Kalimar (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (5)
- Kise, Majiffy, Mac, leviathan93, PeregrineV

21 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-18 12:44:27)

Kise has been prodded.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Kalimar »

I need to catch up and I will do that sometime soon, but something I've been wondering:

Mastin, what did you mean when you said you 'weren't invested in the game' at the start?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 329, Majiffy wrote:True, but it works well for Mollie and Ffery.
Mollie sorts me based mainly around the way I behave around her, not whether I'm lurking or not.
Ffery sorts me based on what I see when I see it, if my pushes make sense, etc.
In post 329, Majiffy wrote:Do we share any scum reads?
(Read as: do you scum read any of my bolded scum reads?)
I lean town on DeasVail; the other bolded scumreads are town as fuck.
In post 339, Majiffy wrote:"ahahaha he called me out and I totally don't have anything to say ahahahahah this is akward here's a =P"
This is pretty much how Leviathan is bound to react as either alignment.
In post 342, DrDolittle wrote:Okay. yeah.
Wayne's scum

VOTE: Wayne
I'm more okay with this vote than I should be.
Wayne, are you scum? :(
In post 358, DeasVail wrote:I don't like much at all actually.

Nacho, please don't leave me all alone on this Majiffy wagon. :(
I won't unless he's town!
In post 373, AGar wrote:he decides to just randomly choose one of them out of a hat or something.
Not good play but not scummy play and I can't think how this situation is significant unless you think all town would approach that situation in that way.
In post 373, AGar wrote:That is 6 different cases of Levi refusing to handcuff himself to a particular read on a player in either direction. He actually apparently has zero reads 15 pages into this game.
He tends to waffle like crazy and rarely has strong reads. Also not a scumtell.
In post 373, AGar wrote:It's simply smoke in mirrors, making it look like he's doing something but rather doing not a damned thing this game.
Sakura read seems like he's doing something. Majiffy argument sees like he's doing something.
There are people who have done less than that.
In post 387, AGar wrote:
In post 383, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 373, AGar wrote:Why you should vote Leviathan
By: AGar
:(
Don't you frowny-face me.
:(
In post 414, mastin2 wrote:Wondering 'bout my DV vote--would appreciate commentary on him and if it's obsolete.
I don't think it's obsolete.
I also don't agree with it right now.
In post 422, Pyrotechnics wrote:asking for help on reading him feels off.
I've found he sorts me pretty instantly as scum.
This feels more honest.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

syrlicious, it seems like we're dealing with mac-scum.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

As it's the both of us, you need a special new nickname like syrtammilicious or something.

What do you think of kises prod dodgapalooza?
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You know what bothers me about you going after Mac? Is that you just stated in a scum qt that he was an easy mislynch, so why do you think scum Mac here?
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I could most definitely do with a Belisariaus Claim now that I think about it. [/vote]Belisariaus[/vote]
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

VOTE: belisarius
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 417, pieguyn wrote:
In post 412, AGar wrote:Clearly I didn't give a shit about that post, I even specifically said his first post
at all
bothered me, the tone and all that accompanied by it. I also have since said I've been satisfied with what he has brought to the table. Jesus christ you're dense.
okay no
my point is you accused him with a false reason and are trying to push scum vs. town on what's probably a town vs. town. I never once said you found the post I quoted to be suspicious. By quoting the post I was directly pointing out where Maji said something that shows what you said is wrong, not saying you found it suspicious. from what you've posted, IMO you're either you're seeing and defending against something that's not there or you're just trying to cover up my true point. also, the last sentence is scummy as fuck, cause it seems like you want people to just disregard what I say entirely instead of looking at my arguments.
Let me make this clear:

IT APPEARS TO ME YOU HAVE NO FUCKING POINT.

A lesson in chronology:
Post 130 - Majiffy posts "have we left RVS yet? and by that I mean [...] votes and wagons" The content is not important beyond the initial scope of "have we left RVS yet?"
Post 199 - I replace in.
Post 213 - I am caught up at this point, I vote for Majiffy.
Post 251 - This is Majiffy's next post. He simply tells us he's going to watch Breaking Bad first.
Post 275 - Majiffy's post where he says what you keep bringing up.
Post 294 - My next post in the game. A reply to a question in 270 and
a fucking unvote

THIS IS WHY I AM CALLING YOU DENSE. I don't give two flying fucks about what he posted in 275 because my next post after he made that (read: THE NEXT TIME I READ THE THREAD) I had already changed my read on him. Clearly he had reasons not to post a lot, and clearly he responded in a manner which I found as acceptable.

