Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Me and pieguy came from another site, it makes sense that I know how he plays, even if I only played with him a little on that other site.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:07 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 737, Pyrotechnics wrote:So, you just completely skipped over the drunken nacho-Tammy troll, the talah wanting him to explain, the me and nacho talking about it and suddenly got inquisitive when peregrine mentioned it and wanted his help in sorting us?
Skipped, no. Didn't have in mind, yes. Don't know why; just didn't.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

ehh. I actually don;t think sak is scum anymore.

On the otherhand, nacho, wayne, and probs agar and PV are solid votes.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #26

DrDolittle (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (3)
- Pyrotechnics, Empking, PeregrineV
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (2)
- Majiffy, AGar
AGar (3)
- pieguyn, talah, NachoKoopa
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
Svenskt Stål (0)
-
Empking (2)
- leviathan93, Sakura Hana
Majiffy (1)
- DeasVail
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (2)
- Matias, waynegg
NachoKoopa (2)
- kanyeknowsbest, DrDolittle
DeasVail (1)
- mastin2
Matias (0)
-
ArcAngel9 (1)
- Natirasha
talah (1)
- Belisarius
Natirasha (0)
-
mastin2 (0)
-
Kalimar (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (3)
- Svenskt Stål, ArcAngel9, Kalimar

21 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-18 12:44:27)

V/LA: talah (9/12)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

NACHOKOOPA - It's nice that you realized I asked you about Levi (and the last post you quoted was one I like as well) but I also asked you about Sakura Hana.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 740, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 735, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 661, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 649, Natirasha wrote:Well then..VOTE: arcangel9

Let's get this over with.
Can we not wagon AA9 for no reason and instead just read her? She can be town without being pushed first, you know.

*twitch*
Attacking arc immediately ruins the read. I tried doing that in a recent mini normal, should have had her pegged immediately, didn't work. She doesn't respond properly if you're not supposed to read her as town.
I disagree and wonder why you were immediately trying to interfere....when there was a whopping whole one vote on her! I've seen her respond to pressure as town and town tell quite strongly, so I don't understand your motivation for interfering. I thought you were the type who found arguments and debates "interesting" and something you could gauge reads off of quite well. This reads as someone who is trying to get AA on your side.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Okay last night I tied Syry down and got him to talk to me for a few minutes. He agreed with me that Majiffy looks town in this game, and thinks Nacho looks unremarkable and could be scum. He said that it's near impossible to sort nacho day one though, which unfortunately is near where I mostly stand (though I have been right twice about his alignment on day one so!), but he agreed that it felt weird that nacho was just scum with majiffy and the way he's reading him here looks weird.

Anyway that's all I got. I need to reread back through a few things. I'll try to do that tonight but it might be tomorrow.

Oh that's right, he said that he thought that Mastin might be town from this weird experiment thing, but I don't quite agree. I think that if Mastin decided pregame to experiment with a stilted style, he'd still do it regardless of alignment, so idk we'll see.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 752, DrDolittle wrote:ehh. I actually don;t think sak is scum anymore.

Mebbe.
Definitely not.
Definitely not.
Ehhh ok.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 741, Natirasha wrote:Did I ruin the read nacho?
Nope!
In post 742, ArcAngel9 wrote:Fine ladies..i didn't had a chance to finish my catch but i started it.
My reads will be up later today..once i get into game..i am in game... now hold on!!!!!
:(
In post 747, kanyeknowsbest wrote:nacho if you could make any one lynch happen instantly 2day what would it be
Majiffy.
In post 754, Pyrotechnics wrote:NACHOKOOPA - It's nice that you realized I asked you about Levi (and the last post you quoted was one I like as well) but I also asked you about Sakura Hana.
I know! I ran out of time yesterday and could only complete one towncase.
In post 755, Pyrotechnics wrote:I disagree and wonder why you were immediately trying to interfere....when there was a whopping whole one vote on her! I've seen her respond to pressure as town and town tell quite strongly, so I don't understand your motivation for interfering. I thought you were the type who found arguments and debates "interesting" and something you could gauge reads off of quite well. This reads as someone who is trying to get AA on your side.
Pushing someone just to push them is sort of a bullshit way to get a read on someone, and natirasha is a leader this game and thus has the potential to lead pretty quick "pressure wagons", which would mean AA would pull an alignment-neutral freak out and ruin the easy read I know I can get when she gets into the game.
In post 756, Pyrotechnics wrote:and the way he's reading him here looks weird.
I usually don't clash with Majiffy earlygame.
I also don't understand why "weird" = Nachoscum.
In post 756, Pyrotechnics wrote:he said that he thought that Mastin might be town from this weird experiment thing, but I don't quite agree. I think that if Mastin decided pregame to experiment with a stilted style, he'd still do it regardless of alignment, so idk we'll see.
The experiment itself wasn't town but the implementation sure as hell was.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Natirasha »

