kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

nk flavor and application varies based on the mod. there is no reason to believe that one nk flavor correlates to a specific type of kill until we have a larger sample size than 1. quite often all kills will have the same flavor, or even more likely in a THEME GAME the kills will reflect the flavor of the game and may even have absolutely nothing to do w. the faction that performed them.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

VOTE: pie
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

also im glad aa is dead.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

sven make a real vote

namely, Majiffy
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by talah »

In post 2424, pieguyn wrote:you're hilarious
I think hesa funneh too :)

Wake: we're down precisely nothing. A single NK last night was the best outcome realistically possible.

I agree with kayne. Today better not be 40+ pages of "let's lynch pie". I have no interest in that lynch again today. Think of it as when a mason fakeclaims mason on another player they don't know the alignment of. It doesn't matter what the other player's alignment is, because you take them down to lylo and as long as one of the other real masons is left, bam, you lynch the recruited player. In the meantime you have days to find the remaining scum.

This situation is like that, except THE ENTIRE FUCKING TOWN KNOWS THAT PIE NEEDS TO BE LYNCHED.

So shut up about it and find the remaining scum. Talking about pie being scum is busywork and unproductive.

Now had there been two town NKs, we could talk...

VOTE: Svenstk

On mastin's scumlist.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by Wake1 »

If a Townie did roleblock the Mafia, he or she should claim only if there's the strong likelihood that a Doctor exists. Otherwise, don't.

Having the SK around is bad Townplay because it's dangerous, has cost us two Townies, could cost us more and maybe a PR, and the SK may not even exist but be a Mafioso pretending to be helpful SK. If Pie can lie about being vig, he can lie about being SK "looking to help." Also, if two Scum factions do exist and two NKs keep happening, we whittle down out precious Days. Also, if Town uses the supposed SK to unknowingly target an innocent Townie, like AA9, Scum is gonna be quite happy to see it through.

You're torching our time, contributing to Town deaths, and dividing Town further by putting Serial Killer before Town.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

u know what arguing about pie is going to get us? an apathetic town who have tuned out half the other players in the game based on an argument thats extremely easy for scum to generate activity and fit in with.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by talah »

^Newsflash:

1) Please nobody else claim unless you're at L-1
2) There was only one nightkill which is a net gain to town if there is more than one scum faction
3) We mislynched Dolittle primarily *because* we were distracted by this kind of talk

Wake, how are you reading Svenstk?

ed: Newsflash@Wake
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2430, Wake1 wrote:Having the SK around is bad Townplay because it's dangerous, has cost us two Townies, could cost us more and maybe a PR, and the SK may not even exist but be a Mafioso pretending to be helpful SK. If Pie can lie about being vig, he can lie about being SK "looking to help." Also, if two Scum factions do exist and two NKs keep happening, we whittle down out precious Days. Also, if Town uses the supposed SK to unknowingly target an innocent Townie, like AA9, Scum is gonna be quite happy to see it through.
lol wow this isn't what you were thinking at all when I first claimed SK

can we speedlynch this guy plz
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

lol talah

VI much?

got on my lvl bro
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I have no current read on Sven.

I'm going to take a break from this game. I am baffled that we won't lynch the SK for the reasons mentioned earlier. Town's basically in dire straits, because it's like a new Scum faction has formed to protect the SK. Trying to control the SK hasn't worked so far, and if you fuck up again and wind up with a dead PR, it'll be too little too late. Lynch the SK, slow down the death rate, increase the time Town has to do what it does best, and remove this particular division from Town once and for all.

Until then, this is your baby, and you better deal with the fucking consequences. Ciao.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2413, kanyeknowsbest wrote:were not doing this kids. were not fucking arguing all day about whether were lynching pie tonight or not.
Correct. We're just lynching him. No argument needed
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 2 - Vote Count #2

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (3)
- Wake88, waynegg, Svenskt Stål
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
Svenskt Stål (1)
- talah
Empking (0)
-
Majiffy (2)
- kanyeknowsbest, pieguyn
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
DeasVail (0)
-
Wake88 (0)
-
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (12)
- Belisarius, AGar, PeregrineV, leviathan93, Empking, Majiffy, Pyrotechnics, Sakura Hana, NachoKoopa, DeasVail, Natirasha, Titus

18 votes available
10 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-16 01:57:51)

V/LA: Sakura Hana (10/28)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:26 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm still not for lynching Pie. He probably killed AA, so he's not the big bad meanie that people thought he was going to be, and if he's scum (I really don't think so though), well.. I don't really mind if it means his faction's going to keep killing who we tell them to? Also, the SK doesn't actually know who the mafia are any more than we do, so they can't actively not kill scum.
In post 2423, Wake1 wrote:And I want an explanation from Majiffy as to why he didn't use his supposed ability Night 1. You'd think he'd use it if he could, and if he's Town I don't see why the Hell not.
If you had this concern, why were you so against Majiffy being lynched today?

