Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Lying Cat »

In post 126, Grimgroove wrote:/Egopost as part of The Grim Reaper account, catching up today or tomorrow.
Hi Grim! Post more! I was gonna try to lynch TSO in this one too, but people started making real posts before I got to the thread.
In post 128, flying beauties wrote: in other news I am pretty sure that majiffy and ap received a red role pm and it will be hugely entertaining to watch them come up with "reasons" as to why it isn't.
I dunno. Especially given the responses from you and him on the speedlynching thing, I read him as trying to get a read on you rather than trying to get you lynched. I think he easily could have ridden the early emotional bit on you to a lynch, and the fact that he didn't suggests that he didn't know whether you were town or scum at the beginning of the wagon. Jingle doesn't think that indicative, but I've played a shitload more mafia than Jingle and I'm confident.

re: you, I was thinking we should lynch JKLM to confirm you. I'm not getting anything scummy from your slot, and if JKLM is scum his vote on you confirms you as town.
In post 130, AngryPidgeon wrote: Dumb for what? Saying he wants to pressure you? And MafiaSSK just IS that dumb, but pasch agreeing with him is scum?
No not that. The bit I quoted when I said he was dumb the first time. Here's a dramatic reenactment, ribbed for your pleasure:

Spoiler: Dinner Theatre
Jingle: Good evening, maidens and man-maidens. I regret to inform you that Lying Cat will not be performing this weekend, as both band members are going deep into the Washington Wilderness to find themselves and also to teach 11-year-olds how to build campfires.
Pasch: Durr, Jingle u shud post content right nao!
Jingle: [...crickets...]
Shadow: HAY GUISE! Jingle left AFTER pasch told him to post more! SCUM!
SSK: pressure.
Pasch: YAY PRESHUR!

Do you see why I think Pasch and Shadow might have been huffing paint this weekend? SSk didn't give any reasons for his vote other than pressure, and he could have had legitimate reasons for that. Plus, he's reading town to me. Shadow appears to have contracted an acute case of RTFT syndrome, because he's got his causes and correlations all screwed up.

But Pasch reads different. Pasch has that bad vote on SSK, which he unvoted when somebody else called SSK town. He spent a couple of posts discrediting AA, then pushed us on a silly reason that we couldn't answer. He waited until SSK was on our wagon before throwing down a vote. And he tried to derail your suspicions off of JKLM, which is weird. I think he's playing significantly below his potential and I think thats a good place to look for scum day 1.

Top three are Pasch, JKLM, and either varsoon or buck (Jingle thinks buck is faking VI, I think varsoon is faking ATE)

Accordingly:
VOTE: Pasch

-sthar8
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Buckwild »

I'm useful! >.<
VOTE: mafiassk
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 150, Lying Cat wrote:I dunno. Especially given the responses from you and him on the speedlynching thing, I read him as trying to get a read on you rather than trying to get you lynched. I think he easily could have ridden the early emotional bit on you to a lynch, and the fact that he didn't suggests that he didn't know whether you were town or scum at the beginning of the wagon. Jingle doesn't think that indicative, but I've played a shitload more mafia than Jingle and I'm confident.
Is this about me, majiffy, or both?

Zd/Quil, you guys still think Cat is scummy?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:59 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 145, Buckwild wrote:I have town reads on flying beauties, majiffy, and lying cat. I am suspicious of mafiassk. His posts thus far have been overly benign. They appear to me as if he trying not to offend anyone and gather town on his side.
Vote {b}mafiassk{b}
Hopefully that came out right this time.
Mmm. Trying not to offend anyone? You're an idiot if you think that's a scumtell.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Lying Cat »

In post 152, AngryPidgeon wrote:Is this about me, majiffy, or both?
Majiffy, but I am aware that some of it applies to you as well. I like Majiffy's posting style better than yours as town, and I'm reading you as null for some of your other stuff. But my townread appears to have a weak townread on you atm, so I'm happy to let that lie unless better information comes to light. Besides, pasch is scummy and I'm spending my energy on that.

