AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 693, The Grim Reaper wrote:Some interesting reactions...
If you are going to advertise that you were fishing for reactions without actually saying it, then you sohuld probably say what you got out of those reactions. Im sure glad you found anything that happened in the last page interesting cause Im still stuck on JKLM=scum, majiffy = town, mollie = herpdederpderpdo.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:08 am

Post by flying beauties »

In post 697, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mollie the fact of the matter is that I strongly disagree with most of your reads this game. Yo have been scumreading me since P1 so you and AA asserting that is because "Im not scumhunting" is really just not factual. At best you are just suffering from confirmation bias and cant think of any concrete reason for your belief that Im scum so we get this vague generalization from you that even attempts to discredit my reads which you asked for.
it isn't confirmation bias, scum just like to discredit town's reads that way by calling it that.

your lack of scumhunting AND PARANOIA AND NOT WORRIED ABOUT BEING NKED is why
I
am reading you as scum. cos lets face it you are like the easter bunny on crack when it comes to paranoia in a game when you are town.

and I have not discredited your reads except on majiffy which you seemed to have had before the game even started. Image
Im just going to do this live then - what did you make of my reads list since you asked for it? Do you seriously think Majiffy was supporting a PL on you? You are an emotional player, I think you'll find the tone of his post to obviously not be indicative of that. Instead of realizing obvious shit that is going on around you, you won't let it go and instead are trying to pin my (lack of) response to it as scummy when I DID address it immediately in a humorous way to and later clarified that all that happened WAS humor.
you don't bait a bear and get to wonder why the bear tries to rip your throat out afterwards. sorry.
Like nothing you are doing is asking me to dialogue about any player. All I get from you is that Im butt buddies with Majiffy and that buck is a partner. Like when Varsoon asked you about reads you frantically go off about that and plead for his assistance? I can take so much chanting "ap is scum ap is scum ap is scum" before deciding its just better to tune it out to prevent lolposhmafia from happening again with anti-town bullshit abound because you wont even stop to follow up on things you ask from me.
I
told
you people that uber goober was scum in posh. jesus fucking christ he even said why he was leaving me alive in the game and you people let him get away with it. so don't put that shit on me. I couldn't get any1 in the town bloc to vote him including you.

and I am pretty sure you have been tuning me out all along.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 am

In post 698, AngryPidgeon wrote:And now you are totally ready to buddy up to Majiffy after this JKLM flip and the guy who has been shoving this harder than anyone is still scum.

Like I would expect scum you to posture about the JKLM flip wrt my alignment at least, you just not even acknowledging that I have a huge part in it but giving Majiffy olive branches and towncred over it is...

tl;dr
I didn't extend an olive branch I said I would reeval. skeered?

stop putting words in my mouth and trying to gaslight me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 701, flying beauties wrote:it isn't confirmation bias, scum just like to discredit town's reads that way by calling it that.
Fact: You have been calling me scum all game since I suggested wagoning you.

Fiction: You have any reason to believe Im not scumhunting. The irony here is that I did that to get a read on you and I did and you have been scumreading me for doing that......and now Im just not scumhunting. Ok mollie.

If you were paying attention this game, Im fairly content with my reads for today and would like to avoid crap DL lynches and "omg AP" wall wars like what is now happening.

Paranoia about being NKd? What the fuck are you expecting me to post "OMG Im defo going to die tonight" in every other post? Its Day 1. I know that I might get NKd. Im not going to waste everyones time complaining about it. And given the moderate suspicion on me, I don't think its EXTREMELY likely. My ego really isnt that big; I just fake it sometimes.

"you don't bait a bear and get to wonder why the bear tries to rip your throat out afterwards. sorry."
I dont even have words for this.

"I told you people that uber goober was scum in posh"
Good for you! And I told everyone that Vifam ws scum all game but no one would lynch that shit because of all the spam and anti-town bullshit largely coming from town players.

I've been tuning you out because you have brought nothing to the table for me to work with and I am telling yo precisely why I believe you are town and honoring your requests as you make them, so no. Im not ignoring you.

P-edit: Mollie I hope you reevaluate your life choices after this game.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:26 am

In post 703, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 701, flying beauties wrote:it isn't confirmation bias, scum just like to discredit town's reads that way by calling it that.
Fact: You have been calling me scum all game since I suggested wagoning you.