Why in the name of christ is this so important to you? I DID NOT BASE MY CASE ON ANYTHING IN 275. I BASED MY VOTE ON WHAT I SAW IN 130. THERE HAD BEEN NOTHING POSTED FROM MAJIFFY BETWEEN 130 AND MY VOTE. HE ASKED IN ANOTHER POST WHY WE VOTED FOR HIM, AND I EXPLAINED. THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

Q E FUCKING D.
pieguyn wrote: not only that but you still haven't explained the false logic on DV
Read this post. If you don't get it, you're not going to.
pieguyn wrote:
In post 412, AGar wrote:[1] No, the use of active lurking is because that's what he's doing. He's not posting content, he's not doing anything. He's just posting fluff. That is the definition of active lurking. I couldn't give two fucks whether you mentioned it previously or before, or whether your attention is on me or on the moon.
[2] He said in each post "I don't think you're scum, but this could definitely be scummy." That's not a read. That's a big ol' stack of Belgian waffles that he could flip back to and say "Look! I knew something was scummy about him all along!" if wagons form.
if he made a big thing about "hey I knew he'd flip scum/town" in the future, I agree it'd be suspicious. but srsly do you think this way about every single person who posts a weak read and says it might be incorrect?
Not every person, but when someone's ENTIRE POSTING HISTORY is "Well this person could be scum but I might be wrong" and not a single read is committed to ("I think this person is scum. Let's lynch them."), yes, I do think that way. Show me one post where Leviathan has actually given a concrete read and COMMITTED to it. ONE. Please, enlighten me. [PEdit: He has apparently voted Belisarius by the time I post this. Why? I have no clue, and I doubt there's a reason, but that's the first time in the entire game he's committed to anything.]

It's called scumhunting, bud, and you might want to learn how to do it.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

@Agar

false, there are reasons. =P

1) a bad opening with a vote to no lynch. everyone knows those should never happen. so why even bother attempting?
2) He has 13 posts. Most people have more. I may tend to lean toward lurkers/minimal posters as scum, I feel the majority of others have done more individual scumhunting then Beli has. even though I can't really put myself in that list so its kind of hypocritical of me to say. =P
3) most of his posts are saying things, but giving no reasons. posts 114 and 222 specifically
4) some of his posts don't even say anything useful. posts 110, 114, 222, 227, 360, 381
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

AGar wrote:Post 294 - My next post in the game. A reply to a question in 270 and a fucking unvote.
yeah that was the exact post I was suspicious of. if you supposedly weren't suspecting him anymore at that point then why did you say it's suspicious how he apparently wasn't making the most of his opportunities to post?
AGar wrote:I don't give two flying fucks about what he posted in 275 because my next post after he made that (read: THE NEXT TIME I READ THE THREAD) I had already changed my read on him. Clearly he had reasons not to post a lot, and clearly he responded in a manner which I found as acceptable.
read my posts plz. I never said you found 275 suspicious. ever. I quoted 275 cause it directly shows my point. this seems like a really defensive reaction. = =

also, now you're saying he did have reasons? then why the hell did you accuse him of "not making the most of his opportunities to post" in the first place, when it's clear 275 was his first real chance to post and you knew this? that's exactly what I've been saying the whole time
AGar wrote:Read this post. If you don't get it, you're not going to.
In post 345, AGar wrote:2) I don't think you actually believe that Majiffy "made up a reason" for not posting content. He was pretty straightforward in that he felt that we weren't at a point worth putting in the effort, and he's backed that up since. Whether that's a smart play or not is up for debate, whether that's what actually happened or not isn't. You're grasping for straws to try and stretch out a wagon that, quite frankly, is shit and should be dead by now.
your logic was: he's mafia -> he's trying to extend a wagon instead of legitimately being suspicious -> he's mafia. I fail to see one post you've made where you defended your logic on him at all, let alone this specifically.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 429, Pyrotechnics wrote:As it's the both of us, you need a special new nickname like syrtammilicious or something.

