AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:12 am

Post by AGar »

/proddodge
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Kalimar »

In post 772, pieguyn wrote:I'd be ok with a Kalimar lynch... I wanna see his answer to my question first, but currently he's hardly posted anything and the posts he's made I can't see any direction in his play. 0.0
I'll be making an impact in this game soon enough. :)

If you had to pick between Majiffy and Empking dying, which would it be?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 am

Post by mastin2 »

Hmm...

VOTE: Kalimar.
Almost wrote Majiffy, though.

{Majiffy, Kalimar, DeasVail} looks like 1-2 scum; I want to find which.
Heavily encourage pressuring those three.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Matias »

Hey guys, sorry to do this but this game has absolutely 0% of my attention. Sorry to do this to Kdub too, great mod and playerlist, but this game and I are not clicking right now. Good luck to all

Mod: Request replacement on basis of lack of interest
, some games you just can't get focused in. Sorry :(
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #27

DrDolittle (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (3)
- Pyrotechnics, Empking, PeregrineV
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (2)
- Majiffy, AGar
AGar (3)
- pieguyn, talah, NachoKoopa
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
Svenskt Stål (0)
-
Empking (2)
- leviathan93, Sakura Hana
Majiffy (1)
- DeasVail
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (2)
- Matias, waynegg
NachoKoopa (2)
- kanyeknowsbest, DrDolittle
DeasVail (0)
-
Matias (0)
-
ArcAngel9 (1)
- Natirasha
talah (1)
- Belisarius
Natirasha (0)
-
mastin2 (0)
-
Kalimar (1)
- mastin2
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (3)
- Svenskt Stål, ArcAngel9, Kalimar

21 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-18 12:44:27)

V/LA: talah (9/12)

Looking for a replacement for Matias.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 763, DeasVail wrote:but I think there are other scummy things about [Majiffy] too.
Go on...
In post 766, DeasVail wrote:when I challenge Majiffy about this in , he responds with something that doesn't actually indicate people thinking I'm town
When you challenge arguments for someone being scum, that shows a town-lean, if not a town-read.
When you don't support arguments for someone being scum, that shows the lack of a scum-lean or a scum read.

This isn't hard.
In post 769, pieguyn wrote: @DeasVail: that's an interesting point about Majiffy, mb I was wrong about saying him x Levi was town vs town. and he seems to be conveniently defending AGar
God you're so fucking scum.
In post 769, pieguyn wrote:
mind explaining your read on AGar? and while I'm here, explain your read on me too plz
He's going the same direction I am with his reads, he's probably town.
You're either the biggest fucking idiot ever or you're scum, simple as that.
In post 769, pieguyn wrote: then this ^ a few posts later? explain why the flip flop plz
50 posts is not "a few". That's 1/11th of the game at that point.
In post 774, Kalimar wrote:Majiffy has some weird stances on Empking e.g. thinking he's town but voting him anyway, but calling him maybe-scum in each other post about him.
I think that if he was genuinely interested in what my thoughts were on his wagon he'd have said something about my reply rather than push pieguyn without reasoning. Speaking of which, him pushing pieguyn instead of DeasVail when DeasVail is coming at him with an axe looks like deflecting, considering he's said a lot more about DeasVail prior.
And I think you're
genuinely
not thinking. Or reading. Or both.
In post 777, mastin2 wrote:Hmm...

VOTE: Kalimar.
Almost wrote Majiffy, though.

{Majiffy, Kalimar, DeasVail} looks like 1-2 scum; I want to find which.
Heavily encourage pressuring those three.
This is the best you can do?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

You know MAJIFFY, I believe you, but it seems everyone wants to run around like chickens with their head cut off trying to be individuals, thereby allowing scum to direct the town and no consensus is being reached. What's your solution to that? A show of good faith...

VOTE: pieguy

I also like

Kanye
DeasVail
Talah
Sakura Hana
Pyrotechnics

From gut to inconsistencies to scumotivation they all seem off to me.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 780, Majiffy wrote:
In post 763, DeasVail wrote:but I think there are other scummy things about [Majiffy] too.
Go on...
In post 766, DeasVail wrote:when I challenge Majiffy about this in , he responds with something that doesn't actually indicate people thinking I'm town
When you challenge arguments for someone being scum, that shows a town-lean, if not a town-read.
When you don't support arguments for someone being scum, that shows the lack of a scum-lean or a scum read.

