Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 549, Majiffy wrote:There are too many lurkers in this game. Where are Lying Cat, F&L, Shadow and Darthe? No content makes me want to vig so hard.
Vig Grim.
Dude's scum.
Trust me.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I can't hear you over my hangover.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 551, Majiffy wrote:I can't hear you over my hangover.
A pity, that.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

In post 530, Varsoon wrote:@Grim: I'll elaborate a bit more when I get some time to do so.

Your elaboration being: "Vig dat shit whuahuahua"?

You are useless. You behave like a lazy idiot, running on intuition that's probably been eroded after years of being a couch potato. I'm simply waiting until you get bored of this yourself and ask for a replacement.

Majiffy, what do you think of the stuff I got against Paschendale? Ain't it pretty?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Majiffy »

It's ok.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:10 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 553, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 530, Varsoon wrote:@Grim: I'll elaborate a bit more when I get some time to do so.

Your elaboration being: "Vig dat shit whuahuahua"?

You are useless. You behave like a lazy idiot, running on intuition that's probably been eroded after years of being a couch potato. I'm simply waiting until you get bored of this yourself and ask for a replacement.

Majiffy, what do you think of the stuff I got against Paschendale? Ain't it pretty?

Pretty offensive take, don't you think?

But, please, do try to suffocate the only voice that's got a vote on you.
It's cute.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:15 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Voice? I can't hear a voice. I only hear the gargling of what I can only assume is bullshit, coming out of the back of your throat.

Graaghrghraaghraaghrl.

Don't bother pretending you're offended. You know full well you have been of no use in this game.

GG
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:19 am

Post by Majiffy »

You guys are too much for the headache I have right now.

||
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:23 am

Post by flying beauties »

In post 499, Buckwild wrote:My thoughts on being today's lynch candidate is that I will not be lynched. k thanks.
In post 503, Varsoon wrote:Yo, AA9.

I'm not doing my best, that's for sure.

But I'm town.

So, that's basically what you're going to have to live with.

these two.. Oh gosh!, please find a way to get them out... I am done!!
In post 528, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 523, Varsoon wrote:Oh wait, yeah, I -do- feel good about this.

Vote: The Grim Reaper

I'm pretty busy now, but I'll try to post something worthwhile later today.
In post 524, The Grim Reaper wrote:@flying Grim wouldn't be opposed to a AP lynch, I need to do an ISO on him before making up my own mind.
~G
You guys aren't just panicking over Varsoon voting you are you?

Because your stance on me makes no sense.

What discussions have I abandoned that don't suit me? And really elaborate on that. Im going to talk about what Im interested in with my time in the thread and not things I dont care about..much like what everyone does ever.

Are you kidding AP, why would anyone can get panic over Varsoon votes. Does he ever had any real case in this game so far on his votes?
are you trying back up Varson dumb play by chance?
In post 529, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, to be fair I haven't read your wall yet >.>

I find it difficult to get on after work when FF is sponging all my time.

But I haven't forgotten.
this isn't you!!
You always read stuff and have very strong cases and assumptions on players. there is whole lot of town you is missing from you in this game. I am going to have chat with mollie about this. I am leaning scum on you...
In post 530, Varsoon wrote:@AP: Does anyone panic when I vote them?

@FlyBeau: <3 Just don't hurt yourself.

@Grim: I'll elaborate a bit more when I get some time to do so.
*face palm* :facepalm:
In post 532, Majiffy wrote:
In post 527, flying beauties wrote:groovy kid NOOOOOOOO!!!! varsoon can be cocky scum too, trust me on this.

so can majiffy.
Are you planning on doing anything this game or...?
We lynch you instead majiffy!!
In post 542, Buckwild wrote:So JKLM continues to avoid posting. We need to get him on the verge of being lynched. He has not responded much at all and appears to be trying to ride it out given the shifts in scrutiny. Can we get some more votes on him?
a lurker complaining on another lurker... How facinating this is...
Buck, why don't you give your thoughs on Grim, varson, Ap, cat and majiffy.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:23 am

^
Angel
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Darthe »

Oh god, prod dodging.

