The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:42 am

Post by The Grim Reaper »

No, I genuinely want to know what you are saying.

All that has come from you so far is some half arsed bullshit reads, fluff and IIOA bullshit terminology.
THERE IS LITERALLY NO DECENT CONTENT HERE!!!
JUST LOTS OF ACTIVE LURKING

Looking at your reads you have pretty much everyone at null or town with the one exception of Pasch (who you inexplicably decide not to vote) and JKML is completely null yet you vote for him?!?

~G
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:55 am

Post by Belisarius »

JKLM is PoE.

PoE I'm quite delighted with.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:57 am

Who else is your top scum reads?

Why exactly is JKML scum? I don't think you've actually given reasons for him being scum yet
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:57 am

~G
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:46 am

Post by Belisarius »

I could jump on Pasch if I'm still alive when the time comes, but it won't come today. Otherwise Darthe and AP are my weakest townreads. Not interested in going after either of them today either, so tunnelling the fuck out of JKLM it is.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:50 am

So you're content with pushing ahead with the easy lynch... why are you still not posting actual content?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 447, Splintered Shadow wrote:Ugh. This post. It feels really strange that he categorized the lynches this way. It just doesn't seem like a town mindset. Plus, it gives him a post he can reference if he gets a chance to lynch one of these three (Pasch is very town by the way so back off).
Why mention me and not Grim who is...actually the guy trying to get Pasch lynched?

Im just saying if Pasch is scum, Grim is very probably town. Also hes just interacted with a lot of people which is good. I'm not advocating lynching him, just making a note of what came to my head.

I'll be around in a bit to catchup.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 451, Splintered Shadow wrote:
In post 296, AngryPidgeon wrote:Are we roleplaying the whole antihero thing?

Im town aligned, but I don't express typical town-aligned qualities you'd expect from a townie.
Also, this post is far too vague for my liking. Obviously in an antihero game a townie won't have town-aligned qualities. At best this is awkwardly worded. At worst you're crumbing traitor.

Seriously guys, look at my above post and help me lynch this scumbag.

Pedit: :]

-Stup
This was a sarcastic joke, poking at Guyett for saying Pasch was town yest antagonizing and voting him. Although apparently they mispoke about thinking hes town. Context is key.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:53 am

Post by flying beauties »

Sorry, we both were busy on weekends.. I am here today.. Will catch up in a bit..

-
Angel
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:12 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 466, Splintered Shadow wrote:
In post 460, Majiffy wrote:Splintered's case is either borderline scummy or just full-blown retard. There are a number of posts being taken seriously that are obvious sarcasm/jokes, and I really don't like how they're being twisted and pushed.
Could you explain this so I can respond? Because I'm not seeing what you're seeing.
This post is a joke.
This post is also a joke.

Then your arguments about the following posts are dumb;
A
B
C
D
E

In short, your case sucks.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

Still waiting on a Beli case.

Still waiting on a response by Beli to my question regarding his reads.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Buckwild »

Ok I got time to do some rereading. I'm going to unvote Belisarius/Mafiassk as town/scum read post moved him in my eyes to null-town over mafia. I don't understand this contraction thing yet and it might be just banter for him to post and not give anything else more useful. Pot calling the kettle black, I know.

I am going to look over jklm and pasch right now and decide between the three.

APs defense of me has been strong, but I don't see why that is scummy. I am town and he can see that.

Unvote
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:44 am

In post 472, The Grim Reaper wrote:What are contractions? I'm sorry I'm Irish and I've never heard of contractions being used in this context.
In post 474, Belisarius wrote:Now you're fucking with me on purpose.
groovy kid gets 1+++ for effective trolling

mollie's town pile for now:

cat
fear thing
pasch

probably jklm

mebbe groovey kid but I did not like his response to me saying I wanted to bus ap and majiffy and town wouldn't help.

varsoon is acting pretty freaking weird. I agree with fear thing that beli's point that he is trying to push is pretty freaking bizarre to say the least, I am just not sure what that means. I will talk to angel but I am thinking we should give beli a day.

VOTE: ap

eta: oh hai bucky in what world would you take what beli is doing as "banter"?
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Buckwild »

Pasch reads to me as strong town:
His vote against mafiassk/bel was null/town, but his quick come off after AP mentions the towniness of ssk's #60 show me that either he is a town that is not afraid to cancel votes that don't make sense or a risky mafia who is not afraid he will get attacked for the quick back down. His series with posts with grim also gives me a town feel.

JKLM:
Post 98. I thought this was townie, not scum. It was not opportunistic and flying beauties overreacted. I don't read metas, but without that context it was a legit vote in my eyes.

What got me was post 185. He comes back after a long hiatus, says that we should be looking at lurkers then goes back to lurking. After that post, the pressure really started letting up off him and he remained silent. Only when Bel voted against him, which was not scummy did he start going nuts. He claims he was setting a trap but that's too easy to say. My vote is on him until I see otherwise from him.

