The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

In post 108, flying beauties wrote:I find this interesting that you say this when you know I work long hours on weekends.

you guys are toast
This feels very genuine again.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 pm

In post 112, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 98, JKLM wrote:
In post 95, flying beauties wrote:Cut the crap majiffy.. Get to the point.
Is your vote serious? if so, why? why do you think we are scum?
Someone's a little paranoid aren't they

VOTE: beauties

I could have sworn I voted them during RVS but I guess it never posted. Huh. That's what I get for usin my phone I suppose~
"Lol beauties are flailing, better hop on dat wagon

Also Im on my phone so excuse any lurking and/or scumposts from my slot"
Agreed, also with , seemed innocent first time i read 98 but like Acrangel stated before: highly opportunistic.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Really liking and Lying Cat as a result.

Quite a few townreads already, given nothing changes: Fear and Loading, Lying Cat, Majiffy (still gut), flying beauties

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:52 pm

In post 128, flying beauties wrote:liking ssk and lying cat for town.
Why SSK?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 pm

In post 132, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh also hi Grim! I was p impressed with you in legends of the hidden temples. So Im invoking some burden of proficiency on you ;)
Sorry to have dissappointed you so far. Slowly getting my head into the game, but it's difficult with another head up my ass.

(I mean: Thank you :mrgreen:)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 pm

confirms my townread on Majiffy. Angry Pidgeon reads very town on page 6 in general. It's difficult not to be swooned here.

By my count, this leaves Varsoon, Buckwild, Paschendale en JKLM in the possible scumpile, but my gut says Buckwild is town. I disagree with , that voting tag thing is null. But the little Buckwild has said seems to make sense, his broken votes are never the kind where you say: "where did that come from?"
Perhaps Splinetered Shadow in the possible scumpile as well, because not all scum can have been lazy opportunists and I did get these strange vibes from his in the first posts. Definitely someone to watch out for.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:03 pm

In post 150, Lying Cat wrote:I think varsoon is faking ATE
Where?

I agree that a lynch on JKLM would not only rid us of a scummy player who might very well be scum, it would also give us quite some info of this game's protagonists so far, being AP and flying beauties.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:07 pm

In post 153, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 145, Buckwild wrote:I have town reads on flying beauties, majiffy, and lying cat. I am suspicious of mafiassk. His posts thus far have been overly benign. They appear to me as if he trying not to offend anyone and gather town on his side.
Vote {b}mafiassk{b}
Hopefully that came out right this time.
Mmm. Trying not to offend anyone? You're an idiot if you think that's a scumtell.
That was hilarious :mrgreen:.

But it also reminded me I forgot to put MafiaSSK in the most probable scumpile, making that pile, in my eyes:

Paschendale, JKLM, Varsoon, Splintered Shadow
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:08 pm

In post 156, flying beauties wrote:About Grim, its just not him..there are others who needs to speak more... its just so frustrating that they are just lurking.
I'm sorry about that. I am always active, regardless of alignment. When I'm not it means real life/other games are getting in the way. Should get better from now on.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm

In post 257, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 153, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 145, Buckwild wrote:I have town reads on flying beauties, majiffy, and lying cat. I am suspicious of mafiassk. His posts thus far have been overly benign. They appear to me as if he trying not to offend anyone and gather town on his side.
Vote {b}mafiassk{b}
Hopefully that came out right this time.
Mmm. Trying not to offend anyone? You're an idiot if you think that's a scumtell.
That was hilarious :mrgreen:.

But it also reminded me I forgot to put MafiaSSK in the most probable scumpile, making that pile, in my eyes:

Paschendale, JKLM, Varsoon, Splintered Shadow
I'm stupid. Can't believe I forgot him again:

Paschendale, JKLM, Varsoon, Splintered Shadow, MafiaSSK

Yeah.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:11 pm

In post 156, flying beauties wrote:can you give more content than just throwing off names who you town read. And if SSK has only played town game, what do you thinka bout Darthe or pasch or even grim? Its not like they were playing better game than SSK
What are your thoughts on SSK, flying beauties?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:13 pm

In post 158, flying beauties wrote:
In post 149, AngryPidgeon wrote:Call it a gut scum read. I think town would give more cares about fixing their broken votes.

And who knows, he might not be useful without a little prompting :cool:
lol

I can't believe you are saying this when you know scum are more careful with their posts than town.

jesus fucking christ

VOTE: ap

I would rather take majiffy out cos he is the more dangerous and ap is way more fun but I am good with this.
I agree with the disagreement over AP's point there, but I don't see that as a reason to vote him.
Emotions?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:18 pm

In post 164, Paschendale wrote:This game is entertaining so far, but mainly it's just personality clash. I'm much more interested in the attempts at seriousness without delivering.

1. Buckwild. He's just voting to be helpful. He's expressed no interest in SSK before. No reason to suddenly place a vote, and he adds nothing to the discussion while voting.
2. Grim Reaper. The Beauties "wagon" was admittedly just for pressure, so why is his vote still on it? And he didn't say anything about its merits.
3. JKLM. Same problem as Grim.
4. Varsoon. Left his admitted RVS vote on AP, why?

