Micro 236: Aristocats Mafia, GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

Yeah I don't like umbrage at all.

I didn't get the whole Skelda thing. It felt really off to me.

I don't get how he deliberately misreped Uct's post to saying he was upset that someone was confirmed town.
Even so being a neighbour doesnt make that player conf town. Theres either a scum, sk or town neighbor. none of which are confrmed.

Still liking AA for town.

VOTE: umbrage
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Evil, I thought you were going to meta people and look for basic behaviors, what happened with that?

back to umbrage, one thing I noticed is (and this could be no big deal but since people are suspicious of slimer) twice when somebody voted slimer, umbrage pops in shortly after and votes somebody else. I mean he does vote slimer at one point also but it only lasted about 30 minutes and totally looked like distancing.

slimer/umbrage pair is possible
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:05 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 344, Jake from State Farm wrote:oh I am serious as a heart attack. and the rest of my argument is not dumb as fuck and I would appreciate it if you would not down grade it like that.

die scum die
aw man, I had such high hopes for you.

fine. entering serious mode.
In post 341, Jake from State Farm wrote:I mean you took a harmless statement and twisted it into something scummy
I can't believe I have to say that post was 90% facetious, but that post was 90% facetious. "why does there have to be a second neighbour" is a stupid question and I gave a stupid response

plus if he had actually freaked out that I caught him it would've been sweet
In post 341, Jake from State Farm wrote:not to mention you totally lied to cover up your slip that the other neighbor is town.

No other lynch is happening today. Sorry big boy.
plz point to where I lied k thx
In post 342, Jake from State Farm wrote:you give no reasonings for your reads and you basically call all the better players town, possible buddying
I call most of the players town because most of the players are town.

That's how mafia works.

as for reasoning I provided reasoning for every one of my votes, if you're looking for a big checklist of scumtells, sorry, scumtells don't work in my experience

I'm not here to quote the wiki and play by the book
In post 342, Jake from State Farm wrote: you back off skelda for what you see as a town tell, yet you vote him again calling him the worst. If a player commits something you see as a town tell, there is no way he can be the worst.
every player does some scummy things and some townie things

how many games have you played, Jake?
In post 342, Jake from State Farm wrote:you say salures could be scum but don't say why the change of heart
I just meant that your case on him kind of made sense - like there was a slight chance he could be scum even though my gut was screaming town
In post 342, Jake from State Farm wrote:you sheep nexus and at the same time say the vig should shoot him.
Sheep? I LED the Skelda wagon, biotch. you can call me scum but don't you dare call me sheep

I let Nexus choose because I wanted to see who he chose (he chose a townie, how interesting) and because I wanted to get the fucking day over with

you remember bitching about how slow the game was right?
In post 342, Jake from State Farm wrote:none of this = pro town play

now everyone vote umbrage or I will REALLY make this game annoying to play.
yeah because that last sentence is the pinnacle of pro-town behaviour
In post 350, Evil Regals wrote:Yeah I don't like umbrage at all.

I didn't get the whole Skelda thing. It felt really off to me.

I don't get how he deliberately misreped Uct's post to saying he was upset that someone was confirmed town.
Even so being a neighbour doesnt make that player conf town. Theres either a scum, sk or town neighbor. none of which are confrmed.

Still liking AA for town.

VOTE: umbrage
Evil confirmed for scum.

Buddy's probably Jake, possibly Nexus.

I'm guessing the QT went something like this:

Jake: Hey good job mate but you need to be more active. And giving a null read on a townie about to be lynched is a sure sign of scum.

Evil: I'm trying, but Umbrage scares me, he's so handsome and intelligent. Can we get him out of the game please?

Jake: Sure, I'll make up some bullshit tomorrow. Hop on the wagon when I've warmed it up.