This isn't hard.
-Look at my posts
-No one challenged you. They asked you why you thought I was scum, and just because no one went 'WOOHOO YEAH MAJIFFY I have a scumread on DeasVail too!' doesn't mean they don't, especially since you weren't pushing my lynch.

The point is, I asked you who was townreading me apart from Nacho (the answer being no one) and you didn't actually care despite it apparently being the reason why you weren't voting for me. Even now, there are quite a few townreads on pie, so it would make much more sense to try and lynch me than him.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 782, DeasVail wrote:-Look at my posts
-No one challenged you. They asked you why you thought I was scum, and just because no one went 'WOOHOO YEAH MAJIFFY I have a scumread on DeasVail too!' doesn't mean they don't, especially since you weren't pushing my lynch.
Your posts have all been "Wah! Majiffy won't answer my really self-evident questions! What a scumbag!"
So I'm asking you to further your case with reasons you've already stated exist. So go on, then. Lets see whatcha got.

They asked me to explain in a tone that implied they disagreed with the read. And certainly no one supported the scumread. Ergo, I'm right, you're wrong. Again. Twist it how you want, I'll still be right.
In post 782, DeasVail wrote: The point is, I asked you who was townreading me apart from Nacho (the answer being no one) and you didn't actually care despite it apparently being the reason why you weren't voting for me. Even now, there are quite a few townreads on pie, so it would make much more sense to try and lynch me than him.
Sorry that for a person I'm not actively voting or pushing, voting and pushing your wagon isn't my number one cause. (???)

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 781, waynegg wrote:Kanye
DeasVail
Talah
Sakura Hana
Pyrotechnics
Kanye is probably town. Talah too.

Actually the only one in the list I'm ok to lynch is DV.

We'll play with pie for now.

||
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Majiffy wrote:50 posts is not "a few". That's 1/11th of the game at that point.
this just seems like an excuse, especially when you never said why you changed your read. explain what made you change your read
Majiffy wrote:He's going the same direction I am with his reads, he's probably town.
so if I was going the same direction you were with my reads the whole game, I'd be town?
Majiffy wrote:You're either the biggest fucking idiot ever or you're scum, simple as that.
false dichotomy
Majiffy wrote:God you're so fucking scum.
instead of explaining your scumread on me, you just continue repeating I'm scum and that's all there is to it? this is so weird for me = =
Majiffy wrote:This is the best you can do?
wow really
Majiffy wrote:When you challenge arguments for someone being scum, that shows a town-lean, if not a town-read.
nope. you're not getting away with this one
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Because the active cunts in the game all have it in their weak little minds that you're somehow town, which is not only beside me but also fucking retarded.
states he didn't wagon DeasVail because people were townreading him
In post 652, Majiffy wrote:Go find my reads list and poke around the posts near there. I had people questioning my read on you and no one supporting me.
states he didn't wagon DeasVail because no one was supporting him. indicating by the first quote that people just weren't scumreading him, as opposed to outright townreading him
also, link where exactly people were directly questioning your read on DeasVail, instead of just not supporting it? also quote exactly where the "tone" made you think they weren't supporting it.
Kalimar wrote:@ pieguyn: I don't have a particularly strong opinion on Belisarius' vote for you. Only slight bug is that there's no follow up for it.
nope you're not getting away with this either
In post 113, Kalimar wrote:Belisarius voting to no-lynch in the RVS is a good way to avoid responsibility for his vote, which I've seen scum do in a recent game I played. In addition, I don't like that he votes waynegg for poor reasoning - it seems like on the surface scumhunting and not legitimate.

Vote: Belisarius
points out it's suspicious when Belisarius votes waynegg for poor reasoning
In post 227, Belisarius wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: pieguyn

I dinnae like yer attempt to distance yerself from yer shit logic once it's conclusive proven to be shit
this is the same thing, voting me for poor "logic". on top of that we throw in there this was all a misunderstanding about actually using this "logic" to scumhunt and it's obvious just by reading the thread what happened. but this one isn't suspicious? IMO, this just implies you're BS'ing.
In post 774, Kalimar wrote:Majiffy has some weird stances on Empking e.g. thinking he's town but voting him anyway, but calling him maybe-scum in each other post about him.
I think that if he was genuinely interested in what my thoughts were on his wagon he'd have said something about my reply rather than push pieguyn without reasoning. Speaking of which, him pushing pieguyn instead of DeasVail when DeasVail is coming at him with an axe looks like deflecting, considering he's said a lot more about DeasVail prior.
aw fuck what the hell now this is confusing the shit out of me. might this really be a slight attempt at bussing? especially when you didn't even vote him
Kalimar wrote:If you had to pick between Majiffy and Empking dying, which would it be?
I say Empking. atm, I feel he's more suspicious than Majiffy.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

With Kanye I don't like his solitary stance. Sak isn't acting like Sak. Now I realize that was explained away at the start of the game, but she could be getting some coaching. Time will tell I'm sure on both. DeasVail I'm just understanding where others are coming from and I'm deferring there because I haven't gotten DV right once yet.