Also, something is bothering me about FnL. I can't put my finger on it, though.

VOTE: Buckwild
In post 165, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ Fair list, I'd just swap the FnL guys for Splintered. If JKLM is scum and Cat is town especially.
Agreed with AP, though I'd replace Buckwild with Paschendale.
I understand us being on that list at that point, but in essence we were flaking, so there was no "why" for the vote still being there apart from the practical reason: we were not there to remove it. MAybe Guyett was and just couldn't be bothered to simply unvote without having read enough to vote someone else. I don't feel it matters that much anyway.

Interesting list, but mostly calling out the lurkers. Easy to do as scum.

Have to stop my catch-up here. More tonight.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Lying Cat »

I'm very happy to see the Grim posts and would love to see some more from the two of them. So far they seem incredibly town. I'd love to see the same from SSK and F+L, so that I can start to get a good read on them as well.

@FB: I've still got my eye on Jiffy in case, but we're pretty sure he's town right now. Is there any reason other than Jiffy being for it that you are against a Pasch lynch? I think you're wrong on Jiffy and letting that color your perception. Sthar8 thinks Buck is null right now, so we're probably not voting him today, barring further scummy behavior. I definitely think he's scum myself though.

Hopefully I can Powwow tomorrow with the other head to work out our thoughts re Buck and Varsoon, but I'm still confident with the Pasch lynch.

-Jingle
Fear and Loading
Fear and Loading
Townie
Fear and Loading
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:11 am

Post by Fear and Loading »

In post 181, Fear and Loading wrote:My own suspicions fall on Paschendale and SS for inconsistencies surrounding their LC votes. I'll outline them late when I'm not phoneposting.
Alright.

The inconsistencies lie with Splintered Shadow saying
In post 99, Splintered Shadow wrote:I like how Lying Cat disappeared after pressure was applied. Can we get some more votes on them?
when Lying Cat said in their first post
In post 42, Lying Cat wrote:As an aside, both members of this hydra are going camping tomorrow so we may not be able to contribute much this weekend.
which indicates a lack of thoughtfulness / reading comprehension and to me reads scummy especially considering Splintered Shadow's post
In post 62, Splintered Shadow wrote:
In post 56, Fear and Loading wrote:I mean the padding in that post is obv. scum garbage.

-Zd.
Agreed.

VOTE: Lying Cat
implies he had read Lying Cat's first post and therefore knew about why Lying Cat would be absent.

Also, MafiaSSK implicates himself of the same thing here
In post 100, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 99, Splintered Shadow wrote:^ That feels so forced. Have you checked out their metas?

I like how Lying Cat disappeared after pressure was applied. Can we get some more votes on them?
I'm down for putting pressure on Lying Cat.
Vote Lying Cat
as does Paschendale here
In post 101, Paschendale wrote:I am [down for putting pressure on Lying Cat] too.

VOTE: Lying Cat
which is particularly notable since his last post was this
In post 82, Paschendale wrote:I don't know about votes for Lying Cat yet. There's nothing there to criticize but an RVS vote. But the time for that is passing. Let's see something serious, LC.
and Lying Cat had not posted in the meantime.

Essentially, all three players have implicated themselves of not reading at least some of what Lying Cat had posted when they voted Lying Cat or being sloppy and not checking the allegation that Lying Cat had 'disappeared' when they voted Lying Cat.

Both Zdenek and I are in agreement that MafiaSSK's explicit vote for pressure is useless, as are his posts generally.

I certainly think MafiaSSK is the best place for a vote at the moment. Paschendale and Splintered Shadow do not escape scot-free, but Zdenek and I certainly think they're not as good votes as MafiaSSK.

VOTE: MafiaSSK

-- Quilford
Fear and Loading
Fear and Loading
Townie
Fear and Loading
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:13 am

Post by Fear and Loading »

Also, MafiaSSK is flying massively under the radar. You should ISO him and see his posts for yourself. Moreover he hasn't posted in over two days.

@Mod: can you please prod MafiaSSK?

-- Quilford
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 241, Paschendale wrote:
I don't disagree that JKLM is also a good choice
, especially looking back now and seeing a complete lack of anything useful. But I'd rather lynch people for what they do say than what they don't say this early in the game.

That said, JKLM, your ice is getting thinner. We won't wait forever.
This reeks of scum-scum interaction.
Especially the bolded part. Don't think there's a more roundabout way to express an opinion on someone.

GG
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am

In post 266, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 241, Paschendale wrote:
I don't disagree that JKLM is also a good choice
, especially looking back now and seeing a complete lack of anything useful. But I'd rather lynch people for what they do say than what they don't say this early in the game.

That said, JKLM, your ice is getting thinner. We won't wait forever.
This reeks of scum-scum interaction.
Especially the bolded part. Don't think there's a more roundabout way to express an opinion on someone.

