NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 440, waynegg wrote:@Nacho ~ Nope. Your reads are just accurate like they were in Xenoblade. Maybe try a mirror to look at them.
What reads are wrong other than the one on you?
In post 444, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 314, NachoKoopa wrote:kanye seems town so far because he's questioning stuff, prodding good players. his townread on natirasha was good and his scumread on sakura is looking better than it should be.
hello nahco could u pls let me know how u came to the conclusion that i have a townread on naty
matias***
In post 446, kanyeknowsbest wrote:early sakura defenders: is this kinda shjit to be expected from sakura? does it make her more likely town or scum in youer eyes?or is it just null 2
yep it's the kinda shit to be expected from sakura
i lean town on it.

@SyrTrum:
In post 126, DeasVail wrote:Ok yeah, I don't feel comfortable with this anymore. His play here is really weird compared to previous games, but in a way that's a towntell and I feel like I'm just forcing the scumread at this point.
I liked this a lot. I also like the fact that he's pushing on Majiffy this early, who is almost certainly scum.
Why do you scumread him?
In post 467, Majiffy wrote:So are we supposed to excuse his scummy-as-fuck null-tell, then?
Yes.
In post 427, NachoKoopa wrote:Mollie sorts me based mainly around the way I behave around her, not whether I'm lurking or not.
Ffery sorts me based on what I see when I see it, if my pushes make sense, etc.
Majiffy!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol! I didn't say they were all wrong!

Your scum is largely my town and vice versa. I can't remember playing with you and your and my reads were so far apart. If you're gonna lynch town today, though, make it me. It might help you look at things differently.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

Specifically, you seem to be reading all these guys town

Empking
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics

And that's all but one of my scum reads.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 474, DeasVail wrote:Wayne, I go after town all the time. Not everyone who suspects me will be scum. I remember you quoted that line of questioning of talah's about my vote on DrDolittle and I actually thought that was well thought out and the kind of thing I could see myself pushing on. I just really struggle to see talah as scum this game (the bulletproof lynchproof strongman godfather might have something to do with it though).
It's not just
that
he's pushing you. It's how he's pushing you along with with the wonkiness I've hilighted. And what's with the BPLPSMGF? Also, tracker is like the safest PR to claim as scum. And then to claim it D1 with like no provocation? Over eager scum, much?

Desparado made the same play on D3 of the Castle game where he was scum. I called him on it, and was quickly painted as scum and the heat I felt there (a couple of scum and twice as many town pressured me for a bit on it) is a carbon copy of the heat I've gotten here ~ some, but not enough for me to care. Talah is scum. I'm just trying to find out for sure if you are at this point, and so far what you've said has only brought me closer to that determination.
Like LEGO minifigs?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 478, waynegg wrote:And then to claim it D1 with like no provocation? Over eager scum, much?
I don't really think this is a thing though? I think there's a difference between claiming on Day 3, and claiming on Day 1 too.

I could be wrong on talah, but I'm more confident in my townread there than I usually am with reads in general, so it would take a lot for me to be convinced otherwise. I know I'm not scum though, so I would like it if you stopped thinking it.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

You're right. The D1 claim with no pressure is worse.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Why is telah's claim bad but mine good?
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

it has yet to be seen whether your claim was good or not.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

vote mastin
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 476, waynegg wrote:Lol! I didn't say they were all wrong!
I fail to see how this has anything to do with anything. he posted this
NachoKoopa wrote:What reads are wrong other than the one on you?
he was asking for existence, not proving all of them were wrong. where was he implying you said they were all wrong?

@Nacho: just wondering, where'd you get a scumread on Maji? I couldn't find it anywhere o.o
DeasVail wrote:Pie, look at AGar as scum in this game. Is it possible that their alignments are the same? I really don't think so
that's a really weak argument, he only had 10 posts that game and he replaced out. = = I can see he was acting different, but how can you be sure it was based off alignment and not inactivity?
also why are you defending him? = =
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 484, pieguyn wrote:that's a really weak argument, he only had 10 posts that game and he replaced out. = = I can see he was acting different, but how can you be sure it was based off alignment and not inactivity?
also why are you defending him? = =
I know he only had 10 posts, but how he's going about things while he is there is just completely different from here. And I'm defending him because I think he's town...
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 459, DeasVail wrote: PEdit: No tammy. :(
Why are you giving me a frownie face when you have me in your leftover pile?
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 459, DeasVail wrote: Townreads:

Belisarius
AGar
leviathan93

Town with reservations:

DrDolittle
PeregrineV
NachoKoopa
Oh wait forgot. Can you explain these of your town reads?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 482, kanyeknowsbest wrote:it has yet to be seen whether your claim was good or not.
not saying I disagree with you(I am baffled myself), but everyone seems to think I'm town due to it.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 481, Natirasha wrote:Why is telah's claim bad but mine good?
Because you do weird stuff so I take it all with a grain of salt. Is it going to take Talah just coming right out and saying he's scum for support? Are you guys just playing nice with a new player before getting on with lynching obvscum? Is this the game I play where the other good D1 readers are all scum? Wth?
Like LEGO minifigs?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 469, waynegg wrote:Consolidate scum reads Jiffy? I'll go first...

Empking
DrDolittle
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics
Agree on DV, possibly Emp. Definitely not Talah. Still thinking about Sak. Probably not Pyro. Haven't bothered reading DrDo.
In post 475, NachoKoopa wrote:I also like the fact that he's pushing on Majiffy this early, who is almost certainly scum.
Lol
In post 475, NachoKoopa wrote: Yes.
No.
In post 475, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 427, NachoKoopa wrote:Mollie sorts me based mainly around the way I behave around her, not whether I'm lurking or not.
Ffery sorts me based on what I see when I see it, if my pushes make sense, etc.
Majiffy!
I saw it, cocknogger. What exactly do you want me to say? I've seen both of them vote you for LurkerSackCho, you can't deny that.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 462, waynegg wrote:Tammy

You say you think Talah is a newb
I don't *think* he is a newb. I've seen his start date and his manner of posting. He's a newb.

And so are you. The difference is that he makes a clear thought process while you do not.

[quote="waynegg"
You say you can't imagine him making the kinds of posts he's made as first time newb scum[/quote]

Uh-huh...you're following me.
wayne wrote: The posts he's made have been, IMO, tragically flawed if scum
like which ones?
wayne wrote: You rush in to defend him saying he wouldn't possibly make those posts as a newb and first time scum (ergo chainsaw)
Not what a chainsaw is. I mean I don't have dem college smarts or anything cuz dropped out of high school, but I'm *pretty* sure chainsaw refers to when you attack someone for attacking your partner. I don't have a partner in this game. I just have a town read on talah and I think your vote on him is bad, and I told you why. You really should stop using buzzwords when you don't know what they mean.
wayne wrote: By that statement you are saying you would expect a newb in their first scum role to play flawlessly
Nope. I just said that I wouldn't expect scum drawing their first scum role to say some of the things Talah would say. You probably should stop at interpreting things since you don't know what you're doing.
wayne wrote: I maintain that stumbling over himself, trying to emulate his town game, is exactly what a newb first scum would do
Okay, where is he stumbling over himself and scum telling like a boss? Show me specifics because right now you're just spouting generalities and nonsense, which means absolutely nothing. I could point to you the posts I don't think newbscum would make ever; you show me the posts that prove he's newbscum.
wayne wrote: Your logic is tragically flawed and I'm pretty comfortable that you're scum with him
my logic is probably tragically flawed; i lack dem college smarts. But rofl. You totally caught me. I acquiesce. I totally ran in here and defended my partner because one person who noone else actually respects in this game suspected my partner and I needed to save him. I'm just tragically mortified that a total newb caught me on it.

OR I was trying to determine my read on you through this affair. Take your pick.
wayne wrote: @Nat ~ I love how scum try to tell me I'm using terms wrongly every game. Makes them easier to find. Glad they aren't all like Desparado with his "that's bullshit" and move on approach. And haha have fun!
People probably tell you you're using terms wrong every game because you're using terms wrong every game. Just some food for thought.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Wayne makes a clear thought process, you just either have to imbibe heavily or huff glue for an hour before you get it.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

It's Friday night; imbibing is a gogo
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 485, DeasVail wrote:I know he only had 10 posts, but how he's going about things while he is there is just completely different from here.
yeah that's what I meant, how can you be sure that's based off alignment and not inactivity?
In post 485, DeasVail wrote:And I'm defending him because I think he's town...
what are you hoping to accomplish by doing this?