Like half the people in this game I just don't want to respond to. Bad posters are bad.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 am

Post by The Grim Reaper »

:neutral:

Respond to the other half then.

Here's a tool to help you off your high horse:

GG
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Antihero »

Everyone is starting to hate each other...

Just as planned...

mwhahahahaha...
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Antihero »

I'm going to go take a test in about an hour. Splintered Shadow has until I get back and then he's getting prodded.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 558, flying beauties wrote:this isn't you!!
You always read stuff and have very strong cases and assumptions on players. there is whole lot of town you is missing from you in this game. I am going to have chat with mollie about this. I am leaning scum on you...
I'll pick it up by Tomorrow to be sure.

Also I can say now that I was partly avoiding posting at night because I was scum in NY 165 (which just ended) and was site-lurking a bit to avoid having to post in it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 558, flying beauties wrote:Are you kidding AP, why would anyone can get panic over Varsoon votes. Does he ever had any real case in this game so far on his votes?
are you trying back up Varson dumb play by chance?
I already explained this...

GG/G showed no interest in me really until Varsoon unvotes *ME* and votes *THEM* and Guyett immediately swoops in to say something that looks an awful lot like they are trying to get Varsoon off of them and back on to me? Its weird.

Varsoon I have never played with before. Where he is placing his attention seems consistent and makes sense to me. I would lynch him as a compromise today but I'm really only interested in JKLM or Splintered as wagons that would not be compromises for me right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I can't recall a singular Belisaious post other than him talking about my use or disuse of contractions which I can't fathom is all that interesting, but it seems like the sort of uninteresting that scum are unlikely to waste everyone's time with.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Lying Cat »

Posting before heading to work, will be on later if I don't see Sthar8, might be on later anyway-

Mollie- I see no problem with forming a townbloc with you, seeing as you seem fairly town to me, and our reads overlap in some areas. I won't commit to anything without confirming with my other head and I haven't seen him since catching up on the game. I still kind of want him to explain his townread on Majiffy, because he is the one who convinced me, but if necessary I will post the reasoning as best I can later.

In other news, I'm liking GG as town, mostly gut, but his posts look like he's both invested in scumhunting and putting thought into his cases. I'm still convinced that the Pasch is scum, and that is the lynch I'm most willing to see, but I suppose we could go after his scumbuddies.

@ Mollie- are you reading Jiffs as scum on gut, or is there something tangible to your case. I don't think I can trust your gut enough to negate our reads, but if you have something concrete I can see what I make of it. In my experience TvT fights are terrible for the town.

-Jingle
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 417, The Grim Reaper wrote:My lynchpool for today: Paschendale, Splintered Cell, JKLM and well, I'd hop along for a Belisarius-lynch as well. Never liked MafiaSSK either.
I could lynch Shadow as well.
In post 421, Grimgroove wrote:But then Angry Pidgeon gives me pause. He's been pushing for a JKLM-lynch hard, a reason why I was actually liking Pidgeon. But on the other hand he's been actively supporting Paschendale by interfering in my discussions with him in the most unhelpful way imaginable
I have a townlean on Pasch. I still am not really satisfied with your reasons for finding him scummy. You said arounf this point that all of your scumreads are lurkers and not contributing much....But that ain't Pasch. Pasch is applying himself and stating opinions even if unpopular; hes putting himself out there. I'm a little wary about his townread on me, but I don't see why you think he's scummy other than a few buzzwords you threw around and lets be honest - discrediting is not a scum tell.
In post 428, JKLM wrote:Lynch me please if it means you will listen to me.

