AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 893, Antihero wrote:
Nachomamma8 replaces Varsoon, effective immediately.

Welcome!
Heh. Well Nacho is very useful as town - if you are town, please tryhard for a while Nacho. This game and your slot is in the fast lane.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Town: Beauties, Majiffy, EtL, Pasch, Buck

Scum: Nacho

Mollie, I'd still like to talk to yo about Lying Cat. I can't shake this post. Call it gut, but I feel like LC is trying to hedge a scumread on me. He even opens today by calling out me/Beli (FnL suspects) and it just feels like fishing for which ML has the most support.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh and I figured out what about EtL feels good. If you look at her posts today, her train of thought makes sense. On top of that, it feels like she is suffering from some confirmation bias on Varsoon, but he probably is scum so meh. Still her push feels incredibly genuine.

Nacho get the hell in here. Im only not voting you because you are too valuable to mislynch on the offchance you are town.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:56 am

Post by The Grim Reaper »

So then, I got the night off. This head is getting ready for business again.

Angry Pidgeon, you are here? Can we interact?

To get things started: Why are we not present in your reads list?

GG
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 903, The Grim Reaper wrote:Angry Pidgeon, you are here? Can we interact?
Speak quickly outlander. (I really need to actually do some work while Im at work >.>)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 903, The Grim Reaper wrote:To get things started: Why are we not present in your reads list?
Unsure what to make of you right now.

I'm having a hard time resolving some dissonance. Like that wallpost you made about Pasch feels like too much effort and... too much lightheartedness? to come from scum if I apply Occam's razor.

But I don't see Pasch as lolobvscum and your push on him feels off. Also Varsoon/you is not a team I have ruled out at all.

Truth be told, I really need to pay more attention to you, pasch, and darthe. Kinda murky middle of people I don't know what to make of.

What is your opinion on LC since you are here?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:03 am

Lying Cat is my strongest townread.

Why is Paschendale among your townreads in , while shortly after admitting you haven't been paying attention to him and restricting yourself to calling him "not lolobvscum"?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:07 am

In post 897, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 859, Varsoon wrote:WHEN THE FUCK DID I VOTE FOR JKLM?

Jesus, get your story straight before you go around trying to smear shit in everyone's ears, why don't you?
This is more what I was getting at, Grim. I hadn't really read this page when I posted, I saw mollie's list of people that FnL suspected and saw Varsoon flipping out after Mollie voted him.
But this is not a town motivated attitude. This is somebody playing a victim card and throwing (probably genuine) emotion around to dissuade votes. Scum upset at being caught for the wrong reason.
This is gut, but the way you're talking to us here makes me think you think we're town, or worse, know we are. Why did you got out of your way to explain this to me?

Aside from that, there's also something strange. You claim that your comment about Varsoon acting like angry scum came before you read "this page" (now the previous page), but a few posts earlier you quoted Varsoon with a post that came from "this page". Can you explain this?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:10 am

Though I may have been too fast in dismissing your opinion on the Varsoon-matter. You know what doesn't sit well with me? His anger towards Especially The Lies. Too bad he's not here to explain, but I think it would be very odd for town to get so angry at someone who they think is scum.

If Especially The Lies is scum, and Varsoon indeed thinks she is, then misrepping and misinterpreting are part of the normal scum-arsenal. It would be part of the game. There would be no reason for Varsoon to get so angry: he's talking to scum.

His anger makes me believe he thought, or worse, knew Especially The Lies to be town, which is at odds with what he was saying.

Something's not right here...

GG
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 906, The Grim Reaper wrote:Why is Paschendale among your townreads in 901, while shortly after admitting you haven't been paying attention to him and restricting yourself to calling him "not lolobvscum"?
Because you are calling him lolobvscum; I find the intensity of your push to be disturbing which is what I was trying to make known there. I can understand not thinking hes town, but I really don't see what he has done to earn death-tunneling from you. Explain what pings you about him briefly? Not a case, just whatcaught your eye about him.

I don't think Pasch is scum with Varsoon based on his treatment of him today and I think Varsoon is scum, so. Pasch is somebody I'm not feeling very town from on his own accord though.

P-edit: Thats exactly what I was saying - his rage feels fake. Everybody? apologized for any factual misrep about him being on the wagon I think. EtL was defensive about it in a very genuine way in 879 and Varsoon won'teven meet her half way to acknowledge the rest of her case?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:14 am

Your answer is inadequate Angry Pidgeon. Look at the following:
In post 901, AngryPidgeon wrote:Town: Beauties, Majiffy, EtL,
Pasch
, Buck

Scum: Nacho

Mollie, I'd still like to talk to yo about Lying Cat. I can't shake this post. Call it gut, but I feel like LC is trying to hedge a scumread on me. He even opens today by calling out me/Beli (FnL suspects) and it just feels like fishing for which ML has the most support.
Here you call Paschendale town.
In post 905, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 903, The Grim Reaper wrote:To get things started: Why are we not present in your reads list?
Unsure what to make of you right now.

