Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (4)
- Belisarius, Pyrotechnics, NachoKoopa, Svenskt Stål

18 votes available
10 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-16 01:57:51)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 2695, PeregrineV wrote:The lack of more than one NK last night could be for multiple things. Since an RB didn't declare a target, then we can hope for a doc, or that mafia tried to NK Pie and he's got some BP protection.

And if that's the case (and even if not), scum would rather see the SK lynched than taking him out themselves. Why would they want to waste one of their plays which move them towards their wincon when they can use the town's lynch to do so?

So, I see
A WHOLE LOT
more scum motivation to push Pie's lynch hardcore for scum than I see for town. We know we're fighting an uphill battle, but frankly a mislynch and NK is normal mafia, so I don't even feel we are behind. As a matter of fact, we are actually ahead because we caught the SK, and they are usually pains in the asses to find and catch.

And we are doubly ahead, since the SK is acting as the town vig and cleaning up the fringes. Since there will be scum in the fringes, this will work.

With that said, aside from Wake and Majiffy pushing the Pie lynch, there are going to be the "silent" partners. They are going for the SK lynch lynch because hey, it ain't them, but they will also not risk all the scumteam on pushing for the SK lynch.

So, first I'll look at that and the other dissolving wagons of day1 and day2.
Thanks for explaining my thoughts better than I can.

Also you have a point on Levi, might move in that direction soon.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2697, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2695, PeregrineV wrote:The lack of more than one NK last night could be for multiple things. Since an RB didn't declare a target, then we can hope for a doc, or that mafia tried to NK Pie and he's got some BP protection.

And if that's the case (and even if not), scum would rather see the SK lynched than taking him out themselves. Why would they want to waste one of their plays which move them towards their wincon when they can use the town's lynch to do so?

So, I see
A WHOLE LOT
more scum motivation to push Pie's lynch hardcore for scum than I see for town. We know we're fighting an uphill battle, but frankly a mislynch and NK is normal mafia, so I don't even feel we are behind. As a matter of fact, we are actually ahead because we caught the SK, and they are usually pains in the asses to find and catch.

And we are doubly ahead, since the SK is acting as the town vig and cleaning up the fringes. Since there will be scum in the fringes, this will work.

With that said, aside from Wake and Majiffy pushing the Pie lynch, there are going to be the "silent" partners. They are going for the SK lynch lynch because hey, it ain't them, but they will also not risk all the scumteam on pushing for the SK lynch.

I like this.

UNVOTE:

But we need to have a list by end of day, posted by someone that is town in almost everyones eyes, that pie has to follow.
This is one of the few times I've actually gotten angry in a game.

I am the Town Tracker, and I am perceived by more than a few as Town.

If I cannot get enough leverage to lynch the supposed Serial Killer, then I should be the one to control him. I already foresee select suspects disagreeing with it. Let me control him, and I will make sure we have more-than-made-up our minds to use him. We also need to decide when we should lynch him, too.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 2702, Wake1 wrote:
If I cannot get enough leverage to lynch the supposed Serial Killer, then I should be the one to control him. I already foresee select suspects disagreeing with it. Let me control him, and I will make sure we have more-than-made-up our minds to use him. We also need to decide when we should lynch him, too.
Wow. Ego, much?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

i wantto lynch natarisha, thoughts on that natarisha?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2698, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2696, PeregrineV wrote:And what's the defense of Levi again?

His neighbor comes in the thread calling him scum and he says nothing?

That is in no way a town reaction.
sorry for being lazy but can you link this
And in the interest of fair and balanced reporting, Levi response: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5413916
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

i can buy levi´s explanation, why cant you?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

Sakura
, Pie's response was self preservationist because she pretty much said to me, "I will
shoot
within one target but I would rather have a pool so I can always hit town."

Wake
? You don't trust the SK at all but you trust him enough to be the one to leash him. What the fuck? Either you trust him
or
you don't.

Stal's wagon sucks sorry.
Nati
is a much better wagon if you are not in favor of leashing the SK. Nati votes anyone but confscum. She has to reaction test others but knows the SK is fine without reaction testing.
No one
should believe that.

I will catch up on the rest later.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2706, Svenskt Stål wrote:i can buy levi´s explanation, why cant you?
Same reason I don't often buy it when a town claims PR but "forgets" thier action. It happens, but town not using what they have is extra damaging. Levi was scummy day1, and his answer coming in looks like he doesn't care all that much.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2702, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2697, Svenskt Stål wrote:

So, I see
A WHOLE LOT

I like this.