VOTE: JKLM

After going through those ISOs, I started having mixed feelings about Darthe and Splintered Shadow. I'll try to do a read of them either tonight or hopefully tomorrow night.
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Buckwild »

In post 487, flying beauties wrote:
The contraction discussion, if it leads to nothing could be a way to show you are participating in the thread without actually having to read someone.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:14 am

In post 489, Buckwild wrote:
The contraction discussion, if it leads to nothing could be a way to show you are participating in the thread without actually having to read someone.
that isn't what banter means.

@ majiffy

I already said why I find beli sus.
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Buckwild »

Fine you're right about that.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 am

In post 489, Buckwild wrote:
The contraction discussion, if it leads to nothing
could be a way to show you are participating in the thread without actually having to read someone.
This is basically active lurking.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:44 am

~G
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 447, Splintered Shadow wrote:Then there's his scummy attempt to derail any legitimate questioning about himself.
Mollie had already give her opinion on me many times. Varsoon was askingfor something that had already been stated many times. There was no line of 'legitimate questioning' about me. Varsoon asked beauties a vague question about me which served no discernible purpose and their reaction "We think AP is scum" was already a well-known opinion of theirs. Sooo.....What 'legitimate questioing' got derailed. Varsoon didn't go anywhere after they DID respond to him.
In post 447, Splintered Shadow wrote:Not really. Your calling it opportunistic is much more opportunistic.
I was impersonating and anticipating Mollie's reaction to that Majiffy post. I disagree that PLing Mollie is a good idea, but I dont think Majiffy was all that serious about it anyways and was just trying to get them to shape up.

Majiffy is still probstown.
In post 447, Splintered Shadow wrote:Throwing weak suspicion that could serve if he needs to vote Darthe. How about you explain your reasoning here, AP? And I thought he was in your "not to be lynched today" pile?
I don't want to lynch Darthe today.

Read that post - hes saying "I hope you aren't a PR"..the fuck is darthe speculating on JKLMs role for. It reads like coaching "Hey JKLM, a PR claim likely wont be believable here" is basically what was said which...I don't see why Darthe bothered to alert him to unless he wanted JKLM to make a smarter claim. If JKLM flips maf, look at Darthe. If not, then I got nothing on him.
In post 447, Splintered Shadow wrote:To summarize, he has made a lot of fluff posts that I feel have only been to make him appear active. The extreme Buck defense, the bad deflection, and other quotes above should be sufficient to prove that AP is the best lynch for today. Who's in?
lmao. In your opinion, has Majiffy been fluffing at all or is it just me this game? ^^ This quote is eyebrow raising levels of terrible posting.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 391, Darthe wrote:I'll disagree with 389. Playing bait is a really easy way to kickstart reactions, but that is definitively different from intentionally posting bad content. Thus, 1 is accurate but 2 is meh imo.

Problem is we sort of have to lynch to find out if the player is blowing smoke..

Have fun with the suicide play, hope you aren't a PR because you just boned any chance of a safe claim.
This is the quote of Darthe's.

1) We _have_ to lynch JKLM to confirm/deny his gambit? You don't lynch someone for that reason, you lynch them if you think they are scum, but Darthe is avoiding taking a hard stance on JKLM's alignment by saying we have to lynch to confirm his gambit? Thats just weird thinking.

2) Re the underlined: Why is darthe saying JKLM boned any chance of a "safeclaim"..... If JKLM is town, he isn't safeclaiming anything... And if JKLM is mafia, Darthe basically just told him that he should avoid claiming PR because it wont be credible. The fuck?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

To Splintered:

You think Varsoon's questioning of me was "legitimate". In your mind, where was he going with it if not just asking them for an opinion they had already stated? Why didn't he go anywhere with it after they DID respond?

Why do YOU think Majiffy is town?

What caused you to change your scumread on Cat to null?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:38 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 209, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mollie can we compromise somewhere?

Somewhere that is not Buckwild or Majiffy?
Why? Mollie and I talked over this.
AP, If you want us to believe you.. Join us and help lynching majiffy... We dont trust him. Not in this game.
In post 225, Varsoon wrote:
@PASHCE:
I'm not cautious, just belligerent and busy.

@FLYING BEAUTIES:
Yo, Mollie, I don't quite like your appeal to ethos in 222. I've been skeptical of you for this whole game, but that's because I'm -always- skeptical of you. How do you feel about AP, and what insight can you give me about how your hydra partner plays?

-V

Your being busy is no excuse for not scum hunting. Anyone who ISO your posts would tell that you basically done zero scum hunting. How would you defend that?
In post 231, Varsoon wrote:
In post 229, Majiffy wrote:Welp, Varsoon is back to derping.
Damn it, man,
Let me live without putting me in the dirt every time I make a move!
Nah, you rubbing dirt on yourself.
In post 251, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 112, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 98, JKLM wrote:
In post 95, flying beauties wrote:Cut the crap majiffy.. Get to the point.
Is your vote serious? if so, why? why do you think we are scum?
Someone's a little paranoid aren't they

VOTE: beauties

I could have sworn I voted them during RVS but I guess it never posted. Huh. That's what I get for usin my phone I suppose~
"Lol beauties are flailing, better hop on dat wagon

Also Im on my phone so excuse any lurking and/or scumposts from my slot"
Agreed, also with , seemed innocent first time i read 98 but like Acrangel stated before: highly opportunistic.

