The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

In post 1397, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Are you trying to make a case against me for that? When you know what I'm like?

How am I supposed to know how you're like? I've been in a game with you once, and I think you replaced out of it pretty early on in the game. (it was HF's Greater Idea, I do remember that)

GG
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 861, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 858, The Grim Reaper wrote:@ETL Varsoon never voted JKLM... only AP and ourselves
Wow. touche. Reading his ISO, I was sure he had. That makes it worse imo. :?
I am beginning to think you are leaving this out on purpose....
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:37 pm

I forgot I was talking to grim and not guyett.

Listen, you are obviously cherry picking things to make it look however you want.

I made a case on Varsoon based on what I saw in the thread and thought to be scummy. I was under the impression he WAS on the wagon and HAD voted. Guyett and Varsoon both corrected me, at which point, I said the above post which you are avoiding including in your case and pretending does not exist. Then I backed off because I made a mistake and needed to reevaluate the case.
Art is cool.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Hmm, given that in between you responded to other things, I guess I missed it.

Doesn't change much, but I'll update it for you:

1. EtL makes a case.
2. Paschendale agrees with an argument that isn't there. (JKLM stayed on a wagon)
3. Guyett notices the oddity of step 2.
4. EtL claims there is no oddity in step 2, and states the non-existing argument is there.
5. EtL explains this by stating that she interprets "wagon" broadly.
6. Guyett shows surprise at this interpretation of "wagon", EtL steers away from further discussion and admits to her mistake.
7. PAschendale admits to his mistake himself and removes his vote.

(aftermath: Paschendale replaces his vote.)

Let me emphasize what is so odd:

Paschendale reads something that isn't there. EtL claims it is there. EtL sees it isn't there. EtL doesn't find it odd that PAschendale saw something that isn't there. Paschendale admits to seeing something that wasn't there.

You BOTH saw something that wasn't there, and you let each other get away with it.

GG
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:42 pm

How does this make me scum?
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Antihero »

This is hilarious. Literally everyone is multi-posting.

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:44 pm

In post 1403, The Grim Reaper wrote:EtL steers away from further discussion and admits to her mistake.
You are being ridiculous.

Please look at the time of that post. My last post that evening was a few minutes after that, about 9:15, when I went TO BED. AND THEN WORKED THE NEXT DAY.

I don't understand how this makes me scum. Because I didn't reprimand pasch for making the same mistake as me?

How about the other people who voted for Varsoon during that time period?
Art is cool.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:46 pm

I need to go to bed. 3 in the night here.

I think it points to you wanting to vouch for Paschendale before anything, as an initial reaction. This concurrence of mistakes and the way you tried to talk both of you out of them feels like there's some scum-coordination gone wrong there.

GG

p-edit: it's not about the vote. It's about the argument "Varsoon stayed on the wagon..."

But yes, in general I don't count the people having pushed for a Varsoon-lynch among my strong townreads.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Sorry Angry Pidgeon, you'll have to wait for tomorrow :p
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:47 pm

You are attempting to make a case against me for making a mistake. A mistake that obviously was easy to make since other people did the same thing. I just happen to be the first that made it. I didn't tell them to follow me. I presented a case I believed in. I'm not sure what more you want from me.

P-edit: And what will you do if pasch flips town? Or when I do? Then what?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:48 pm

In post 1407, The Grim Reaper wrote:I think it points to you wanting to vouch for Paschendale before anything, as an initial reaction.
My case on VARSOON had nothing to do with PASCH at all! I dont even understand your train of thought here.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:49 pm

In post 1407, The Grim Reaper wrote:p-edit: it's not about the vote. It's about the argument "Varsoon stayed on the wagon..."
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT! I THOUGHT HE HAD!! I CANT UNTHINK THAT!
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:51 pm

There is LITERALLY, and I mean absolutely, nothing to your case when the truth is the truth is the truth no matter how you like to twist it. I thought varsoon had voted for him. What more is there to it!
Art is cool.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Paschendale won't flip town.
And before any of that happens, Angry Pidgeon will have flipped scum as well.

I see how my argument is not completely watertight (but it does require a severe lack of knowledge of your own case, which is scummy in itself, and a severe lack of Paschendale actually reading other people's cases, which is also scummy if he's agreeing with them). I still find it hard to believe you thought Varsoon was on JKLM's wagon when you mentioned nothing about Varsoon voting during your case. Nothing. How could you have? He hadn't voted.

I have to admit that despite my remarks about that conversation, I'm kind of somehow liking your responses in the here and now. We'll be talking further.

But not now.