Fiction: You have any reason to believe Im not scumhunting. The irony here is that I did that to get a read on you and I did and you have been scumreading me for doing that......and now Im just not scumhunting. Ok mollie.
fact: that is arc's reason for thinking you are scum not mine.

fiction: the crap you just laid out
If you were paying attention this game, Im fairly content with my reads for today and would like to avoid crap DL lynches and "omg AP" wall wars like what is now happening.

Paranoia about being NKd? What the fuck are you expecting me to post "OMG Im defo going to die tonight" in every other post? Its Day 1. I know that I might get NKd. Im not going to waste everyones time complaining about it. And given the moderate suspicion on me, I don't think its EXTREMELY likely. My ego really isnt that big; I just fake it sometimes.
I would expect you to leave a stronger trail cos you know that some people will look back on it.
"you don't bait a bear and get to wonder why the bear tries to rip your throat out afterwards. sorry."
I dont even have words for this.

"I told you people that uber goober was scum in posh"
Good for you! And I told everyone that Vifam ws scum all game but no one would lynch that shit because of all the spam and anti-town bullshit largely coming from town players.
I was in a tight spot with vifam if it would have picked up steam mebbe cos I scumread him on d1. he and I were masons in another and being masons in posh confused things cos he was matching up his play. I know better now
I've been tuning you out because you have brought nothing to the table for me to work with and I am telling yo precisely why I believe you are town and honoring your requests as you make them, so no. Im not ignoring you.
I have brought town reads to the table...what do you think of those?
P-edit: Mollie I hope you reevaluate your life choices after this game.
no u
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 695, flying beauties wrote:
In post 692, Majiffy wrote:
In post 690, The Grim Reaper wrote:Yeah so how did people not see that it was a fake hammer?
Sometimes, when you really want to see something, your mind makes you see.
or
it could be something simple like THERE HASN'T BEEN A RECENT VC.
but hey, why go for occam's razor when you can put some1 down in order to make yourself feel good.

p-edit: Lost in imgur be back later.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:38 am

also the spam from posh came almost entirely from scum.

anyways

suppose I treat you as town your list is that bucky and majiffy are town

we are not comfy with either of those, do you have any others?
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Paschendale »

Well, these last few pages were definitely interesting.

Grim's losing that townread from me. The fake hammer and then quick unvote do not sit well. Especially the unvote. JKLM's gambit almost sounds weird enough to be true. If there were a decent counterwagon, I might even think of switching. At this point, we should just lynch JKLM. We probably know everything we're going to know without a flip. Everyone has put their flavor into the game and made their arguments. Except for the new girl, and perhaps we should wait for her to weigh in, but I think we just need a lynch, and JKLM stands a decent chance of being scum.

Mollie/Arc, you're completely wrong about AP. He is contributing and hunting and you are doing very little of either.

Varsoon, I see merit in your point about Grim, but it's still day 1. That will likely be important later if they keep doing it.

Jiffy and AP, let's talk about something other than Mollie. Unless you actually want to lynch her, let's talk about who we should lynch.

Anyone not on JKLM should say why they think he's town and why their chosen target is better. That's the main wagon. Either join it or push a counterwagon. We're almost on page 30 so we've had more than enough time to bicker for information and look for tells.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

Can you
learn
to be comfy?

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 707, Paschendale wrote:Jiffy and AP, let's talk about something other than Mollie. Unless you actually want to lynch her, let's talk about who we should lynch.
... You mean like JKLM? Who we're voting?

||
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:15 am

last post I am going to make for a while unless ap bothers to respond

pascsh's latest post looks like a suck up to ap.

also if majiffy was vig-killed I wouldn't shed a tear.

@ mod - can we have vc{/b]
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Majiffy »

u r meanie butt

||
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 710, flying beauties wrote:last post I am going to make for a while unless ap bothers to respond
wow, subtle implication that Im avoiding posting. Ok Mollie.
In post 704, flying beauties wrote:I would expect you to leave a stronger trail cos you know that some people will look back on it.
Horseshit. I have been very explicitly eliminating people from the lynch pool today as I go. I even got shit over "omg AP is defending Buck so hard they are buddies etc"

Re town reads: Actually I wouldn't mind talking about Lying Cat. Gun to my head, its a town slot, but I can't really pull anything I find interesting out of their posting to back that thought up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 707, Paschendale wrote:Jiffy and AP, let's talk about something other than Mollie. Unless you actually want to lynch her, let's talk about who we should lynch.
I was like just now begging people to hammer JKLM so we can move on from this crap that Mollie is stirring up with me.

