PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2040, Titus wrote:Sven Stal is scum. AA9 is likely overwhelmed. That statement is not meant as alignment indicative.
Good news. If we don't lynch Pie today, and you still hate him tomorrow, you can shoot him.

And based on your other posts, are you voting Stal?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2047, Sakura Hana wrote:pieguy's an SK, titus is an X-Shot Dayvig, what's the difference? both are uninformed and are probably going to follow the uninformed majority.
How many shots does Titus have?

And you're missing the main point of the argument;
pie is claimed scum.
We aren't even certain that he's really SK and not lying scum using the SK claim to live a bit longer.
In post 2048, PeregrineV wrote:This is exactly the process by which town lynches scum. Are you going to press for a no lynch after Pie's death?
Do you always press to lynch possible-not-scum and kill possible-not-scum whilst keeping claimed-scum alive? Or is this just an exception?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Majiffy »

If you aren't voting Pie, refute my arguments. Immediately.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

Moonlogic?

Then explain it to me. Why is it good to keep claimed scum alive when we have no idea what factions are in the game?

DV seems pretty town to me on my readthrough, so why would we lynch him Majiffy? The fact is we are not organized when we cannot even lynch claimed scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:22 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

hi majiffy. were not lynching pieguy today. dwi.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2052, Majiffy wrote:If you aren't voting Pie, refute my arguments. Immediately.
Gladly.

1) It's a very risky maneuver to claim SK as scum, because if for some reason your lynchpool is full of scum, or for some reason your only target is scum, you'd be found out, and if you're still alive after several days you'll be found out too.

2) It's more likely for an SK to claim Vig than Scum to claim Vig, since then scum cannot explain the lack of a second kill, while an SK will be the source of a second kill.

3) SK is a Neutral/Third Party role... NOT scum, scum HAVE to get rid of him as much as we do since he cant joint, but he can help town until scum undoubtedly NKs him.

4) Leaving a leashed SK alive maximizes our chances at killing scum per day due to having 2 kills a day, while scum STILL can only kill once a day.

5) Eventually if he's not dead when reaching LyLo he has to be lynched before then.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Expanding on #3 obviously if he doesnt follow our advice, we lynch him.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2051, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2048, PeregrineV wrote:This is exactly the process by which town lynches scum. Are you going to press for a no lynch after Pie's death?
Do you always press to lynch possible-not-scum and kill possible-not-scum whilst keeping claimed-scum alive? Or is this just an exception?
Actually, it depends on the circumstances.

Tammy was a dayvig SK one game, and we needed to keep her because we dictated her kill.
Somone else was a powerful SK in another game, but was slimy as shit so was killed swiftly.
I read pie as scumhunting early on, not hiding or coasting. Plus, it's day1, so getting a couple or anti-mafia shots off, as well as absorbing a possible NK/RB, is worth it at this point. He may not be able to win, but this early claim makes it a better chance for us to win.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2053, Titus wrote:Moonlogic?

Then explain it to me. Why is it good to keep claimed scum alive when we have no idea what
factions
are in the game?

DV seems pretty town to me on my readthrough, so why would we lynch him Majiffy? The fact is we are not organized when we cannot even lynch claimed scum.
21 players with a claimed SK. 5 mafia is standard in 20 player game, so how many factions do you think there are?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2055, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2052, Majiffy wrote:If you aren't voting Pie, refute my arguments. Immediately.
Gladly.

1) It's a very risky maneuver to claim SK as scum, because if for some reason your lynchpool is full of scum, or for some reason your only target is scum, you'd be found out, and if you're still alive after several days you'll be found out too.

2) It's more likely for an SK to claim Vig than Scum to claim Vig, since then scum cannot explain the lack of a second kill, while an SK will be the source of a second kill.

3) SK is a Neutral/Third Party role... NOT scum, scum HAVE to get rid of him as much as we do since he cant joint, but he can help town until scum undoubtedly NKs him.

