Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Broken Aquarium »

In post 272, JKLM wrote: I kinda forgot about him re entering into this game myself, so yeah he probabalyd eserves a vote better than you do. I kinda see it going two ways: he's trying to set up a town block on the first day or he's buddying hardcore. I think 4 times is a bit excessive to list a town tell on me in such short amount of time

Honestly gamr not to sound buddyish bit that's the best point I've heard this game, a lot of junk has been flying around at each other. Why are we not voting him?

vote Aquarium

And I don't see what you're saying on the last paragraph, be clearer. I still support a lynch in peace if it comes too it, she's on my top 3 scum reads

Although I think gamr you may be still on next once broken aquarium is dealt with

Idk that sheep wasn't something I liked either
UNVOTE: garmr
VOTE: JKLM
yes i know i just said i had him as town.
but uh... JKLM, didn't you just finish voting garmr?
also whats with the "BA could be scum, or they could be trying for a town block" which is it? why even mention trying for a town block... when the result is to vote us?
kinda like, inserting doubt, yet not really meaning it.
i no longer have a town read on you
and yes--- i was blatantly sheeping, before.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 273, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 270, mnemonicdevice wrote:You didn't answer why you switched so quickly.
i was sheeping JKLM

VOTE: Broken Aquarium
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tbh I don't like either JKLM current plays or Brokens blatant scummy sheeping. But as I said before with the honig and MD debate (even through I think honig is town) High content players are more likely to slip day 2 compared to low content players and to me both look scummy at the moment. JKLM (High content) VS Broken (Low content).
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Skelda »

In Aquarium's defense, while sheeping is certainly bad, he may have really just been trying to put some pressure. I mean, I could see that. I think it is anti-town, certainly, since it is better to trust yourself over other players, but I'm not sure it is scummy for sure. And it isn't like townies don't ever sheep. I'm not ruling out Aquarium being scum, but I think we may be jumping the gun.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:28 pm

hey garm, why do you think honig is town?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

]
HönigBear and PeaceBringer are prodded.
Still looking for Shane's replacement.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:32 pm

UNVOTE: JKM
VOTE: garmr

skelda-- what are your thoughts on JKLM?
i ask because i thought for sure town, up till post 272.
but i could be over-reacting due to his weird switch
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

good lord there has been no real posting or engagement...nothing to really say anything more about...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote gamr
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by JKLM »

Nothing better to solidify your scum status than OMGUS and then switching the vote again when you get called out on it.

Complacency complacency complacency
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Broken Aquarium
Well posts 211 appear genuine it list things I agree with and just gives me the impression of town. He hasn't really cracked under the pressure. Sure he may be a bit emotional at time but to me it seems like agitated town more than anything. Also I don't see the scum points made against him.

@Skelda Look at Broken Aquarium. His sheeped more than once and do you think the way his votes bouncing between the two people who's voted him. Also the way his been acting in the last couple of posts is this the way town acts under pressure.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

Who's voted him is what a town player would do*
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Hey everyone....

I really like skelda's wagon, but seeing as that isn't happening,
we can lynch the ice queen first.
VOTE: BROKEN
alienBRO
alienBRO
Goon
alienBRO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by alienBRO »

In post 224, Skelda wrote:Okay let's do this...

BA- He gives a lot of town reads. I usually don't like that, since hunting town doesn't really help us all that much. And I don't mind his read on mneumonic, he seems like he had a gut feeling supported by evidence and stuck to it and that is always good. Although sometimes his evidence can be a little weak, like in , I'm classifying him as a solid leaning town read.

Gramr- I wasn't crazy about the way he jumped around to Peace early on, but I suppose most of us did. That seemed a little caught up in the moment, but maybe scummy. But overall, I find him very town. I especially like his case against mnemonic in and . He actually changed the way I thought about mnemonic, and I think that's a good thing since I'm not exactly renowned for my Day 1 scumhunting abilities.

Honig- Well, he seems to be invested in this game in a way that I don't often see scum invested. His seems very genuine, and in general I find myself agreeing with most of what he says. At the same time, his posts are very wall-of-texty, and that sometimes makes them a bit difficult to get through, but his dislike of rolling the dice with peace seems very town to me.

mozamis- He is being really fluffy right now. Getting on my nerves, honestly. His is especially bad with his "I'd forgotten he was scum", since I can't imagine his read was ever that serious to begin with if he forgot about it. is also bad, since "forgetting to put someone on your reads list" is, in my mind, not a legitimate reason to suspect them. It is like forging evidence or something. Not good.

Shane- His was basically jumping on moz's reads, and pretty much useless. And other than that, he is just a lack of information for the town. His one comment came from , when the best he could come up with was a tip about pressuring directed at me. Kind of ridiculous, he has given us nothing.

Matt- I don't like how he voted Moz and then unvoted the instant he was pressed. That isn't good. I also didn't like that all of his reads were town ones in . Leaning scum.

JKLM- Looking back, I'm not entirely liking how he put me in a box early on saying "this is your scummy", "this isn't your scummy". That never appeals to me. But, he does seem to genuinely be trying to get reactions and participating, so that is good. Null/town.

Hermy- Well, I don't like how quick she was to call me out for lurking in , since she hasn't exactly been helpful herself, and I try to post whenever I can. But Null...

Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it. I think he's scum.

smargaret- I think he's very town. His was interesting for me. I don't view Honig as scum, but it does seem like his suspicions are valid, if that makes any sense.

I think that's everyone. If I missed anyone let me know and I'll throw something together.
The fact that we're not in this list concerns me, as does the fact that nobody has pointed this out. Gonna need to yell at pa for not catching this while I was gone...

