notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:24 am

Post by notscience »

Yeah, no. PL or FR him. Don't care which.
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 am

Post by YellowKingValley »

In post 500, notscience wrote:Yeah, no. PL or FR him. Don't care which.
You are just butthurt that I call you scum. Instead of doing a ETL to call me scum, you advocated town-VI-PL instead. Such genius!

I think you are :facepalm: but not that :facepalm: . Perhaps you are more :facepalm: as scum?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:53 am

Post by notscience »

In post 501, YellowKingValley wrote:You are just butthurt that I call you scum. Instead of doing a ETL to call me scum, you advocated town-VI-PL instead. Such genius!
No, I don't want someone this fucking daft in LyLo.

As of this post, I'm only prod dodging unless YKV is lynched.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Kalimar »

Vote Count 2.3

(2)
NicCage
: Venrob, Hermy
(2)
YellowKingValley
: notscience, EspeciallyTheLies
(1)
Hermy
: YES YES YES
(1)
Hot Cheetos
: YellowKingValley
(1)
beastcharizard
: Egg
(1)
EspeciallyTheLies
: beastcharizard

Not Voting:

mnemonicdevice, Hot Cheetos, NicCage

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-06 21:30:00)

Mod Notes: YES YES YES about to be prodded.
Last edited by Kalimar on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Hot Cheetos »

notscience, cut this out. Lynching a cop innocent is probably the worst move that we could possibly make (outside of lynching the one-shot cop). Stop it, please.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Egg »

In post 481, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Egg where do you get the idea that this is a policy lynch? We're not lynching him for reasons beyond his game-play and involvement therein.
You guys were saying either he's scum or he's town who is gonna fuck up LYLO. The definition of a policy lynch is lynching someone while accepting that they might be town because their town play could be detrimental to the town. I fail to see the difference.

As for optimal play: yeah, let's lynch someone who is confirmed town unless one specific player (Nic) is scum without that player's flip. Again, I fail to see how that makes any sense at all.

Look. I'm against a policy lynch on Day 2 after a Day 1 mislynch. So the only way Yellow is an option is if we think he is scum. The only way he can be scum is if Nic is also scum. A Yellow flip gives no info on Nic. A Nic town flip clears Yellow. If we go with the conspiracy theory that Nic and Yellow are both scum, we are lynching Nic first. Even that I don't want to do unless we get four PR claims because if we get three, that clears Nic and Yellow 100%.

Fuck it. If Nic or Yellow is getting lynched today, i'd rather just massclaim right now. So there's my stance. We either massclaim or we leave Nic and Yellow alone today.

Fuck this town is stupid. And I thought notscience at least had potential. Guess I was wrong there.

This is ridiculous.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Egg »

^sorry if that came off dickish. Bad mood. Not game related.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Hot Cheetos »

In post 29, Egg wrote:If this is for real, prove it. If it's fake, it's dumb.
Why did you want ns to prove it so early when he could prove it whenever the hell he felt like it?
In post 38, Venrob wrote:Other than that, the IC claims are probably both liars. (by that I OBVIOUSLY mean I'm mafia and we didn't pick IC)
What did you actually mean by that and why was it worthy of comment?
In post 57, mnemonicdevice wrote:I think that we should lynch between the two people who claimed innocent townie, the odds of getting scum are higher there. Whoever is innocent townie should help us by claiming, so we have a confirmed scum.
Why would you say this when the claims weren't serious? I also don't remember you pushing either of them or even throwing down a vote on either :?
In post 90, Venrob wrote:Bald is obvscum for saying "serious vote", because whenever any1 says that they end up bein scum.
This reasoning is horrible.
In post 96, Venrob wrote:Also; check my meta. I hate day 1. I hate it. I like having dead people; it gives info. Analysis. Until something really jumps out at me on day 1, I'm stuck with nothing; and hook onto even the littlest thing, such as bald saying "serious vote".
:neutral:
In post 119, Hermy wrote:I don't think I have anything useful to say, that hasn't been said by somebody already.
Yeah, this sucked.
In post 150, notscience wrote:Hot Cheetos are you a hydra
We're a Nachomamma8/Baezu hydra, for the record.
In post 179, YES YES YES wrote:Nic claiming he thought the IC was "Inexperienced Challenged" is terrible because Innocent Child

is a role mentioned in the Mod posts.
But does it make him more likely to be scum?
In post 229, Venrob wrote:Oh, hi. I've been keeping track and didn't even realize i was due for a prod..... Wow, I've been reading daily....

