kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:36 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

if i cared about doing anything w. those things you would know already.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:41 am

Post by talah »

k. then anyone you're particularly interested in?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:52 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 436, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 429, Pyrotechnics wrote:As it's the both of us, you need a special new nickname like syrtammilicious or something.

What do you think of kises prod dodgapalooza?
syrlicious and tammtrum
Syr Trum?
tammilicious?
Tammtrum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tammilicious works!

Oh also forgot. Why are you reading DV as town? We have him as a scum read.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:00 am

Post by talah »

Having trouble pronouncing your name pyro head

Spoiler:
Is it Tam-ee Tar-me Ter-mee Tam-eh?

also aggravation at the pace of this game - viables are emp dolit UMMM maybe kayne des beli at this stage

beli needs to answer his wagon
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:06 am

Post by talah »

yeh weg, preemptively, "VIABLES"
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 438, waynegg wrote:
In post 423, Pyrotechnics wrote:This is really really bad. That "before" doesn't actually mean shit. Someone tried to pull that on me in a game not too long ago, and I was just referencing that I hadn't been scum in a mod's game's before, not that I was scum at that time.

Besides, the newb is holy fuck strong in talah, but I'll be really super surprised if he comes back scum. I just don't see scum saying some of the things he has, especially if he's never been scum before.
Yeah? Well guess what... I don't.

Now, please take me through the logic that arrives at this conclusion.

"Besides,
the newb is holy fuck strong in talah
" ~ So, you think he's a newb? OK, I can accept that I suppose.

but, then...

"I just don't see scum saying some of the things he has,
especially if he's never been scum before.
" ~ You think that as a newb whose never drawn scum before is going to play like an expert as opposed to stumbling over himself as he feels his way through the dark.

Explain this please. For me at least, when I do new things I usually make mistakes that, looking back later with experienced hindsight, I :facepalm: over. But you on the other hand expect that the prerequisite for flawless scum play is to be a newb with your first ever scum role. On D1. Where if there's no day talk, he's left flapping in the wind by himself. Dat must be sum o dem college smarts right there.

You may want to check the blade and the oil on that chainsaw. You got bound up in the bark right there...
You don't ...what?

I really don't follow anything in this post and can't find the point you think you're making. One thing I can tell you is that you should avoid using buzzwords when you have no idea what they mean. Because I think you were trying to be clever there at the end but you ended up just looking silly.

The points I was making are:

1. Your "before" tell is bullshit. It's just a way of writing. I know its bullshit because I've made a similar statement as town before and was jumped on for it. Even if talah flips scum, which I super highly doubt, that still would not be a tell.

2. The newb is extremely strong in talah. It's coming across in his general demeanor and posts. It's consistent with an eager type of newbtown posting. As such, there are things and behaviors I wouldn't expect if he were scum. I never said he made mistakes. I also never said that because he was a newb he was town, you might not be suggesting that, but I can't figure out your point so. What I said was I cannot imagine him as scum saying some of the things he has, especially if he's never drawn scum before. I would expect a first time scum to demonstrate at least an air of nervousness in his posts, be a little more careful in his posting and what he says, but he's not.

I am particularly interested in your deciphering of this sentence. I unfortunately don't have dem college smarts to figure it out on my own:

"But you on the other hand expect that the prerequisite for flawless scum play is to be a newb with your first ever scum role."

Are you saying that he's playing flawlessly? And if you are then why do you have a problem with my town read on him. Furthermore, we've never played together so why would you presume to know what I expect in a newb with a first ever scum role. But mostly really, just what are you talking about?

-----------

Pedit:

My name is pronounced Tamm-ee.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Natirasha »

Hey Tammy have you ever had the pleasure of playing with waynegg before?
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Nope.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Natirasha »

Have fun.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 am

Post by DeasVail »

Sorry about being away for a while guys.

I'm sorry about not joining you on Sakura, talah. I actually forgot about it, but I'd rather not move off Majiffy at this time.

Nacho, does Mac ever not do this? I'm not really up to trying to find my past games with him right now, but this doesn't deviate from my general impression of him.

~~

Townreads:

kanyeknowsbest
Belisarius
waynegg
AGar
leviathan93
talah
Natirasha
mastin2

Town with reservations:

DrDolittle
Pieguyn
PeregrineV
NachoKoopa
Matias

Leftover:

Kise
Empking
Majiffy
Pyrotechnics
Sakura Hana
Mac
Kalimar

~~

I'm worried about the leftover group being so small, but I feel pretty good about the townreads, and I think I'm actually being conservative with them if anything. A couple from the weak town group could probably even be in the higher one.

Things of note:

I agree with what Nacho (I think?) said about Belisarius not claiming the multiball thing as scum. It's just such an awkward thing for scum to do that I really think they'd avoid it. I also think his early game posting is pretty natural and not really caring about what people think of him.