-sthar8
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Lying Cat »

Also Yay! Avatars!
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:05 am

Post by flying beauties »

In post 134, Majiffy wrote:
In post 110, flying beauties wrote:Majiff.. ANSWER!!!!
In post 95, flying beauties wrote:Cut the crap majiffy.. Get to the point.
Is your vote serious? if so, why? why do you think we are scum?
1) Spread legs.
2) Remove stick from vagina.
A) your abuse has no sense, you know something I can report this post majiffy!! this is my warning.. so now don't act like a jerk.
B) You still have to explain your intentions behind for pushing our wagon. Mollie strongly believes that you can still see her as town with out this wagon drama, if you can..why do you do that? And how could you and AP just town read each other so conveniently?

In post 138, AngryPidgeon wrote:After a quick reread, I might be down to wagon the shit out of buckwild for lolz and win.

Agree!! both Buckwild, Grim is been so lame so far.. but not all lurkers are scum.
In post 145, Buckwild wrote:I have town reads on flying beauties, majiffy, and lying cat. I am suspicious of mafiassk. His posts thus far have been overly benign. They appear to me as if he trying not to offend anyone and gather town on his side.
Vote {b}mafiassk{b}
Hopefully that came out right this time.
can you give more content than just throwing off names who you town read. And if SSK has only played town game, what do you thinka bout Darthe or pasch or even grim? Its not like they were playing better game than SSK

In post 148, Paschendale wrote:
In post 131, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pasch feels similarly. He feels off, nothing I can really qualify well, but haven't really seen anything interesting alignment-wise from him. I did like him agreeing with my post about JKLM, but I'm biased.
I usually start slow. I also just don't feel like arguing with ArcAngel right now.
this is such a fail post. You come around and discredits my playstyle and comments on my meta like you know that so well yet you deny each time when i ask for a reference. Why? Why it is so hard for you prove that you're certain about?

this proves that you're so wrong. If you're so egoistic, next time don't discredit someone unless your really know what you're talking about.

I really demand for an explanation about your comments about my playstle. you complained that i am not scum hunting.. PROVE IT DAMIT. I have been far more useful here than you so far.. Yet you say things about me...

In post 150, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 126, Grimgroove wrote:/Egopost as part of The Grim Reaper account, catching up today or tomorrow.
Hi Grim! Post more! I was gonna try to lynch TSO in this one too, but people started making real posts before I got to the thread.
In post 128, flying beauties wrote: in other news I am pretty sure that majiffy and ap received a red role pm and it will be hugely entertaining to watch them come up with "reasons" as to why it isn't.
I dunno. Especially given the responses from you and him on the speedlynching thing, I read him as trying to get a read on you rather than trying to get you lynched. I think he easily could have ridden the early emotional bit on you to a lynch, and the fact that he didn't suggests that he didn't know whether you were town or scum at the beginning of the wagon. Jingle doesn't think that indicative, but I've played a shitload more mafia than Jingle and I'm confident.

re: you, I was thinking we should lynch JKLM to confirm you. I'm not getting anything scummy from your slot, and if JKLM is scum his vote on you confirms you as town.
In post 130, AngryPidgeon wrote: Dumb for what? Saying he wants to pressure you? And MafiaSSK just IS that dumb, but pasch agreeing with him is scum?
No not that. The bit I quoted when I said he was dumb the first time. Here's a dramatic reenactment, ribbed for your pleasure:

Spoiler: Dinner Theatre
Jingle: Good evening, maidens and man-maidens. I regret to inform you that Lying Cat will not be performing this weekend, as both band members are going deep into the Washington Wilderness to find themselves and also to teach 11-year-olds how to build campfires.
Pasch: Durr, Jingle u shud post content right nao!
Jingle: [...crickets...]
Shadow: HAY GUISE! Jingle left AFTER pasch told him to post more! SCUM!
SSK: pressure.
Pasch: YAY PRESHUR!

Do you see why I think Pasch and Shadow might have been huffing paint this weekend? SSk didn't give any reasons for his vote other than pressure, and he could have had legitimate reasons for that. Plus, he's reading town to me. Shadow appears to have contracted an acute case of RTFT syndrome, because he's got his causes and correlations all screwed up.

But Pasch reads different. Pasch has that bad vote on SSK, which he unvoted when somebody else called SSK town. He spent a couple of posts discrediting AA, then pushed us on a silly reason that we couldn't answer. He waited until SSK was on our wagon before throwing down a vote. And he tried to derail your suspicions off of JKLM, which is weird. I think he's playing significantly below his potential and I think thats a good place to look for scum day 1.

