Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1799, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1792, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1784, kanyeknowsbest wrote: can you please tell me why you voted arc angel in this post?
If you read my ISO, you'll know why. Reading is fundamental.
try again but answer the question this time.
Read my ISO. Don't ask me questions I've already answered.

Keep up the anti-Town behavior and I'll send a vote your way.

Nah, let's do it now. VOTE: kanyeknowsbest
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:40 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1787, talah wrote:
In post 1786, leviathan93 wrote:normally, you'd probably be right
About what?
that I try to appear less aware to people then I normally am.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:41 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1796, Wake1 wrote:That gambit better have paid off then.
Nope, unless you consider the amount of lolz
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:41 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1788, waynegg wrote:
In post 1776, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1760, waynegg wrote:
In post 1757, leviathan93 wrote:As I said, If its the way that I think it is, Mafia is not the one claiming vig. The SK is.
Wold that be because there's 5 people on your team and he isn't one of them?
where did the number 5 come from? =P that concerns me that you seem to know more about this than I do, If I'm the one being pinned as scum. =P
Are you a maiden? In a game this size it's safe to assume 5 scum. Possibly 6.
a maiden? really don't know that one. =P and that's why I went with Majiffy's theory. 2 possible sets of 3 for 6. possible SK for a 7th.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:44 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1791, Belisarius wrote:
In post 1772, Pyrotechnics wrote:you did a possible flavor post where you gave some characters and what they might be. You said that Rau Le Creuset could be a serial killer. Could you see him as anything else?
Rau's Gundam Wikia Page

I haven't actually read that page, though, so more from memory:
-Le Creuset is a lone-wolf type who just wants to kill everyone because...uh, reasons, the perfect archetype for a serial killer. He plays the Patrick Zala faction against the Blue Cosmos to try to keep the PLANT/Earth war going.
-He is a Coordinator
-He's nominally aligned with ZAFT
-He's a clone of Mwu La Flaga's father

We know that the middle 2 are probably not germane to alignment due to opening flavour (Miguel flipped town, and he's a ZAFT-aligned coordinator)
Le Creuset/La Flaga would make a more logical Mason/Neigbour pairing than Tolle and Miri due to the genetic matching.
If flavour
is
relevant to alignment, town roles are most likely drawn from those aligned with the Three Ships Navy or ORB as of the end of the series. I can easily see nominally ZAFT or OMNI characters being town, even if they aren't officially listed as Three Ships/ORB, though, as long as they're not hardline anti-Coordinator or anti-Natural. I'd have a hard time seeing Athrun or Lacus as scum. Scum roles are most likely to come from the (Patrick) Zala Faction and Blue Cosmos.
this post REALLY helps me see Beli as town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1798, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1656, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1653, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm Miriallia Haw, I'm neighbors with Leviathan.

Not sure if that makes sense or not flavorwise, since i've never watched Gundam Seed, but I'll let people who know the flavor help me in the regards to whether this helps find out levi's alignment or not. Tho I don't think I need to explain I've been townreading him from the QT as I've hinted to that in many posts.
if she came out and claimed this then I confirm that we are neighbors as well.
Then step up your game. We can;t see the QT and you're coming across scummy as hell.

Is Sakura town?
I have a huge town read on her regardless of the qt and the qt really backs it up. I really think this is a town on town neighborhood. unless she's way more deviant of a player than I've anticipated which currently I don't believe. so town it is.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1800, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1784, kanyeknowsbest wrote: can you please tell me why you voted arc angel in this post?

uhhh...yeah. not liking this vote. REALLY not a good enough reason, just because he is either attacking you or questioning the fuck out of you.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:50 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1738, Wake1 wrote:I'll be the first to admit that I haven't even read his/her ISO.
You should think about doing it soon. It's a pretty amazing read.
In post 1771, Pyrotechnics wrote:You think it's odd I wouldn't want you vigged?
No. The policy lynch/policy vig combo is not exactly endearing, though.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1806, leviathan93 wrote:

uhhh...yeah. not liking this vote. REALLY not a good enough reason, just because he is either attacking you or questioning the fuck out of you.
If he's a boor who doesn't read, it's a good enough reason for me.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:53 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

But the wagon isn't going anywhere today.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:55 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

Vote: pieguyn

I suddenly feel very enlightened.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:57 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1808, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1806, leviathan93 wrote:

If he's a boor who doesn't read, it's a good enough reason for me.
Props for the rhyming, but still if that reason is good enough for you, then what would be the BEST reason to vote someone. You really are kind of sounding scummy.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1810, NachoKoopa wrote:I suddenly feel very enlightened.
Do tell!
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1809, NachoKoopa wrote:But the wagon isn't going anywhere today.
On that reason alone, sure. I'd like him to understand that not reading and being an aggressive idiot will win one no favors.