K I'm feeling better about nacho at the moment.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 16, Sakura Hana wrote:I got 3 people to choose from, so i pick the middle one.
I can't see Sakura coming up with this as scum and then pushing it consistently throughout the game. My experience with Sakura-scum is trying to hide a bit, sometimes following me a little too closely, but Sakura-town gets transfixed with things and goes after them in a consistent way (she'll attack it strongly for a moment, then she'll leave it alone for a while, then she'll come back to it again). She doesn't have that same pattern in scum games at all.
In post 153, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 148, NachoKoopa wrote:What else are you thinking? What do you think of my reads?
You're the almighty nacho,
so i shall... follow your reads I also agree with you on mastin, and the rest of his posts dont dissapoint in that regard.
I liked this a lot. There's a tiny twinge of something that's off in a good way... it's not sarcasm and it's not exactly talking down to me but it's not entire serious, if that makes sense. Sakura's interaction towards me in scumgames lately is sort of like that; she takes advantage of her meta of sheeping me in order to hide under the radar a bit, but this was just in a tone I wouldn't expect if she was scum.
In post 260, Sakura Hana wrote:Let's make it 9 stupid votes then.
Unvote
Vote: Majiffy

L-2
shittalking town tell.
In post 310, Sakura Hana wrote:Well sorry but I can't make you like my posts every single game.
Same tone in 153, more pronounced. She's becoming less dependent on my read of her as a player as town, and this is a bit of a natural progression from this. There's a bit of frustration that's reminiscent of Xenoblade, and I liked it a lot. This is where I got a strong townread on her.
In post 319, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 318, Natirasha wrote:although you can see this as a spiritual vote for Sakura as well.
Good, dont hold back on me just because of how I may react.
And then there was this which was even more town! This is where I went "damn Sakura really is improving" because in the past she would see this as an attack from someone who was previously supporting her and it would frustrate her a lot. Here's it's essentially a challenge for people to come out her, to test her new style as town. I don't think she'd be so open as scum to being attacked, especially when she can dodge it a bit with her emotional meta.
In post 395, Sakura Hana wrote:
Unvote
Vote: talah

You seem too concerned about how you're coming across.
Strong townread for most, this was a push against the grain. I liked it.
In post 399, Sakura Hana wrote:I already said multiple times he's super town, but I can't explain why yet.
I think if Sakura Hana had a reason for calling someone town as scum, she'd out it. I can't see her making a townread that she has no way of backing up, and I can't see her holding back on the reasoning as scum for the lulz.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 758, NachoKoopa wrote:I usually don't clash with Majiffy earlygame.
I also don't understand why "weird" = Nachoscum.
And to explain this a little bit more, you know exactly how my interactions go when I'm scumreading someone I'm pretty close with. The townreads and the scumreads are usually for weird reasons so hell yeah the interaction is weird. He just feels off to me. I'm having a lot of trouble describing why, but the way he's interacting with me isn't natural and the way he's making his pushes is not the way that he usually does as town at all; there's less conviction/passion in them. Yes, Majiffy can fake conviction as passion as scum, but it's something he consistently has as town and never ever drops, but he falters a bit with it as scum and gets sketchy.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