Just nothing really to say other than I hate day 1. Nothing has jumped out to me as something to pursue and or comment on.... So... *goes back into the shadows*
"I hate D1, I hate D1, I hate D1"
Don't are how much you hate D1, there's absolutely no reason that you should be putting so little content into the thread.
In post 294, Venrob wrote:Killing me is not smart; not n1 at least. As I have mentioned countless times i hate day 1. When I first learned mafia, the standard for games was NIGHT START. I grew very accustomed to this, and my playstyle revolves around night having already happened. If you must meta me, go ahead and you will see that I have said in almost all of my games how I hate day 1. Games with special mechanics might be different as the mechanics are a topic of discussion, and thus i was never called out for inactivity and/or prodded.
Note that this is opportunism + entirely OMGUS.
In post 341, Venrob wrote:Well whatever, I hate day 1's. And i was by no means chainsawing Bana. In fact,

Intent to hammer Banakai.

Will allow some time to discuss.
And here's more opportunism, followed by a scum trying to act protown bit at the end.
In post 422, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:He claimed to be a 1-shot cop and that used his one shot on YKV. As much as I'd prefer to lynch YKV just for being extremely transparently scummy, If there's even the chance he's not, and he's some other PR, I think it's better to test this by lynching nic. If he flips town 1-shot cop, then we know YKV is town, and we'll be even stronger going into D3. If nic flips scum, then we lynch YKV D3 for wins. However, lynching YKV today is a bad idea because while it may clear or damn nic, we run the risk of losing something potentially useful. This is the way to go.
This is horrible without 4 PRs claimed, and even more horrible because Nic is strongly town. This is especially horrible when there are 5 roles to choose from, and there was no vig shot from last night.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Hot Cheetos »

Vote: beastcharizard

This vote strikes me as fantastic.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:29 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 486, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No. Because you town read him. Why would you investigate a town read? I mean, it's even in the damn wiki on tips for playing a cop.

"How in the hell does it make sense for my scumbuddy to be a big part of my bandwagon so that I can claim cop then clear him?"

We have a word for that.
Suck my ass, I never townread him.

[quote="In post 296YKV leans scum.[/quote]
In post 299, NicCage wrote:Yeah, it's not too late and fuck you. I think you're scum but I can't prove it.
Uh NS how was that a wasted shot I cleared a role that was in the dark. If you thought I was town why don't you believe me?
In post 400, NicCage wrote:HC what's your read on Hermy?
HC
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:30 am

Post by NicCage »

Oh hey I know both of you
Say Bae, did you townread me on your own?
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Hot Cheetos »

Town as fuck, I talked about that earlier w/NS.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 am

Post by NicCage »

Yeah I remember. Town as fuck sounds a lot stronger than what I remember though. Could you go over why again?
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Hot Cheetos »

In post 208, Hermy wrote:
Reasons why I'm town:

In post 12, Hermy wrote:VOTE: NicCage

Why do you go pull your scumpartner out for something, and then not vote for him?
:up: Useful post early on
In post 119, Hermy wrote:I know I've got a while until a prod, but I feel like dodging it now :P

I don't think I have anything useful to say, that hasn't been said by somebody already.
This was a terrible, terrible post. I fully acknowledge that. I was feeling pretty irritated and lazy at the time, and I wanted to avoid a prod.
In post 129, Hermy wrote:
In post 121, notscience wrote:VOTE: Hermy

This looks very much like a forced newbie tell to get people to take it easy on her.
I have no intention to post any newbie tells. I've played many games off-site, and I don't classify myself as a newbie. (I don't classify myself as a master/veteran either though)
I have explained this, ns. Why else am I scum?
In post 138, Hermy wrote:
In post 18, Banakai wrote:I counter claim IC
In post 41, Banakai wrote:I was lieing about being IC,
Pretty sure notscience was too

Still not liking Nic. He's over reacting abit and he still hasn't said why he's calling that post "WIFOM"
Is this scum claiming IC and then taking it back when trouble comes? Hmm...

In general, I haven't seen very many super-helpful posts. Just a few.
I've discussed both IC claims, Beast.
This post.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Hot Cheetos »

In post 253, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 245, notscience wrote:Why did that look quite town?
Frustration/confidence seems genuine. I doubt there's a scumplayer in the world who is not confident enough to fake reads and scumhunting, but is confident enough to make a "this is why I'm town" post like that.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:44 am

Post by notscience »

In post 505, Egg wrote:Fuck this town is stupid. And I thought notscience at least had potential. Guess I was wrong there.
lol

I do shit, but if there's a some moron who threatens town's chances of winning, it's only logical to remove them.

