Micro 236: Aristocats Mafia, GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 323, Nexus wrote:I don't know how you can read AA9. All I want to do when I read her posts is

which makes it hard to form a judgement.
interesting enough that is how I feel with your contributions...
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Nexus »

I really don't give a shit.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Nexus »

In post 157, theslimer3 wrote:Oh my.
Hello fellas.

Must be nice to replace into a cat game with a week deadline left.
Yes, glad to see a familiar face as well. Quick catch up anyone? X,Y
In post 164, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 159, saulres wrote:slimer, it's page 7. You really need us to give you a summary?
Opinions are like phones.
Everyone who uses them have them.

And those who don't normally uses another persons.

Just saying
I like opinions. Tell me yours.
In post 242, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 222, JacobSavage wrote:
Good news everybody, uctriton00 replaces TCold. Also prods and replacements have now been shortened to 24 hours (on request)

theslimer has been prodded. Seeking a replacment in (expired on 2013-10-03 03:26:43), go ask your friends :D
In post 224, Jake from State Farm wrote:Slimer if you are town, post game I'm reporting you and asking for a
permanent
month long game ban. Logged in again this morning and nothing. You were a replacement. That means you ASKED to play and aren't.
Woah there sorry o_o

Saw the prod and stuff but i guess i wasn't taking the game seriously

The reason why i keep logging in is because its my home page for my phone, but i assure you im not intentionally being a dick about this.
Don't replace me D:

Ill when i get off workkkkkkkkk
In post 243, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 242, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 222, JacobSavage wrote:
Good news everybody, uctriton00 replaces TCold. Also prods and replacements have now been shortened to 24 hours (on request)

theslimer has been prodded. Seeking a replacment in (expired on 2013-10-03 03:26:43), go ask your friends :D
In post 224, Jake from State Farm wrote:Slimer if you are town, post game I'm reporting you and asking for a
permanent
month long game ban. Logged in again this morning and nothing. You were a replacement. That means you ASKED to play and aren't.
Woah there sorry o_o

Saw the prod and stuff but i guess i wasn't taking the game seriously

The reason why i keep logging in is because its my home page for my phone, but i assure you im not intentionally being a dick about this.
Don't replace me D:

Ill when i get off workkkkkkkkk
Gonna be a phone post, don't expect a super catchup with mustard and coldslaw
In post 245, theslimer3 wrote:Actually no, im lying, i think i logged myself in once or twice because the thingy knocked me out. Let's just see here...

Page 1: rvs. Never really liked rvs so i guess im on par with Skelda. I may not participate, but the afterparty is useful to me.

Page 2: rvs interprets/rqs.
In post 39, saulres wrote:Your vote on Aeronaut didn't seem like an RVS one. Usually when I see people ask questions and vote for the person they're asking the question of, it's because they think there's something scummy in what the person wrote.

Do you think Aeronaut is scum? If so, why?
I see this is the famous "that vote looked real" kickstarter. Time will tell :3

Reading down i can see that he's pressing farther. His attack to this seems petty, but could it be a reaction test or a scum bus?

Page: 3 Regas totally looks like a guys name.
And i see saully really was just testing the scummers. Failed though due to lurkers. Saaaadface.

Next chapter: 4-7
Coming very soon ~
In post 284, theslimer3 wrote:Oi!
Funny story there, I was going to respond. I had half of something typed up and I left again

Wow I do this a lot. Sorry guys...

Page 4:
Discussion about the discussion of Regal and Rvs.
Verdict: Fluff.

Page 5:

Tcold was busy irl and couldn't come to.the save of his wagon, but to announce his absence. Not only that, he posts farther in simply to justify this, rather than answer AA 9's question. Then turns a scum pov back at AA9 with little explanation (none). Oi.

Sualres isn't good with patience. Noted.

FoS on Jake for his vague scumview on tcoLd. Obviously he is looking scummy, but the presentation of how he said that just looks like a wagon party succession gloat. (sounds cool so I said it. There)
- suspicion removed due to his post towards the bottom.

Verdict: Tcold my top scumread today.