also Pyrotechnics reads town for me. he's pointing a lot of things with wayne's logic similar to what I noticed w
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 492, Majiffy wrote:Wayne makes a clear thought process, you just either have to imbibe heavily or huff glue for an hour before you get it.
Exactly
Like LEGO minifigs?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 489, waynegg wrote:
In post 481, Natirasha wrote:Why is telah's claim bad but mine good?
Because you do weird stuff so I take it all with a grain of salt. Is it going to take Talah just coming right out and saying he's scum for support? Are you guys just playing nice with a new player before getting on with lynching obvscum? Is this the game I play where the other good D1 readers are all scum? Wth?
He's acted like this in every game I've played with him.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 477, waynegg wrote:Specifically, you seem to be reading all these guys town

Empking
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics

And that's all but one of my scum reads.
I'm not reading Empking town!
DeasVail/Pyro/Sakura Hana I feel confident won't be able to avoid me for long if I'm wrong about them, but talah seems ridiculously town to me.

In post 484, pieguyn wrote:he was asking for existence, not proving all of them were wrong. where was he implying you said they were all wrong?
He said my reads were accurate just like they were in Xenoblade, where my reads were famously horrible.
In post 484, pieguyn wrote:@Nacho: just wondering, where'd you get a scumread on Maji? I couldn't find it anywhere o.o
I have a scumread on Jiffy based on his interactions with me. I'll probably talk about it more when he doesn't satisfy me in his next three responses.
In post 490, Majiffy wrote:I saw it, cocknogger. What exactly do you want me to say? I've seen both of them vote you for LurkerSackCho, you can't deny that.
Games where I've been scum against mollie/ffery:
Inheritance Mafia (mollie never told me I was scum, she just roleblocked me after pegging my partner)
Bingo! (poor trajectory)
Ninja Council (called scum, no reasons why)
Dixon Hill (ffery didn't read me as scum)

So here I am denying that; prove me wrong. And explain to me why you're sorting me out like mollie/ffery and not like Majiffy.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 470, mastin2 wrote:
In post 422, Pyrotechnics wrote:You should at least post where the rest of town can get a sense of you if you're town.
Read content, not (lack of) words. It's there. (Town. :P)
OH. durr. It's not the lack of words; it's the lack of feeling natural in posting. I'd just like full sentences and something that sounds town. You don't feel right, and right now I can't tell if it's because you're scum or experimenting. It's like everything is stilted, and since how a good portion of how I read people is how natural they feel to me, you're just throwing me off completely.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 486, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 459, DeasVail wrote: PEdit: No tammy. :(
Why are you giving me a frownie face when you have me in your leftover pile?
You either think I'm scum or are scum. Either is pretty saddening. :(
In post 487, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 459, DeasVail wrote: Townreads:

Belisarius
AGar
leviathan93

Town with reservations:

DrDolittle
PeregrineV
NachoKoopa
Oh wait forgot. Can you explain these of your town reads?
I've already explained Beli and Dolittle. (Beli probably doesn't care what people think of him and Dolittle is not playing how he usually does either as town or scum, so is more likely town but I don't know)

AGar's play this game is either really genuine or really forced. How robotic he was in La-La Land makes me strongly lean towards genuine.

leviathan... I don't know what to say except that I think he's really genuine. If he's in danger of being lynched I'll make it sound smarter though!

PV is more actively involved in scumhunting than I think he would be as scum, and there a few posts that give me a weak town feel, where with PV-scum recently I haven't found him town at all.

With Nacho(Koopa) the biggest reason was the line about white knighting Sakura later followed by calling her scum. It's not like Nacho needed to call her scum there and I think as scum Nacho would have been much more comfortable actually white-knighting if they'd said that, or more likely not making the white knighting comment at all. He's also awesome because he's voting for Majiffy!
In post 494, pieguyn wrote:
In post 485, DeasVail wrote:I know he only had 10 posts, but how he's going about things while he is there is just completely different from here.
yeah that's what I meant, how can you be sure that's based off alignment and not inactivity?
In post 485, DeasVail wrote:And I'm defending him because I think he's town...
what are you hoping to accomplish by doing this?

also Pyrotechnics reads town for me. he's pointing a lot of things with wayne's logic similar to what I noticed w
It's more the difference between the style of his posts (I don't feel the kind of scum player in La-La goes all capsrage as scum in another game).

I'm not feeling up to reading people right now (will probably look over Pyro tonight), but I may end up agreeing with you on them. We'll see!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”