The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:32 am

Post by The Grim Reaper »

Which presumption on your reads was incorrect?

GG
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

Meh.

AP has shown no more wiggle room than Pasch has. It is lack of consensus in the lynchers rather than defense from the lynchees that is creating difficulty lynching a given one.
No one is particularly applying town reads to either, we are debating strength of scum reads - and to imply that makes AP "more dangerous" seems pretty silly. And if "everyone" agrees that Pasch is scum...why in the universe not lynch him and use that as the connecting tool to explain how AP is scum instead of a PR claim?

Same equally applies to AP - argument is meaningless.

Oh dear gawd...*danger zone*
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1525, The Grim Reaper wrote:Which presumption on your reads was incorrect?

GG
A couple. Including that I had an equal scum read on AP as I do on Pasch and also that I town read the entire AP wagon.
So...y'know, actually all of them.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:45 am

I didn't say you had an equal scumread on AP as you do on Paschendale. I quite literally said the opposite. I said you also find him scummy.

Do you find Angry Pidgeon scummy? Yes or no? Yes, you do. So why not vote him? Simply preferring a Paschendale-lynch right now should not be an argument since it has beene stablished that it's coming anyway. It's a GUARANTEE.

Who on the wagon don't you have a townread on?

That second paragraph in is a pile of I don't know what, but it's irrelevant and uninteresting. Angry Pidgeon IS more dangerous and this situation proves it. He's more dangerous because he still managed, one way or the other, to convince certain people not to vote for him yet. Your own behavior is the proof that he's dangerous. Forget about lynchers and lynchees-theories and look at yourself.

GG
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

You implied it though as if a scummy read is of universal strength. They are not.

Yes, I find him scummy, but no, preferring a lynch IS a good reason to push for it. Youa re the one saying how equal they are while being unwilling to lynch either/or but instead having a focused goal because a lynch will happen "anyway" and someone is "dangerous" and "hard to lynch" Gosh, look how hard it is for me to lynch Pasch today, if we don't lynch him now we never will because people don't want to lynch him. AP will GUARANTEE be lynched later, so we need to lynch Pasch today!

Um...pretty much all of the wagon is a slew of slight town lean and nulls. I slight town you and Mastin. I've actually straight out called Mollie out for playing in ways I didn't expect from her as town, and Majiffy has been avoiding interacting with me. So, let's say those two - and then slight town on you and Mastin.

Thanks for trying to understand my stance and actually addressing it instead of just hand waving it and sticking to your previously stated position...this line might be sarcasm.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:54 am

In post 1526, Thor665 wrote:Meh.
GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 am

In post 1529, Thor665 wrote:Gosh, look how hard it is for me to lynch Pasch today, if we don't lynch him now we never will because people don't want to lynch him. AP will GUARANTEE be lynched later, so we need to lynch Pasch today!
This doesn't work.

There is no guarantee AP will be lynched later. Now is the time to reach consensus on him, now there's enough voices that are strong enough that want him lynched to force town into this consensus.

People do want to lynch Paschendale. This consensus has been reached. The only difference of opinion is about the "when" this should happen. This is not the case for AP.

Anyway, I'm done debating over this. This is turning into a cockfight that brings no town-benefits. My stance is clear and so is yours.

GG
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

I will agree your stance is clear.
I just disagree it actually holds real logic.

The fact that four people all seem to be selling the same iffy logic at the same time bewilders me.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:10 am

Post by flying beauties »

In post 1518, Thor665 wrote:Oooh, and if you want a second one, here it is.
If AP was setting up to bus Pasch he got cold feet when it actually happened. Which suggests Pasch is of some value besides just being a goon.
Huuuuur.

Whassup?
I have to say I do enjoy the effort of cooking and baking of the wifom buffet he has so generously laid before us.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

WIFOM is more about what you bring to the table rather than what the scum bring to the table.
The simple question is only 'do you think he was trying to bus or mislynch Pasch'

Are you now implying mislynch?
If not, wanna vote Pasch? Becuase...seriously now, he's as hard to lynch as AP don't'cha'know.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:22 am

In post 1534, Thor665 wrote:WIFOM is more about what you bring to the table rather than what the scum bring to the table.
The simple question is only 'do you think he was trying to bus or mislynch Pasch'

Are you now implying mislynch?
If not, wanna vote Pasch? Becuase...seriously now, he's as hard to lynch as AP don't'cha'know.
actually I was talking about you.

