Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:38 am

Post by DeasVail »

No, I meant that in the scenario that Pie was mafia (which I think is very unlikely, but I don't agree in completely ruling it out).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, then I need to reanalyze that and where it came in the conversation DV.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2438, DeasVail wrote:I'm still not for lynching Pie. He probably killed AA, so he's not the big bad meanie that people thought he was going to be, and if he's scum (I really don't think so though), well.. I don't really mind if it means his faction's going to keep killing who we tell them to?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Titus's VCA by Voting Target (includes Wagons of 5 plus)

I'm only using the largest point in the wagon (unless the wagon has severe changes in composition), otherwise, this would take FOREVER. I'm looking for people who frequent many wagons and which wagons they avoid. Natirasha, at first glance, gains scum points because he is early on in both the Dr D and AA9 wagons. This will need more analysis after dinner.

Majiffy (5) - DeasVail, AGar, PeregrineV, NachoKoopa, Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana (6) - Matias, kanyeknowsbest, Empking, Natirasha, talah, pieguyn
Belisarius (6) - Kalimar, Pyrotechnics, talah, Natirasha, leviathan93, Empking
Empking (6) - Majiffy, talah, pieguyn, waynegg, Natirasha, leviathan93
pieguyn (5) - Majiffy, AGar, waynegg, Empking, leviathan93
Kalimar (9) - talah, pieguyn, DeasVail, NachoKoopa, Svenskt Stål, Sakura Hana, Pyrotechnics, DrDolittle, Natirasha

Kalimar shoots. ------ Recompare Wagons ------------

ArcAngel9 (9) - NachoKoopa, Natirasha, Sakura Hana, talah, Pyrotechnics, pieguyn, Svenskt Stål, PeregrineV, Wake88
pieguyn (8) - Empking, Majiffy, AGar, waynegg, DrDolittle, ArcAngel9, Titus, Wake88
DrDolittle (11) - Sakura Hana, Natirasha, leviathan93, pieguyn, talah, Belisarius, PeregrineV, NachoKoopa, kanyeknowsbest, Titus, Pyrotechnics

DV what is the point of that quote?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 2 - Vote Count #8

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (1)
- Titus
pieguyn (7)
- Wake88, waynegg, Svenskt Stål, Empking, Majiffy, talah, leviathan93
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (1)
- PeregrineV
Svenskt Stål (0)
-
Empking (1)
- DeasVail
Majiffy (2)
- kanyeknowsbest, pieguyn
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
DeasVail (0)
-
Wake88 (1)
- AGar
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (5)
- Belisarius, Pyrotechnics, Sakura Hana, NachoKoopa, Natirasha

18 votes available
10 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-16 01:57:51)

V/LA: Sakura Hana (10/28)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

since I don't wanna be quicklynched without posting this
FINAL READS

these are all people who have provably contradicted themselves. I'm including the names and the contradictions

1. waynegg

2. Wake88 . also thinks he has the right to disregard everything I say because "omg SK", which from a town perspective makes literally no sense. probably my strongest scumread atm

3. Majiffy

4. Titus
In post 785, pieguyn wrote:
Kalimar wrote:@ pieguyn: I don't have a particularly strong opinion on Belisarius' vote for you. Only slight bug is that there's no follow up for it.
nope you're not getting away with this either
In post 113, Kalimar wrote:Belisarius voting to no-lynch in the RVS is a good way to avoid responsibility for his vote, which I've seen scum do in a recent game I played. In addition, I don't like that he votes waynegg for poor reasoning - it seems like on the surface scumhunting and not legitimate.

Vote: Belisarius
points out it's suspicious when Belisarius votes waynegg for poor reasoning
In post 227, Belisarius wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: pieguyn

I dinnae like yer attempt to distance yerself from yer shit logic once it's conclusive proven to be shit
this is the same thing, voting me for poor "logic". on top of that we throw in there this was all a misunderstanding about actually using this "logic" to scumhunt and it's obvious just by reading the thread what happened. but this one isn't suspicious? IMO, this just implies you're BS'ing.
this one is fking weird because I doubt there'd be a scum dayvig if it's not multiball. but it's still a possibility

my best guess would be 5. Empking, just because of the way he's playing. he seems really flying under the radar and the point he liked best about majiffy's case on me was contradictory, indicating that he cares more about blending in than actual reasoning. there might be a 6th one but who cares

if I somehow survive I may change these
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 2472, Wake1 wrote:I find it odd how suddenly AGar is in favor of the SK being alive, when he was going apeshit with me about it Day 1.
Because no one is going to lynch the motherfucker until he burns us, and it's unproductive to clutter another day up with arguing back and forth. The minds are set, and we lost no one that would be in the pro-leashing group, so their majority hasn't faltered. Ergo, pieguy will unfortunately live until hindsight kicks in.
In post 2494, pieguyn wrote:Consider yourself to have a post restriction of "not posting words."
get more mad because your planned mislynch failed. I like ~[/quote]

Players like you are why good players on this site stop playing.

