The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 am

Post by The Grim Reaper »

But seriously Pasch needs rope now and AP needs rope tomorrow.

Depending on their flips we will decide where to go from there. Beli and ETL are on our scumdars currently so both will likely get a lot more attention over the next day or two

~G
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1093, The Grim Reaper wrote:1. I've been having a hard time selling my townread on Varsoon to Guyett. He never was fully convinced of it, but did agree on us having other priorities right now (you and Paschendale).
Ok, I need to reread you guys then.

It felt scummy to me that Guyett was having pointless (my perspective) wars with Thor and more sitrring the pot instead of trying to actually accomplish anything (once again, my perspective).

All I know is that I remember your slot being uninterested in Varsoon and I apparently forgot that Guyett was interested in him at all. I certainly never got the feeling that anyone other than me was interested in Varsoon (other than Mollie and she was taking his side anyways)

--

Varsoon was scummy on his own accord and Thor has not changed that so logic demands that I vote Thor. You and Pasch are less certain and Thor has actual support to go through right now.

And I was never voting Pasch at all this game iirc.
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:Thor and Darthe and definitely scum. Lying Cat might be. Grim has been so full of confirmation bias the whole game and just has it out for me. Majiffy is ???.
Mmm, could see this as either alignment. I want to know why his read on you is what it is since Darthe and Thor got sent indiscriminately to the scumheap. I like that he is willing to look at LC when there has been no support there at all (why do it as scum then?).
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:Please, players who are not scum or retarded, speak out against this godawful wagon.
Try to figure out why anything I've done actually looks like it's scum-motivated
. Notice how the people on it besides Grim have not even bothered to delve into why they are voting for me.
AtE is not a scumtell. I make appeals like this all the time when I'm frustrated town.
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:This wagon is obviously helped by scum and obviously a mislynch. I would happily be refuting whatever reasons the players besides Grim have given for targeting me... except there are none. The closest anyone came is Thor listening to Grim bitch about me and then nodding his head as he looks at his scum role PM and hops on Grim's idiot wagon.
Still the main thing bothering me here is why you are assuredly town and just biased.
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:Don't be stupid. Kill obvscum Thor right now.
He is refusing to catch up on the thread, so missing out on a lot of information.
This way he can not have to own up for Varsoon's scummy acts, and distance himself from our reads on Varsoon, which were becoming unilaterally scumleans. Varsoon was caught scum and fled. That slot is still caught, even though it's Thor now and not Varsoon. Don't let Thor make you forget.
Underlined is a valid point if not really applicable to Thor (but I wouldnt expect Pasch to know that). Varsoon's replace out was scummy as shit and Pasch bringing that up protown if he is town.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 am

In post 1036, AngryPidgeon wrote:
994 is distinctly lacking a claim which Im not sure how I feel about. Town are more likely to freak out and drop a claim if they are getting turbo wagoned.
Thank you for that waffle. Are you not sure how to feel about it like you state in sentence 1, or do you think it's town as stated in sentence number 2? I guuess it's option number 3: You know it to be scummy since he's your buddy but have decided to stop bussing him, thinking you've got some kind of case going over "dissonance" and laziness.
In post 1005, The Grim Reaper wrote:If pasch flips scum who is your next favourite for a lynch Thor?
You. I'm not letting you buy any townpoints whatsoever from a Pasch flip.
I don't necessarily mind you "borrowing" our arguments that we used against you in post , but the least you could have done before copying them, is addressing them.
In post 1007, Belisarius wrote:EBWOP: Oh, and Brothers Grim: What the fuck happened to your scumread on me?
This is still probably town for involving himself in the discussion when he could be coasting.
Yes, buddy up to the unwtting inactive-fest tha tis Belisarius, that should get you a far way.
In post 1025, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Thor, am I correct in my understanding that you have no intention of actually reading the thread, ISOing anyone, or making any cases? I'm not convinced by your cocky attitude and my suspicion has not changed just because you make a lot of (empty) posts.
This is a good post and while not reading the thread is null for Thor, nothing he has done is towny, least of all putting Pasch At L - 1 which is certainly not what I'd expect from town Thor.

VOTE: Thor
1. Sheeping someone else before voting.
2. Voting someone for being on a wagon that AP was on himself before moving vote to Thor (hypocrite).
3. MAking a fuss about an L-1 wagon on a player who did not get further than an AtE in his ultimate defense.

1+2+3 = AP is scum.
P-edit holy crap
You got that right!