What do you think of kises prod dodgapalooza?
syrlicious and tammtrum
Syr Trum?
tammilicious?
In post 429, Pyrotechnics wrote:What do you think of kises prod dodgapalooza?
I think it's scummy as fuck, considering activity elsewhere.
In post 430, Pyrotechnics wrote:You know what bothers me about you going after Mac? Is that you just stated in a scum qt that he was an easy mislynch, so why do you think scum Mac here?
He was an easy mislynch because he usually lurks pretty hard as scum and was lurking at the beginning of Syr's Hard-Boiled. Here I'm going after him because he's lurking pretty hard, promising things, and not delivering. I'm calling Syr in on it because Syr can read him well and him interacting with two of us is better than him interacting with one of us.

Agar's on his way towards a third sadface, and three sads is pretty much equivalent to depression.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 435, pieguyn wrote:
AGar wrote:Post 294 - My next post in the game.
A reply to a question in 270
and a fucking unvote.
yeah that was the exact post I was suspicious of. if you supposedly weren't suspecting him anymore at that point then why did you say it's suspicious how he apparently wasn't making the most of his opportunities to post?
I WAS ANSWERING A QUESTION ASKED IN 270.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER. CAN YOU READ IT?

Majiffy asked WHY PEOPLE WERE VOTING HIM IN POST 270. I RESPONDED TO THAT. I EVEN FUCKING QUOTED IT.

As for the DV shit, you've already dug into your confirmation bias of god only knows what so I'm not wasting my time. If you really think that my logic was "he's scum -> find a reason -> he's scum," there's literally no point in addressing me at all any further because I'm going to get banned/force replaced from this game if I have to beat my face against a keyboard one more time to explain simple logic to you like I did above.
In post 434, leviathan93 wrote:@Agar

1) a bad opening with a vote to no lynch. everyone knows those should never happen. so why even bother attempting?
2) He has 13 posts. Most people have more. I may tend to lean toward lurkers/minimal posters as scum, I feel the majority of others have done more individual scumhunting then Beli has. even though I can't really put myself in that list so its kind of hypocritical of me to say. =P
3) most of his posts are saying things, but giving no reasons. posts 114 and 222 specifically
4) some of his posts don't even say anything useful. posts 110, 114, 222, 227, 360, 381
1) This isn't a newbie game. That's not a tell. That's just an idiot.
Strike 1

2) I can say the exact same thing about you - and you acknowledge this - so why shouldn't we run you up? By your own logic, you're worthy of a vote.
Strike 2

3) I'd rather him be committing to something in the form of his reads and not give reasons then be wishy-washy when he talks about something.
Strike 3

4) 110 gives a vote and, with that essentially, a read. 114 gives a read. 222 gives a read. 227 is a vote. 360 is minimal but still content. 381 is the only one I'll give you.
Strike 4

Try again, scumbag.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 423, Pyrotechnics wrote:This is really really bad. That "before" doesn't actually mean shit. Someone tried to pull that on me in a game not too long ago, and I was just referencing that I hadn't been scum in a mod's game's before, not that I was scum at that time.

Besides, the newb is holy fuck strong in talah, but I'll be really super surprised if he comes back scum. I just don't see scum saying some of the things he has, especially if he's never been scum before.
Yeah? Well guess what... I don't.

Now, please take me through the logic that arrives at this conclusion.

"Besides,
the newb is holy fuck strong in talah
" ~ So, you think he's a newb? OK, I can accept that I suppose.

but, then...

"I just don't see scum saying some of the things he has,
especially if he's never been scum before.
" ~ You think that as a newb whose never drawn scum before is going to play like an expert as opposed to stumbling over himself as he feels his way through the dark.

Explain this please. For me at least, when I do new things I usually make mistakes that, looking back later with experienced hindsight, I :facepalm: over. But you on the other hand expect that the prerequisite for flawless scum play is to be a newb with your first ever scum role. On D1. Where if there's no day talk, he's left flapping in the wind by himself. Dat must be sum o dem college smarts right there.

You may want to check the blade and the oil on that chainsaw. You got bound up in the bark right there...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 437, AGar wrote:
In post 435, pieguyn wrote:
AGar wrote:Post 294 - My next post in the game.
A reply to a question in 270
and a fucking unvote.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER. CAN YOU READ IT?

Majiffy asked WHY PEOPLE WERE VOTING HIM IN POST 270. I RESPONDED TO THAT. I EVEN FUCKING QUOTED IT.