I've expressed the Talah and Pyro thoughts. There my best reads. I know no one usually gets my early reads (that doesn't make them wrong though and you've seen that), so I'm ok with pie. Just don't let them coast by later if I'm not around to push them.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 785, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:50 posts is not "a few". That's 1/11th of the game at that point.
this just seems like an excuse, especially when you never said why you changed your read. explain what made you change your read
Majiffy wrote:He's going the same direction I am with his reads, he's probably town.
so if I was going the same direction you were with my reads the whole game, I'd be town?
Majiffy wrote:You're either the biggest fucking idiot ever or you're scum, simple as that.
false dichotomy
Majiffy wrote:God you're so fucking scum.
instead of explaining your scumread on me, you just continue repeating I'm scum and that's all there is to it? this is so weird for me = =
Majiffy wrote:This is the best you can do?
wow really
Majiffy wrote:When you challenge arguments for someone being scum, that shows a town-lean, if not a town-read.
nope. you're not getting away with this one
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Because the active cunts in the game all have it in their weak little minds that you're somehow town, which is not only beside me but also fucking retarded.
states he didn't wagon DeasVail because people were townreading him
In post 652, Majiffy wrote:Go find my reads list and poke around the posts near there. I had people questioning my read on you and no one supporting me.
states he didn't wagon DeasVail because no one was supporting him. indicating by the first quote that people just weren't scumreading him, as opposed to outright townreading him
also, link where exactly people were directly questioning your read on DeasVail, instead of just not supporting it? also quote exactly where the "tone" made you think they weren't supporting it.
All that damnage and no vote...
Like LEGO minifigs?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 786, waynegg wrote:Sak isn't acting like Sak
How am i not acting like me? I mean I'd understand if you said that I wasn't acting like in X game or like the scum Sakura you know or like the Town Sakura you know, but this sounds really awkward.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Sakuras town yo.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 785, pieguyn wrote:
aw fuck what the hell now this is confusing the shit out of me. might this really be a slight attempt at bussing? especially when you didn't even vote him
And this. Lol.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 788, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 786, waynegg wrote:Sak isn't acting like Sak
How am i not acting like me? I mean I'd understand if you said that I wasn't acting like in X game or like the scum Sakura you know or like the Town Sakura you know, but this sounds really awkward.
You aren't flipping out, overreacting to the slightest pressure, wall posting, raging, etc. there's no emotion. You're flat.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

There's no emotion because I'm trying to improve in that regard.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 789, Natirasha wrote:Sakuras town yo.
So you got day cop?
Like LEGO minifigs?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

When did i ever do wall posting?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 793, waynegg wrote:
In post 789, Natirasha wrote:Sakuras town yo.
So you got day cop?
Maybe, or maybe he's been picking up on the crumbs i've been leaving almost all thread.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

waynegg wrote:(that doesn't make them wrong though and you've seen that)
In post 598, waynegg wrote:Why would any experienced player want to be in a townbloc that's growing way too fast and way too easily that's being filled by a player that's been said by others "the newb is strong in this one" and a player who just joined in August? Nat? Oh yeah, and who isn't playing like excited scum in his first scum game.
appeal to authority
and just for completeness, in fact I've been playing longer than you. get fucked by your own fallacious logic :>
waynegg wrote:All that damnage and no vote...
well excuse me for pressuring more than one person at a time. = = my vote is still on Empking cause he still hasn't explained himself
waynegg wrote:And this. Lol.
what's "lol" about that?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Sakuras town for many reasons, least of all the fact
I'm her mason buddy
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

But at least she still falls for set ups.

So everything else is accurate, being you singled out the one thing that didn't fit.

pedit how long have I been playing pie?

pedit2 <3 Nat :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

waynegg wrote:So everything else is accurate, being you singled out the one thing that didn't fit.
that's not how logic works bro
and it's still not an excuse for ignoring what I posted
waynegg wrote:pedit how long have I been playing pie?
according to the panel on the left, since May. if you've been playing since 2011, then I retract my statement.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”