Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@PASCHE: Because I still hold that AP is scum.

*crossarms*
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by Antihero »

They don’t go into the cause of goodness, so why of the other shop? ... Badness is of the self, the one, the you or me on our oddy knockies, and that self is made by old Bog or God and is his great pride and radosty. But the not-self cannot have the bad, meaning they of the government and the judges and the schools cannot allow the bad because they cannot allow the self. And is not our modern history, my brothers, the story of brave malenky selves fighting these big machines?

-A Clockwork Orange

Vote Count 1.3

AngryPidgeon - 1 (Varsoon)
Buckwild - 2 (Paschendale, flying beauties)
flying beauties - 1 (JKLM)
JKLM - 2 (AngryPidgeon, Darthe)
Lying Cat - 2 (Fear and Loading, Splintered Shadow)
MafiaSSK - 1 (Buckwild)
Paschendale - 2 (Majiffy, Lying Cat)

Not Voting: MafiaSSK, The Grim Reaper

7 to lynch; deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-22 18:32:12).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

I'm catching up with this game today. For future reference, I'll be signing my posts with GG (Grimgroove).

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

Nothing interesting in the first 2 pages.

On page 3, the serious voting seems to start. Fear and Loading's vote is the one that kicks it off. The forcefulness was probably a reaction test, I don't see the big deal with Lying Cat's post there.

I don't like Paschendale's . There had been little to no masquerading at that point by SSK. Sounds like scum trying to find some sensible, serious reason but on second glance you can see the reason is more farfetched than what it is made out to be. In he withdraws rather easily, while still trying to defend the reasons for having put that vote down in the first place. Doesn't feel right.

When it comes to flying beauties post , I agree with Angry Pidgeon's assessment in post . Be that as it may, I'm not letting pirate_mollie fool me again with this rage-business. It's a complete nulltell in her case. Their reaction to SSK is similar to Paschendale's. Somehow I get the feeling SSK succesfully trapped scumhuntfaking scum into calling him out, but that's a bit of gut. They make an awful big deal out of a wagon that was only just in the making, also in , where I thought the nervousness remark was quite hypocritical.

Splintered Shadow makes some good points on page 3, though I still don't see the problem of Lying Cat's post. I agree with Fear and Loading's , even though Splintered Cell isn't that "hyperactive", I do get some funny vibes from that slot after the two posts I have read from them.

reads like a funny way to somehow defend flyingbeauties, calling Arcangel's behavior null while it's scummy in my eyes. Asking for something serious from Splintered Shadow shows he's not really following the game, Splintered was always serious. Asking for something serious from Lying Cat is him setting himself up to hop on that wagon eventually.

VOTE: Paschendale for now. Got to post , will have to do the rest later. Work awaits.

GG
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:01 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 174, flying beauties wrote:majiffy are you going to respond to #156? it was a good post
Not reading, you are, for reply, I did.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Darthe »

Caught up.

Flying Beauties is difficult to read because annoying posting. Pressure there is good. Prob town though.
AP is a pain in the ass to try and figure out. Makes me want to call him town just to be able and move past the slot, gotta be careful of that.
Majiffy looks scum to me here. No effing clue why.
Who is Varsoon?
Grim Reaper/GG looks town. Logic posting but also not forced in appearance.
#173 is really good by Shadow.
If I had to pick between SSK and Buckwild I would rather go SSK but I share the general concensus that both reek so.. SSK.
Pachebel looks town as well. Perhaps just because I like watching him fuss. Could be a biased read *shrug*
Lying Cat I keep skipping over. I think I will ISO soon for the hell of it. Null again.

VOTE: SSK
Fear and Loading
Fear and Loading
Townie
Fear and Loading
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Fear and Loading »

UNVOTE: Lying Cat

LC's recent posts have satisfied me and I'm more unsure of their alignment now than sure it's scum.