He's also sooo happy to stop interacting with me. I think that if he got a weird feeling on me earlygame, he'd pursue it; if he didn't want to deal with me D1 like he usually did, then he wouldn't even try. The fact that he started it, picked it up, dropped it feels weird to me. Majiffy-scum says he's not scared to interact with people, just like I say I'm not scared to interact with you as scum. But there's always that bit of hesitation as scum, and I KNOW he knows there's no way in any of dante's 9 circles of hell that he's going to push a mislynch on me day 1 and get away with it, and I think that's why he's backing off.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Tammy, I'm not saying that Majiffy is afraid to push on someone that everyone is townreading. I'm saying that he's used the fact that people townread me as an excuse not to wagon me, and when I questioned the accuracy of so many people townreading me (and I'm pretty sure it was pretty inaccurate) he just makes some comment about how he doesn't care what I say because I'm scum. From this, I strongly feel that he doesn't actually care about the likelihood of being able to lynch me (despite using it as a reason for not pursuing my lynch). This is the thing I feel strongest about at this stage, but I think there are other scummy things about him too.

~~

seems off to me.

Pie has generally felt fairly town to me, but a specific recent thing just looking at his ISO is how he gets involved with the town bloc, going so far as to nominate Pyrotechnics (). If Pyro's a buddy, then scum would feel incredibly awkward doing this, so that's pretty likely not the case. Pyro-town with pie-scum is possible here, but it's more initiative on Pie's part than I'd expect from scum, who I think would be more likely to go with the flow.

Tammy/Syr, what looks town about Majiffy?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Post by talah »

/vla ninja (I seriously hope this is the right account and swore I wouldn't do this...)

Deals, when in the fuck were you ever townread, by anyone? I'm with Majammy on you - you made a couple of post which I can and will cite which in the reading, physically slowed my brain like they had been so so pre-engineered. More on that later and on-demand.
The other and compelling thing which causes me to come in like this is that pie never made a decision to be "in a townbloc" just like every single person I've effectively offered a spot in my good books. This supposed universal townbloc is frankly -a bullshit and a construct-. It has the people I'm currently townreading, if you remember, and the fact that Nati is focused on now as 'a leader' is mainly because the few people in the bloc so far have accepted him as town. I accept that totally and I don't accept that this set of players are subject to non-town reading.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:44 pm

Post by talah »

{ talah | Matias | pieguyn | Nati | Pyro }

{waynegg | sakura | kayne | dolittle | leviathan }
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by DeasVail »

!!!

I'm not saying that people were townreading me. I am saying that barely anyone was townreading me!

My whole point which no one seems to get is that Majiffy said this when I asked him why he wasn't lynching me:
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Because the active cunts in the game all have it in their weak little minds that you're somehow town, which is not only beside me but also fucking retarded.
Of course it was completely wrong. I know it was completely wrong. You know it's completely wrong. I'm not that deluded.

BUT,

when I challenge Majiffy about this in , he responds with something that doesn't actually indicate people thinking I'm town , and then when I challenge him again in he makes some comment about not caring about my questions because I'm scum (). But this question is something he should be interested in! He has just ignored the obvious fact that I was barely townread at all at that time with a lovely facade of ~attitude~. If he's so confident that I'm scum that he's willing to ignore me and now that it's practically been shoved in his face that there are many people that would probably be willing to lynch me, why is he not wanting to lynch me??? Because I told him to, and he doesn't want to cave in to someone he's supposed to be scumreading? That's my best guess at this stage, but the most important thing is that it's not genuine and it's not honest. I really think he's scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Oh, and I didn't mean about pie wanting to join the town bloc, but the post where he suggested adding pyro to it.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:00 am

Post by talah »

Heya. I am literally never going to get around to referencing those links you've put in that paragraph and that is part of the reason MJ gets a slight scum read from me (ed similar posts). And I've felt a simultaneity from you two. And now I can't decide if it's obv-early-bus Majiffy strategy, or Nacho-weird-over-explanatory syndrome, and I'm starting to feel like yea it may be a couple of scum factions. Although... I'd expect more from these guys - to me the back and forth between the two seems somehow impotent.

Fuckers.