I am not moving my vote and ignoring majiffy's and mastin's mason is pretty funny (not to mention scummy) at this point
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:27 am

*mason claim
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Paschendale »

Man, Thor's recent posts just reek of desperation, don't they? Why so bent out of shape over not wagoning me today? Probably he thinks he can twist me flipping town to his advantage, while he doesn't have a plan to do the same for AP.

Honestly, does anyone actually have a townread on Thor or Darthe? Varsoon was astoundingly scummy, and Thor has done nothing but ride the currents. He's barely examined anyone else and is quite content to try to ensure that the discussion is simply between AP's wagon and mine. He doesn't want any other wagons to be considered, because both these wagons are on town.

Darthe, meanwhile, isn't even trying. He's just latching onto a couple of easy points and agreeing with other people. He's not putting anything on the line to support what he claims are his reads.

There's two scum. I'm not sure who the third is. Vote for scum instead of arguing between two mislynches.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:54 am

Paschendale, I gotta say: I admire you for still even trying. I even love you a little bit for it. Hang in there, it will soon be over. <3

GG
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1535, flying beauties wrote:actually I was talking about you.
I am not doing WIFOM - I am showcasing why your fear of AP power is silly, and also, AP danger is silly.
You are choosing to dance around me with your fingers in your ears going 'nah-nah, can't hear yoooooou' and are trying to act like it's pro-town.
Grim at least tried to debate with me, albeit then shutting off halfway through, but it at least showcases some real belief in what he's saying.
In post 1535, flying beauties wrote:I am not moving my vote and ignoring majiffy's and mastin's mason is pretty funny (not to mention scummy) at this point
If they want to claim Mason buddies they can come in and claim mason buddies to my face after I have said I don't really think they are.
If not, it's kind of funny that you want to nut hug to it so much as an excuse to shut down your brain.
In post 1537, Paschendale wrote:Man, Thor's recent posts just reek of desperation, don't they? Why so bent out of shape over not wagoning me today? Probably he thinks he can twist me flipping town to his advantage, while he doesn't have a plan to do the same for AP.
By that logic, two issues.

1, You are not voting AP.
2. If AP was my scumbuddy I could easily ride his lynch to your lynch - so basically the only way this makes sense is if I, as scum, think I need AP to win this game. Is that what you're claiming?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1221, mastin2 wrote:
In post 614, Lying Cat wrote:Welcome ETL! Are you masons with Majiffy?
She can't be, because I am.
A three-man mason-vig team. Miller-mason-vig, in fact. With the third being AP.
I mean, seriously - here's Mastin's claim.
This is so believable, it's crazy Thor doesn't buy it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 782, Majiffy wrote:
In post 714, Buckwild wrote:majiffy: He's my mason partner! He's town, of course! ;)
Goddamnit if you keep talking about it someone is going to catch on!
(someone is the scum in case you didn't catch on)
(hope this helps)
A claim made off a joke.
Amazingly believable. How scummy of Thor to doubt it. After all, they claimed it...except they didn't.
Derpa.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:06 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1473, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm not the one who is going to have to explain why some townie was confirmed lying.
Yes, you are.

Me, however, I don't.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:07 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1482, Thor665 wrote:I currently lean town on Mastin, but it's a narrow edge it is balanced on and he better start looking more like the town Mastin I recognize soon.
I already am. If you don't think so, then simply put, you're wrong. :P
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1509, Thor665 wrote:1. You did when you suggested your death would derail it as though you were somehow the ramrod when majiffy was blatantly the real ramrod.
Driving force =/= initial motivator. It doesn't have to be my wagon for me to be loudly and obnoxiously pushing it through.
In post 1509, Thor665 wrote: 2. Okay, on a theoretical he is more "dangerous". Now, who is more likely scum?
Probably both.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

I feel like everyone in this game has a scum PM except me.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:24 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

:? I'm confused and don't know what's going on anymore. People I thought were town I think are scum and people I thought were scum I now think are town and everything is fucked up in my head.

Just fuckin tell me who to vote and I'll figure shit out after a scum flip.
Art is cool.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:26 am

Who is your biggest town read?
~G
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1546, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Just fuckin tell me who to vote and I'll figure shit out after a scum flip.
AP
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1547, The Grim Reaper wrote:Who is your biggest town read?
~G
I dont know anymore. It was moolie. But i dont like the fact that she is basically sheeping what used to be her biggest scum read on day one, and i agree with thor on the post he made on the last page (i'll quote when i get back to my desk) about pasch. I also dont agree with the mason thing and i'd rather have that cleared up instead of sly hint dropping or jokes i cant figure out if they are serious or not.
Art is cool.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”