There's a lot of cross accusing going on, so much so that at some point everybody thinks everyone is scum and everyone is town.
There is no clear scum here from people's arguments
, so the third scum was tricky. Although I can narrow it down:
This is still scum trying to appear useful. "Lynch me plz" is not a towntell and the underlined is just a ridiculous refusal to take a stance on things. He then tries to prove his worth to the town by being very explicit about narrowing down scum but his list is just waffles and IIoA.
In post 428, JKLM wrote:VARSOON: I don't want to touch this because of all the emotion. While it seems to clear up, if life has ya down, subbing for your own sake may be good. I've done it before, mafia can be violent a frustrating at times. If it's all an act than it's just blatant ATE and should be voted as scum, but I'm willing to give him time to work that all out.
This is smoke. This is not him explaining reasons for why Varsoon is in his scumpile that he is pitching. This is a scummy who can't think of anything to say about a weird player so he is just going to give us some IIoA instead.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Lying Cat »

Alright, I'm back.
Wrote the post then fell asleep. Apologies.
I got to explain how a tracheotomy works to two twelve-year-olds, which is always hilarious.

@Belisarius- It's an accumulation of minor tells, which I tend to prefer to a couple of major ones, barring proof. Early on, Majiffy could have pushed a quicklynch through on beauties, but he made it clear that it was not his intention. His response to "would you speedlynch mollie" showed no concern for his appearance. He's actually scumhunting despite the noise his discussion with mollie is generating, where scum could easily use that as a cover to not post anything useful. I'm sure I'm forgetting something else, but basically every time he's had the option of lazy scum play or productive town play it's been the town alternative.

@beauties- We think you're town and are willing to work with you. Obviously I'm not going to promise sheeping or a proxy vote, but we'll give serious consideration to what you say and if we're going to compromise we'll discuss it with you first.

@AP- I'd rather vote scum, thanks. I haven't given up on his wagon.

There's a bunch I haven't responded to yet, hopefully I'll get to it today.

-sthar8
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Paschendale »

This game is like swimming in puke.

VOTE: JKLM

May as well not be a stick in the mud. AP is one of the few players I'll trust right now. I'd trust Grim if he'd come up with some decent ideas. He's got town passion but keeps puking.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 570, Paschendale wrote:This game is like swimming in puke.
ewwwww....

Pasch, you're gross.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I prodded Splintered Shadow. This disgusting freak up here ^ distracted me. /mumble
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:46 am

In post 560, Darthe wrote:Oh god, prod dodging.

Like half the people in this game I just don't want to respond to. Bad posters are bad.
plz sub the fuck out.

I am being dead serious here. there are at least half a dozen players who would jump at the chance to play this game for the playerlist alone. I 4 1 am sick to death of your pointless dick waving and useless bitching. it would be nice to have some1 in your slot who was actually interested in playing the game and not doing...what you are doing which is a mediocre attempt at nothing.

in the entire time I have been on this site I think I have never asked a player to sub out before but I am beyond fed up with you.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:40 am

@ cat

I am not as nearly sure as I would like to be of majiffy. ever since he started his new job his play has sucked, I mean really really sucked. he was good in walking dead but he was an absolute disaster in 2 rooms, a game we just finished as a hydra together. he is jumping on any wagon that looks like it will pick up steam so he is demonstrating that he doesn't really care who is lynched. he will sheep our vote on 1 hand and then ask for a pl on us with the other. I could almost buy him sheeping our vote cos he knows I am way better at d1 than he is but usually I have to fight him.

long story short, he isn't town telling at all, right now I am thinking an ap/majiffy/varsoon combo.

also yeah, I have the reaper as town.

where are you at with fear and loading?

also I did not like pasch's last post at all.

@ ap

soooooo what do you think of majiffy calling for a pl on us? who are your town reads? who are your scum reads? I would like a list pretty plz.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 573, flying beauties wrote:soooooo what do you think of majiffy calling for a pl on us?
In post 494, AngryPidgeon wrote:I disagree that PLing Mollie is a good idea, but I dont think Majiffy was all that serious about it anyways and was just trying to get them to shape up.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”