As for the DV shit, you've already dug into your confirmation bias of god only knows what so I'm not wasting my time. If you really think that my logic was "he's scum -> find a reason -> he's scum," there's literally no point in addressing me at all any further because I'm going to get banned/force replaced from this game if I have to beat my face against a keyboard one more time to explain simple logic to you like I did above.
In post 434, leviathan93 wrote:@Agar

1) This isn't a newbie game. That's not a tell. That's just an idiot.
Strike 1

2) I can say the exact same thing about you - and you acknowledge this - so why shouldn't we run you up? By your own logic, you're worthy of a vote.
Strike 2

3) I'd rather him be committing to something in the form of his reads and not give reasons then be wishy-washy when he talks about something.
Strike 3

4) 110 gives a vote and, with that essentially, a read. 114 gives a read. 222 gives a read. 227 is a vote. 360 is minimal but still content. 381 is the only one I'll give you.
Strike 4

Try again, scumbag.
ahhh, so you're just a dick. nevermind then. =P
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

@Nacho ~ Nope. Your reads are just accurate like they were in Xenoblade. Maybe try a mirror to look at them.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by talah »

FYI weg - I've got three or four completed games onsite. Not a super-noob.

There are a few players here who are in a better position to assess my alignment. That's all I can say about that.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 441, talah wrote:FYI weg - I've got three or four completed games onsite. Not a super-noob.

There are a few players here who are in a better position to assess my alignment. That's all I can say about that.
FYI ~ Im talking about another player's (not your) logic trail. You being a newb is their words and I have legitimate concerns about about that flawed logic, so let's see what they have to say. And lol telling me to defer to others' "reads" on you. I can't even begin to explain how funny that is and what makes it so.
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 437, AGar wrote:I WAS ANSWERING A QUESTION ASKED IN 270.
you did answer the question, but then you immediately went saying he was "not making the most of his opportunities to post"
which makes no sense given you said you changed your read on him by then and you admitted he had a reason for not posting, plus his post he made was his first real opportunity to post
AGar wrote:As for the DV shit, you've already dug into your confirmation bias of god only knows what so I'm not wasting my time. If you really think that my logic was "he's scum -> find a reason -> he's scum," there's literally no point in addressing me at all any further because I'm going to get banned/force replaced from this game if I have to beat my face against a keyboard one more time to explain simple logic to you like I did above.
instead of explaining your thought process, just says I'm wrong and accuses me of confbias. scum found, ggs

also do me a favor and quote where I said you thought 275 was suspicious. GL ~

unvote vote: AGar

I wanna see you rage more =w=
In post 426, Kalimar wrote:I need to catch up and I will do that sometime soon, but something I've been wondering:

Mastin, what did you mean when you said you 'weren't invested in the game' at the start?
when you do I wanna hear your reads on Beli plz
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 314, NachoKoopa wrote:kanye seems town so far because he's questioning stuff, prodding good players. his townread on natirasha was good and his scumread on sakura is looking better than it should be.
hello nahco could u pls let me know how u came to the conclusion that i have a townread on naty
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 310, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 306, NachoKoopa wrote:I haven't liked your posts so far :/
Well sorry but I can't make you like my posts every single game.

On other news i think kanye and Matias are town, so by PoE from the pool of 3.

Unvote
Vote: Empking
why are you trying to play statistics instead of actually scumhunting
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:06 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 310, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 306, NachoKoopa wrote:I haven't liked your posts so far :/
Well sorry but I can't make you like my posts every single game.

On other news i think kanye and Matias are town, so by PoE from the pool of 3.

Unvote
Vote: Empking
early sakura defenders: is this kinda shjit to be expected from sakura? does it make her more likely town or scum in youer eyes?or is it just null 2
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:20 am

Post by talah »

Hi! What was with the lurk-off?

Do you think sakura's scum or are you attacking sakura's defenders?

How do you feel about me?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:23 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

siometimes i dont post.

i have you slotted directly into the column of my reads labeled "dumbas hell"

unfortunately yioure not alone there. also its more of a row than a column
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:29 am

Post by talah »

Cool. I'm not dumbass though. You can leverage me if you're town.

Currently we have a Beli wagon going on, and I'm interested in the Agar wagon that pie brought up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”