Evil: OK, I'll parrot you when the time is right, and I'll also say I was against the Skelda case even though I said nothing at the time LOL I love being scum.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:06 am

Post by Umbrage »

oh yeah

VOTE: Evil
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:08 am

In post 352, Umbrage wrote:plz point to where I lied k thx
easy
In post 322, Umbrage wrote:neighbours have confirmation of alignment

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:20 am

I can't believe I have to say that post was 90% facetious, but that post was 90% facetious. "why does there have to be a second neighbour" is a stupid question and I gave a stupid response
I don't believe this for a minute

That's how mafia works.

as for reasoning I provided reasoning for every one of my votes, if you're looking for a big checklist of scumtells, sorry, scumtells don't work in my experience
1. that could also easily be buddying. You don't give your reasons why these people were town, especially since some of them were obviously NOT town.
2. if we are being technical, You didn't give a reason for your nexus vote and I don't consider quoting Slimer's catchup posts as a legitimate reason either.

right but when you say a player has done a town tell by the very definition that player is town. your 180 makes no sense

idk, lots? multiple account names dating back to 2010, easily 75+ games
I just meant that your case on him kind of made sense - like there was a slight chance he could be scum even though my gut was screaming town
I never made a case on Salures...
Sheep? I LED the Skelda wagon, biotch. you can call me scum but don't you dare call me sheep
you lead shit because your reason wasn't good enough to begin with, you left the wagon calling him town and you join it because you sheeped nexus so baa

theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:07 am

Post by theslimer3 »

Damn it didn't send.

Basically:
My town vibes

AA9: All of her posts to me reeks of town. She's pursuing and inquisitive in her posts. The way she asks questions rather than outright unassuming makes me believe it's more of a town pursuit than a scum trap.
Also she's rather active, opposed to me and all the others here. I also give that town points.

Nexus: Though I don't like the overly exaggerated "this is bad, your posts are shit, wtf is this" poster, I see it as town. I can see a clear line of logic in his posts. So yeah, vibes + his posts. Gotta be town fornow.

Leaning town/scum/null

Regas: When I've seen her in game post after post, it seemed rather townish, but looking around at those in iso, just looked fluffy. Specially with her inandout talking. I'mma just say null.

Umbrage: This guy only comes in to use capital letters and deduce things from nothing that makes no real sense to me. And the way he's going on with Jake makes me think they're buddies if he were scum. Posts like
In post 298, Umbrage wrote:SOMEONE HAMMAH GOGOGO
Don't exactly scream "I'M A TOWN AND I'M SCUMHUNTING FOR THE GOOD OF TOWN. I'M JUST BEING A DICK AND I WANT YOU TO BE SCUM AND YOU AND YOU."
I dunno man, you just find the stupidest shit to be scumworthy.
But you're naturally a dick so you're just leaning scum to me.

Jake: Null in general.

Scum:

Tcold/Uct: Gotta say, if you're going to leave while promising to post (and in the mean time posting normally), that's just plain stalling and scummy (tcold, not uct).
Dunno really what to think about uct, but his predecessor is scum, so so is he.

VOTE: Uct

inb4 million questions about everything
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 am

could it be I am right? wow I really hope I am right.

theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:43 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 357, Jake from State Farm wrote:could it be I am right? wow I really hope I am right.
Umbrage would replace out if i became his scum buddy.
Js
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:54 am

slimer, give me some post numbers of some REALLY TOWN AA9 posts

also she WAS really active, towards the end of day 1 when a mislynch was about to happen, her activity dropped

----

Explain/show to me the clear line of logic in Nexus's posts cause I certainly don't see any sort of logic in his posts

----

So you think if umbrage is scum, I am scum with him? that makes no sensebut ok

----

You say Tcold was already scum, in one of your catchup posts you call him scum also I don't see where you really gave a good reason other than him going on v/la (which he actually did site wide) and coming back thinking AA9 was scum.

