PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2017, Titus wrote:No. We should not try to use the SK. We likely will not agree on a target. The SK, using common sense, would shoot the most town looking out of the targets and then claim it was an option. It is anti town to let a scum live.
Why would he shoot the most town looking out of the targets? And who looks more town out of ArcAngel and Sven?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2024, Sakura Hana wrote:Well then let the SK kill whoever the fuck they want, if they want to win they have to take out mafia at some point and from experience they usually want to they them out BEFORE they take out town, and at that point we can just lynch him anyways, worst case scenario we lynch him BEFORE lylo is inminent. It's like... you arent even giving him a chance to shoot scum.

P-Edit: You didnt see the size of AA9 wagon before the SK claim?
LOL- since this is what will happen anyway. I think if Pie hits scum, we'll be more inclined to let him live another day, and he knows it. So he'll be motivated to shoot them, and they will block/kill/lynch him as much as they can.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

PV, Pie has more votes. You should move to the Pie wagon. Period.

Sakura, no I did not see the size of the wagon before the SK claim. When I saw Majiffy saying there was an SK claim, I read backwards to verify. Then I turned to the start of the game. I'm on about page 9.

PV, the SK cannot live against a town target. If he breaks the town's organization, he can then shoot just enough scum to where the town MUST keep him alive at the end. In a 1 town v 1 mafia v 1 SK, we would then give the SK the win because they were working with us the entire time. That would be his objective. Right now, shooting mafia only hastens the SK's death. The logical play if the SK's gambit works is to shoot town that only looks scummy. Eg: The playstyle lynch candidate.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Check this out Titus, and once again AA9 is suspected for posting nothing in here while posting actively elsewhere.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

I'm ignoring the "while posting elsewhere" as it is a statement that cannot be refuted or denied without discussing ongoing games. The proper response is to prod AA9. Also, the post you quoted had 9 votes for AA9. It would not have made sense for an SK to claim at that point.

The most recent votecount has 7 v 7 for AA9 and Piegun. Your argument was very suggestive and poor. You get scum points for it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

**proven or refuted
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:48 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

the argument that "there will be more dead people faster" is dumb. people are gonna end up dead, whats important is the ratio of people that town decides to kill compared to the the people that scum decide to kill. assuming we kill the sk and there are no other killing roles in the game its a simple 1:1 ratio. we lynch they nk, repeat. with a leashed sk in the mix, it becomes 2:1 in favor of town. scum get less free nightkills before the game ends. now, the only argument against this is IF the town is stacked with some serious multishot power roles. while i think our town is likely power heavy, i do not think it is heavy in that manner such that we benefit from a longer game.

leaving pie around is to our benefit.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:50 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 2029, Titus wrote:I'm ignoring the "while posting elsewhere" as it is a statement that cannot be refuted or denied without discussing ongoing games. The proper response is to prod AA9. Also, the post you quoted had 9 votes for AA9. It would not have made sense for an SK to claim at that point.

The most recent votecount has 7 v 7 for AA9 and Piegun. Your argument was very suggestive and poor. You get scum points for it.
its discussing ongoing games if you comment on the actual activity in that game. simply stating they are posting elsewhere does not violate this, and is a subjective tell.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:51 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

vote dv

ill accept the drd lynch over a pie lynch if literally no one else in this entire game wants to lynch dv :<
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also Mafia CANNOT win while the SK is still alive, so they'll eventually have to NK pie at some point.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2027, Titus wrote:PV, Pie has more votes. You should move to the Pie wagon. Period.

Sakura, no I did not see the size of the wagon before the SK claim. When I saw Majiffy saying there was an SK claim, I read backwards to verify. Then I turned to the start of the game. I'm on about page 9.

PV, the SK cannot live against a town target. If he breaks the town's organization, he can then shoot just enough scum to where the town MUST keep him alive at the end. In a 1 town v 1 mafia v 1 SK, we would then give the SK the win because they were working with us the entire time. That would be his objective. Right now, shooting mafia only hastens the SK's death. The logical play if the SK's gambit works is to shoot town that only looks scummy. Eg: The playstyle lynch candidate.
If he shoots the scum we don't lynch, then we lynch him. He knows this, but would like to continue to the thrill of hunting scum (1881).