-Bro
alienBRO
alienBRO
Goon
alienBRO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by alienBRO »

In post 256, mnemonicdevice wrote:2. From my experience, scum seems to use lots of words like honestly.
Can you specify what you mean here by "words like honestly" because I'm not sure if you understand the linguistic cues that scum give or if you are just vaguely aware of some examples of them.

-Bro
alienBRO
alienBRO
Goon
alienBRO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by alienBRO »

In post 262, JKLM wrote:He made a case about Skelda being scum because how he likes to use positive adverbs
That's not good, that's like saying a persons manipulative if they use fancy language,
It's not good
And you don't understand how to look at language for scum, since you just made a ridiculous assumption about what he meant.
alienBRO
alienBRO
Goon
alienBRO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by alienBRO »

Btw I have some ideas now that I'm backending with PA. We'll let you know how things turn out. Agreement from our last post set was that we didn't like how Hermy's been latching onto every available wagon at the drop of a hat, and we still think Honig is scummy.
-Bro
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:52 pm

In post 272, JKLM wrote:I think 4 times is a bit excessive to list a town tell on me in such short amount of time
We don't know many people in this game. Its made following and keeping up and invested harder on us. As a means of staying in touch with the game though we do try and keep posting, which may result in being a little repetitive at times. This also ties into where I was going with these:
In post 273, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 270, mnemonicdevice wrote:You didn't answer why you switched so quickly.
i was sheeping JKLM
In post 274, Broken Aquarium wrote:to be clear, the vote on peacebringer was not due to thinking they were scum. it was for added pressure though.
i wanted to see how they'd react. however..... you unvoted them... so, no real good there.
Sheeping town reads when your scum reads are fading and you aren't invested isn't the worst thing you can do, also, the joke of voting peacebringer without any explanation was a little too good to pass up. I should note here that Garmr was our leading scum read once we got a little colder on the idea of Mnemonic scum. But no one else was voting for him and we didn't have the drive to make a wagon happen. This is another reason why switching with you was easy.

In post 284, JKLM wrote:Nothing better to solidify your scum status than OMGUS and then switching the vote again when you get called out on it.

Complacency complacency complacency
OMGUSing isn't a scum tell. Its an emotional response that all alignments do. Coming down off those emotions and also being gifted with that wonderful Garmr vote post to reaffirm our read on his slot made switching easy. (yes it was another vote for us, no that doesn't make it OMGUS)
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:46 pm

also, this is late in response, but caught this while rereading
In post 202, alienBRO wrote:
In post 194, Broken Aquarium wrote:i don't get the votes on Honig....
What don't you get? What do you make of his post here:
In post 192, HönigBear wrote:Moz do you still think I'm town and if so why?
i still don't see him as scum. his post here kinda reconfirmed that:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p5357029

and it's in retrospect now, since i missed this question... but what honig said: you get suspicious of those town reading you ESPECIALLY when you are scum reading them.

i looked at your ISO, broalien, i don't think you have commented on honig since then.
what are your thoughts now?
(to be clear - i still think town)

(also garmr is scum)
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:48 pm

In post 291, alienBRO wrote:Btw I have some ideas now that I'm backending with PA. We'll let you know how things turn out. Agreement from our last post set was that we didn't like how Hermy's been latching onto every available wagon at the drop of a hat, and we still think Honig is scummy.
-Bro
ah, nvm
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:49 pm

still because of his question to moz?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:36 am

Post by Garmr »

@Broken Aquarium
Sheeping town reads with out explaining why you agree is pretty bad also you offered nothing new to the argument. You may argue the point about omgusing is a null sign which it can be. But when you act really emotional with out listing points then quickly remove it and say your a town read again in just a couple of post. That is when it turns scummy as hell when it becomes scummy. Also the fact JKLM says the mnemonic wagon looks scummy then you magically sheep him onto his next vote. Using Wifom scenario's aren't the best for defenses as well.
In post 292, Broken Aquarium wrote:I should note here that Garmr was our leading scum read once we got a little colder on the idea of Mnemonic scum. But no one else was voting for him and we didn't have the drive to make a wagon happen. This is another reason why switching with you was easy.
Also if I was your leading scum read why did you wait for someone else to vote me. Were you that afraid that it might backfire on you if you were town you wouldn't really have anything to lose by scumhunting. This seems more like a scum motivated reason than a town one. You made no indication prior either that you viewed me as scum.

I like how you showed post 211 of Honig saying that's why you think his town. Just like when you asked me why I think Honig is town and I sent a link to that post. Oh wait that's a coincidence isn't it. Also doesn't it worry you at all that you just sheeped a reason off your top scum read.

Also you think I'm scum. where are your points you have failed to make a case against me. You haven't even mentioned a reason why you think I'm scum I guess you'll sheep those reason off JKLM.

Also you pretty much been fluffing all game. It took you till 292 to make a attempt scum hunting because you are under the microscope. Even then you offer no original reasons. Your defenses are paper thin as well you can poke a hole in all of them.

Also with now you want to answer alienbro's question. This looks like some cheap attempt to get the heat off you, It's kinda pathetic you know. There's no where to run now Broken Aquarium I'm not letting you wriggle out of this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:41 am

Post by Garmr »

Excuse my poor grammar and punctuation i'm pretty tired I'll be off to sleep night.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:44 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 282, PeaceBringer wrote:good lord there has been no real posting or engagement...nothing to really say anything more about...
Policy lynch time. He's obviously not interested in playing. And yes, I think he's probably town. Though there is the small chance he could be playing "too dumb to be scum" as well. But either way, he's not gonna help town win.

VOTE PEACEBRINGER.

Otherwise, Skelda or Hermy for me. JK, Garmr still strongest town reads. Probably Smargaret as well.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:46 am

Post by mozamis »

BA looks town to me. Slightly confused maybe, but thats a healthy sign. Look slike he's scum hunting.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”