talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:10 am

Post by talah »

Hm let me see the claim.

My answer is who cares. It is actually a scumfucker because why would I track night one?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

My answer is if you're really 1-shot tracker why wouldnt you use your ability first and THEN claim.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:17 am

Post by talah »

Anyway who says I'm acting scummy?

I'm acting unpredictably, but who benefits from that? Scum or town?

Have I tried to insist on a wagon?

Have I.. yah etc, you need to prove I'm being scum.

Tell you what Sakura. Would you like for me to follow you on votes for a bit? Nati owes me anyway and I'm bored with my votes and Beli well he'll sort himself. Or Nacho will.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:20 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #15

DrDolittle (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (3)
- Kalimar, Pyrotechnics, talah
waynegg (1)
- DrDolittle
pieguyn (1)
- Belisarius
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (1)
- AGar
Kise (0)
-
Empking (0)
-
Majiffy (2)
- DeasVail, NachoKoopa
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (5)
- Matias, kanyeknowsbest, Empking, Natirasha, pieguyn
NachoKoopa (0)
-
DeasVail (1)
- mastin2
Matias (0)
-
Mac (0)
-
talah (1)
- Sakura Hana
Natirasha (0)
-
mastin2 (0)
-
Kalimar (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (6)
- Kise, Majiffy, Mac, leviathan93, PeregrineV, waynegg

21 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-18 12:44:27)

Kalimar has been prodded.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:20 am

Post by talah »

I thought it was a weak PR and I thought recently that of there's a JK then goodo.

But I doubt I'll use this before lylo unless it's needed for probability or something. Idk - I claimed because fuck waynegg and it seemed like not too bad - I mean I'm not a doc :)
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:23 am

Post by talah »

^if there's, and provability
Fucking iOS
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 376, Sakura Hana wrote:Could you clarify that? I don't get your last post.
Sure. Levi was town in my games here:
Dark Souls Mafia
Timeshift Mafia
Pikmin Mafia

So, I feel like I can pick up on his town play.

I don't have any games he was scum in.

So I asked for them (), he said he gave them but not the links (), so I looked over his posts, but still can't find where he gave them (), so now I'm encouraging you to pressure him about where this list is ().
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 388, pieguyn wrote:it's that your posts have hardly anything in them. and even after reading all your posts I still can't tell what exactly you're trying to do
I am getting a lot of surface town reads. So, the ones I can I'm digging a little deeper. The ones I can't, I'm watching for now. And I want a Mastin read early so I can either lynch him, or listen to his arguments.
In post 388, pieguyn wrote:also the fact that you seem satisfied with just "once a day" seems really weird for me = =
It's a good minimum. It keeps me current with the thread, and if I miss weekends, which happens, I'm not too far behind.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 393, Belisarius wrote:
In post 391, talah wrote:Great, and pretty sure I wasn't in that game.

Yeah okay maybe it was a shitty reaction test.

Let me ask you - are you trying to sort me or are you trying to lynch me?
You weren't in that game. But you're behaving in a manner consistent with the scum thought process I had during Open 480. When I see somebody thinking like scum-me, my first thought sure as hell isn't "Well, there's obvtown."

As for sort vs. lynch, I haven't decided yet.
Just want to note that you are stating you have a defined scum-mindset. I find this unusual because the scum mindset is to fake being a townie, and town does some absolutely crazy shit sometimes. If you mean "Hey, I do that as scum." that's a different story. But, that's not what you said.

Not sure where I'm really going with this, except that I sometimes generate townreads because I think a player has the same or similar thought processes. Here, you appear to be calling someone scum for having what you consider "scum thought processes".
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:29 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 398, talah wrote:You do realise I literally and provably haven't rolled scum
before
You're a very wordy, eloquent person, so I'm pretty sure you know you didn't say what you may have been trying to convey right there...
In post 398, talah wrote: Have I.. yah etc, you need to prove I'm being scum.
Ok

VOTE: Talah

I think we should all get to proving you're scum.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 389, talah wrote:
Majiffy
- something about something about three posts. I can't remember what you said but you're irritating me using your weight on someone I've already townread probably when you thought it was still RVS. Get off pie.
Also I'm taking keen mental notes on your interactions with Deas.
I'd hardly say my "pressure" on pie is "using my weight". And I'm not even voting him.

