Day 2 - Vote Count #19

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (8)
- Wake88, waynegg, Empking, Majiffy, Titus, Belisarius, leviathan93, Svenskt Stål
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (2)
- PeregrineV, AGar
Svenskt Stål (0)
-
Empking (6)
- Pyrotechnics, Sakura Hana, DeasVail, Natirasha, pieguyn, talah
Majiffy (0)
-
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
DeasVail (0)
-
Wake88 (1)
- kanyeknowsbest
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (1)
- NachoKoopa

18 votes available
10 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-16 01:57:51)

V/LA: talah (11/2)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

I misread nothing. You still got off, which opened the doors for quite a few to follow you off and killed the wagon.

I read this too
In post 2353, AGar wrote:
In post 1979, kanyeknowsbest wrote:can you pls rage now agar? because im considering in the back of my mind trying 2 point the wagon @ u. i wanna know who u want lynched fast.
We're letting the god damned claimed SK live because "LOL HE'LL HELP TOWN."

YOU. DON'T. FUCKING. DO THAT.

YOU KILL IT.

WITH FIRE.

BECAUSE IT'S A KILL THAT IS GOING TO BE WRONG MORE THAN IT'S RIGHT AND SPEED UP THE GAME CLOCK.

You missed the part where only Jiffy and I were actually able to figure out that pie was scum, and he's not going to solely listen to the two players who have their heads out of their asses.
And then to even bring ego posting I to anything with that second bit? You and Jiffy weren't the only ones.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3078, kanyeknowsbest wrote:personally i want pie to shoot every last person in this game.
agreed. let's just let Pie win.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3237, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3235, Natirasha wrote:Curious: Do any of the non-deathtunnelers mind swinging onto Empking?
Ehhh, if only for seeing what levi does tonight on the QT but i doubt it since he's done nothing during today either.

Empking has been my suspicion since D1.
what's the point of the qt specifically now? we already got outed. I keep forgetting and we're just going to tell everyone anyway what we talk about. =/
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3261, Pyrotechnics wrote:Why is Sakura going after Levi after defending him from me yesterday?
because i'm obvious scum to everyone and so anti-town that I should just die apparently. =P
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by talah »

Do you have any scumspects Levi?

Why should I think you are town?

Do you think Beli's scum?

I'm thinking you're scum mostly because you've been ready to adopt other players' opinions quite easily, and you don't appear to be interested in scumhunting.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3430, talah wrote:Do you have any scumspects Levi?

Why should I think you are town?

Do you think Beli's scum?

I'm thinking you're scum mostly because you've been ready to adopt other players' opinions quite easily, and you don't appear to be interested in scumhunting.
I have more town reads then scum reads at any given time. I don't search for scum really. I search for town.

My town reads include: Sakura, Agar (though he should die, but he's still totally obvitown), Majiffy, Kanye, Beli, wake, and wayne, and I'm included because I know i'm town.

the rest I basically throw in as possible scum. and no. I don't scumhunt. I pretty much never do in the games I play. People who have played with me before, should remember and know this, but oh well, not my problem. I townhunt, not scum hunt.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

so no, i don't think Beli's scum.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by talah »

What gave you your townreads on Beli and Majiffy?

What about kayne? Considering Majiffy/kayne are diametrically opposed I'd expect you would be at least cautious about one or the other.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by talah »

/inb4 AGar tells me diametrically opposed doesn't mean what I think it means
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3433, talah wrote:What gave you your townreads on Beli and Majiffy?

What about kayne? Considering Majiffy/kayne are diametrically opposed I'd expect you would be at least cautious about one or the other.
Beli when he first came into the game, gave me a scummy read, I may or may not have said that. but as he talked and time went on it became fairly obvious to me that I very much think he's town. Majiffy's claim I believe as well as the way he plays the game and his frustration I remember from other games I've been in with him and its very much like his town play, so meta on that, and the same for kanye its mostly meta. though I do admit its a little on the lighter side that i'm running on, I still believe he's currently town.

and as for the diametrically opposed, yes that is so, but players can be diametrically opposed and still be the same alignment. its not indicative one way or another of alignment. its more based on playstyle.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by talah »

In post 3435, leviathan93 wrote:Beli when he first came into the game, gave me a scummy read, I may or may not have said that. but as he talked and time went on it became fairly obvious to me that I very much think he's town.
I still don't understand why you're townreading Beli. If I was townreading him I could say "Oh it was this event I felt was genuine", or "I believe he is trying to achieve X and I can understand that".
So something more specific or tangible would be better for me to understand, s'il vous plait?
In post 3435, leviathan93 wrote:Majiffy's claim I believe as well as the way he plays the game and his frustration I remember from other games I've been in with him and its very much like his town play, so meta on that, and the same for kanye its mostly meta. though I do admit its a little on the lighter side that i'm running on, I still believe he's currently town.
Why do you believe Majiffy's claim?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3436, talah wrote:
In post 3435, leviathan93 wrote:Beli when he first came into the game, gave me a scummy read, I may or may not have said that. but as he talked and time went on it became fairly obvious to me that I very much think he's town.
I still don't understand why you're townreading Beli. If I was townreading him I could say "Oh it was this event I felt was genuine", or "I believe he is trying to achieve X and I can understand that".
So something more specific or tangible would be better for me to understand, s'il vous plait?
In post 3435, leviathan93 wrote:Majiffy's claim I believe as well as the way he plays the game and his frustration I remember from other games I've been in with him and its very much like his town play, so meta on that, and the same for kanye its mostly meta. though I do admit its a little on the lighter side that i'm running on, I still believe he's currently town.
Why do you believe Majiffy's claim?
well, my first concern in general is thinking why should I even bother if people think I'm scum. =P y'all aren't going to listen to me anyway. =P so I see very little point in it.