Nic, I believe you. I don't particularly care to have YKV alive tomorrow to fuck up lylo (assuming we lynch town today, which is where the HC wagon seems to be heading)

Nachobaezu, I said I was open to FRing him too.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:48 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

I'm not advocating lynching someone just because I dont want them in lylo. I never have and I never will. However, though his reasons are wrong, ns is understanding whats going on.

If yall want to claim then go ahead. Make it easier for scum. Be my guest. But its not necessary here. Instead of shooting in the dark we need to be following up and verifying leads. Go where the info is, and nic or ykv have it.
Art is cool.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Hot Cheetos »

In post 510, NicCage wrote:Oh hey I know both of you
Yes. I did
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Hot Cheetos »

I don't think massclaim is necessary.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:57 am

Post by notscience »

In post 518, Hot Cheetos wrote:I don't think massclaim is necessary.
I agree.

I still stand by my vote.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:03 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 515, notscience wrote:
In post 505, Egg wrote:Fuck this town is stupid. And I thought notscience at least had potential. Guess I was wrong there.
lol

I do shit, but if there's a some moron who threatens town's chances of winning, it's only logical to remove them.

Nic, I believe you. I don't particularly care to have YKV alive tomorrow to fuck up lylo (assuming we lynch town today, which is where the HC wagon seems to be heading)

Nachobaezu, I said I was open to FRing him too.
No that's a bad idea, even if the other player is annoying.
I remember yesterday you said that HC's point about Hermy being town was something you would consider. Today you started with voting Hermy. I take it you don't buy into HC's reasoning, or you think the weight of evidence is on the other side of the scale.
Is there something wrong with HC's reasoning?
Why do you think Hermy is scum?
Why aren't you trying to convince anyone to vote Hermy?
In post 517, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 510, NicCage wrote:Oh hey I know both of you
Yes. I did
Why? I'm not playing anything like the game we were in together.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:06 am

Post by notscience »

In post 520, NicCage wrote:No that's a bad idea, even if the other player is annoying.

Meh

I remember yesterday you said that HC's point about Hermy being town was something you would consider. Today you started with voting Hermy. I take it you don't buy into HC's reasoning, or you think the weight of evidence is on the other side of the scale.

I don't get the second half of this. I've pushed Hermy-scum for a while. But, lets look at my reads on everyone else. You town, which makes YKV town. Venrob town. NachoBaezu Town. BC town. Who does that leave for our 3 scums?

I disagree with it. Difference of opinion.

See above, and reasons yesterday. Hermy's not trying to get reads or anything today either.

Apathy.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 am

Post by NicCage »

Hey ETL you need to acknowledge that you're full of shit. There's no good reason to be voting me. It doesn't make sense that you think I'm scum if you had thought I was town previous to my investigation. I investigated my scumread, and yours. It's absolutely retarded to lynch YKV over me.
In post 521, notscience wrote:
In post 520, NicCage wrote:No that's a bad idea, even if the other player is annoying.

Meh

I don't get the second half of this. I've pushed Hermy-scum for a while. But, lets look at my reads on everyone else. You town, which makes YKV town. Venrob town. NachoBaezu Town. BC town. Who does that leave for our 3 scums?

See above, and reasons yesterday. Hermy's not trying to get reads or anything today either.

Apathy.
Ya, I'm not gonna look back through your posts to find stuff. You know where it's at better than I do. If you don't want HC lynched you should push a real lynch. And seriously, if you're using PoE and you think you have the scumteam picked out it is beyond stupid to lynch someone you think is town. We won't be in lylo tomorrow if we lynch right.

I don't get the second half of this.

For my first comment, I'm saying that you said you would consider HC's reasoning for townreading Hermy. Then I'm assuming that this is either because you think HC's reasoning is wrong or because you think Hermy has more scummy points against her.

No way, really? I want to know why.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Hot Cheetos »

In post 515, notscience wrote:I do shit, but if there's a some moron who threatens town's chances of winning, it's only logical to remove them.
Unless they happen to be confirmed town. It's not that difficult to ignore people, you know.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:28 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@HC:
Can you explain your vote on me when in your previous post you called Venrob scum?

ETL is a good lynch for today. I don't think Nic or YKV are scum thus I don't want to lynch them. ETL is trying to direct potential town PRs which is in no way helpful.

Return to “Completed Open Games”