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:59 am

Apparently I was wrong about Angry Pidgeon being on the PAschendale wagon. My mistake! You can drop point number 3.

But 1+2 = AP is scum as well! Maths is a funny thing.

GG
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1102, The Grim Reaper wrote:2. Voting someone for being on a wagon that AP was on himself before moving vote to Thor (hypocrite).
I was never voting Paschendale???? I don;'t think Ive voted him the entire game.

lmao, you are just blatantly assigning scum motivation to everything I say.

And yes Im allowed to be upset at Thor for "OMG don't you want me to finish reading before we lynch him??" When he is on the wagon. I dont give two shits about Pasch's alignment in this scenario, its an inconsistency of Thor's.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 am

Funny you should talk about inconsistencies.
Tell me, what's your read on Paschendale today?

GG
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And also re 2: I'm not voting Thor for voting Pasch. You are blatantly misrepping everything I've done and assigning scum motive to it.

P-edit: My read on Pasch? Let me shake my magic 8 ball for a sec and get back to you.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:04 am

In post 1104, AngryPidgeon wrote:lmao, you are just blatantly assigning scum motivation to everything I say.
Please address in more detail. This blanket statement does not entertain me in the slightest and my cheese fatigue has subsided so I need some entertainment.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:05 am

In post 1106, AngryPidgeon wrote:And also re 2: I'm not voting Thor for voting Pasch. You are blatantly misrepping everything I've done and assigning scum motive to it.

Before your vote on Thor you said this:

This is a good post and while not reading the thread is null for Thor, nothing he has done is towny,
least of all putting Pasch At L - 1
which is certainly not what I'd expect from town Thor.

Please explain my blatant misrep.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 am

In post 1107, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 1104, AngryPidgeon wrote:lmao, you are just blatantly assigning scum motivation to everything I say.
Please address in more detail. This blanket statement does not entertain me in the slightest and my cheese fatigue has subsided so I need some entertainment.

GG
Post number fixed.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:07 am

In post 1101, AngryPidgeon wrote: It felt scummy to me that Guyett was having pointless (my perspective) wars with Thor and more sitrring the pot instead of trying to actually accomplish anything (once again, my perspective).

All I know is that I remember your slot being uninterested in Varsoon and I apparently forgot that Guyett was interested in him at all. I certainly never got the feeling that anyone other than me was interested in Varsoon (other than Mollie and she was taking his side anyways)

First of all I was only slightly interested in Varsoon being scum on D1 and his D2 play does reek of frustrated town.

second of all I was not having a pointless war with Thor... I am uncomfortable with people sheeping me while giving little original reasoning for their vote. I was pushing Thor for some actual reasons for why Pasch is scum.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:11 am

In post 1101, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:Thor and Darthe and definitely scum. Lying Cat might be. Grim has been so full of confirmation bias the whole game and just has it out for me. Majiffy is ???.
Mmm, could see this as either alignment. I want to know why his read on you is what it is since Darthe and Thor got sent indiscriminately to the scumheap. I like that he is willing to look at LC when there has been no support there at all (why do it as scum then?).
He's willing to look at LC? Wow. What has he got to show for that willingness? Have you seen a case on LYing Cat from Paschendale? Have you seen any arguments?
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:Please, players who are not scum or retarded, speak out against this godawful wagon.
Try to figure out why anything I've done actually looks like it's scum-motivated
. Notice how the people on it besides Grim have not even bothered to delve into why they are voting for me.
AtE is not a scumtell. I make appeals like this all the time when I'm frustrated town.
Yes, I remember a certain AtE in Hidden Temples, it was quite an elaborate one about someone going to some pizza place right after work, where things were stressy for some reason or other. Yeah... a very convincing argument... I'm sure you genuinely believe it yourself :roll:
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:This wagon is obviously helped by scum and obviously a mislynch. I would happily be refuting whatever reasons the players besides Grim have given for targeting me... except there are none. The closest anyone came is Thor listening to Grim bitch about me and then nodding his head as he looks at his scum role PM and hops on Grim's idiot wagon.
Still the main thing bothering me here is why you are assuredly town and just biased.
Ooh, a point of criticism. I hope you don't expect this to make your buddying less obvious?
In post 1026, Paschendale wrote:Don't be stupid. Kill obvscum Thor right now.
He is refusing to catch up on the thread, so missing out on a lot of information.
This way he can not have to own up for Varsoon's scummy acts, and distance himself from our reads on Varsoon, which were becoming unilaterally scumleans. Varsoon was caught scum and fled. That slot is still caught, even though it's Thor now and not Varsoon. Don't let Thor make you forget.
Underlined is a valid point if not really applicable to Thor (but I wouldnt expect Pasch to know that). Varsoon's replace out was scummy as shit and Pasch bringing that up
protown if he is town
LOL

Actually, I want to keep you around for another day AP. I'm having way too much fun with you :mrgreen:

GG
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1108, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 1106, AngryPidgeon wrote:And also re 2: I'm not voting Thor for voting Pasch. You are blatantly misrepping everything I've done and assigning scum motive to it.