That was your only reason. seems to me you are looking for an easy target and tcold/uct based on their activity are certainly an easy target.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:02 am

not to mention that post is just a wall full of fluff. Why aren't you interacting with people? Asking questions? scum hunting? I mean absolutely nothing you have posted resembles what I would expect from a townie.

uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:48 am

Post by uctriton00 »

catching up, need a bit
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 354, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 352, Umbrage wrote:plz point to where I lied k thx
easy
In post 322, Umbrage wrote:neighbours have confirmation of alignment
99.9% of the time they do yeah
In post 355, Jake from State Farm wrote:
I don't believe this for a minute
ok if you think that when I accused a person of being scum on a mostly bullshit tell then completely switched targets in the same post I was being 100% serious I can't stop you

That's how mafia works.

1. that could also easily be buddying. You don't give your reasons why these people were town, especially since some of them were obviously NOT town.
2. if we are being technical, You didn't give a reason for your nexus vote and I don't consider quoting Slimer's catchup posts as a legitimate reason either.
yes it could be buddying most of the players at once even though most players think I'm a dick and I've done nothing to change that opinion

that's certainly possible

also:
Spoiler:
In post 338, Umbrage wrote:VOTE: Nexus

I'm sick of the WAH I HATE YOU ALL I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS GAME BUT BY THE WAY X IS TOTALLY SCUM EVEN THOUGH I DON'T CARE flipflopping
In post 326, Nexus wrote:I really don't give a shit.
In post 328, Nexus wrote:Level as much shit as you want at me, at least I have opinions that aren't vague. He posted one actual 'read', and whilst it was a town read on Skelda, that's it.
In post 329, Nexus wrote:To be fair, Jake, you have a lot of posts, but not many of them have much substance.

Glass houses etc
In post 331, Nexus wrote:Woo one game meta~
In post 333, Nexus wrote:What's your opinion on slimer then? Since I've apparently provided no scumhunting, and he's done less and lurked more.
I mean just look at this - it reads like two different people

he says he can't be bothered to care about the game, but he's clearly passionate about a slimer lynch, and he's going after Jake now because he's not agreeing

so Nexus is trying to have his cake and eat it too, he wants the protection of a disinterested lurker, but he also wants to push the lynches he likes and push other people who ACTUALLY don't give a shit about the game for not giving a shit about the game

it's actually pretty clever - do the thing that you're accusing people of so any attack on you looks like a chainsaw/ad hom - I used to do it all the time as scum

and I don't think I've played much with Nexus, but I do remember him being a lot more relaxed, this caustic personality feels fake to me - take it from someone who turned 'being an angry psycho' into his meta

right but when you say a player has done a town tell by the very definition that player is town. your 180 makes no sense

idk, lots? multiple account names dating back to 2010, easily 75+ games
no a single town tell does not mean 100% CONFIRMED TOWN YIPPEE

and you voted Skelda too so either the town tell wasn't very strong or you're scum by your own logic
I never made a case on Salures...
In post 158, Jake from State Farm wrote:So salures you did roll scum , such a Shame. We had such potential.

For reasons I can't go into, I am not lynching you today but your buddy can go.

vote: skelda
you lead shit because your reason wasn't good enough to begin with, you left the wagon calling him town and you join it because you sheeped nexus so baa
wagon was strong enough for you to join

I changed my mind on Skelda because I'm town and town is never 100% sure of the person they want to kill, only scum tunnel vision like you're doing now
In post 358, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 357, Jake from State Farm wrote:could it be I am right? wow I really hope I am right.
Umbrage would replace out if i became his scum buddy.
Js
dammit I forgot about you

should've kept lurking
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Umbrage »

Jake I offered Nexus the choice of slimer or Skelda because they had a roughly equal chance of flipping scum and the game was fucking DEAD.

You know I didn't sheep anyone.

So either you're just talking out of your ass or you're scum.

If it's the former please stop so we can actually win this game.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:01 am

Post by uctriton00 »

HAHAHAHA

Slimer that is a weak ass vote; you said the person I replaced kept on promising to post and didn't, so you call that scummy?

Pot kettle black
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:04 am

Post by uctriton00 »

Umbrage why are you voting Evil over Jake if you have them in your pile?