Page 6: Skelda Says Tcold is at L-1 when he has 3 votes. I'm wondering what this means... Or if it means what I think it does.

Umbrage is doing umbrage things. You're being an asshole like normal, glad to see that

Regas hounding on Tcold, no complaints, I like her points.

Virdict: Umbrage, you're still a Dick. Skelda is leaning towards town. Why? Becausegutokay?
In post 285, theslimer3 wrote:Just copying and pasting what I had saved so there isn't more "JSJSBDIABDJSLIMER YOU LURK FUCKY"

I was trying to finish but stuff happened. Sorry for that <.<
In post 303, theslimer3 wrote:Sorry guys, I was really trying to post, I swear I was.

I promise you a new slimer on day 2, and if you don't get one, string me up right then and there.

Oh and good job hammering Skelda? Tbh with the way i'm looking, idk why i'm not the one dead now..
This is the total of slimer's posts.

Lots of 'I PROMISE I'LL POST SOMETHING' and then two fluff posts which essentially describe the game state. No analysis. No opinions. Nothing at all.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Nexus »

Level as much shit as you want at me, at least I have opinions that aren't vague. He posted one actual 'read', and whilst it was a town read on Skelda, that's it.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Nexus »

To be fair, Jake, you have a lot of posts, but not many of them have much substance.

Glass houses etc
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:00 am

1, posts don't necessarily need to have substance to be considered productive, they do need to show than an effort is being made to find scum and the following posts reflect that from me.

96, 112, 117, 124, 132, 166, 173, 175, 180, 184, 186, 189, 191

I could go on but seriously why do I have to cause that is already more scum hunting related posts than you have made.

and post 327 doesn't impress me from you because you recently used the "no analysis" line as scum and I have seen no differences between those 2 games. Lack of scum hunting? check lurking? check.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Nexus »

Woo one game meta~
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:08 am

Which is why I'm not voting you right now. Umbrage essentially claimed scum so he's today's lynch

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Nexus »

What's your opinion on slimer then? Since I've apparently provided no scumhunting, and he's done less and lurked more.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:57 am

He Needs to post more

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Nexus »

Fantastic.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:08 am

I don't like that he promises to do better day 2, logs in shortly after day starts, doesn't post a damn thing.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 am

How can I have a solid read on him ? He's no different from you, evil , aa9, and uct. I can't policy lynch all of you

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 323, Nexus wrote:I don't know how you can read AA9. All I want to do when I read her posts is

which makes it hard to form a judgement.
yes but she's TOWN headdesk, not scum headdesk

scum are intentionally obtuse, town's just stupid
In post 324, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 322, Umbrage wrote:neighbours have confirmation of alignment
why you lying?
To contrast,
the standard term for players who do not know each others' alignments
but can speak to each other privately is Neighbors.
WELL WHATEVER THE WIKI'S DUMB ANYWAYS

actually judging from the information I have, this is a very STRANGE setup so I'm not making any assumptions.

anyways back to business

VOTE: Nexus

I'm sick of the WAH I HATE YOU ALL I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS GAME BUT BY THE WAY X IS TOTALLY SCUM EVEN THOUGH I DON'T CARE flipflopping
In post 326, Nexus wrote:I really don't give a shit.
In post 328, Nexus wrote:Level as much shit as you want at me, at least I have opinions that aren't vague. He posted one actual 'read', and whilst it was a town read on Skelda, that's it.
In post 329, Nexus wrote:To be fair, Jake, you have a lot of posts, but not many of them have much substance.