Take all the notes you want.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Natirasha »

I wanna see how this goes down.

VOTE: Belisarius

I know, I know, voting people I have town reads on.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:23 am

Post by AGar »

In post 388, pieguyn wrote:
AGar wrote:We're clearly talking about two different posts. When you learn to read mine and infer which I'm referring to (it's not hard), I'll continue this line of conversation. GL.
no, you completely missed my point. you posted this
AGar wrote:You should make the most of the opportunities you are getting to post.
but by this post
Majiffy wrote:I would have probably replaced out if this game was approaching 20 pages by now. This is the first I've been able to make a post not on my phone in this thread.
that was the first opportunity he really had to post > < so what you said doesn't work
Clearly I didn't give a shit about that post, I even specifically said his first post
at all
bothered me, the tone and all that accompanied by it. I also have since said I've been satisfied with what he has brought to the table. Jesus christ you're dense.
In post 388, pieguyn wrote:
AGar wrote:TL;DR - We have a pattern of refusal to establish anything close to concrete reads that he'll stand by since the beginning of the game, and no actual attempts to gather who he would like to see lynched. People are accusing others of active lurking, but this is literally the textbook definition of it. It's simply smoke in mirrors, making it look like he's doing something but rather doing not a damned thing this game.
[1]
the way this post is worded seems like using active lurking to redirect my attention off you, given I mentioned active lurking. = =
[2]
also, can you explain the last two links? as far as I can see he posted townreads in those posts, even if they weren't strong reads.
(Numbers mine)

[1] No, the use of active lurking is because that's what he's doing. He's not posting content, he's not doing anything. He's just posting fluff. That is the definition of active lurking. I couldn't give two fucks whether you mentioned it previously or before, or whether your attention is on me or on the moon.
[2] He said in each post "I don't think you're scum, but this could definitely be scummy." That's not a read. That's a big ol' stack of Belgian waffles that he could flip back to and say "Look! I knew something was scummy about him all along!" if wagons form.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Matias »

Before I do any big indepth reading:

Kise and Mac
, please give me general thoughts and scumreads.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:38 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 407, PeregrineV wrote:I want a Mastin read early so I can either lynch him, or listen to his arguments.
My words currently hold little weight. Don't listen to my arguments until I say to. :P

PereV looks town; Beli and AGar may be scum.

Wondering 'bout my DV vote--would appreciate commentary on him and if it's obsolete.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 414, mastin2 wrote:
In post 407, PeregrineV wrote:I want a Mastin read early so I can either lynch him, or listen to his arguments.
My words currently hold little weight. Don't listen to my arguments until I say to. :P
I meant my read
on
you, not
from
you. But, good to know you're reading. :wink:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 414, mastin2 wrote:Wondering 'bout my DV vote--would appreciate commentary on him and if it's obsolete.
Keep it. I might shuffle over eventually.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote vote: Belisarius

@PeregrineV: k seems fine
In post 412, AGar wrote:Clearly I didn't give a shit about that post, I even specifically said his first post
at all
bothered me, the tone and all that accompanied by it. I also have since said I've been satisfied with what he has brought to the table. Jesus christ you're dense.
okay no
my point is you accused him with a false reason and are trying to push scum vs. town on what's probably a town vs. town. I never once said you found the post I quoted to be suspicious. By quoting the post I was directly pointing out where Maji said something that shows what you said is wrong, not saying you found it suspicious. from what you've posted, IMO you're either you're seeing and defending against something that's not there or you're just trying to cover up my true point. also, the last sentence is scummy as fuck, cause it seems like you want people to just disregard what I say entirely instead of looking at my arguments.

