Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Splintered Shadow »

In post 56, Fear and Loading wrote:I mean the padding in that post is obv. scum garbage.

-Zd.
Agreed.

VOTE: Lying Cat
flying beauties wrote: hell no would you let a wagon form on us before we had even had a chance to get our heads together and into the game. you know that if I townread you I work with you fuck no would you throw away that type of voting power as town.

VOTE: majiffy
Is this serious?
MafiaSSK wrote: That's cool; I totally expected my semi-random vote to develop into anything more than that. Good thing it didn't alright.
The attitude in this post seems town.

-Stup
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Paschendale, trying to policy lynch a policy lynch? Sounds like scum-ception to me

-cerbs
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:45 am

In post 83, flying beauties wrote:Pasch,

You're missing my point, you already rubbed those statements on face, no need to repeat them again.... i dont want to know how you feel about me. All I am asking you is to show me the proofs for those statements. please answer the below...

1) Is there a game that you played where i was scum in it?
2) Is your reference of me being aggressive player as scum and town is from the games we played? If so, can you direct me to those references.
3) If you reference is based on from other games, what are they...? you must have speculated few games of mine to understand my meta. so can show me the games that i performed similar behavior?
4) And, are you implying that i never scum hunt and just OMGUS? Is it gut feeling? or you have proofs? becuz i have games that i did aggressive scum hunting.. and i can prove it to you if you want.
Why do you care so much about your own image? That post is a bit excessive, but I suppose it doesn't have anything to do with alignment since you're defending your playstyle. But it's still annoying so can you stop worrying about yourself and help find scum?

@Darthe- What are your thoughts on everyone?

-Stup
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:53 pm

^ That feels so forced. Have you checked out their metas?

I like how Lying Cat disappeared after pressure was applied. Can we get some more votes on them?
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Ugh I need sleep tonight but I'm just throwing this out there, SSK and Buckwild are my FOS, haven't had a <3 to <3 with Stup in a bit but that's where I'm getting the most feelings from.

SSK said he wasn't interested in joining the Majiffy wagon because it didn't have much creditability behind it, and yet he joined the Lying Cat wagon in a heartbeat? Oh, but Lying Cat proved their innoceince shortly there after?

And Buckwild, you just haven't done anything and I know scum likes to act suspicious of other scum to build a town facade for other players to buy into so if I think SSK is scum I'm gonna get a scum feeling from you to.

Vote's not changing, still want to talk to Stup, but there's my half asleep thoughts.

-Cerbs
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Buckwild, I feel like if you are actually trying to help town in this game you wouldn't be making so many empty posts and so many excuses posts, I feel like if you were trying to help you'd actually...have an opinion? Give some valuable input?

-cerbs
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:28 pm

This head will be V/LA until Sunday.

-Stup
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 am

Meh, not seeing JKLM as lurking scum, if he wanted to lurk he'd just lurk and not call any attention to it like he did in 185. I just don't see the motivation for that if he was scum.

-Cerbs

Also, going to try and take a closer look at everyone tonight but I'm not 100% sure if I'll have time so you might see a vote change, you might not.
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:18 pm

@Everyone

Very sorry for the lack of recent posts from this account, PSAT's have been consuming my life lately. Stup will be coming back Sun I think but I may have to go V/LA for a bit as well, let's say until next Sat.

Stup will have to run the account for a bit when he gets back on Sun and I'll make a triumphant return for a nice town win at the end.

Just wanted to say that i Know it's not adding anythign to the discussion by going V/LA but i take my break by saying Buckwild is still scum for not even attempting to have an excuse of lurking.

VOTE: Buckwild

Going V/LA, Stup will be back soon though don't worry
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:36 am

Still here. I will get back into this game tonight.

-Stup
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:24 pm

And I'm back. Things are still busy, so don't expect any long posts after this, but I think AP is scum and here's why:

So the first thing that caught my attention was his constant defense of Buckwild. A few comments is understandable but this just seems like an over-the-top defense. Here is what I'm talking about-
In post 168, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pasch, what do you make of the last Buck post. I actually feel pretty strongly one way about it.
In post 187, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ya Buckwild is not getting lynched today. The pride hes showing in his recent posts is more often than not from town.
In post 209, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mollie can we compromise somewhere?

Somewhere that is not Buckwild or Majiffy?
In post 212, AngryPidgeon wrote:If Buck gets lynched and flips town today you will never hear the end of it from me. Heads up.
--------
In post 226, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 225, Varsoon wrote:How do you feel about AP,
Ok, so Varsoon isn't reading the thread.
Then there's his scummy attempt to derail any legitimate questioning about himself.
In post 307, AngryPidgeon wrote: Best information lynch: Paschendale.

Best scum lynch: JKLM

Best policy lynch: Varsoon

Not to be lynched today: Beauties, Majiffy, Buck, Darthe, FnL
Ugh. This post. It feels
really
strange that he categorized the lynches this way. It just doesn't seem like a town mindset. Plus, it gives him a post he can reference if he gets a chance to lynch one of these three (Pasch is very town by the way so back off).
In post 360, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 359, Majiffy wrote:Mollie might need to be policy lynched.
omg majiffy you wouldn't post that if you were town this game

this is so opportunistic
Not really. Your calling it opportunistic is much more opportunistic.
In post 392, AngryPidgeon wrote:Huh, Darthe might actually be a jklm buddy.
Throwing weak suspicion that could serve if he needs to vote Darthe. How about you explain your reasoning here, AP? And I thought he was in your "not to be lynched today" pile?

To summarize, he has made a lot of fluff posts that I feel have only been to make him appear active. The extreme Buck defense, the bad deflection, and other quotes above should be sufficient to prove that AP is the best lynch for today. Who's in?

VOTE: AP

-Stup
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:33 pm

As for everyone else, here are my current thoughts:

Varsoon- leaning town
Paschendale- town
Fear and Loading (Quilford + Zdenek)- leaning town
Belisarius- unsure
JKLM- leaning scum
flying beauties (pirate mollie + ArcAngel9)- town
Darthe- unsure
Buckwild- Cerbs thinks he's scum. I think he's more null.
Lying Cat (sthar8 + Jingle)- null
The Grim Reaper (Grimgroove + Guyett)- This looks like the town-Grim that I've seen before.
AngryPidgeon- scum
Majiffy- The attitude looks town to me.

So, like I said above, AP is the best lynch. JKLM might be a good option, but I'll have to ISO him first. If you want any of these explained feel free to ask.

-Stup
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 pm

In post 296, AngryPidgeon wrote:Are we roleplaying the whole antihero thing?

Im town aligned, but I don't express typical town-aligned qualities you'd expect from a townie.
Also, this post is far too vague for my liking. Obviously in an antihero game a townie won't have town-aligned qualities. At best this is awkwardly worded. At worst you're crumbing traitor.

Seriously guys, look at my above post and help me lynch this scumbag.

Pedit: :]

-Stup
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 am

In post 460, Majiffy wrote:Splintered's case is either borderline scummy or just full-blown retard. There are a number of posts being taken seriously that are obvious sarcasm/jokes, and I really don't like how they're being twisted and pushed.
Could you explain this so I can respond? Because I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”