Glass houses etc
In post 331, Nexus wrote:Woo one game meta~
In post 333, Nexus wrote:What's your opinion on slimer then? Since I've apparently provided no scumhunting, and he's done less and lurked more.
I mean just look at this - it reads like two different people

he says he can't be bothered to care about the game, but he's clearly passionate about a slimer lynch, and he's going after Jake now because he's not agreeing

so Nexus is trying to have his cake and eat it too, he wants the protection of a disinterested lurker, but he also wants to push the lynches he likes and push other people who ACTUALLY don't give a shit about the game for not giving a shit about the game

it's actually pretty clever - do the thing that you're accusing people of so any attack on you looks like a chainsaw/ad hom - I used to do it all the time as scum

and I don't think I've played much with Nexus, but I do remember him being a lot more relaxed, this caustic personality feels fake to me - take it from someone who turned 'being an angry psycho' into his meta
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:03 pm

You may as well just self vote. You are caught scum

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 339, Jake from State Farm wrote:You may as well just self vote. You are caught scum
dude I perfected the crazy blind tunnel vision intimidation trick, it ain't gonna work on me
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:41 pm

I mean you took a harmless statement and twisted it into something scummy, not to mention you totally lied to cover up your slip that the other neighbor is town.

No other lynch is happening today. Sorry big boy.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:07 pm

let's see what else I can add.

you give no reasonings for your reads and you basically call all the better players town, possible buddying
you back off skelda for what you see as a town tell, yet you vote him again calling him the worst. If a player commits something you see as a town tell, there is no way he can be the worst.
you say salures could be scum but don't say why the change of heart
you sheep nexus and at the same time say the vig should shoot him.

none of this = pro town play

now everyone vote umbrage or I will REALLY make this game annoying to play.

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 342, Jake from State Farm wrote:If a player commits something you see as a town tell, there is no way he can be the worst.
please tell me you're not serious

I mean the rest of your 'argument' is dumb as fuck but this really takes the cake
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:17 pm

oh I am serious as a heart attack. and the rest of my argument is not dumb as fuck and I would appreciate it if you would not down grade it like that.

die scum die

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 310, Jake from State Farm wrote:Yep one if umbrage/ nexus / uct is probably scum. Once I comb through uct's games to see if he's actually ignorant to neighbors or faking I'll reassess but nexus lurks as scum and he has lurked this game. So he gets my vote.

Though I'd certainly entertain an umbrage lynch cause your contributions have been shit
or Regals too.. She is kind of playing a very safe game..so i have my doubts on her....
I wasn't lurking.. It was weekend and i was busy doing a fashion show... So didn't had time to be here on this page and by the time i am back.. the day ended.
In post 311, Jake from State Farm wrote:So looks like I can't find any mention of neighbors in any of his posts so I can concede that he is legitimately ignorant to the fact what neighbors are.

My top 2 right now are probably nexus/ evil with AA9 possibly replacing evil. The fact she disappeared towards the end of day 1 worries me
Jake i feel you're town. Salures also believed that you're town. And now its your turn to believe me. I am town.
so lets make this bit easier for both us becuz i am hoping we can win this game if we can seriously narrow down this list together.
In post 320, Nexus wrote:I want AA9's thoughts. She was leaning scum for me yesterday (although lol at how accurate my scum read was)
Nexus, you already saw play style. I played many of your games where you were the mod. i am counting that you probably know how to read me better than anyone else.. I also asked why you thought me scum in last day but the discussion never completed. If you're still suspicious about me.. lets talk over... what is that you find suspicious about me..

Is there anyone else find Regals actions are bit scummy? i feel she is been there , playing but not too much of noise.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:26 pm

prove you are town, vote umbrage

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:28 pm

how do you know salures believed I was town?

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Here and Here....... and its also how you been playing this game...its town!!

In post 201, saulres wrote:I now have a townread on Jake.

Holding my vote still until tCold posts again and/or slimer and Nexus start playing the game.
In post 165, saulres wrote:
In post 164, theslimer3 wrote:I like opinions. Tell me yours.
AA9 town, Jake I hope town, too many lurkers.
About umbrage.. I will do a recap on him today.. also some META check..i ll post my opinion on him later today.
we can indeed add pressure on people but i also have my doubts on others. Especially on the lurkers...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Nexus »

No, I don't give a shit about Jake's opinion, I do give a shit about the game, Umbrage.

AA9, modding games and reading your posts is different to playing with them. That's it.

I didn't like your constant harping on about activity day 1. You're not on the top of the scum list though so don't panic yet.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”