GG
Sorry
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:04 am

I really like the case on SSK in . It is pretty much the same conclusion that we have come to.
Add to that the reasons behind the Varsoon votes and soft PL push and you have a prime candidate for a lynch. However we prefer Pasch for scum and feel he needs rope the most.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:04 am

~G
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:11 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 268, The Grim Reaper wrote:I really like the case on SSK in . It is pretty much the same conclusion that we have come to.
Add to that the reasons behind the Varsoon votes and soft PL push and you have a prime candidate for a lynch. However we prefer Pasch for scum and feel he needs rope the most.

The vote on me was an RVS-related one, largely due to... you know what?
Nevermind.

Looking at Grim, LyingCat, and AP as my scum for now.

I think Majiffy's just razzin' me and isn't scum, but we'll see.

I think it's really suspicious that Grim came in with about a billion posts and Lying Cat immediately says "GRIM SO TOWN" and then they both overlap on their lynch pools. It's just really awkward.

Then again, maybe I need to sit down with this game, look over all the posts, and stew with it for awhile before hitting the submit button here.
Nah.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:13 am

Post by flying beauties »

In post 263, Lying Cat wrote:I'm very happy to see the Grim posts and would love to see some more from the two of them. So far they seem incredibly town. I'd love to see the same from SSK and F+L, so that I can start to get a good read on them as well.

@FB: I've still got my eye on Jiffy in case, but we're pretty sure he's town right now. Is there any reason other than Jiffy being for it that you are against a Pasch lynch? I think you're wrong on Jiffy and letting that color your perception. Sthar8 thinks Buck is null right now, so we're probably not voting him today, barring further scummy behavior. I definitely think he's scum myself though.

Hopefully I can Powwow tomorrow with the other head to work out our thoughts re Buck and Varsoon, but I'm still confident with the Pasch lynch.

-Jingle
cat

the fact that majiffy followed our vote onto that pasch creature should be a giant fucking stop sign to every1. he never follows my votes, ever, in our hydra we fight over reads all of the time and usually the only way I can get my way is if I scream loud enough in gchat or sneak a vote in at the last minute when he is not around to change it.

pasch wagon is bad and I am the 1 who started it. I am telling you that we think majiffy and ap are scum and we think bucky is number #3. plz smack your other head around and vote him.

also pasch started town posting what is the case on him I don't even

I am just going to flirt with majiffy and ap while I wait for the rest of you to come to your senses.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 265, Fear and Loading wrote:Also, MafiaSSK is flying massively under the radar. You should ISO him and see his posts for yourself. Moreover he hasn't posted in over two days.

@Mod: can you please prod MafiaSSK?

-- Quilford
MafiaSSK has actually asked me for replacement via PM. I'm poking around at some of my contacts before posting in the replacement thread. But yeah, SSK is being replaced.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 245, The Grim Reaper wrote:Will try to complete my catch-up tonight. Sorry for my lack of activity so far, but work has been busier than normal.

But my initial catch-up should have given you at least something to work with? I saw very little reactions to it.

Paschendale's lack of reaction is the most striking in this regard, so my (our, need to get used to this hydra business) vote will probably remain.

GG
Reaction to what? All you said about me was "I don't like this or that". You're at best simply misunderstanding me, at worst misrepping. But you're being kinda vague either way. I assumed your vote was just lazy. The worst thing you actually accuse me of is changing my vote without a big fight. Gee, we're still pretty early in the game.

Meanwhile, no, your post didn't give us much to work with. It was all opinion and no analysis. You just said that you didn't like things without examining them. All you said was "this looks scummy to me", to which the answer is "well, it doesn't look scummy to me", and that's the end of the discussion. So no, no one is talking about what you said for a reason.

Some of your subsequent deluge of posts is a little better, but I disagree with anyone handing out townreads like that so early on. Frankly, I disagree with any kind of strong reads early in the game. They're usually wrong. And going for a townreads > PoE method seldom produces good results.

@FnL in 264: Yeah, I changed my mind. I do that sometimes. I was okay with votes for LC in 82... but not yet. I wanted to see some more content from LC. Then, at the end of that day, there was still no content and I was unwilling to wait. So, pressure. That's not inconsistency. That's time passing.

@Reaper in 267: That's just how I talk. I was very clear in what I said. I expressed some (but not strong) agreement, and it was conditional. Sorry if you don't like how I talk. Fun fact: Not everyone has the same mannerisms as you.
In post 270, Varsoon wrote:I think it's really suspicious that Grim came in with about a billion posts and Lying Cat immediately says "GRIM SO TOWN" and then they both overlap on their lynch pools. It's just really awkward.
Grim's big push has been all about attacking people for voting LC. It does look a bit white knight-y.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 205, AngryPidgeon wrote:Darthe - ok I guess. You _did_ single me out by saying I'm hard to read. I'm trying to figure out why town-you would think to say that. I mean you aren't calling ALL your null-reads "hard to read". Its an excuse for takinga stance and it isn't necessarily scummy, but it is something I see scum do, especially with loud/weird players.
Fair enough, I will keep that in mind.

WTF did I forget to check this fucking game for a day or something?!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”