Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2622, Svenskt Stål wrote:i feel you bro, i have been slacking madly. just frustrated couse no one is patrolin townstreet

gentleman shake on us two being townies?
Vote pie and I'll think about it.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Majiffy »

Also you're asking a lot of fruitless busywork-type questions and that's bugging me.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2623, leviathan93 wrote:but the thing is if you were scum you'd also want to kill the SK. so you and your mates would be protected.
I explained why this was derp thinking d1 when he claimed.

Vote Pie.

||
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2623, leviathan93 wrote: ehh. not really, but at the same time kind of. the ONLY way I DO see you as possibly having a chance of being scum is your so strongly pushing the serial killer. of course you have reasons.
I agree completely with you. The SK should not be alive and should be killed. It's a Super pro town move.
but the thing is if you were scum you'd also want to kill the SK. so you and your mates would be protected.

though technically you are right I have no qualms. I want others thoughts on what I have just said though.
Please cast your vote against pieguyn. He'll then be at L-3, and you can remove it at any time. If you do trust me so, please prove it.

If I were Mafia, I'd attempt to kill SK last Night.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 2625, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2622, Svenskt Stål wrote:i feel you bro, i have been slacking madly. just frustrated couse no one is patrolin townstreet

gentleman shake on us two being townies?
Vote pie and I'll think about it.
In post 2626, Majiffy wrote:Also you're asking a lot of fruitless busywork-type questions and that's bugging me.

if this is your scumgame it sucks donkyballs
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2624, Titus wrote: you tracked someone I thought you read as town. That made no sense to me which causes me to reassess.
...I had read him as subtle Scum acting as Town.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2629, Svenskt Stål wrote:if this is your scumgame it sucks donkyballs
I'll take that as both an insult to my scum game
and
my town game, tyvm.

Cocksucker.

||
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:10 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2628, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2623, leviathan93 wrote: ehh. not really, but at the same time kind of. the ONLY way I DO see you as possibly having a chance of being scum is your so strongly pushing the serial killer. of course you have reasons.
I agree completely with you. The SK should not be alive and should be killed. It's a Super pro town move.
but the thing is if you were scum you'd also want to kill the SK. so you and your mates would be protected.

though technically you are right I have no qualms. I want others thoughts on what I have just said though.
Please cast your vote against pieguyn. He'll then be at L-3, and you can remove it at any time. If you do trust me so, please prove it.

If I were Mafia, I'd attempt to kill SK last Night.
truth. that convinced me. VOTE: Pieguyn
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

Interesting. Apparently that's another assumption I read wrong about you Wake. I'm not going to pepper you with questions after I get an answer to this. If you read Majiffy as scum, why aren't you hesitating to follow him? I think I'd learn more by watching you operate and question other people.

Stal, same question. If you think Majiffy is scum, why are you unquestioningly voting Pie?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 2631, Majiffy wrote:
and
my town game, tyvm.

Cocksucker.
how is your scumgame offended, do tell please.

titus, pie is selfclaimed SK.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not questioning that. However, you should at least consider the possibility that the SK may be useful if you feel the wagon on the SK is scum driven. Logically, that may mean scum have a major benefit to derive from killing the SK. The fact that it's not being considered is surprising to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2633, Titus wrote:Interesting. Apparently that's another assumption I read wrong about you Wake. I'm not going to pepper you with questions after I get an answer to this. If you read Majiffy as scum, why aren't you hesitating to follow him? I think I'd learn more by watching you operate and question other people.

Stal, same question. If you think Majiffy is scum, why are you unquestioningly voting Pie?
It was the feeling that Majiffy was "too Townie," which gave me reason to secretly check what he does at Night. Apparently, he does use a dremel tool on his calluses, though. Post Night 1, he's Null, but very slightly-leaning Scum because of the questions around it.