not only that but you still haven't explained the false logic on DV
In post 412, AGar wrote:[1] No, the use of active lurking is because that's what he's doing. He's not posting content, he's not doing anything. He's just posting fluff. That is the definition of active lurking. I couldn't give two fucks whether you mentioned it previously or before, or whether your attention is on me or on the moon.
[2] He said in each post "I don't think you're scum, but this could definitely be scummy." That's not a read. That's a big ol' stack of Belgian waffles that he could flip back to and say "Look! I knew something was scummy about him all along!" if wagons form.
if he made a big thing about "hey I knew he'd flip scum/town" in the future, I agree it'd be suspicious. but srsly do you think this way about every single person who posts a weak read and says it might be incorrect?
In post 361, Empking wrote:To get her away from illogical thinking. (Illogic is alignment-masking.)
how come you think Sakura is scum then? I don't think you posted exactly why anywhere o.o
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 370, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 368, Pyrotechnics wrote:Other head checking in. I'm going to try to get this read today, but I have other commitments so might not be until tomorrow,
unless syry yells at me again

Mastin - I think we're okay at it. Nacho was scum in the game that syry just modded and I caught him pretty early. But nacho is well nacho and I don't think I've ever felt really confident in a read on him until about day three unless he glows townie buttons and even then I line up for soft serve at the paranoia station. But, he thinks I'm easy to manipulate so we'll see!

When did you stop being good at reading nacho though?
I would like to encourage signing of each post. Like I think this one is Tammy, but it would help an old dude like me further down the line. :wink:
Not gonna happen. I know I won't remember as I never have, and I doubt Syry will do it either.

We are *somewhat* easy to tell apart though. If it's a quote stripe wall, it's probably syry. If it's actual paragraphs or several posts in a row, probably me. Everything else is up for grabs depending on our mood.

Doesn't matter too much though because we work together rather well and will reference each other when needed.

We're not the only hydra though. Why didn't you ask nachokoopa to sign any of their posts?
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 382, DrDolittle wrote: Pyro is town.
Why are we town?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I like your first few posts. They're come off as abrasive and taking a strong stance.

Also Talah is town. Especially with regards to post 404.
"I thought it was a weak PR and I thought recently that of there's a JK then goodo.
But I doubt I'll use this before lylo unless it's needed for probability or something. Idk - I claimed because fuck waynegg and it seemed like not too bad - I mean I'm not a doc "

Wayne claims scum for voting Talah.

Mastin " Beli and AGar may be scum."
Can you articulate why for us?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 420, DrDolittle wrote:I like your first few posts. They're come off as abrasive and taking a strong stance.
*checks start date*

that's a barometer by which you judge town?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 369, mastin2 wrote:
In post 368, Pyrotechnics wrote:When did you stop being good at reading nacho though?
Am decent, but not great--accuracy early-on especially.
I'm feeling kinda twitchy about this mastin. You've been playing with and hydraing with nacho for years; asking for help on reading him feels off.

Also, you don't need to post walls, but the way you're posting doesn't feel natural. I get if you're trying a succinct experiment, but you don't feel right. You should at least post where the rest of town can get a sense of you if you're town. Because right now, I can't and you're bothering me.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 409, waynegg wrote:
In post 398, talah wrote:You do realise I literally and provably haven't rolled scum
before
You're a very wordy, eloquent person, so I'm pretty sure you know you didn't say what you may have been trying to convey right there...
In post 398, talah wrote: Have I.. yah etc, you need to prove I'm being scum.
Ok

VOTE: Talah

I think we should all get to proving you're scum.
This is really really bad. That "before" doesn't actually mean shit. Someone tried to pull that on me in a game not too long ago, and I was just referencing that I hadn't been scum in a mod's game's before, not that I was scum at that time.

Besides, the newb is holy fuck strong in talah, but I'll be really super surprised if he comes back scum. I just don't see scum saying some of the things he has, especially if he's never been scum before.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

its the feels man

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”