~~

Town/Not wanting to lynch any time soon:

Belisarius
Pieguyn
AGar
Sakura Hana
Wake88
Talah
Natirasha
Titus

Weaker town but still not that interested in lynching:

Kanye
PeregrineV
leviathan93
NachoKoopa
Majiffy*

*Probably in the list below if Nacho changes.

Leftover/scummy:

Wayne
Svenskt
Empking
Pyrotechnics

I actually still need to read Wayne properly, but he's a mixture of town-looking and scummy, and after a quick skim and think about things just now and I'm leaning towards the scummy side of things. Svenskt is just there. I don't think he's overly scummy, but he's not town either so I wouldn't be upset with his lynch. Empking is probably my favourite choice for lynch because while he is usually minimal with his posting, it usually achieves much more than is occurring here. Pyro is just really underwhelming, but I think Tammy at least is pretty obvious as town, so I'll wait a little.

Vote: Empking
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well I just skimmed, and I think Nacho might be scum, also thinking my neighborhood partner might be scum considering he almost ignored me all night.

be back when my V/LA is over.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:49 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2439, Sakura Hana wrote:Well I just skimmed, and I think Nacho might be scum, also thinking my neighborhood partner might be scum considering he almost ignored me all night.

be back when my V/LA is over.
~~PSST.

Lynch the murderous serial killer.

Haven't you learned anything about what murderers do to young women in movies like Scream and Halloween?

Give him a permanent knuckle sandwich. You know you want to.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:19 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2438, DeasVail wrote:I'm still not for lynching Pie. He probably killed AA, so he's not the big bad meanie that people thought he was going to be, and if he's scum (I really don't think so though), well.. I don't really mind if it means his faction's going to keep killing who we tell them to? Also, the SK doesn't actually know who the mafia are any more than we do, so they can't actively not kill scum.
Can you not count to
ONE
?

That was most likely the factional kill, ergo Pie is factional scum. Not serial killer. But then, you'd already know that...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:37 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Pie
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 am

Post by Wake1 »

THANK YOU. OH MY GOD, A PRESUMED TOWNIE VOTES AGAINST THE SERIAL KILLER. WHAT A FUCKING MIRACLE HERE IN THIS OASIS OF HORRID PLAY.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Titus »

Supposing the game isn't multiball, killing the sk would likely mean we can hunt with associative tells much mire frequently. Multiball would require two missing kills. That is unlikely, but not impossible. So no multiball it is.

I agree with Wake. We should have lynched the SK yesterday but his behavior today is wierd making it harder to vote that way. I am worried about this being Open 512 all over again.

Wake, are you hated? Why the early PR claim?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2444, Titus wrote:Supposing the game isn't multiball, killing the sk would likely mean we can hunt with associative tells much mire frequently. Multiball would require two missing kills. That is unlikely, but not impossible. So no multiball it is.

I agree with Wake. We should have lynched the SK yesterday but his behavior today is wierd making it harder to vote that way. I am worried about this being Open 512 all over again.

Wake, are you hated? Why the early PR claim?
Oh boy, Titus-brand questions.

What's with the first(?), and I claimed in response to the SK's BS and fears that bad-Town would run with it.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Wake1 »

Titus, if you agree with me, are you going to vote against the Serial Killer?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

Your early claim reeks of scum. Why be so scared of votes going on you? If you are a PR, you can claim later and force everyone to the SK wagon. If you are hated, that manuever goes away and a hated PR it makes sense to claim early. Otherwise, suspicion helps you live.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2441, waynegg wrote:
In post 2438, DeasVail wrote:I'm still not for lynching Pie. He probably killed AA, so he's not the big bad meanie that people thought he was going to be, and if he's scum (I really don't think so though), well.. I don't really mind if it means his faction's going to keep killing who we tell them to? Also, the SK doesn't actually know who the mafia are any more than we do, so they can't actively not kill scum.
Can you not count to
ONE
?

That was most likely the factional kill, ergo Pie is factional scum. Not serial killer. But then, you'd already know that...
Why is Pie's kill most likely factional scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:02 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2447, Titus wrote:Your early claim reeks of scum. Why be so scared of votes going on you? If you are a PR, you can claim later and force everyone to the SK wagon. If you are hated, that manuever goes away and a hated PR it makes sense to claim early. Otherwise, suspicion helps you live.
No, it doesn't.

Do you think I just made up the ship thingy called the LaGOWE? OR, get this, the fact that I'm the character named Andrew Waltfeld?

Whether I'm Town or Scum, I don't like having votes on me. It's annoying.

If I waited, because of my staggered ability, I'd have to wait until Night 3 to activate it the 2nd time, and live until Day 4 to give my two results. If there are indeed two Scum factions that can kill, and they know of my ability, the likelihood of me surviving ain't that great. I do wonder why I didn't die last Night.

I don't get your schtick about me being hated. I just want the Serial Killer dead.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”