My own suspicions fall on Paschendale and SS for inconsistencies surrounding their LC votes. I'll outline them late when I'm not phoneposting.

My gut also dislikes MafiaSSK'S vote and unvote of LC and I'm facing a gut/head conflict over AngryPidgeon.

Zdenek should be along soon with a post.

– Quil
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Lying Cat »

On Buck:

Spoiler:
Buck has 10 posts. 30, 41, 93 are empty. 146 and 151 are useless tag adjustments. 35 has a bad RVS with an incredibly waffly addendum.

In 90 he manages to tell us that FB were emotional in the face of their wagon, but still makes no useful contribution to the thread.

145 manages to sheep sthar on Majiffy, FB and SSK on us and Darthe on FB, all without posting anything resembling a coherent thought, before voting SSK for 'gathering town' and 'not offending anyone' while FB has announced her intentions to form a townblock.

166 comes out under pressure, but he never addresses the issues, just downplays them. He's quick to question pasch when under pressure, but ignores the points raised by FB, possibly because she voted elsewhere.

172 is garbage, just repeating what he's already said, and dismissing suspicions on him.
To me this adds up to two possibilities. Buck is a shitty player who isn't scumhunting or contributing in any way OR Buck is trying to make himself look like a shitty player so that he gets overlooked. The latter is scum as hell and the former is null, but considering the ridiculous dramatization of his failvotes and his refusal to address concerns as to his behavior I'm pretty sure he's all scummed up. Furthermore, a cursory search revealed he has several completed games, so I can't really believe he has that much trouble with bbcode. I'm not voting b/c sthar8 doesn't agree with me and we do agree that Pasch is all scummy, but I'm personally leaning towards Buck today.

On Jiffy:

Sthar8 is convinced that Jiffs is towny, and while I'm not convinced, I will say that the man has giant steel cahones if he is scum. Does anyone have some perspective on cahone size for me to help my read on him?

On Shadow:

Not really reading them as scummy. I think their vote on us is largely cerbs being mad about me killing him as scum in our newb.

On Pasch:

This is where sthar8 and I agree most. In addition to all of his flaws that we've addressed, he's also looking like that special kind of lurkerscum that wants to put other lurkers on the pedestal for a lynch. This slot is the only reason I'm slightly hesitant on the Buck-scum, because that would be some pretty aggressive D1 bussing.

On Sthar8:

He's an asshole.

-Not Sthar8
Fear and Loading
Fear and Loading
Townie
Fear and Loading
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 am

In post 93, Buckwild wrote:We'll right now I'm sitting on my couch. Yourself?
Well, I meant mafia-wise.
In post 82, Paschendale wrote:There's nothing there to criticize but an RVS vote. But the time for that is passing. Let's see something serious, LC. Same to Splintered Shadow.
No. It's the style of the post, not the vote itself.

Buckwild can die anytime for what I think is faking a newb-tell.
In post 152, AngryPidgeon wrote:Zd/Quil, you guys still think Cat is scummy?
Well, it seems like he's trying.
Fear and Loading
Fear and Loading
Townie
Fear and Loading
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:13 am

-Zd.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:28 am

Post by JKLM »

I need to go over this again, I need to catch up, but I'd like to think that unfortunately we're all making it very easy for scum to lurk right now. Why do I say that?

What happened to the apparent serious votes on me? Last I checked I was the hot topic, I leave fr a while and everything's just shifting on whoever participates

So my question is (because I'm too lazy to look it up) who's been lurking the most of this time?
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Buckwild »

So although I am pretty offended at the remarks, this is my 3rd or fourth game only and I have not played in 10 months... I'm trying here though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya Buckwild is not getting lynched today. The pride hes showing in his recent posts is more often than not from town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 180, Darthe wrote:AP is a pain in the ass to try and figure out. Makes me want to call him town just to be able and move past the slot, gotta be careful of that.
Why single me out over anyone else?