Look. Who can agree that the optimal D1 lynch is NOT any of Majiffy, Nacho, Mastin, Deasvail? Apart from those in the Abilene syndrome 'townbloc'?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

talah what happened to Sakura 0.0 did I miss something

@DeasVail: that's an interesting point about Majiffy, mb I was wrong about saying him x Levi was town vs town. and he seems to be conveniently defending AGar

@Majiffy:
In post 757, Majiffy wrote:
In post 752, DrDolittle wrote:ehh. I actually don;t think sak is scum anymore.

Mebbe.
Definitely not.
Definitely not.
Ehhh ok.
mind explaining your read on AGar? and while I'm here, explain your read on me too plz

just ISO'ed him and saw this
In post 490, Majiffy wrote:
In post 469, waynegg wrote:Consolidate scum reads Jiffy? I'll go first...

Empking
DrDolittle
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics
Agree on DV,
possibly Emp.
Definitely not Talah. Still thinking about Sak. Probably not Pyro. Haven't bothered reading DrDo.
In post 543, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Empking

Lets hurry up and mislynch
the lurker town
so we can scare the lurker scum into posting.
then this ^ a few posts later? explain why the flip flop plz
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:42 am

Post by talah »

Sakura's not consummated.

Yeah I'd like to hear a summary of why Majiffy thinks you're scum.

I'm supposed to be vela but kalimar is where I'm voting at deadline at this point, wondering what you, anti and pyro think of that. When I get around it I'm going to break up his entrance paragraph into each sentence on a new line to demonstrate how choppy and uncomfortable the mindset was.

Not sure on mastin yet btw.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:43 am

Post by talah »

obviously - v/la, and nati
Gotta love ios7
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:10 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'd be ok with a Kalimar lynch... I wanna see his answer to my question first, but currently he's hardly posted anything and the posts he's made I can't see any direction in his play. 0.0
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Kalimar »

@ PeregrineV: What part of my play in DD impressed you? I think I had a net zero effect in that game.

@ Empking: What's logical about a purely random vote in a subset of three when statistically it's most likely to hit town? Also, prejudices is quite a strong word, can you expand on what you meant there?
For what it's worth, I don't actually have a problem with Sakura voting in a group of three because scum did this to her in the past - it's pattern seeking, albeit not very robust pattern seeking. This action could make sense from both alignments, so I'm not seeing what you are just on that one post.

@ pieguyn: I don't have a particularly strong opinion on Belisarius' vote for you. Only slight bug is that there's no follow up for it.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Kalimar »

In post 766, DeasVail wrote:!!!

I'm not saying that people were townreading me. I am saying that barely anyone was townreading me!

My whole point which no one seems to get is that Majiffy said this when I asked him why he wasn't lynching me:
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Because the active cunts in the game all have it in their weak little minds that you're somehow town, which is not only beside me but also fucking retarded.
Of course it was completely wrong. I know it was completely wrong. You know it's completely wrong. I'm not that deluded.

BUT,

when I challenge Majiffy about this in , he responds with something that doesn't actually indicate people thinking I'm town , and then when I challenge him again in he makes some comment about not caring about my questions because I'm scum (). But this question is something he should be interested in! He has just ignored the obvious fact that I was barely townread at all at that time with a lovely facade of ~attitude~. If he's so confident that I'm scum that he's willing to ignore me and now that it's practically been shoved in his face that there are many people that would probably be willing to lynch me, why is he not wanting to lynch me??? Because I told him to, and he doesn't want to cave in to someone he's supposed to be scumreading? That's my best guess at this stage, but the most important thing is that it's not genuine and it's not honest. I really think he's scum.
I like this.

Majiffy has some weird stances on Empking e.g. thinking he's town but voting him anyway, but calling him maybe-scum in each other post about him.
I think that if he was genuinely interested in what my thoughts were on his wagon he'd have said something about my reply rather than push pieguyn without reasoning. Speaking of which, him pushing pieguyn instead of DeasVail when DeasVail is coming at him with an axe looks like deflecting, considering he's said a lot more about DeasVail prior.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”