AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mollie: You aren't reaching out!! What do you think of our town reads??
AP: Actually ya talk to me about LC.
Mollie: You clearly aren't reading!!!!!!

If I have a killing power then I am policy vig'ing Mollie tonight. Officially over it. SO over it.

P-edit: Oh shit
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Buckwild »

Cat: I only need to read about halfway through Cat's ISO to see that he is town, and if he isn't he is definitely helping town out right now. Good posts with great analysis and no bull shit. He isn't tunnel visioned as well.

Grim: He writes a lot and frankly I am too tired to analyze everythign he says. I really like 255 and 257. That scumpile is exactly on that I agree on, except for pachendale. The only problem I foresee with my thoughts is that I could be overly influenced by both AP and GG being benign towards me and if they both are mafia, I am fooled. Ultimately I am going to say null-town.
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Buckwild »

In post 718, Varsoon wrote:Pretty much.

If there's not scum between Grim, FlyBeau, Beli, and JKLM, then the scum's already won.
Varsoon, you are confusing me with this post and a couple posts earlier where u say the JKLM hammer does not get us anywhere? If he is in your scum pule, why are you waiting?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 720, AngryPidgeon wrote:UNVOTE: ;

VOTE: Varsoon

Your predictions about JKLM flipping town and the wagon being all scum are simply fascinating. I'm sure all the scum are clumped on this singular ML.

And your last post is the emptiest most vapid pretense of being helpful I've ever encountered.

JKLM's reaction to being 'hammered' is null as fuck and was ruined by all the surrounding crap involved anyways.
Grim is scummier for it because?

And a snooty rhetorical question over why you arent voting JKLM; lovely.
Looks like I touched on your buttons, there.

I never wrote that the entire JKLM wagon is scum. There's just some major scum motivation that's keeping it pushed at this point.
I also never said he'd 'flip' town,

Your rhetoric betrays you, AP.

VOTE: AP
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 728, Buckwild wrote:

If there's not scum between Grim, FlyBeau, Beli, and JKLM, then the scum's already won.
Varsoon, you are confusing me with this post and a couple posts earlier where u say the JKLM hammer does not get us anywhere? If he is in your scum pule, why are you waiting?
PoE.
Basically, if the major people behind the JKLM and Beli pushes aren't scum (AP, FlyBeau, Grim), then logic leads me to believe one of JKLM or Beli is scum.

Still, I'm putting my bets on AP for now.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

Varsoon I take it the 4 people in post 718 are your top scum reads... why was AP not there? Nice OMGUS BTW
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow Varsoon, that is some awfully contrived posting there. The entire JKLM wagon couldnt have been scum with 6 people on it and you definitely do maintain that all 3 scum were on it.

Focusing on the technicalities of language is a very scummy defense to make.
In post 113, Lying Cat wrote:I'm told that fact checking is a dead art, but this is ridiculous. How are you going to keep up if you can't be bothered to check something that happened a whole page earlier? That's a special kind of lazy.
This quote still bothers me from LC's iso. Its very pointed and kinda lacks a followup opinion on Splintered which given that Lc is bothering to bring him up is odd.
In post 614, Lying Cat wrote:@mollie
I have grim as probtown. His play matches the game we played together, even if that was only half a day phase.
Also this is very vague and I can easily see LC simply asserting that Grim is town for 'meta' as scum if he knows Grim is town because Grim likely bother to question why.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 732, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also this is very vague and I can easily see LC simply asserting that Grim is town for 'meta' as scum if he knows Grim is town because Grim likely
[won't]
bother to question why.
accidentally a word.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 731, The Grim Reaper wrote:Varsoon I take it the 4 people in post 718 are your top scum reads... why was AP not there? Nice OMGUS BTW
No, that's simply a PoE pool.

Also, I don't think you quite understand the nature of what OMGUS means. Simply voting someone who votes for me is not an act of OMGUS. Especially in this case, where his vote for me betrayed inconsistencies and false accusations, some of which make it seem as though he knows the result of JKLM's flip prematurely.

My top scum reads are AP, Grim, and FlyBeau, in that order.

P-EDIT:

AP, you still are misrepresenting my original expression. Obviously, the entire wagon isn't scum. I wrote that
my biggest scum-reads are pushing it the hardest

You're constructing an argument that doesn't exist, AP.

And that's kinda scummy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 734, Varsoon wrote:Especially in this case, where his vote for me betrayed inconsistencies and false accusations, some of which make it seem as though he knows the result of JKLM's flip prematurely.
I believe there is a better than not chance you are white-knighting JKLM.

There was absolutely zero reason to believe his reaction to the 'hammer' meant nothing when there is no clear indication he believed he was hammered at all.

Re wagon: ok. So there is basically 1 scummy person shoving that wagon which makes JKLM probstown to you.

What did you make of his 'gambit'?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 734, Varsoon wrote:I wrote that my biggest scum-read
s
are pushing it the hardest.
Grim is no really pushing it and only vaguely votes it, clearly caring more about Pasch/Beli or whatever.