This is a good post and while not reading the thread is null for Thor, nothing he has done is towny,

GG
You said I voted Pasch? Or am I misunderstanding you.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:19 am

In post 1112, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1108, The Grim Reaper wrote:

GG
You said I voted Pasch? Or am I misunderstanding you.
No, I already said I was wrong about you voting Paschendale before. I guess I had yu mixed up with someone else.

You say that you didn't vote Thor for voting Paschendale and that I was misrepping you by saying that you did.
I found a quote where you said the exact opposite. It can be found in italics. The crucial part is bolded for your convenience.

GG
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1102, The Grim Reaper wrote:1. Sheeping someone else before voting.
2. Voting someone for being on a wagon that AP was on himself before moving vote to Thor (hypocrite).
3. MAking a fuss about an L-1 wagon on a player who did not get further than an AtE in his ultimate defense.
1) Don't care. EtL is town and I have posted resaons in the thread for Varsoon being scum. Why are you pretending that never happened?
2) I was never on the Pasch wagon
3) Context is everything; Thor has barely read and he also offhandedly mentioned that it would be good for him to have more time before a hammer. Yet he is putting Pasch in hammer range. Pasch defending himself with AtE is a boring point to bring up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You made really good points in Legends but you feel desperate here - like you are walling for the sake of walling.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1102, The Grim Reaper wrote:Yes, buddy up to the unwtting inactive-fest tha tis Belisarius, that should get you a far way.
There is nothing I can say to this. But Im glad you think my scumplay is subpar.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Grim, ignoring the fact that Thor is voting your fav scumpick - what is your impression of him so far? Give me some points that you feel about him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If I had to sum up your push on me in a word it would be : convenient. You are tying me to Paschendale and very vocally encouraging us to be lynched back 2 back.

Would Pasch flipping town change your opinion on me or have you even considered that possibility?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:29 am

In post 1116, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1102, The Grim Reaper wrote:Yes, buddy up to the unwtting inactive-fest tha tis Belisarius, that should get you a far way.
There is nothing I can say to this. But Im glad you think my scumplay is subpar.
It started off okay, during D1 you at least left some room for doubt.
D2 is terrible though. Have you got a busy schedule next week? Can't see any other reason why you seem so intent on getting lynched.

GG
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh this is a secret bastard setup. Im a Jester. Im hoping my stance on Pasch will get me turbolynched after he flips mafia.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:31 am

In post 1118, AngryPidgeon wrote:If I had to sum up your push on me in a word it would be : convenient. You are tying me to Paschendale and very vocally encouraging us to be lynched back 2 back.

Would Pasch flipping town change your opinion on me or have you even considered that possibility?
You are scum regardless of Paschendale's flip. The arguments we've had have revolved around much more than just Paschendale.

I have considered Paschendale possibly being town, yes. I think it was somewhere during RVS. I was still a kid. Grandpa used to bring me candy. And somehow the flowers had a sweeter smell to them.

GG
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And I do have a couple halloween parties to go to so ya if you could help lynch me asap that would be great.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1121, The Grim Reaper wrote:You are scum regardless of Paschendale's flip. The arguments we've had have revolved around much more than just Paschendale.
No the ones from today - that has been entirely about Paschendale.

And of your 3 excellent points, 1 of them was not factual. 1 of them I explained is about Thor specifically voting to L - 1 and the context behind it. The last one is blatantly ignoring anything that I said about Thor's slot D1.

The rest of your post is just quoting things Ive said that are not interesting and assigning scum motive to them.

This isn't your townplay from Hidden Temple.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:35 am

In post 1117, AngryPidgeon wrote:Grim, ignoring the fact that Thor is voting your fav scumpick - what is your impression of him so far? Give me some points that you feel about him.
It's gut. But it's the second occupant in that slot pinging my gut that he's town.

Varsoon due to his disdainful uslesness.
Thor due to his haughty usefulness.

Oh, and the fact that my main three scumreads (you, paschendale and Etl) are trying to push his lynch also helps a lot.

GG

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”