EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:37 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

The other tjing is that varsoon was really scummy but thor is changing my mind so i dont know if i'm just dumb or gullible or if he is actually town and one of my town reads is completely wrong.
Art is cool.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

Hint: usually trying to guess the entire scum team on Day 2 with no scum flips is going t be kind of hard.
Additional hint: Vote whomever you think is most likely to flip scum. State why you think this. Respond to questions about it.
Tertiary hint: To figure out a replacement affecting a scum read (or vice versa) figure out your read on each player individually. Write out the reasoning for each and look at it, try to figure out what caused the change and then you can figure out if the change is a good or bad one.

Personal opinion: DOn't waste my time just posting about how you have no idea what's going on, figure it out for yourself as best you are able and show up ready to sort through stuff. Theoretically i think that's what town is supposed to do.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Majiffy »

Hey so the bird is still chirping sup with that.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:21 am

You know what, I have been doing that and getting told I'm stupid/wrong and that makes me scum. I'm tired of it. You think I'm wasting your time, then lynch me already. I've given reads lists, explained why I think so, and offered my ideas on who to lynch, but because it's not formatted all pretty with nice language and sounding smart, you dismiss it right away.

Thor/Varsoon: Town who plays like a scumbag.
Mastin: Probably scum with mastin.
Jiffy: Probably scum with Jiffy.
Mollie: Unknown but probably town
AP: Unknown but probably town
Lying Cat: Town
Pasch: Unknown but probably scum.
Grim: Unknown
ETL: Town
Darthe: Scummy.
Missing someone I can't remember. Lynch that person. Oh yeah, Beli, who is flying under the radar saying fuck all. Scummy.

Just because someone plays differently does not mean their instincts are completely off the wall. Am I interested in spending 5 hours a day arguing with people and looking up quotes and putting together cases that look far too deep into shit and are usually wrong? No. I'm not. I have a life. I have a job. And mafia is not that important to me. I'm sorry but it just isn't. Does that mean I shouldn't play? Maybe. If people are going to act like this, then definitely. Take what I've got and help me, or don't and lynch me. I really don't care.

VOTE: Pasch

There you go. I'd rather lynch than no lynch, and this is who it will be.
Art is cool.
bazinga
bazinga
Mafia Scum
bazinga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:32 am

Post by bazinga »

In post 1549, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1547, The Grim Reaper wrote:Who is your biggest town read?
~G
I dont know anymore. It was moolie. But i dont like the fact that she is basically sheeping what used to be her biggest scum read on day one, and i agree with thor on the post he made on the last page (i'll quote when i get back to my desk) about pasch. I also dont agree with the mason thing and i'd rather have that cleared up instead of sly hint dropping or jokes i cant figure out if they are serious or not.
fuck this shit I am NOT fucking sheeping majiffy you giant dummy.
let me just make this in the biggest font so no1 else misses it. majiffy asked ME on what I thought of ap cos he was unsure. that is NOT fucking sheeping

jesus fucking christ

mastin, majiffy can you both just say yes or no as to whether or not you are masons tia
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:33 am

Post by flying beauties »

In post 1554, bazinga wrote:
In post 1549, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1547, The Grim Reaper wrote:Who is your biggest town read?
~G
I dont know anymore. It was moolie. But i dont like the fact that she is basically sheeping what used to be her biggest scum read on day one, and i agree with thor on the post he made on the last page (i'll quote when i get back to my desk) about pasch. I also dont agree with the mason thing and i'd rather have that cleared up instead of sly hint dropping or jokes i cant figure out if they are serious or not.
fuck this shit I am NOT fucking sheeping majiffy you giant dummy.
let me just make this in the biggest font so no1 else misses it. majiffy asked ME on what I thought of ap cos he was unsure. that is NOT fucking sheeping

jesus fucking christ

mastin, majiffy can you both just say yes or no as to whether or not you are masons tia
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:35 am

:( sorry.
Art is cool.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1554, bazinga wrote:mastin, majiffy can you both just say yes or no as to whether or not you are masons tia
No.

Also, cute hydra. Who else is in it?

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:08 am

I am sorry etl, I didn't mean to blow up at you. Image

it just feels like nobody is reading the game except scum. and mebbe not even them.