I'm having a hard time resolving some dissonance. Like that wallpost you made about Pasch feels like too much effort and... too much lightheartedness? to come from scum if I apply Occam's razor.

But I don't see Pasch as lolobvscum and your push on him feels off. Also Varsoon/you is not a team I have ruled out at all.

Truth be told, I really need to pay more attention to you,
pasch
, and darthe.
Kinda murky middle of people I don't know what to make of.

What is your opinion on LC since you are here?
Here you call PAschendale one of the murky middle people you don't know what to make of.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm fully aware. Its not a read I'm super comfortable with, but I like his interactions with Varsoon today.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:16 am

In post 909, AngryPidgeon wrote:Explain what pings you about him briefly? Not a case, just whatcaught your eye about him.
In one sentence that doesn't do justice to all I have got on him: he never gave me the impression of being involved in scumhunting.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Fair enough. I'll keep that in mind when I'm ISO skimming later. Cases are flashy and decorated. Trying to understand what made people want to make them is where the truth lies.

I feel a burden of proficiency on myself - and I take most pride in having accurate townlists. No sure if that will help you understand where I'm coming from with my paranoia, but there it is.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

To that end, why is Cat town to you?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:22 am

Varsoon is town I think. His signature has warned us: he's an irrational creature. And an easy victim for a mislynch. I don't want him lynched today.

Who I want lynched today is either Angry Pidgeon or Pachendale. Angry Pidgeon, to be frank, your inconsistnecy in that read on PAschendale I find unexplained, because it's unexplainable. I think you have slipped. To add I have to add the feeling you're treating me as town, while you say you don't consider me town. I also think you're running up Varsoon for an easy mislynch.

First I should read up a bit more, with Varsoon's emofest I have the feeling I missed some truly important stuff. And then discuss about with my other head.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:24 am

In post 914, AngryPidgeon wrote:To that end, why is Cat town to you?
There are overlaps in our opinions, without either of us sheeping one another. Sometimes they say something I agree with, something we say something we agree with. I think these overlaps show that we have a similar mindset: the one of a scumhunter.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:24 am

In post 916, The Grim Reaper wrote:something we say something
we
they
agree with
Heh :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 915, The Grim Reaper wrote:Angry Pidgeon, to be frank, your inconsistnecy in that read on PAschendale I find unexplained, because it's unexplainable. I think you have slipped. To add I have to add the feeling you're treating me as town, while you say you don't consider me town.
Ok. I'm talking to you like you are town, because that is the protown thing to do when trying to figure out someone's alignment.

I explained my Pasch read perfectly and I can't help you if you don't/refuse to see it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 916, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 914, AngryPidgeon wrote:To that end, why is Cat town to you?
There are overlaps in our opinions, without either of us sheeping one another. Sometimes they say something I agree with, something we say something we agree with. I think these overlaps show that we have a similar mindset: the one of a scumhunter.

GG
Eh, I'll say this. Be careful about townreading someone for having similar opinions. Its not too difficult for a reasonably skilled scum player to still express how they would see the game if they were town or even outright buddy players.
In post 778, Lying Cat wrote:In case anybody's not super clear on this, I want pasch dead. I'm not flooding the thread with cases because Grim's doing a pretty good job, but if he gets tired and I have time I might.
Things that are interesting to someone will be independent of alignment. I have definitely used this as a reason to townread someone before in the past and have been both right and wrong in the past.

Let me compile some discussion points on them and run them by you later. I'm not comfortable with anybody having Cat as obvious town in this game because really they aren't.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:32 am

WTF are you on about? You talk to us like we are town so you must be town as it's a protown thing to do? get the fuck...

Your town read on Pasch is fucking shit.

It boils down to us thinking he is lolobvscum so he must be town and because for some batshit reason both pasch and varsoon can't be town and as you think Varsoon is scum Pasch must be town.

Sorry Grim but I has to do this
VOTE: AP

~G
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'll admit that I felt Cat was the most universally townread slot going into the night and them still being around is adding to my suspicion of the slot.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 920, The Grim Reaper wrote:because for some batshit reason both pasch and varsoon can't be town
I never said that. And I would describe my attitude to you as "polite" today because I'm learning that rage walls are anti-town recently.

You trying to paint that as me knowing you to be town is pretty bizarre.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 894, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:YEY NACHO.

Also angelmollie: reason?
The worry in EtL's quivering voice is clear, yet she makes a point of making this worry only a secondary element, after the welcoming of a player who replaces in (or didn't).

This reaction has led me to now investigate EtL's ISO.

BRB

GG
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:35 am

@AP Lol no
F&L, FB and LC were part of a town block so one had to go. I imagine F&L went as they were the most likely of the 3 to have a PR or something. Also if LC is the towniest of the 3 they're prob most likely to be protected if there is a doc
~G

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”