As for the AA9 wagon, few provided enough reason for me to vote him.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

the answer im looking for is not in your iso. answer the question instead of acting like a four year old.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So I was going through Wake's ISO, because I was pretty sure he didnt provide any reasoning for his AA9 vote, turns out... I was half-right, and found other things that pinged me.
In post 1667, Wake1 wrote:VOTE: ArcAngel9

Oh, and who's leading that wagon and why are people joining it?
Most ironic post ever.
In post 1679, Wake1 wrote:If we don't get to L-1/L-2 within 3 days, the lynch might not happen. Experience tells me a lynch is better than a no-lynch early game.
This sounds like you're compromising rather than having reasons.
In post 1693, Wake1 wrote:Because it takes more effort to get ten other contentious and paranoid people to agree with you.
Not a good reason imo, i've seen flashwagons/lynches happen, specially after claims.
In post 1738, Wake1 wrote:At this point I don't know enough about the surrounding players to give proper reads.
So you haven't read the thread yet? Why are you voting AA9 as a compromise lynch then?
In post 1744, Wake1 wrote:Do you suspect this game includes abilities that activate every other Night/Day?
What was the point of this question?
In post 1747, Wake1 wrote:Considering I just got here, and assuming you're Town
So you're
assuming
he's town? what do you
assume
AA9 is?
In post 1761, Wake1 wrote:Well it's good to hear you reaffirm my suspicions. I'll be sure to comb through your ISO tomorrow. Thanks!
Did you do this yet?
In post 1792, Wake1 wrote:If you read my ISO, you'll know why. Reading is fundamental.
You haven't provided reasons other than compromise lynch, which means you got no reason at all for your vote, kanye's question still stands.
In post 1800, Wake1 wrote:Read my ISO. Don't ask me questions I've already answered.

How about
you
read kanye's ISO and tell me what's anti-town about it?
In post 1808, Wake1 wrote:If he's a boor who doesn't read
Have
you
read the thread yet?

Point in Point, he votes AA9 because it's a compromise lynch, yet he questions the people on his wagon, and doesnt give any other explanation as to why he's on that wagon, accuses kanye of not reading his ISO, when he hasn't even read the thread to notice why people are voting AA9.

Unvote
Vote: Wake99
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1811, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1808, Wake1 wrote:
Props for the rhyming, but still if that reason is good enough for you, then what would be the BEST reason to vote someone. You really are kind of sounding scummy.
Thanks. But let's get to the point. The best reason to seriously vote someone is if you think/feel they're Scummy—regardless of what anyone else thinks. Then again, no-lynches suck. And do please put down that worn fiddle of yours. Almost everyone seems to pick it up whenever they don't like something. I used to know a Welshman who played a rather menacing tune whenever I let out an innovative fart.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1815, Sakura Hana wrote:So I was going through Wake's ISO, because I was pretty sure he didnt provide any reasoning for his AA9 vote, turns out... I was half-right, and found other things that pinged me.
In post 1667, Wake1 wrote:VOTE: ArcAngel9

Most ironic post ever.
In post 1679, Wake1 wrote:If we don't get to L-1/L-2 within 3 days, the lynch might not happen. Experience tells me a lynch is better than a no-lynch early game.
This sounds like you're compromising rather than having reasons.
In post 1693, Wake1 wrote:Because it takes more effort to get ten other contentious and paranoid people to agree with you.
Not a good reason imo, i've seen flashwagons/lynches happen, specially after claims.
In post 1738, Wake1 wrote:At this point I don't know enough about the surrounding players to give proper reads.
So you haven't read the thread yet? Why are you voting AA9 as a compromise lynch then?
In post 1744, Wake1 wrote:Do you suspect this game includes abilities that activate every other Night/Day?
What was the point of this question?
In post 1747, Wake1 wrote:Considering I just got here, and assuming you're Town
So you're
assuming
he's town? what do you
assume
AA9 is?
In post 1761, Wake1 wrote:Well it's good to hear you reaffirm my suspicions. I'll be sure to comb through your ISO tomorrow. Thanks!
Did you do this yet?
In post 1792, Wake1 wrote:If you read my ISO, you'll know why. Reading is fundamental.
You haven't provided reasons other than compromise lynch, which means you got no reason at all for your vote, kanye's question still stands.
In post 1800, Wake1 wrote:Read my ISO. Don't ask me questions I've already answered.

How about
you
read kanye's ISO and tell me what's anti-town about it?
In post 1808, Wake1 wrote:If he's a boor who doesn't read
Have
you
read the thread yet?

Point in Point, he votes AA9 because it's a compromise lynch, yet he questions the people on his wagon, and doesnt give any other explanation as to why he's on that wagon, accuses kanye of not reading his ISO, when he hasn't even read the thread to notice why people are voting AA9.

Unvote
Vote: Wake99
Look's like someone's getting her tunneling gear on. Rather opportunistic, don't you think?

Like I said, I voted for AA9 because we have less than two days left, and a lynch is better than a no-lynch. Sadly, one of our Townies was unable to read up and grasp this point. Although he's not particularly sophisticated... what's
your
excuse, Sakura? How exactly do you say no reasons were provided when the reasons have been provided on more than one occasion in plain sight? I didn't expect you to be so deliberately ignorant. Then again, Scum is known to do that.