GG
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Ugh. Impossible.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Obviously I made an assumption. Obviously it wasn't in my case because it wasn't in the ISO and it didn't occur to me to think about that. I had just assumed. Obviously I am a dumbass. But that was my impression and I presented it and I believed in it and I wasn't afraid to look at it again when it was proven to be incorrect.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:05 pm

And obviously I am being called scum for careless and lazy scum hunting. I'm just not that willing to put all of my time and energy into a forum game. For some people it may be more important but I do this for fun in my down time, of which there isn't much. I have a few hours where I am highly active every other day or so. You can check my site history. When I post here I'm posting everywhere. It's not like I "evaded" the conversation with guyett or varsoon or pasch or whoever. I took the time to read the entire thread, and try to find scum. Even if you think my case was shitty, I'd at least like people to look into when I give them the same respect. I don't like having things twisted way out of line and taken down a path it was never intended for. A poor choice of words does not a scum make, especially when the person you are calling scum is NOTORIOUSLY absentminded. It is an easy case to make, and I am sorry if people are unable to do better than that, but I'm not just going to suddenly start acting differently or put more effort where I don't feel it is deserved.

And now, because I spent all day fucking around with mastin who has conveniently disappeared when I ask him to back up his "case" against me, I need to go to bed myself, so I can work on a Saturday like some sort of schlepp. Goodnight.
Art is cool.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by flying beauties »

majiffy can you plz give me your thoughts on mastin.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Belisarius »

Y'ain't wrigglin' away this easy, Pasch.

VOTE: Paschendaele

That battle was a hardcore Canadian win and it pisseth me off that thou'rt scum, sirrah.

@Mod: If you've really done an antihero theme without Thomas Covenant, yer on me shit list
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Paschendale »

I really don't like Majiffy saying he wants to put me on the back burner and lynch AP instead. It looks very calculated to ensure that AP flipping town won't work to exonerate me. I don't like anyone going after someone else based on an associative tell without my flip. If you think I'm scum, lynch me. Then you can all see that I'm telling the truth. But don't lynch someone else based on connecting them to me, only to still lynch me after they flip town. That's crap. Mastin, Beauties, Grim, and Majiffy are racking up scum points for chasing AP like this.

I am seriously sad at all the derping going on from town right now. At least one of the vocal leaders is scum. Someone in Thor/Grim/Mastin is scum. It's just too many stupid attacks, too much searching for a lynch together, and at too high a decibel to be town.

Varsoon was scummy as hell. Thor hasn't done any better. AP mentioned that he's disappeared since throwing his vote on me, too. That's probably the most likely lynch to flip scum right now.

EtL's flip out was town indignation. It takes a while to internalize the need to defend yourself from accusations as town. Newer players get angry that they're not taken at face value. This is one of the few town tells I've ever seen that was really consistent.

Buck hasn't posted in a week.
@Mod: A prod, maybe?

I don't like Darthe, Thor, or Lying Cat clamming up so much. Belis apparently hasn't read the last six or seven pages. Does he think he's hammering me?

Son, I am disappoint. We should be voting for scum, not the few townies who are actually steering this game on the right track.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1419, Paschendale wrote:@Mod: A prod, maybe?
mastin replaced him... like... pages and pages ago dude...

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1419, Paschendale wrote:I really don't like Majiffy saying he wants to put me on the back burner and lynch AP instead. It looks very calculated to ensure that AP flipping town won't work to exonerate me. I don't like anyone going after someone else based on an associative tell without my flip. If you think I'm scum, lynch me. Then you can all see that I'm telling the truth. But don't lynch someone else based on connecting them to me, only to still lynch me after they flip town. That's crap. Mastin, Beauties, Grim, and Majiffy are racking up scum points for chasing AP like this.

I am seriously sad at all the derping going on from town right now. At least one of the vocal leaders is scum. Someone in Thor/Grim/Mastin is scum. It's just too many stupid attacks, too much searching for a lynch together, and at too high a decibel to be town.

Varsoon was scummy as hell. Thor hasn't done any better. AP mentioned that he's disappeared since throwing his vote on me, too. That's probably the most likely lynch to flip scum right now.

EtL's flip out was town indignation. It takes a while to internalize the need to defend yourself from accusations as town. Newer players get angry that they're not taken at face value. This is one of the few town tells I've ever seen that was really consistent.

Buck hasn't posted in a week.
@Mod: A prod, maybe?

I don't like Darthe, Thor, or Lying Cat clamming up so much. Belis apparently hasn't read the last six or seven pages. Does he think he's hammering me?

Son, I am disappoint. We should be voting for scum, not the few townies who are actually steering this game on the right track.
Dat scummy response.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Dat useless post.
Art is cool.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by flying beauties »

VOTE: pacsh
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:03 pm

...is that a hammer?

mollie.. before he locks us away for the next couple days....

Why have you not talked with me?
Art is cool.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”