Pie, look at AGar as scum in this game. Is it possible that their alignments are the same? I really don't think so.

Favoured targets at the moment would probably be Sakura and Majiffy. I don't know how to describe Sakura, but she just feels flat to me and I don't get the impression that she's actually scumhunting. Although I completely disagree with wayne's scumread on talah, I know he's kind of weird sometimes (I love you wayne!) and he seems to believe it, but just don't feel that Sakura does? I don't know.

The main person I want to talk to you about though is Majiffy! Don't let those stylish eyebrows and inquisitive bedroom eyes deceive you. They are actually a distraction from the headset used to communicate with his buddies in broad daylight! Didn't notice it before? Well now that I've discovered his mastermind plan, you shall be in the dark no longer! If that's not enough for you though:

The general thing I've been finding about Majiffy is that whenever someone says something possibly incriminating about him, he dismisses it and insists that it can't be the case, and this has happened to the extent where I actually think it's very likely that he's not being genuine.

The first thing that comes to mind is my mention of the fact that I buddied talah much more in response to Majiffy finding me scummy for buddying Natirasha. The fact that he did this in the first place was odd, possibly slightly scummy, but how he responds to it is much more scummy. First, in , he makes this comment about me admitting to being scum buddying, ignoring the possible conflict that I present. And when I actually properly confront him about it, in he says that it wasn't worth noticing (he's calling me scum for buddying and what I said to talah was as buddy-buddy as buddying gets, so of course it was worth noticing if he considers it a scumtell). I feel that town here would have some sort of reason for thinking my buddying of talah was irrelevant (I have no idea what though), or would say something along the lines of 'hey! you're scum for that too!', while I think this would be awkward for scum. I don't like the comment afterwards either, but I'm not sure if that's scummy or just me.

Similar to this is his response to my , using the fact that my reason sucked as a reason for why he thought that people were voting him for his lack of posts. Much more likely things imo would be that he just looked at the vote count and didn't read reasons for the votes, or just skimmed or something, but if town thinks that someone's reason sucked, they say it sucked, so this would not be a reason why someone would act confused as to why they were being voted for.

I also think the part about how I'm buddying being a scumtell is just a bad attempt to make his scumread more sophisticated.

PEdit: No tammy. :(
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:32 am

Post by talah »

Explain Sakura please.

If the answer is null, explain kayne if you would.

I have misgivings over the way you drummed on and on about Majiffy RVS tell. I'm thinkin you soft-attacked him.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #17

DrDolittle (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (5)
- Kalimar, Pyrotechnics, talah, Natirasha, leviathan93
waynegg (1)
- DrDolittle
pieguyn (1)
- Belisarius
AGar (1)
- pieguyn
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (1)
- AGar
Kise (0)
-
Empking (0)
-
Majiffy (2)
- DeasVail, NachoKoopa
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (3)
- Matias, kanyeknowsbest, Empking
NachoKoopa (0)
-
DeasVail (1)
- mastin2
Matias (0)
-
Mac (0)
-
talah (2)
- Sakura Hana, waynegg
Natirasha (0)
-
mastin2 (0)
-
Kalimar (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (4)
- Kise, Majiffy, Mac, PeregrineV

21 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-18 12:44:27)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:38 am

Post by waynegg »

Tammy

You say you think Talah is a newb

You say you can't imagine him making the kinds of posts he's made as first time newb scum

The posts he's made have been, IMO, tragically flawed if scum

You rush in to defend him saying he wouldn't possibly make those posts as a newb and first time scum (ergo chainsaw)

By that statement you are saying you would expect a newb in their first scum role to play flawlessly

I maintain that stumbling over himself, trying to emulate his town game, is exactly what a newb first scum would do

Your logic is tragically flawed and I'm pretty comfortable that you're scum with him

@Nat ~ I love how scum try to tell me I'm using terms wrongly every game. Makes them easier to find. Glad they aren't all like Desparado with his "that's bullshit" and move on approach. And haha have fun!
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:42 am

Post by waynegg »

Love you too Deas!

Hey! How are you town reading Talah and Doolittle?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:44 am

Post by waynegg »

And this while you make up your mind...
In post 109, talah wrote:
In post 101, DeasVail wrote:Why I think DrDolittle is scum:

strongly suggests that he has a scumread on Sakura/is pretty invested in the wagon, and that his vote in was serious. What I'm wondering though is why he didn't share his reasoning for Sakura being scum. If town are making a serious vote during what is still semi-RVS, they want to show everyone how smart they are and share their reasoning! Despite the resistance to Sakura-scum, he doesn't get very involved in trying to read her or gathering support (Matias and kanye's play around Sakura appears a lot more genuine by comparison). While I do have doubts, I don't think his play is particularly unlikely to come from scum so far either so I'm pretty happy with my vote here.
Wow. So. Right.
Are you saying you somehow reverse-telegraphed your scumread on dolittle, which you first mentioned when his only post was a naked vote?
Didn't I do exactly the same thing as him, in naked voting and then reaffirming that he was a choice vote?