4) Leaving a leashed SK alive maximizes our chances at killing scum per day due to having 2 kills a day, while scum STILL can only kill once a day.

5) Eventually if he's not dead when reaching LyLo he has to be lynched before then.
In post 2056, Sakura Hana wrote:Expanding on #3 obviously if he doesnt follow our advice, we lynch him.
My only correction to this is 3 kills a day (Pie, Titus, Lynch).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:29 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2033, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote dv

ill accept the drd lynch over a pie lynch if literally no one else in this entire game wants to lynch dv :<
Seriously, this town can just go fuck themselves for jerking themselves to the levi - sakura scum mason claim.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:30 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1986, DeasVail wrote:Nacho, why did pie claim vig so early?
Because he made a mistake, it seems.
In post 1986, DeasVail wrote:the AA9 ISO despite joining it, the major wagon of Day 1, (I think scum feel pretty self-conscious about this kind of thing) is more likely from town, so I'm not really interested in pursuing any kind of wagon there for the time being.
I thought his kanye interactions were a lot more townie, actually.
In post 1988, Majiffy wrote:Pie could also be scum claiming SK for self-preservation at this point, which is even more dangerous as he can choose to exclude any scum from his faction in his list of killables.
I would be extremely happy if we got to control a scumfaction's NK.
In post 1989, Majiffy wrote:If he is SK, chances are he's going to hit more town than scum being guided by an uninformed majority.
this is stupid.
In post 2021, Wake1 wrote:The problem Sakura (what a nice, feminine name) is that if the SK messes up and knocks out a Townie, it's OUR collective faults. If Scum were clever (in which they are) they'll happily allow Town to direct the SK to accidentally kill Town.
If scum have blocking/protective roles, then this is actually a large worry.
In post 2041, Titus wrote:Stal is scum due to his claim. His alleged role is a mechanic. That screams doctor in a setup with huge flying robotic machines. Doctor wouldn't claim something that would make their inherent role obvious. Thus, Stal is scum.
I have no idea what you're saying.

Vote: DrD
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

I would also be unbelievably happy with an Empking flashwagon.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 2062, NachoKoopa wrote:I would also be unbelievably happy with an Empking flashwagon.
Yeah his last post kinda steered me in that direction.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2060, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 2033, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote dv

ill accept the drd lynch over a pie lynch if literally no one else in this entire game wants to lynch dv :<
Seriously, this town can just go fuck themselves for jerking themselves to the levi - sakura scum mason claim.
It was neighbors.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

Sakura, you are using the word "scum" to exclude the SK and it is very confusing. To me, any anti-town player is scum. Mafia refers to mafia. Scum is a generic. You should also answer Majiffy's question.

PV, I do not know. I cannot rule out multiball. For that reason, I cannot follow the 5 mafia theory.

DoLittle, go on. I have a strong scumread on you, which suggests you are pushing Sakura scum due to our conflict. Let's just see though.