UNVOTE:

But we need to have a list by end of day, posted by someone that is town in almost everyones eyes, that pie has to follow.
This is one of the few times I've actually gotten angry in a game.

I am the Town Tracker, and I am perceived by more than a few as Town.

OK, then besides you wanting to the lynch the SK as the anti-Christ, do you think there is any scum on his wagon?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 2707, Titus wrote:
Sakura
, Pie's response was self preservationist because she pretty much said to me, "I will
shoot
Ah, but if the scum do have a doc(a fact I think they don't right now), then a pool is better. As it stands, I think a single target is probably fine.
Nati
is a much better wagon if you are not in favor of leashing the SK. Nati votes anyone but confscum. She has to reaction test others but knows the SK is fine without reaction testing.
No one
should believe that.
A misconception we must clear. While I did say I was "reaction testing" in regards to the votes we discussed earlier, it was truthfully not my intention--I recommend you (re)read the events leading up to my vote swaps: I had multiple sheeping my vote for most of the early day one, which meant by definition I had to jump from wagon to wagon to utilize my obvtown status(seriously, go check how many times someone calls me obvtown in the early game, even I was objecting to it).
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 2708, PeregrineV wrote:
Same reason I don't often buy it when a town claims PR but "forgets" thier action. It happens, but town not using what they have is extra damaging. Levi was scummy day1, and his answer coming in looks like he doesn't care all that much.
understood. but why cant he just have been busy?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Wake1 »

Sakura
shoot

Wake
? You don't trust the SK at all but you trust him enough to be the one to leash him. What the fuck? Either you trust him
or
you don't.

Nati
No one
should believe that.

Don't misunderstand.

I want the SK dead, but if I can't because you won't let me, then aloow me to shackle him and keep a damned good eye on him. I don't trust him, but can't get him lynched so easily with bad-Town, so let me have him as my prisoner.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Wake1 »

Those who make excuses to not join my wagon against SK, AND wrinkle their noses at me shackling/controlling SK... are either Scum or horrid Town.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

thats not how it works.

we need one list, with very few names. prefferably only one. and it needs to be agreed from majority. its not a one man show
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2712, Wake1 wrote:
Sakura
shoot

Wake
or
you don't.

Nati
No one
should believe that.

Don't misunderstand.

I want the SK dead, but if I can't because you won't let me, then aloow me to shackle him and keep a damned good eye on him. I don't trust him, but can't get him lynched so easily with bad-Town, so let me have him as my prisoner.
Does this mean you intend to track him?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2711, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2708, PeregrineV wrote:
understood. but why cant he just have been busy?
That's what he said. Do you believe him?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

i dont see it that way. i dont feel like i can assess his story.

Its plausible, and that is enough. in other words its null to me.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 2713, Wake1 wrote:Those who make excuses to not join my wagon against SK, AND wrinkle their noses at me shackling/controlling SK... are either Scum or horrid Town.
Wake, I just wanna say that you need to take a step back and realize that while you might've played mafia for 6+ years, the people in this game(and on this site in general) do not know you and have no reason to believe you are anyone important or that your opinions are actually useful. I'm sorry, but it has to be said. To us, you're nothing but another newb. I'm begging you--please get some self-awareness and prove to use that you are a player worth your salt.

In this game, the only basis for us to have any faith in you at all is due to your entrance to the thread and the tracker claim. You initially waffled on the SK-lynch in a way to me suggests that you have daytalk buddies who want to push that lynch, and you moved to it after they told you to. This "my way or the highway" mentality you are currently spewing is at best anti-town. I ask that you open your mind and listen to what people or saying--especially because one person shouldn't control the SK's kill(well except the SK but we just kill them).
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

VOTE: natirasha
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Natirasha »

K bro. I understand how that post can be construed as attacking Wake's character(and thus the pie wagon to an extent), but what exactly are your reasonings here? Just pre-empting Titus so you can say you're not sheeping her?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

just a scummy gut hunch.

and "bro", i walk my own way, i fear nothing. not even voting alone
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Natirasha »

Cool, I got a scummy gut hunch too. :)
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

talk to me.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Natirasha »

Well, it's you, so that's something. Your position on Pie has been very confusing--although perhaps that is a town tell? You've mostly not done much this game. Lots of blank votes, lots of "I'm obviously town". It's curious.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”