What do you think of mastin?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:47 am

Post by waynegg »

<queue jeopardy music> and there's your clue DeasVail^
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:50 am

Post by waynegg »

EBWOP answer (not clue)
Like LEGO minifigs?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 421, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 420, DrDolittle wrote:I like your first few posts. They're come off as abrasive and taking a strong stance.
*checks start date*

that's a barometer by which you judge town?
He hasn't played with me as scum.
In post 427, NachoKoopa wrote:I lean town on DeasVail; the other bolded scumreads are town as fuck.
Well fuck you, then.
In post 427, NachoKoopa wrote:This is pretty much how Leviathan is bound to react as either alignment.
So are we supposed to excuse his scummy-as-fuck null-tell, then?

I thought not.
In post 458, Natirasha wrote:Have fun.
Lol'd.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 459, DeasVail wrote:The general thing I've been finding about Majiffy is that whenever someone says something possibly incriminating about him, he dismisses it and insists that it can't be the case, and this has happened to the extent where I actually think it's very likely that he's not being genuine.
You must be new here.
In post 459, DeasVail wrote: The first thing that comes to mind is my mention of the fact that I buddied talah much more in response to Majiffy finding me scummy for buddying Natirasha. The fact that he did this in the first place was odd, possibly slightly scummy, but how he responds to it is much more scummy. First, in , he makes this comment about me admitting to being scum buddying, ignoring the possible conflict that I present.
Sorry, let me properly affix my [sarcasm] tags to all the snide remarks in the future.

:roll:
In post 459, DeasVail wrote:And when I actually properly confront him about it, in he says that it wasn't worth noticing (he's calling me scum for buddying and what I said to talah was as buddy-buddy as buddying gets, so of course it was worth noticing if he considers it a scumtell).
1) What id you even say to talah?
2) See above. Consider your position. Go fuck yourself.
In post 459, DeasVail wrote:I feel that town here would have some sort of reason for thinking my buddying of talah was irrelevant
Maybe I didn't read it. Maybe I didn't notice it. Maybe both.

Maybe I already said all this?
In post 459, DeasVail wrote:or would say something along the lines of 'hey! you're scum for that too!', while I think this would be awkward for scum.
That's actually more of a scum reaction, just sayin'.
In post 459, DeasVail wrote: Similar to this is his response to my , using the fact that my reason sucked as a reason for why he thought that people were voting him for his lack of posts.
... That doesn't even logically follow.
In post 459, DeasVail wrote:Much more likely things imo would be that he just looked at the vote count and didn't read reasons for the votes,
You mean like when I said I hadn't read yet?
In post 459, DeasVail wrote:but if town thinks that someone's reason sucked, they say it sucked, so this would not be a reason why someone would act confused as to why they were being voted for.
Yeah but you're scum so obviously your reasons suck.
In post 459, DeasVail wrote: I also think the part about how I'm buddying being a scumtell is just a bad attempt to make his scumread more sophisticated.
Because I'm the worst, most transparent scum player on this site, let me tell you, buddy. I can't possibly make incredibly legitimate cases on anyone as scum and get pretty much anyone lynched ever.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:41 am

Post by waynegg »

Consolidate scum reads Jiffy? I'll go first...

Empking
DrDolittle
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics
Like LEGO minifigs?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:12 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 420, DrDolittle wrote:Mastin " Beli and AGar may be scum." Can you articulate why for us?
Bad overall posting; gut. (Respectively.) AGar stronger.
In post 422, Pyrotechnics wrote:You should at least post where the rest of town can get a sense of you if you're town.
Read content, not (lack of) words. It's there. (Town. :P)
In post 426, Kalimar wrote:Mastin, what did you mean when you said you 'weren't invested in the game' at the start?
Joined only so that the game would actually start (almost got canned). /is too nice. :P

Don't feel confident enough for a proper reads list, but will give one if requested.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:03 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 460, talah wrote:Explain Sakura please.

If the answer is null, explain kayne if you would.

I have misgivings over the way you drummed on and on about Majiffy RVS tell. I'm thinkin you soft-attacked him.
I don't think I can say more about Sakura than I already have. Nothing outright scummy, but her posting just falls flat for me. She seemed much more town where I saw her previously.

I think when kanye's scum he doesn't appear very town, whereas here he's pretty actively involved in scumhunting and what I'd expect from town-kanye.

I'm not sure what you mean by soft-attacked, but it's probably what I was doing? Before now, I haven't had the confidence in him being scum to make a case of sorts (and I'm still not all that confident but sshh).
In post 463, waynegg wrote:Love you too Deas!