GG

Actually i feel this post is more opportunistic than JKLM post. d
In post 300, The Grim Reaper wrote:Paschendale is still very much scum in my eyes. I'm pretty sure that's what Guyett was trying to say, but he said "town" instead of "scum".
Yet you think Pasch is scum?
In post 304, Buckwild wrote:Avoiding the prod. I am awaiting to see ssk's replacement's thoughts on the votes against him before deciding to keep/change my vote.
can you please try to be more useful? What you're thoughts on being today's lynch candidate?
In post 359, Majiffy wrote:Mollie might need to be policy lynched.
Shut up!!!!!
In post 369, JKLM wrote:I have a feeling in stating the obvious but I'm p sure reaper is town, I don't think scum would be posting this much content, after all the more stuff ya say the more you have a chance of spewing garbage
you're wrong, Scum can post as much as content as townie can, this is no excuse to say someone may be town for this. And players from this game is very much capable of posting more content than town as sucm. And the interesting fact is that Grim raising supiciouns over you and you read him town.. Smells ilke you're bussing him!!!

In post 450, Varsoon wrote:For now?

Vote: AP
Seriously Varsoon? Is the best you can do ?

right now, I dont feel good about Varsoon at all. I have been in games with him where he was usually gets lynched on day 1 becuz of his play but he never lurked, at least he defended himself pretty well but he is been so bad in this game that none of his posts has sense.

If mollie is okay.. I think we can just lynch varson today.

-
Angel
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:40 am

In post 497, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 209, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mollie can we compromise somewhere?

Somewhere that is not Buckwild or Majiffy?
Why? Mollie and I talked over this.
AP, If you want us to believe you.. Join us and help lynching majiffy... We dont trust him. Not in this game.
In post 225, Varsoon wrote:
@PASHCE:
I'm not cautious, just belligerent and busy.

@FLYING BEAUTIES:
Yo, Mollie, I don't quite like your appeal to ethos in 222. I've been skeptical of you for this whole game, but that's because I'm -always- skeptical of you. How do you feel about AP, and what insight can you give me about how your hydra partner plays?

-V

Your being busy is no excuse for not scum hunting. Anyone who ISO your posts would tell that you basically done zero scum hunting. How would you defend that?
In post 231, Varsoon wrote:
In post 229, Majiffy wrote:Welp, Varsoon is back to derping.
Damn it, man,
Let me live without putting me in the dirt every time I make a move!
Nah, you rubbing dirt on yourself.
In post 251, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 112, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 98, JKLM wrote:
In post 95, flying beauties wrote:Cut the crap majiffy.. Get to the point.
Is your vote serious? if so, why? why do you think we are scum?
Someone's a little paranoid aren't they

VOTE: beauties

I could have sworn I voted them during RVS but I guess it never posted. Huh. That's what I get for usin my phone I suppose~
"Lol beauties are flailing, better hop on dat wagon

Also Im on my phone so excuse any lurking and/or scumposts from my slot"
Agreed, also with , seemed innocent first time i read 98 but like Acrangel stated before: highly opportunistic.

GG

Actually i feel this post is more opportunistic than JKLM post. d
In post 300, The Grim Reaper wrote:Paschendale is still very much scum in my eyes. I'm pretty sure that's what Guyett was trying to say, but he said "town" instead of "scum".
Yet you think Pasch is scum?
In post 304, Buckwild wrote:Avoiding the prod. I am awaiting to see ssk's replacement's thoughts on the votes against him before deciding to keep/change my vote.
can you please try to be more useful? What you're thoughts on being today's lynch candidate?
In post 359, Majiffy wrote:Mollie might need to be policy lynched.
Shut up!!!!!
In post 369, JKLM wrote:I have a feeling in stating the obvious but I'm p sure reaper is town, I don't think scum would be posting this much content, after all the more stuff ya say the more you have a chance of spewing garbage
you're wrong, Scum can post as much as content as townie can, this is no excuse to say someone may be town for this. And players from this game is very much capable of posting more content than town as sucm. And the interesting fact is that Grim raising supiciouns over you and you read him town.. Smells ilke you're bussing him!!!

In post 450, Varsoon wrote:For now?

Vote: AP
Seriously Varsoon? Is the best you can do ?

right now, I dont feel good about Varsoon at all. I have been in games with him where he was usually gets lynched on day 1 becuz of his play but he never lurked, at least he defended himself pretty well but he is been so bad in this game that none of his posts has sense.

If mollie is okay.. I think we can just lynch varson today.

-
Angel
sorry for the hydra slip :(
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Buckwild »

My thoughts on being today's lynch candidate is that I will not be lynched. k thanks.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”