I was being serious mastin and majiffy, plz answer whether or not you are masons
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1553, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You know what, I have been doing that and getting told I'm stupid/wrong and that makes me scum. I'm tired of it. You think I'm wasting your time, then lynch me already. I've given reads lists, explained why I think so, and offered my ideas on who to lynch, but because it's not formatted all pretty with nice language and sounding smart, you dismiss it right away.
No, I didn't dismiss any of your reads unless I gave a reason for it.
Also, all this weeping really doesn't impress me - oh no, people DISAGREE with you! How utterly terrible of them!
Meh.
That's mafia - either figure out if they are right or wrong for disagreeing with you and move forward, or quit playing a game based around debate, disagreement, and deception.
I mean, seriously, did you expect people to never disagree with you or call you scummy? Because that's what you're making it sound like.
In post 1553, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Thor/Varsoon: Town who plays like a scumbag.
Mastin: Probably scum with mastin.
Jiffy: Probably scum with Jiffy.
Mollie: Unknown but probably town
AP: Unknown but probably town
Lying Cat: Town
Pasch: Unknown but probably scum.
Grim: Unknown
ETL: Town
Darthe: Scummy.
Missing someone I can't remember. Lynch that person. Oh yeah, Beli, who is flying under the radar saying Smurf all. Scummy.
You have five scum reads there.
Why are you voting one of your weaker ones in Pasch?
Also, why do you think Mastin and Majiffy look like scum? Earlier you had been indicating Majiffy was hard to read for you, but you'd read him through Mollie (egads!) and Mollie is convinced not only is Majiffy town, but that he's a mason with Mastin - why are you tossing that read out?
In post 1553, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Just because someone plays differently does not mean their instincts are completely off the wall.
Says the person complaining that I play scummy, that Majiffy is unreadable, and that Mastin i scum for...as far as I can tell, thinking she is scum.
I agree, just because someone plays differently doesn't make them scum...neither does it make them town. I will agree the push on AP seems to be about playstyle and odd connections more than anything else, but you seem to be going totally paralytic simply because people think you're part of a scum team while they're not even voting you.
It's really weird to me.
In post 1554, bazinga wrote:mastin, majiffy can you both just say yes or no as to whether or not you are masons tia
Hint: It doesn't matter, and there's no need for them to clarify gak.
All that matters is what you think of the info you have.
Also - justifying AP as a better lynch outside of this magical belief that he will be unlynchable tomorrow when, if Pasch flips scum, I'll be quite interested in discussing. At that point literally the only real deterant to his lynch, me, will be on your side, so...?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1558, flying beauties wrote:I was being serious mastin and majiffy, plz answer whether or not you are masons
You do realize you asked a yes/no question and got an answer in that form, right?
Now move forward.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and eat a bit of crow for calling me scummy over not believing a claim they never made.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:12 am

fake eta: xpost, okay that changes things. cos you didn't give a read on mastin.

and it is with bert

fake eta2: thor you are a dummy
fake eta3: no, I am not. I feel a little dumb but I was going with the info I had and the interactions.
fake eta4: you are still a dummy
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

Yes, what a dummy I am for reading the game, reading it correctly, and ignoring distractions.

Want to justify that AP lynch again?
I would still much rather lynch Pasch because I see him as significantly more likely to flip scum.
You think he is assured scum.
And yet we are at an impasse.
Mind = boggled

If I fakeclaim cop by mentioning the word cop, copping copworthy guilty - will that change your mind?
I kid though, cop investigation, yo, hur, hur!

This should work.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

And honestly Mollie, go suck an egg.
Seriously - I was right, I was blatantly right, I pointed out to you that you were wrong and wasn't even rude about it when I did, and I get called a dummy.

You are really annoying.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:16 am

oh and ap is a meta read. take
that
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 am

In post 1564, Thor665 wrote:And honestly Mollie, go suck an egg.
Seriously - I was right, I was blatantly right, I pointed out to you that you were wrong and wasn't even rude about it when I did, and I get called a dummy.