Ha! Oh wow, you still say I'm compromising rather than having reasons. What part of "I don't want a no-lynch" did you not grasp? No way in hell am I going to read through over 1,500 posts. You may have gobs of time to sit down and play, but you don't speak for the rest of us. And yeah, I'm more than willing to compromise on voting AA9 to help ensure we get a lynch for valuable information than coming up with "reasons" that fit into your worldview.

Then you ask what the point of my question was to Talah(?), and my comment to Majiffy. You know, your posrt just reeks of opportunism, like you're just hoping and trying as Scum to grasp onto something to score what you think is an easy lynch. Well, I'll tell you this. It's a real bitch trying to get me lynched, so you, Scum, are now on my radar for your not-so-subtle maneuvering.

Darn right I'm going to question why people are voting AA9. I already said I didn't know him/her, but hey, we got less than two days left to get eleven duckies in a row. Kanye asked me a question that, if he read just one or two pages back, he'd damn well know the answer to. NOW EITHER you two are Scum working to help each other out, or you, Sakura, need to re-evaluate the difference between 2 pages,
and 70
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:30 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

Wake seems town.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:31 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1812, waynegg wrote:
Do tell!
I'm losing faith that AA will actually flip scum, and I suddenly have ignited faith that there is scum in the case of the disappearing vig claims.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1817, Wake1 wrote:Like I said, I voted for AA9 because we have less than two days left, and a lynch is better than a no-lynch.
This is the exact definition of compromise lynch
In post 1817, Wake1 wrote:Sadly, one of our Townies was unable to read up and grasp this point. Although he's not particularly sophisticated.
Let me re-iterate, do you have reasons to believe AA9 is scum? if not, then your vote on her is for a compromise lynch, tho now you believe kanye is scum because he didnt read your "reasons" when you never provided them, compromise lynch is not good enough reason, it's not like we have less than 10 hours to vote. A quick run through nachokoopa's ISO should give you the reasons why AA9 is being voted, but you don't feel like doing that, heck from AA9's ISO and Mine you can also see why she's being voted, it's simple enough to find why she's being voted, why haven't you done as such?
In post 1817, Wake1 wrote:I didn't expect you to be so deliberately ignorant. Then again, Scum is known to do that.
>Calls me ignorant for no reason.
>Ignores other's peoples reason for voting AA9.
K
In post 1817, Wake1 wrote:No way in hell am I going to read through over 1,500 posts.
Good to know, but you said you were going to read before, you never said you werent going to read nor asked anyone to give you any summary, so i dont believe that this stance is genuine, looks like you're looking for a excuse for not reading now that I called you out on not reading.
In post 1817, Wake1 wrote:Then you ask what the point of my question was to Talah(?), and my comment to Majiffy.
Good to know that you know how to comment on questions, how about you answer the actual question?
In post 1817, Wake1 wrote:Darn right I'm going to question why people are voting AA9. I already said I didn't know him/her, but hey, we got less than two days left to get eleven duckies in a row. Kanye asked me a question that, if he read just one or two pages back, he'd damn well know the answer to. NOW EITHER you two are Scum working to help each other out, or you, Sakura, need to re-evaluate the difference between 2 pages, and 70.
tl;dr: "I was compromising on AA9 because I don't know her, the people questioning me on such actions are scum"
K
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:32 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1667, Wake1 wrote:Well, hell, where to begin? I don't know diddly about Gundam, but I do have a weird name and stuff. Why not claim our names at least? Probably less than half of us know the names in the Gundam thingy.

Anyways, we got less than four days and we need 11 to break through. SO...

VOTE: ArcAngel9

see heres my problem. you vote aa knowing that shes the lead wagon, but then immediately ask who the lead wagon is. why ask that if you know that aa is the lead wagon already?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:34 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1819, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 1812, waynegg wrote:
Do tell!
I'm losing faith that AA will actually flip scum, and I suddenly have ignited faith that there is scum in the case of the disappearing vig claims.
whats making you lose faith in aa? last i checked shes still ignoring the fuck out of this game and posting elsewhere?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

pieguys inactivity is definitely enticing tho i will admit
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1821, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1667, Wake1 wrote:Well, hell, where to begin? I don't know diddly about Gundam, but I do have a weird name and stuff. Why not claim our names at least? Probably less than half of us know the names in the Gundam thingy.

Anyways, we got less than four days and we need 11 to break through. SO...

VOTE: ArcAngel9

see heres my problem. you vote aa knowing that shes the lead wagon, but then immediately ask who the lead wagon is. why ask that if you know that aa is the lead wagon already?
This is why you lacking fundamental reading skills, In this other incident, you also managed to not read anything I wrote, and then building off of your inherited confusion. I asked WHO WAS LEADING THE WAGON, not what the leading wagon was. I hope you now understand why I treat you the way I do. Is there anything else you'd like to
(deliberately?)
misinterpret or ignore?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”