Hey! How are you town reading Talah and Doolittle?
It's mostly already been explained, but talah because she is doing cool things to update her reads and figure people out, and I think it's much more effort to go to than scum would be bothered doing. I also agree with what others are saying about new scum likely to be more cautious than claiming 1-shot tracker and all that. Overall, her posting seems pretty genuine.

DrDolittle is a much weaker read, and still almost completely based on what I mentioned before about being very different from his previous games. I thought that wasn't so good though because obviously those townreads that he mentioned had no relevance to talah's actual point, so he's belittling talah's argument with something that isn't related to the point at all. This is a pretty weak thing though, so I'm still putting him as town, just more concerned about him than the others.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by talah »

In post 471, DeasVail wrote:I don't think I can say more about Sakura than I already have. Nothing outright scummy, but her posting just falls flat for me. She seemed much more town where I saw her previously.

I think when kanye's scum he doesn't appear very town, whereas here he's pretty actively involved in scumhunting and what I'd expect from town-kanye.
These are incredibly one-dimensional reasons for categorising players as your strongest townread and your lynch of choice.
I don't have a read on Sakura, but I would not consider her to be a good lynch because she's willing to respond in real-time and had the balls to snap-vote me.
Kanye lurked off attention when I basically accused him of being scum I wasn't going to do anything with. His entire game has been -naked no reason reads- -griping about playstyles- -arguing about mathematical probability- -lurking off negative attention-. He's managed to avoid explaining anything he's doing with regard to finding out who's scum. I don't see how you get to a strongest townread from there.
In post 471, DeasVail wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by soft-attacked, but it's probably what I was doing? Before now, I haven't had the confidence in him being scum to make a case of sorts (and I'm still not all that confident but sshh).
It means that there didn't appear to be any strong motivation or purpose behind pushing for several posts about a single post Majiffy made in which he failed to vote and snarked about RVS. It felt like busywork and gave you a reason not to scumhunt on anyone else.
Not sure this says anything about Majiffy's alignment, actually. There was very little resistance to his wagon.
In post 471, DeasVail wrote:It's mostly already been explained, but talah because she is doing cool things to update her reads and figure people out, and I think it's much more effort to go to than scum would be bothered doing. I also agree with what others are saying about new scum likely to be more cautious than claiming 1-shot tracker and all that. Overall, her posting seems pretty genuine.
If I didn't think you were buddying before, I do now. Where someone buddying me might influence my opinion on them simply by virtue of the buddy - I either ignore it or don't look on it favourably.
In post 471, DeasVail wrote:DrDolittle is a much weaker read, and still almost completely based on what I mentioned before about being very different from his previous games. I thought that wasn't so good though because obviously those townreads that he mentioned had no relevance to talah's actual point, so he's belittling talah's argument with something that isn't related to the point at all. This is a pretty weak thing though, so I'm still putting him as town, just more concerned about him than the others.
Dolittle hasn't made any posts which have made any sense to me but at the very least he's posting with some kind of regularity. The reasons he's given for a couple of his reads seem thrown together to me.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

@Deas

But Talah is
bussing
pushing you with meh reasoning. If you're town, how can you possibly think the same of him? He must have that good scum PR and you the Goon, huh?
Like LEGO minifigs?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Talah:

Kanye isn't my strongest townread (I go through players by the list on the first page), and I also can't really explain it as well as I'd like for ~reasons~, so you'll just have to have that. Looking over things again, I think I may have been a bit complacent with the read there, but I still feel he's town.

I'd much rather lynch Majiffy than Sakura at this stage, but apart from Majiffy she's the only non-townread that I'd feel alright about lynching. The others either haven't really posted enough or are people I think would be more easily read later, and with all my townreads, I think a non-townread has a decent chance of being scum anyway.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't just focusing on the RVS thing, but I agree that I probably paid too much attention to it. However, even though I've had my vote on Majiffy for a while, I have been considering other options. I just still think that Majiffy is the best.

I really hate this buddying thing. First, please don't think that I'm just saying things to make people townread me because even when I'm scum I think I only ever 'buddy' when I actually like someone's play/find someone entertaining etc. But I'm town here too, so I feel like there just really shouldn't be an issue.

Yeah, I'm not so sure on DrDolittle, and his future posting will probably affect things, but I'm still not sure why he'd be so different from usual (both town and scumplay for him) as scum.

Wayne, I go after town all the time. Not everyone who suspects me will be scum. I remember you quoted that line of questioning of talah's about my vote on DrDolittle and I actually thought that was well thought out and the kind of thing I could see myself pushing on. I just really struggle to see talah as scum this game (the bulletproof lynchproof strongman godfather might have something to do with it though).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”