Elaborate on why I am?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 10, JKLM wrote:/confirmity
In post 17, JKLM wrote:Try doing the literal specs it gives you for the avatar (200 or 600 pixels or something? It's really tiny, I had to hand draw it)
That was the only way my image got trough during this avatar mess of thigs
In post 29, JKLM wrote:Totally gonna wagon. I
fear
him.
In post 98, JKLM wrote:
In post 95, flying beauties wrote:Cut the crap majiffy.. Get to the point.
Is your vote serious? if so, why? why do you think we are scum?
Someone's a little paranoid aren't they

VOTE: beauties

I could have sworn I voted them during RVS but I guess it never posted. Huh. That's what I get for usin my phone I suppose~

In post 185, JKLM wrote:we're all making it very easy for scum to lurk right now.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

this is game is stalling suddenly...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 190, ArcAngel9 wrote:this is game is stalling suddenly...
I know it's hard sometimes, but try to keep the hydra slips to a minimum. It helps me out in the "activity overview" list when I look and see who needs prodding (by the way, I have yet to prod anyone so, re:the game stalling... nah nah).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by flying beauties »

In post 186, Buckwild wrote:So although I am pretty offended at the remarks, this is my 3rd or fourth game only and I have not played in 10 months... I'm trying here though.
are you counting the games you replaced out of cos it seemed like you said the same thing there
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by flying beauties »

In post 190, ArcAngel9 wrote:this is game is stalling suddenly...
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Buckwild »

I am counting those. I think I finished two and placed out of two and decided to stop playing.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 188, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 180, Darthe wrote:AP is a pain in the ass to try and figure out. Makes me want to call him town just to be able and move past the slot, gotta be careful of that.
Why single me out over anyone else?

Elaborate on why I am?
What makes you feel singled out by this?

In any case, it's not a tell, just your posting style. It also makes you interesting/fun to play with which probably explains the plethora of scummie nominations. Here are some examples below of how you either make statements that are far from null but don't reveal anything, have really sensible but near intangible (outside of the context of the conversation) meanings, or are simply stated differently than most would.
In post 39, AngryPidgeon wrote:Its mostly mollie, but AA9 also has distinguishable town rage.
In post 64, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 56, Fear and Loading wrote:I mean the padding in that post is obv. scum garbage.

-Zd.
Its not just scum that waffles, Zd.
In post 78, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 76, flying beauties wrote:you should get your boyfriend to save your ass majiffy!!!
Oh its not HIS ass that is gonna need saving : P

You are asserting that Im not scumhunting (lol) but that isn't factual.

Why are you trying to get me to focus on other people?
In post 136, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why are you more concerned with my opinion on them than on Pasch/Majiffy?
In post 165, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ Fair list, I'd just swap the FnL guys for Splintered. If JKLM is scum and Cat is town especially.
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Splintered Shadow »

Buckwild, I feel like if you are actually trying to help town in this game you wouldn't be making so many empty posts and so many excuses posts, I feel like if you were trying to help you'd actually...have an opinion? Give some valuable input?

-cerbs
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 180, Darthe wrote:Majiffy looks scum to me here. No effing clue why.
If I had to pick between SSK and Buckwild I would rather go SSK but I share the general concensus that both reek so.. SSK.
VOTE: SSK
1) Why do you "have to" pick between SSK and Buckwild?
2) Why are you voting SSK over me when it seems like your scum read on me is stronger?
3) Why do you have a scum role PM?
In post 182, Lying Cat wrote:Does anyone have some perspective on cahone size for me to help my read on him?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by Splintered Shadow »

This head will be V/LA until Sunday.

-Stup
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Paschendale »

Buck still looks like the best choice. There's just no attempt at hunting there. SS's 196 sums it up pretty well.

No one seems to be doing anything controversial. This is especially baffling from people like Majiffy or Varsoon, who are usually a lot more outrageous. There's this very strong sense of caution in this game, and every action looks tentative and measured.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”