I'm not reading 2504, Wake can TL;DR that shit. 2505 is bad, but Talah has been in the derp bucket since I replaced in so that's a thing.

There's a wagon on pieguy right now. I approve of this product. Maybe, just maybe, we're coming to our senses.

VOTE: pieguyn
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2649, Titus wrote:Wow, Wayne, there's something that looks like I slip from you. You're assuming I'm "derp town" there at least that's how I read it.
What would you call it when town lynches town over known scum? If it walks like a duck snd talks like a duck...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Pie are you willing to be confined to one person to shoot or do you need a pool?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'm fine with that

I just wanted a pool just in case mafia wanted to fuck with me via bus driver/some other redirection role, but looking back I'm not sure if that's very likely to happen anymore
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah that response us a "whatever I have to do to survive post" rather than a help town perspective. Intent to hammer Pie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Do not think your sudden turning on pieguyn will absolve my suspicion. In fact, in burns greater, because you, likely Scum partner, see the handwriting on pieguyn's wall.

Also, you are early. Pie is at 8 votes. L-2. You can't hammer him at L-2. We need just one more after you muster up the gumption to cast your vote.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2660, Titus wrote:Yeah that response us a "whatever I have to do to survive post" rather than a help town perspective. Intent to hammer Pie.
mafia fucking with me is anti-town. thus, that perspective is pro-town
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

now that I think about it, what you were doing makes no sense at all

it looks like a way to declare intent to hammer without looking opportunistic
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Natirasha »

wtf you guys are retarded.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2664, Natirasha wrote:wtf you guys are retarded.
Not a typical Nati post.

Has another Scum come out of the wormwood to stave off his buddy's lynch?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 2665, Wake1 wrote:Not a typical Nati post.

Has another Scum come out of the wormwood to stave off his buddy's lynch?
What IS a typical Nati post? Have you even SEEN my iso?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Huh. Odd.

Where've ya been?

Hey, wanna kill Scum?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

same
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Nati, you've voted all the major trains but for Majiffy and Pie (confirmed scum). Care to explain? It seems like you'll vote everyone BUT for scum.

Don't act like my turn is sudden Wake. I posted three to four times that it was important for Pie to answer that question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Kalimar (9) - talah, pieguyn, DeasVail, NachoKoopa, Svenskt Stål, Sakura Hana, Pyrotechnics, DrDolittle, Natirasha

ArcAngel9 (9) - NachoKoopa, Natirasha, Sakura Hana, talah, Pyrotechnics, pieguyn, Svenskt Stål, PeregrineV, Wake88
pieguyn (8) - Empking, Majiffy, AGar, waynegg, DrDolittle, ArcAngel9, Titus, Wake88
DrDolittle (11) - Sakura Hana, Natirasha, leviathan93, pieguyn, talah, Belisarius, PeregrineV, NachoKoopa, kanyeknowsbest, Titus, Pyrotechnics
I was the first one on the ArcAngel train even if it doesn't reflect it on the vote count(I moved votes to light fire on Kalimar).
DrD was my wagon.
Sakura was "reaction testing"(I had pie+talah sheeping me early in the game), Empking was also part of that phase where we had the dumb town block.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2313, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 2310, NachoKoopa wrote:I don't think AA should be shot anymore.
because she showed up at 14 hrs til deadline after lurking past a significant wagon on her and continued to produce no content?
no because that was her town meta showing up to play :(
no reason to expect her to post content when she's not caught up/will never be caught up.
In post 2317, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 2311, NachoKoopa wrote:and would actually much rather have Empking shot.
why empking
Lack of towniness, will probably lurkfuck out of most of the game. Peregrine is looking like a pretty great shot off the DrDolittle wagon yesterday, though.
In post 2353, AGar wrote:4) Double lynches are not necessarily pro-town. Site stats show as a whole, MS is lynching less efficient than randomly. So that's two lynches in that same pool. Do the math. It's bad.
This reasoning is shit. If MS lynches less efficient than random, then it's more important that town gets more kills than scum, no?
In post 2390, Wake1 wrote:Yeah, I don't think so.