Beauties isnt touching it probably cause Majiffy and I are on it which is hilariously dumb.

Im really the onl read of yours shoving it, so the bolded is kinda not true.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by flying beauties »

In post 732, AngryPidgeon wrote:Focusing on the technicalities of language is a very scummy defense to make.
not when the player on the offence is twisting words into subtle misreps and this is not the only player you have done this to.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 716, Varsoon wrote:JKLM is a terrible wagon that doesn't really get us much further in the game.
Fairly certain the way he reacted to the fake hammer and his claim check out.
Grim's scummier for it, too.

Why should I be on the JKLM wagon when all my biggest scum-reads are pushing it the hardest?

So, you think that JKLM is scum, but don't want to vote for him. Because you think that other scum are voting for him? So you don't want scum to die if their partners bus them in the process? How about we just kill scum? It's even easier if they help us do it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@AP: Or I'm able to see that he's an easy mislynch that's being strung up. But, hell, I could be wrong. Dude could be scum. I just don't think he is. That's the nature of the game. I've decided to read him as town, and to read you as scum.
His gambit resonated with me.

It's interesting to see that, after I've made my accusations and held my ground, you lost a good bit of the venom and furor that your earlier posts had.

@Pasche: Please read all of my posts before commenting on only a handful of them. I also plan on killing scum. My biggest picks for scum are Grim and AP.

All I can do is hope that other players put their votes down where they see fit.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I misunderstood that one sentence.

The point still stnads that he is claiming that JKLM is town because his top scumreadS are pushing it when really only I am.

And he thinks JKLM's reaction to the hammer was townish which is completely absurd. There is zero reason for Varsoon to be so sure of JKLM over this; hes posturing on it because I am on the wagon. Either hes trying to pain the wagon scummy for after JKLM flips or is just trying to save JKLM. Place your bets now.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 737, flying beauties wrote:
In post 732, AngryPidgeon wrote:Focusing on the technicalities of language is a very scummy defense to make.
not when the player on the offence is twisting words into subtle misreps and this is not the only player you have done this to.

<3
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 740, AngryPidgeon wrote:I misunderstood that one sentence.

The point still stnads that he is claiming that JKLM is town because his top scumreadS are pushing it when really only I am.

And he thinks JKLM's reaction to the hammer was townish which is completely absurd. There is zero reason for Varsoon to be so sure of JKLM over this; hes posturing on it because I am on the wagon.
Either hes trying to pain the wagon scummy for after JKLM flips or is just trying to save JKLM.
Place your bets now.

You're creating a false reality with the bolded.
This is exactly what misrepresentation is.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 739, Varsoon wrote:It's interesting to see that, after I've made my accusations and held my ground, you lost a good bit of the venom and furor that your earlier posts had.
There is no actual way you believe this statement.

Lol Buddy Molly harder Varsoon.

Why is Grim scummy for the fake hammer?

P-edit: Im explaining your motives that explain your irrational and unjustified defense over JKLM. It is a conclusion I have drawn from the nature of your JKLM defense and your reported reasons for townreading him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 652, Varsoon wrote:Grim's antagonistic, puts too much weight on certain pieces of evidence, is trying to become a dominant town-voice, and has already played the card of being opposed to but still capable of supporting policy lynches and low-info lynches.

All of that rings as scum for me.
This is your entire case on Grim.

Trying to become a dominant town voice is something townies usually do.
Who did he support PLs on? They've been making enormous cases on Pasch and Beli IIRC.
Supporting low-info lynches is certainly not scummy and is incredibly subjective in the first place to the point of being ridiculous.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 743, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 739, Varsoon wrote:It's interesting to see that, after I've made my accusations and held my ground, you lost a good bit of the venom and furor that your earlier posts had.
There is no actual way you believe
this statement.

Lol Buddy Molly harder Varsoon.

Why is Grim scummy for the fake hammer?

P-edit: Im explaining your motives that explain your irrational and unjustified defense over JKLM. It is a conclusion I have drawn from the nature of your JKLM defense and your reported reasons for townreading him.
You keep writing things like the bolded--that I can't believe X or that there's 'absolutely zero reason to believe' Y.

The actuality is that
you
can't believe that I believe in something.
There's a big difference, because what you're doing right now is representing me as a person who is playing differently from what my beliefs are.
Which isn't true.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 745, Varsoon wrote:The actuality is that you can't believe that I believe in something.
Well if I were scum and you were town then I would believe you, so?

How about you actually justify a singular read in this game.

Read #1: Grim.

Go.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mollie is probably so excited right now she cant even type proper.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hey Mollie, you do realize that two of the people you've wanted to lynch and have been QQing about all game are voting each other.

Thought you'd like to help us 1v1 each other.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by flying beauties »

In post 748, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hey Mollie, you do realize that two of the people you've wanted to lynch and have been QQing about all game are voting each other.

Thought you'd like to help us 1v1 each other.
I believe our vote is still on you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”