If mollie wasn't obvious town I'd call her goading me into wall wars an excellent scumtactic from her.

So posh.

Would lynch ETL for splintered being an opportunistic lurkbutt and ETL trying to sound eager to help by asking people to avoid hammering and giving way too many bothers about how her posts are received:
In post 696, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Probably premature but checking in. Continuing my reading now (lunch break).
In post 696, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm on page 5 or something. Useless caca so far. Or at least I cant get anything useful out of it.
I mean come on. She apparently has some reads from it but we get this general assertion that is all crap anyways?
Scum poasting at its finest.
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Buckwild »

FL is funny to read. I can't take anything she says seriously anymore.
Here are my reads on asked:

Stating the quick reads that are ez. I'll write the next post on the ISO's since I have not paid as much attention to what they write.

Grim: next post
varson: He's apathetic about the game and is relying on gut. I understand the play and he is null in my eyes.
Ap: I agree with AP's stances too often to view him as anything but town.
cat: next post
majiffy: He's my mason partner! He's town, of course! ;)
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Buckwild »

In post 714, Buckwild wrote:FL is funny to read. I can't take anything she says seriously anymore.
I meant FB. My bad.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Varsoon »

JKLM is a terrible wagon that doesn't really get us much further in the game.
Fairly certain the way he reacted to the fake hammer and his claim check out.
Grim's scummier for it, too.

Why should I be on the JKLM wagon when all my biggest scum-reads are pushing it the hardest?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

Is
everything
we do scummy to you Varsoon?

~G
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Pretty much.

If there's not scum between Grim, FlyBeau, Beli, and JKLM, then the scum's already won.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

What is scummy about the fake hammer?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: ;

VOTE: Varsoon

Your predictions about JKLM flipping town and the wagon being all scum are simply fascinating. I'm sure all the scum are clumped on this singular ML.

And your last post is the emptiest most vapid pretense of being helpful I've ever encountered.

JKLM's reaction to being 'hammered' is null as fuck and was ruined by all the surrounding crap involved anyways.
Grim is scummier for it because?

And a snooty rhetorical question over why you arent voting JKLM; lovely.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:28 pm

In post 712, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 710, flying beauties wrote:last post I am going to make for a while unless ap bothers to respond
wow, subtle implication that Im avoiding posting. Ok Mollie.
In post 704, flying beauties wrote:I would expect you to leave a stronger trail cos you know that some people will look back on it.
Horseshit. I have been very explicitly eliminating people from the lynch pool today as I go. I even got shit over "omg AP is defending Buck so hard they are buddies etc"

Re town reads: Actually I wouldn't mind talking about Lying Cat. Gun to my head, its a town slot, but I can't really pull anything I find interesting out of their posting to back that thought up.
yes, lying cat is town.

if you do not find anything interesting about their posts then you clearly are not paying attention to the game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mollie I'm sking you nicely. Explain what is town about LC for me like I'm 5. I told you that they are a gut read that I feel a little uncomfortable about. I'm looking for some reassurance. Also I have a hard time believing you are less interested in that than my Varsoon vote.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 722, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mollie I'm sking you nicely
Oops, dat SK slip.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:31 pm

In post 713, AngryPidgeon wrote:
I was like just now begging people to hammer JKLM so we can move on from this crap that Mollie is stirring up with me.

If mollie wasn't obvious town I'd call her goading me into wall wars an excellent scumtactic from her.

So posh.

Would lynch ETL for splintered being an opportunistic lurkbutt and ETL trying to sound eager to help by asking people to avoid hammering and giving way too many bothers about how her posts are received:
In post 696, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Probably premature but checking in. Continuing my reading now (lunch break).
In post 696, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm on page 5 or something. Useless caca so far. Or at least I cant get anything useful out of it.
I mean come on. She apparently has some reads from it but we get this general assertion that is all crap anyways?
Scum
ap is scum poasting at
its
his finest.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”