Top three are Pasch, JKLM, and either varsoon or buck (Jingle thinks buck is faking VI, I think varsoon is faking ATE)

Accordingly:
VOTE: Pasch

-sthar8
About Grim, its just not him..there are others who needs to speak more... its just so frustrating that they are just lurking.

And why you do you think Majiffy wouldn't wagon upon us early of the game if he scum? And you actually didn't feel suspicious about whole majiffy and AP's convinieant town reads on each other?

I agree with you on Pasch, He is been judgemental, lurking and ignoring posts. Its may be because he is egoistic but I am willing to add pressure on him. I ll check with Mollie on that.

JKLM is horrible, his vote on our wagon is way too oppurtunist jump. not sure if he is that derp or just a bad mafia play.
In post 151, Buckwild wrote:I'm useful! >.<
VOTE: mafiassk
[/quote]

do you call this usefull???

-
Angel
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:14 am

In post 144, AngryPidgeon wrote:I've been treating majiffy like I would treat majiffy. I dont even remember talking to/about him pregame.
mebbe you should read p1
His contribution to the pressure on you gives me a town feel.

Forming a town core is a good idea, just dont be hasty lol. I dont see how anyone could think enough people are probstown to go about doing that right now.
I do it it in every game. thinking you don't want it to happen.
And why are you talking about private townreads if 1) you are trying to get a townblock going and 2) what? Just why even bring it up if yo dont care enough to spill it.
oh I care. it is pretty funny to watch you obsess over it tho, as town you wouldn't be bothered.
Can I get some help on JKLM, his vote on you is the worst by far.
nope he is just derping around we think
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:26 am

In post 149, AngryPidgeon wrote:Call it a gut scum read. I think town would give more cares about fixing their broken votes.

And who knows, he might not be useful without a little prompting :cool:
lol

I can't believe you are saying this when you know scum are more careful with their posts than town.

jesus fucking christ

VOTE: ap

I would rather take majiffy out cos he is the more dangerous and ap is way more fun but I am good with this.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Lying Cat »

In post 156, flying beauties wrote: And why you do you think Majiffy wouldn't wagon upon us early of the game if he scum? And you actually didn't feel suspicious about whole majiffy and AP's convinieant town reads on each other?
Oh I'm sure he'd wagon you as scum. He said so himself. But when you guys freaked out he easily could have pushed that to a lynch on the backs of players like buck and shadow. He didn't because his goal wasn't to lynch you, but to figure out your alignment. Since you have the experience to be able to read him, I think he'd rather push that lynch through and talk his way out the next day if he were scum, especially if AP were his partner. The only other option is that he's fishing for towncred, and I don't think that likely since I'm apparently the only one picking up on this. Really, what other benefit does he gain from wagoning you then deciding you're town and backing off?

I don't know how to feel about AP, but we have plenty of time yet for that. He appears to be active enough that there will be no shortage of info to analyze.

re: lurkers, my last two games featured multiple lurkerscum. I'm happy to burn that particular refuge to the ground, but we have to decide which is most likely to be scum first because I'm not willing to sacrifice a lynch without probability. I think pasch and JKLM are the prescription right now.

-sthar8
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 158, flying beauties wrote:
In post 149, AngryPidgeon wrote:Call it a gut scum read. I think town would give more cares about fixing their broken votes.

And who knows, he might not be useful without a little prompting :cool:
lol

I can't believe you are saying this when you know scum are more careful with their posts than town.

jesus fucking christ

VOTE: ap

I would rather take majiffy out cos he is the more dangerous and ap is way more fun but I am good with this.
Because being careful == making sure your vote tags are correct.

Scum are careful in the things they say as in they filter what they want to express..not ...bbcode.

And if BW were a strong scumread Id be voting him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 160, AngryPidgeon wrote:Because being careful == making sure your vote tags are correct.
This was sarcasm in case you missed that.

In post 20, AngryPidgeon wrote:omg majiffy
Touche, I addressed majiffy on P1. I also apparently was townreading him hard here, unbeknownst to me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 24, AngryPidgeon wrote:Lets just wagon mollie and AA9 up to L - 1 asap. It'll be fun AND make their alignment obvious.
Working with someone in RVS does not mean I think they are town, lol.
I wanted a reaction from you two. I did what was necessary to get it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You are saying that I am treating Majiffy as town as if I 'know' he is town.

yet you think we are scum together but I 'know' hes town? Am I assessing this correctly?
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Paschendale »

This game is entertaining so far, but mainly it's just personality clash. I'm much more interested in the attempts at seriousness without delivering.