It's NOT clear. If the Scum kill was blocked, that'd mean we'd have a Town Roleblocker, right? But you don't know that, or do you? How would you know Pie killed AA9?
or a protective role, like most mafia games have.
In post 2423, Wake1 wrote:Oh, and you say you shot AA9, but SKs typically stab their victims. Did anyone else notice this?
That's not typical site meta + we're fighting in giant robots and I do not believe stabbing would kill them.
In post 2435, Wake1 wrote:Town's basically in dire straits, because it's like a new Scum faction has formed to protect the SK. Trying to control the SK hasn't worked so far, and if you fuck up again and wind up with a dead PR, it'll be too little too late. Lynch the SK, slow down the death rate, increase the time Town has to do what it does best, and remove this particular division from Town once and for all.
Why hasn't trying to control the SK worked so far?
In post 2443, Wake1 wrote:THANK YOU. OH MY GOD, A PRESUMED TOWNIE VOTES AGAINST THE SERIAL KILLER. WHAT A FUCKING MIRACLE HERE IN THIS OASIS OF HORRID PLAY.
When Empking is your townchampion, something is going horribly wrong.
In post 2450, Sakura Hana wrote:Now, on my neighborhood I commented on the flip making me shift towards Nacho and my partner stayed silent for almost all night, and he only replied when I posted my V/LA on the nighborhood why would he avoid talking in the nighborhood, makes me wonder wether he has another QT, like... a scum QT. I'd think a town neighbor would be more likely to share his opinions with their partner in case either is NK'd.
He could also have just been inactive during the night.
In post 2453, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm suspecting Nacho because of the sudden push on DrD shifting from AA9 yesterday and DrD flipped town, before Nacho pushed him yesterday DrD was suspecting Nacho.
I pushed him because he was a decent lynch and leashing the SK is better than not leashing the SK.
In post 2497, Natirasha wrote:I actually don't find jiffy's lack of a track worrying.

I actually have a
fool-proof
plan to win this game.

1. Ignore majiffy and Wake88.
2. Not lynch pie until we need to.
3. Lynch scum.
This seems pretty fucking amazing, actually!
In post 2504, Wake1 wrote:why would the supposed Serial Killer go out of its way to help Town?
Serial Killer knows that the scum would love if the town lynched it since that's pretty much one free day for scum. If the Serial Killer does something that the town doesn't want the Serial Killer to do, then town will immediately lynch him the next day, meaning the Serial Killer can't act off the town's leash until the day before LyLo. What motive does he have to act out?
In post 2504, Wake1 wrote:while in secret it knowingly picks off first those it knows aren't Mafia.
Not if we give him one person to shoot.
In post 2504, Wake1 wrote:By protecting the Serial Killer, we've already paid with the slots of two Vanilla Townies. ...is it worth another one or two VTs? ...maybe a Power Role? ...what if the two Townies that died had Power Roles? If I can remember, when players die in this game, it is not made known whether or not they had abilities. By keeping the supposed Serial Killer alive, we run the risk of taking out even more Townies, and we might not even know that they had abilities. This... strategy... to keep the SK chained in hopes of striking Scum has already cost us two slots, and with each additional Town slot lost Scum gains a greater foothold on the path to victory.
What we've gained is also the elimination of two suspects, which this line of argument ignores completely.
In post 2504, Wake1 wrote:I am a Town Tracker, but restricted in that I can only use my ability once every other Night. I pilot the LaGOWE, and my character, iirc, is Andrew Waltfeld(?).
How do you feel about the claimed one-shot tracker?
In post 2534, PeregrineV wrote:Pie did as asked.

Yes, it's unfortunate AA9 was town. But as for a good vig shot? It still was.

But, to honor her fallen memory, all Pie voters can comb AA9's posts, find her scumreads, and we will go lynch them.

Until then, I only left Levi alone because Sakura asked. But, what' she's asking for now feels so much better.

Vote: Levi
This is a horrible horrible horrible vote.
In post 2590, leviathan93 wrote:well, no one pushed. Angel. I thought she was town.
no one pushed her except for the 9 person wagon that ended up on her
In post 2590, leviathan93 wrote:If Pie is legitimately an SK, I personally don't like the kill because I thought she was OBVI town. now that I think about it, i'm pretty sure I said that.
but pie killed who we told him to
and that "who" was AA9
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

that was my version of a fly by post. i'll be back in the morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2670, Natirasha wrote:

I was the first one on the ArcAngel train even if it doesn't reflect it on the vote count(I moved votes to light fire on Kalimar).
DrD was my wagon.
Sakura was "reaction testing"(I had pie+talah sheeping me early in the game), Empking was also part of that phase where we had the dumb town block.
What's the reason initially voting for Beli? and Kalimar? and Empking?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Kalimar I was joining the wagon cuz he looked scummy(even after the vigshot, I kept on him notice).

Empking+Beli were "reaction testing" as well, although the Empking vote was for lurking too.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”