Nacho, Stal claimed Korijo Murdoch. Given my lack of knowledge of Gundam, I googled it and came across the wiki. The character is a chief mechanic. That suggests he repairs or heals machines. Repairing machines suggests a doctor. Doctor shouldn't claim something that makes their role obvious. Stal is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2062, NachoKoopa wrote:I would also be unbelievably happy with an Empking flashwagon.
I support this sentiment, remember back in RVS when i said one of the 3 was scum?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:39 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2065, Titus wrote:DoLittle, go on. I have a strong scumread on you,
SAYS THE GUY WHO KILLED OBVTOWN MASTIN.
COOL BEANS
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2067, DrDolittle wrote:SAYS THE GUY WHO KILLED OBVTOWN MASTIN.
I'm reading this and i dont know if to laugh or facepalm.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:42 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2065, Titus wrote:Nacho, Stal claimed Korijo Murdoch. Given my lack of knowledge of Gundam, I googled it and came across the wiki. The character is a chief mechanic. That suggests he repairs or heals machines. Repairing machines suggests a doctor. Doctor shouldn't claim something that makes their role obvious. Stal is scum.
Flavor to role isn't always so obvious.
In post 2067, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 2065, Titus wrote:DoLittle, go on. I have a strong scumread on you,
SAYS THE GUY WHO KILLED OBVTOWN MASTIN.
COOL BEANS
this has nothing to do with anything, by the by.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:44 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Titus/kalimar is probably scum. it has to do with everything. kthxx
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So scum dayvig you say? so we're fighting against a scum dayvig and an SK? is that your reasoning?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:49 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2071, Sakura Hana wrote:So scum dayvig you say? so we're fighting against a scum dayvig and an SK? is that your reasoning?
still makes more sense than town killing mastin
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2053, Titus wrote:DV seems pretty town to me on my readthrough, so why would we lynch him Majiffy? The fact is we are not organized when we cannot even lynch claimed scum.
Explain DV later. Pie is the play today.

We're plenty organized, we just need to get rid of some of these loudmouth scums that are actively keeping us from making progress.
In post 2054, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hi majiffy. were not lynching pieguy today. dwi.
Hi kanye.

Yes we are.

Spoiler: Sak's pathetic attempt at refuting my position
In post 2055, Sakura Hana wrote:1) It's a very risky maneuver to claim SK as scum, because if for some reason your lynchpool is full of scum, or for some reason your only target is scum, you'd be found out, and if you're still alive after several days you'll be found out too.
That's a huge if regarding the lynchpool being full of scum. And I've already explained why mafia will leave SK alive.
In post 2055, Sakura Hana wrote: 2) It's more likely for an SK to claim Vig than Scum to claim Vig, since then scum cannot explain the lack of a second kill, while an SK will be the source of a second kill.
Already explained this as well, back when Pie originally claimed vig.
In post 2055, Sakura Hana wrote: 3) SK is a Neutral/Third Party role... NOT scum, scum HAVE to get rid of him as much as we do since he cant joint, but he can help town until scum undoubtedly NKs him.
Their wincon is anti-town. Scum don't have to get rid of them;
we
do.
In post 2055, Sakura Hana wrote: 4) Leaving a leashed SK alive maximizes our chances at killing scum per day due to having 2 kills a day, while scum STILL can only kill once a day.
Also maximizes our chances of taking us to LYLO quicker since we don't know who scum are and scum sure as shit do.
In post 2055, Sakura Hana wrote: 5) Eventually if he's not dead when reaching LyLo he has to be lynched before then.
... This is in favor of killing him now.

In post 2057, PeregrineV wrote:I read pie as scumhunting early on, not hiding or coasting.
And I read him as scum early on. Look who was right! Guess you should probably start sheeping me now.
In post 2057, PeregrineV wrote:Plus, it's day1, so getting a couple or anti-mafia shots off, as well as absorbing a possible NK/RB, is worth it at this point. He may not be able to win, but this early claim makes it a better chance for us to win.
Except it doesn't. And I elaborated on why. So unless you're going to refute my arguments, vote pie.
In post 2061, NachoKoopa wrote:I would be extremely happy if we got to control a scumfaction's NK.
In post 1989, Majiffy wrote:If he is SK, chances are he's going to hit more town than scum being guided by an uninformed majority.
this is stupid.
Yes lets give them a list of people and they can kill the townies on the list, that's a great idea.

And it's not stupid; look how many PRs have claimed today. Look at how many bad wagons were run up. Look at how disorganized half the fucking town is.

The only reason pie even got to the point of claiming scum is because I and a few others have been consistently pushing for his lynch despite all the retards saying "hurr lets keep him around"

It's time for people to shut up and sheep.

||
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

Dr. D, Nice OMGUS.

Sakuna, answer Majiffy's question about how many shots you think I have.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”