you can't even use the argument on me "it will SOOO help town" =P because apparently i'm scum and therefore i should just be lynched. =P look at Beli's entrance into the game. then look a little later but still early in his time when he got into and argument. I popped in and said a few things and that's when I saw him.

as for majiffy, I believe him because of my meta and past experiences with him. he may be a good player, but his frustration in this game alone takes away the lying aspect of his claim.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by talah »

I'm not trying to get you mislynched. I'm trying to figure out if you're town or scum.

Beli seemed to me to be rolling/hating on me for no particular reason when he should know I'm a screamer in the early game.

I like your assessment of Majiffy, and what I was specifically talking about was suit abilities which I'd hoped you'd been following.

So you're in a neighbourhood. What are your thoughts on alignment of you two?

/questions cease

=P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3438, talah wrote:I'm not trying to get you mislynched. I'm trying to figure out if you're town or scum.

Beli seemed to me to be rolling/hating on me for no particular reason when he should know I'm a screamer in the early game.

I like your assessment of Majiffy, and what I was specifically talking about was suit abilities which I'd hoped you'd been following.

So you're in a neighbourhood. What are your thoughts on alignment of you two?

/questions cease

=P
lol, well, you're doing better than everyone else who already has me pegged as scum. =P

I've never played with Beli before, so my assessment of him is only on this game and other players strategies that i've witnesses. I feel its mostly town play though.

yes, i'm in a neighborhood. its just Sakura and I. and I personally believe she's town. The thread itself really early on gave me that feeling for her and so I decided to consider her town. I personally don't see her as a complex manipulative player to have many layers so I feel she is town. I know I'm town, so I think we are both town. =P unless she's scum and playing me, but I sincerely HIGHLY doubt it. =P
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3439, leviathan93 wrote:I personally don't see her as a complex manipulative player to have many layers so I feel she is town. I know I'm town, so I think we are both town. =P unless she's scum and playing me, but I sincerely HIGHLY doubt it. =P
you don't know her
<_< >_>
/runs
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3440, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3439, leviathan93 wrote:I personally don't see her as a complex manipulative player to have many layers so I feel she is town. I know I'm town, so I think we are both town. =P unless she's scum and playing me, but I sincerely HIGHLY doubt it. =P
you don't know her
<_< >_>
/runs
doesn't matter. how a person types and the words they use are indicative of their personality. Once you search a person's words, very little secrets can be kept. Repetition of play helps solidify this.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by talah »

pieguyn wrote:
you don't know her
<_< >_>
/runs
Lol, I think she's pretty complex but is also straightforward and an inherent scumhunter and so she's town in this game. Man - weird, I'm switching out on you Levi, reckon you might be town but please do a bit of scumhunting because otherwise you're basically an easy easy mislynch or misvig :s

Mmkay, Emp lynch and Beli vig.

(also would like to specify my role before night, so give it a couple of days out of the 17 left will you please?)
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Town City

Majiffy major
Wake pr relations
Sakura department of competence
Deasvail sakuras secretary
Wayne assassin ninja

Village gangster hood

Titus sakuras secretarys secretarys janitor and razzie award winner

Furnace burning hell

Pie lol

Gut hunch soulread evilspawn

Nati shadowy shadow
Beli eyes in darkness
Levi smiley mcsmile
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:12 am

Post by DeasVail »

AGar, it's quite likely that scum were unable to 'deal' with pie last night.

The reasons for lynching pie are still pretty bad, but I can't be bothered arguing anymore.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:46 am

Post by Wake1 »

We need two more votes to lynch the non-Town player.

Then we can end this drama and all can get back to finding Scum.

Every Day this wears on, it will get worse and worse and worse.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:59 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'll update the pool list soon. Something's come up with work I'm having to drop a few games.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Empking »

In post 3375, Pyrotechnics wrote:Not always. Some times town are able to work together and benefit from the leashed SK. But sometimes people just like to yell and try to get their own way. Depends. In mafiastuck, the SK claimed to be a vig day one and wanted to be directed. We realized he was the SK pretty soon though and even though he never admitted it, we still leashed him and he took direction from a strong town core. We won that game because we were able to use the SK to kill the mafia that the rest of town wouldn't lynch.
There is not a strong town core in this game. I'm not sure if the scum are all sticking together, but if not then there's player's such as Nat who are like marmite. If we 'leash' Pie then our best case situation is that he's mafia who will do what a fellow Mafiaso suggests in thread. If he is a Serial Killer then he'll kill the AA9s of the world under the orders of scum. Either way town loses.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, if it continues on after today's lynch, I will consider the debate to lynch or leash lost and be much more upset with those pushing lynch.

Stal, Wake as PR relations LOL. I also never won a razzie. What's the deal with the secretary janitor thing?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Natirasha »

I really have trouble believing anything Smoking says when its so phoned in. He's definitely pretending to be worse than he is.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”