...I could very well persue Majiffy's lynch Day 3 after we lynch pieguyn.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 2635, Titus wrote:I'm not questioning that. However, you should at least consider the possibility that the SK may be useful if you feel the wagon on the SK is scum driven. Logically, that may mean scum have a major benefit to derive from killing the SK. The fact that it's not being considered is surprising to me.

i dont know if you are for real or not.

town cant win until sk is dead.

what is the problem.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Wake1 »

Titus, please cast your vote against the Serial KIller. The would put him at L-2, and you could remove it any time thereafter. Do you think me Town as levi does?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, I don't trust you (but I don't mistrust you either) and I don't trust that scum cannot come in and quick hammer. I'd like to hear more from Sakura and Belisarius before making a move here. I'd also like Pie to answer my question on whether he's willing to be leashed to only one target.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

you are affraid that scum will quick hammer a claimed sk?

seems not legit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

I am worried about it because we can use a lot of this time to scumhunt even if the SK is lynched. I'd rather have us have a lynchable target after we get the SK. There is no harm in scumhunting. I also want to see comments from the people I mentioned above.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2634, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2631, Majiffy wrote:
and
my town game, tyvm.

Cocksucker.
how is your scumgame offended, do tell please.
Because my scum game would have to be on-par with "donkyballs" for you to confuse my town game and my scum game.
In post 2640, Svenskt Stål wrote:you are affraid that scum will quick hammer a claimed sk?
Lol'd, because my brow furrowed too.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2641, Titus wrote:I am worried about it because we can use a lot of this time to scumhunt even if the SK is lynched. I'd rather have us have a lynchable target after we get the SK. There is no harm in scumhunting. I also want to see comments from the people I mentioned above.
Let me tell you how this game is going to go down with more time

"We should lynch pie"
"We shouldn't lynch pie"
"We should lynch pie"
"We should lynch Wake88"
"We shouldn't lynch Wake88, we should lynch pie"
"We should lynch Majiffy"
"We shouldn't lynch Majiffy, we should lynch pie"
"Lets lynch Empking"
"Lets not lynch Empking, lets lynch Pie"
Empking gets lynched
Pie kills another townie

||
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

I do admit I have generally been confused regarding the game, that's because none of the players are acting as I had expected. I don't think I've ever been in favor of an Empking lynch though. I like the time so I can figure things out. That's one of the major downsides to replacing in at the deadline.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:17 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2139, DeasVail wrote:I've already said why I think leashing the SK is a good idea, so yeah, it's a good idea and let's not lynch Pie.
In post 2500, DeasVail wrote:And, as I said, if we control the mafia's kill, then awesome!
Where's the misrep Titus? If he's saying we can somehow control the SCUM kill, this was the only time he's said as much. And if that were the case, it wouldn't be preempted with "as I said. That's a legit slip.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:20 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2595, Titus wrote:How is attributing a non-slip to the wrong player and then having it turn out not to be a slip at all, "towny as fuck"?
Yeah. You're stretching like hell. You must be scum this game.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 am

Post by waynegg »

Titus's willingness to push random lynch over known scum is dumb, dumb, dumb. As town it feeds into giving even more advantage to the scum. As scum it jingles obvious scumotivation. Tell ya what though. Lynch me. I have great disdane for playing games with super derp town. I mean look at yesterday. Instead of lynching known effing scum, the derp took a chance and rolled the dice. Wonder if that was a PR or a VT you guys wasted. By.Listening.To.Scum.And.Allowing.ThemToControl.The.Vote. Great effing job, and now Titus is pushing the some dumb crap.
Like LEGO minifigs?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:37 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2645, waynegg wrote:
In post 2139, DeasVail wrote:I've already said why I think leashing the SK is a good idea, so yeah, it's a good idea and let's not lynch Pie.
In post 2500, DeasVail wrote:And, as I said, if we control the mafia's kill, then awesome!
Where's the misrep Titus? If he's saying we can somehow control the SCUM kill, this was the only time he's said as much. And if that were the case, it wouldn't be preempted with "as I said. That's a legit slip.
I'll catch up properly later, but I'm pretty sure I said before that if Pie is mafia like you say he is, it's not a big deal leashing him then either, as long as we're only having him kill people who we'd probably lynch anyway.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

Wow, Wayne, there's something that looks like I slip from you. You're assuming I'm "derp town" there at least that's how I read it.
In post 2500, DeasVail wrote:Wayne, I can think of ways in which the mafia's kill could be blocked from going through. And, as I said, if we control the mafia's kill, then awesome!

Wake, can you please answer the question in my previous post?
That's the whole post from DV. The context is clearly the comment "controlling mafia's kill" is if the SK kills a mafia target. The mafia would then be forced to kill the SK. Straight up. Clear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”