In post 2029, Titus wrote:I'm ignoring the "while posting elsewhere" as it is a statement that cannot be refuted or denied without discussing ongoing games. The proper response is to prod AA9. Also, the post you quoted had 9 votes for AA9. It would not have made sense for an SK to claim at that point.

Actually, it's acceptable, and a good point.
Subject: Discussion of Ongoing Mafia Games is Not Allowed
zoraster wrote:
Discussion of Ongoing Mafia Games is Not Allowed

Discussions about Activity

Players may discuss activity in other games in a general sense, including counting how many games a player is alive in. However, this may not mention ANYTHING of substance.

OKAY:
"Zoraster is alive in 4 games and is posting in those games, but he hasn't posted here in 3 days.
"
NOT OKAY:
"Zoraster is alive in 4 games where he's posting lengthy posts. <The violation here is mentioning that the posts are LONG. This is a substantive statement.>
In addition, Post shows 7 for Pie and 3 for Angel, so perhaps you should recheck the VC you used.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2025, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2017, Titus wrote:No. We should not try to use the SK. We likely will not agree on a target. The SK, using common sense, would shoot the most town looking out of the targets and then claim it was an option. It is anti town to let a scum live.
Why would he shoot the most town looking out of the targets? And who looks more town out of ArcAngel and Sven?
IAnd I didn't see an answer to these questions.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

Kanye, 1 v 1 is meaningless. We could have two town dead per night rather than one. People can be redeemed.

The mafia might not have to. If we decide the SK is a liability, we have lost whoever the SK is killed. We are assuming the SK hits scum. I don't have that faith. I'd rather limit the maximum death count. Plus, with two killers (mafia +SK) alive, we cannot follow the cop (provided there is one). If the SK follows the scum code, we are in trouble.

I haven't got to where AA9 and Sven replace in yet. I wasn't ignoring.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:15 am

Post by waynegg »

Titus why are you arguing both for and against a Pie lync?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

I am not. I am arguing FOR a pie lynch. There is something you are misunderstanding or I am failing to communicate if you think I am arguing both ways.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

Sven Stal is scum. AA9 is likely overwhelmed. That statement is not meant as alignment indicative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

Stal is scum due to his claim. His alleged role is a mechanic. That screams doctor in a setup with huge flying robotic machines. Doctor wouldn't claim something that would make their inherent role obvious. Thus, Stal is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 2041, Titus wrote:Stal is scum due to his claim. His alleged role is a mechanic. That screams doctor in a setup with huge flying robotic machines. Doctor wouldn't claim something that would make their inherent role obvious. Thus, Stal is scum.
Classic Titus Moonlogic.

Trust me, Titus, it is not in our best interest to kill pie right now.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

Reposting since apparently there are too many players in this game unable to read.
In post 1989, Majiffy wrote:Pie is either SK or lying scum.

If he is SK, chances are he's going to hit more town than scum being guided by an uninformed majority. This means any other scum team(s) will be closer to parity and thus they will leave him alive knowing we have to use a lynch on him.
To this extent, killing Pie is in town's interest.

If Pie is scum, he will not shoot members of his team even if they are in the lynch pool. This greatly increases his chances of hitting more town than scum. He will still not die because the other scum team will think he is SK and see above ^
To this extent, killing Pie is in town's interest.

There is no reason to not be voting claimed-scum-Pie right now. No reason. None.
Vote pie.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2008, Wake1 wrote:I don't want him to feel like crap being compared to Hitler, lol.
In post 2011, leviathan93 wrote:ehhh, slightly off. =P more like Obama. =P
It was a joke.
In post 2013, Titus wrote:
In post 1998, Majiffy wrote:It's really not worth the effort you're about to put in.
Ewww. Looking to see who is scum beyond the claimed scum is not a waste. If we can get organized after lynching the sk, we are in a better position.
We are organized. We're lynching DV next.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So how many more chances does have pieguy to hit town than Titus?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Natirasha »

What, Sakura?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

pieguy's an SK, titus is an X-Shot Dayvig, what's the difference? both are uninformed and are probably going to follow the uninformed majority.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2043, Majiffy wrote: If he is SK, chances are he's going to hit more town than scum being guided by an uninformed majority.
This is exactly the process by which town lynches scum. Are you going to press for a no lynch after Pie's death?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Natirasha »

Oh right. Yeah, they're about even.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”