You are really annoying.
you were right about them not being masons - have a cookie!

the term "dummy" is an endearment.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 am

Thor: Because a no lynch is stupid. And the fact that half the game is disagreeing with the other half down the middle is leading us to a no lynch, I think it's ridiculous. Me voting Darthe is not going to help anyone because no one cares about darthe and there's simply not enough in his ISO for me to put a nice case together to convince everyone. I don't believe in making associative links until after we get a scum flip, so beyond what he's said and done (or rather, not said and not done), I don't have enough to make it clear to anyone. I also understand there are much better players here, so someone has to be right about either AP or Pasche. So I chose one, and I chose pasche because he disagreed with the JKLM lynch but joined it anyway. AP didn't do anything like that, and words are just words so as far as his voting patterns, that I can tell, pasche is the better option.

Also I'm not "paralytic" because people think I'm scum. It's just that this day has gone on far too long and no new information has come up. It's been the same thing page after page after page. I'm stuck because I keep thinking well maybe if I think someone is town, they are probably scum, and vice versa, these people probably know how to hide their shit well enough, and they are all talking about how scary AP is, but in my mind, you're all scary, so what am I missing, and it goes on like that. So I'd like a fucking flip so I can do something I know how to do. K?
Art is cool.
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:22 am

also I hate it when thor gets all sensitive on me

I never know how to deal with him which is why I was leaving him to majiffy but I like playing with him.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Majiffy »

Don't worry Thor might be scum.

Keep strong on the AP wagon.

||
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1565, flying beauties wrote:oh and ap is a meta read. take
that
What is the meta, as specifically as you can manage.
Unless this is a 'gotcha' type joke/lie - in which case answer the original question.
In post 1566, flying beauties wrote:the term "dummy" is an endearment.
:neutral:
In post 1567, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Thor: Because a no lynch is stupid. And the fact that half the game is disagreeing with the other half down the middle is leading us to a no lynch, I think it's ridiculous.
Eh, it likely won't happen, and disagreements like this are common.
In post 1567, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Me voting Darthe is not going to help anyone because no one cares about darthe and there's simply not enough in his ISO for me to put a nice case together to convince everyone.
Agreed - which makes me wonder why you're so sold on him when you don't have a case you can even describe.
In post 1567, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:AP didn't do anything like that, and words are just words so as far as his voting patterns, that I can tell, pasche is the better option.
I was curious, and am glad you restated this. Your reads list had AP as town and Pasch as scum, but you phrased your vote like a 'just want to avoid no lynch' vote instead of a 'of leading wagons, i think this one is scum' vote. The distance concerned me.
In post 1567, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Also I'm not "paralytic" because people think I'm scum.
It very much comes across that way. Look at your posts prior to and post Mastin calling you scum.
I, personally, find there to be a vast difference in how you're playing.
In post 1567, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:So I'd like a Smurfing flip so I can do something I know how to do. K?
Okay.
I didn't notice a lot of Night Kill Analysis from you today, I guess I get to see it tomorrow?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1569, Majiffy wrote:Don't worry Thor might be scum.

Keep strong on the AP wagon.
That you are refusing to directly engage me about this belief (either one) is rather bizarre.

@Mollie - thoughts on that?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:31 am

Post by The Grim Reaper »

A heads up that I have proposed to Guyett to contemplate the idea of hammering Paschendale, who is now at L-1. We are going to discuss it.

I personally am sick of this "who's got the biggest cock"-fest and want this day to be over. Because this is what Thor is obviously out to try and prove. This has got nothing to do anymore with scumreads on Angry Pidgeon. I've reached the point where I want to grant Thor his cherished little "moment de gloire", but he'll have to pay in kind on Day 3. Stuck-up bastard.

Paschendale is a scumlynch and thus a lynch I can live with.

If we'd drop the hammer, tomorrow first thing I propose this slot does is put its vote on Angry Pidgeon, never to move it again.

Anyway, you'll be hearing from us.

GG
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thanks for taking "I have a strong scum read on Pasch, and a weak one, at best, on AP, so since all of you think both are scum, let's lynch the one I'm comfortable with first" as "Blaaargh, e-peen!"

Seriously, the hell?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

Especially since the only logic presented for doing it in your order is;

"AP is scary!"

Which I don't even believe.