1. Buckwild. He's just voting to be helpful. He's expressed no interest in SSK before. No reason to suddenly place a vote, and he adds nothing to the discussion while voting.
2. Grim Reaper. The Beauties "wagon" was admittedly just for pressure, so why is his vote still on it? And he didn't say anything about its merits.
3. JKLM. Same problem as Grim.
4. Varsoon. Left his admitted RVS vote on AP, why?

Also, something is bothering me about FnL. I can't put my finger on it, though.

VOTE: Buckwild
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ Fair list, I'd just swap the FnL guys for Splintered. If JKLM is scum and Cat is town especially.
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Buckwild »

I felt I was adding to the discussion with my reasons. Flying's comment about why I haven't looked at the others is because ey have not said as much. I don't see why my reasons for thinking someone is suspicious is any less valid.

To pasch, why would I need to express interest in someone who is my first real vote? Why can't I retread through the first few pages and decide who is on my suspicion list?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

UNVOTE:
Beauties vote was just RVS and we're obv out of there now.
I need to read tomorrow to get a better feeling for the game.
sorry for the inactivity so far but both of us haven't really been around this weekend
~G
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Pasch, what do you make of the last Buck post. I actually feel pretty strongly one way about it.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 166, Buckwild wrote:To pasch, why would I need to express interest in someone who is my first real vote? Why can't I retread through the first few pages and decide who is on my suspicion list?
You can. But you still haven't offered any reasons. You didn't do anything to suggest that you actually believe in this vote or have any reason for casting it.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:30 pm

In post 163, AngryPidgeon wrote:You are saying that I am treating Majiffy as town as if I 'know' he is town.

yet you think we are scum together but I 'know' hes town? Am I assessing this correctly?
you know what i meant

having gotten that spat out of the way...

UNVOTE: ap

were you frustrated there for a moment? cos I was too when I was run up it curtailed my early scumhunting. it gave me the warm fuzzies tho that you cared enough to stick around to make it didn't get out of hand but I got a little weirded out that you were all up in our grille asking us who the other 2 town reads were.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 142, flying beauties wrote:1. that wasn't quick and easy. so I guess the d3 agreement is something you felt in the moment but do not feel the need to follow through? okay!
2. yw
3. so you now have a smartphone how awsum
4. your...point...was?
7. mebbe I was wrong to use a term you have applied in the past?
8. my skin is super soft and I smell japanese cherry blossom. pretty sure it is not me. and I bet arc is every bit as girly girl as I am plus we are town. you are not
1. It was pretty quick. The game has been open for like 48 hours or so, right? Also I don't remember this so-called agreement.
2. (:
3. !!!
4. To get a read on you, herpaderp.
7. Mebbe?
8. I am.
In post 148, Paschendale wrote:
In post 134, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Passion Dale
Are you just trying to flirt with me again?
Yeslol
In post 155, Lying Cat wrote:Also Yay! Avatars!
Oh is that a thing again finally?
In post 156, flying beauties wrote:B) You still have to explain your intentions behind for pushing our wagon.
:facepalm:
In post 158, flying beauties wrote:ap is way more fun
:colbert:
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Buckwild »

I already wrote that him seeming to try to be as benign as possible was suspicious. I don't need more than that to cast a vote and see where the thread takes me.
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Splintered Shadow »

Ugh I need sleep tonight but I'm just throwing this out there, SSK and Buckwild are my FOS, haven't had a <3 to <3 with Stup in a bit but that's where I'm getting the most feelings from.

SSK said he wasn't interested in joining the Majiffy wagon because it didn't have much creditability behind it, and yet he joined the Lying Cat wagon in a heartbeat? Oh, but Lying Cat proved their innoceince shortly there after?

And Buckwild, you just haven't done anything and I know scum likes to act suspicious of other scum to build a town facade for other players to buy into so if I think SSK is scum I'm gonna get a scum feeling from you to.

Vote's not changing, still want to talk to Stup, but there's my half asleep thoughts.

-Cerbs
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:33 pm

VOTE: buckwild

majiffy are you going to respond to #156? it was a good post

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”