I don't think it's either Evil or Jake; I have Evil as more of a null (I just kept on noticing evil's very incomplete, light, Day 1. But I feel null on it right now, no scum vibes) and Jake as a townie based on how much he's trying to get people to participate and not be inactive.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:14 am

99.9% of the time they do yeah
99.9 % of the time they may actually be town/town but they certainly are never confirmed town to each other. I have used neighbors before as a mod, I have even been neighbors before on more than 1 occasion, and I have been in games where there were neighbors and NEVER were they confirmed to each other. if you want to say I am wrong, you are going to have to find a game where the neighbors were confimed town to each other. Confirmed neighbors are called Masons.
ok if you think that when I accused a person of being scum on a mostly bullshit tell then completely switched targets in the same post I was being 100% serious I can't stop you
well to be quite honest and frank, you don't really make any sense when you post. That is why I have tried to get you to actually explain yourself better yet for some reason you continue to avoid doing that...

skipping the spoiler for now, short on time
no a single town tell does not mean 100% CONFIRMED TOWN YIPPEE

and you voted Skelda too so either the town tell wasn't very strong or you're scum by your own logic
right but you don't essentially call someone town and do a 180 because you don't have better reads, which is what you did. Also I don't think I ever said he committed a town tell so why are you mentioning my vote? I don't believe I ever called or implied skelda was town

thanks for proving I didn't make a case on salures though, i appreciate pointing out your own mistake

I wasn't on the skelda wagon for sheeping, I had reasons unlike you. sheeping onto a mislynch is bad, doing it so you can later point the finger at the person you sheeped is scum.

and no scum aren't the only one who tunnel vison, but nice try. I tunnel vison super hard regardless of alignment. Some people actually hate me because i can't ever get out of tunnel mode but :lol: for you trying to use that to imply I'm scum tunneling.

Umbrage gets rope now please or I will just have to fake claim cop with a guilty

uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:28 am

Post by uctriton00 »

In post 199, Umbrage wrote:apathy is a town tell

especially when you're about to be lynched D1
Umbrage you never explained this
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 365, uctriton00 wrote:Umbrage why are you voting Evil over Jake if you have them in your pile?

I don't think it's either Evil or Jake; I have Evil as more of a null (I just kept on noticing evil's very incomplete, light, Day 1. But I feel null on it right now, no scum vibes) and Jake as a townie based on how much he's trying to get people to participate and not be inactive.
Because I'm still holding out hope that Jake is just testing me for reactions.
well to be quite honest and frank, you don't really make any sense when you post. That is why I have tried to get you to actually explain yourself better yet for some reason you continue to avoid doing that...
Nope, that hope's gone.

VOTE: Jake
In post 367, uctriton00 wrote:
In post 199, Umbrage wrote:apathy is a town tell

especially when you're about to be lynched D1
Umbrage you never explained this
simple - everyone tries harder to win as scum
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:32 am

Post by uctriton00 »

so you have slimer as town? slimer hasn't done jack diddly and is now trying to clown vote me
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:42 am

Why would I make a rock solid case against you for a reaction test? Lol umbrage your scum game needs work. If you are town then your town game REALLY needs work.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:42 am

In post 369, uctriton00 wrote:so you have slimer as town? slimer hasn't done jack diddly and is now trying to clown vote me
Keep up. Slimer is his buddy

uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:45 am

Post by uctriton00 »

Vote: slimer
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:56 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Votecount 2.2

theslimer3 [2]:
Nexus, Uctriton00

Umbrage [2]:
Jake from State Farm, Evil Regals

Uctriton00 [1]:
theslimer3

Jake from State Farm [1]:
Umbridge

Not Voting [7]:
ArcAngel9

With 7 alive, it takes
to lynch. You have (expired on 2013-10-17 19:16:33) left til the deadline
Last edited by JacobSavage on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:03 am

Post by uctriton00 »

I'll switch between slimer and umbrage I'm fine either way