She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

Also, what about Agar is town?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Natirasha »

Titus, can i sway your vote to Empking in any way?
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

Nati, I am keeping an open mind, but I cannot trust Pie. You and Sakura would have to convince me that Pie is trustworthy. Given I think you are scum, you are not the best mouthpiece for the same reason I give little credence to Wake's baseless scumreads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:37 am

Post by leviathan93 »

Also, I'd prefer to be lynched then vigged. so if I'm going to die within the day, then that one works out really well for me. =)
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Natirasha »

I'm not going to lie, I'm trying to reach out to you so that I could hopefully sway your read on me. I would very much like it if we could work together in this game--I won't be able to sway wayne or the others, but you're level-headed enough to change your reads. Empking is one person we appear to be in agreement on, so I am hoping we can work together there.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:45 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3504, Natirasha wrote:I'm not going to lie, I'm trying to reach out to you so that I could hopefully sway your read on me. I would very much like it if we could work together in this game--I won't be able to sway wayne or the others, but you're level-headed enough to change your reads. Empking is one person we appear to be in agreement on, so I am hoping we can work together there.
was this to me?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 am

Post by leviathan93 »

nevermind, it wasn't.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:47 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3504, Natirasha wrote:I'm not going to lie, I'm trying to reach out to you so that I could hopefully sway your read on me. I would very much like it if we could work together in this game--I won't be able to sway wayne or the others, but you're level-headed enough to change your reads. Empking is one person we appear to be in agreement on, so I am hoping we can work together there.
You're killing me. Effing killing me.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:48 am

Post by waynegg »

And :P
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3502, Titus wrote:You and Sakura would have to convince me that Pie is trustworthy.
Given how See Nine Plus Plus had us vigging you D1 due to how you buddy'd Varsoon and wanted us (The town vig) dead, what makes you think i'd be able to convince you here to trust an actual SK?
In post 3503, leviathan93 wrote:Also, I'd prefer to be lynched then vigged. so if I'm going to die within the day, then that one works out really well for me. =)
So you would rather not talk with me tonight?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3499, Titus wrote:Sakura, what about adding PV?

Wake, getting in 1 v 1s with scum never ends well for me or the town. It is detrimental at this point. Don't think people cannot see your scumteads are just people who stand up to you. Scumhunt. Ask questions. Pegging the town leader, Sakura, as scum is pretty obviously a bully ploy.
I put less priority on Scumhunting when I have claimed Scum
right in front of me
. Now that one Scum is found, the next logical step is to see it lynched, before it can kill any more Townies or sow any more chaos.

And I'm not Scum, and from my pov you likely
are
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

When I get killed by town, lynch or otherwise, I do review to see what I can improve upon. There, it lead to a flawless victory and I probably would have derailed a lynch on Dys. I did have Varsson peggd as scum in the longest D1 in mafiascum history. Plus, you were shooting at me... and I knew I was town. That made me want you dead because I figured you were scum.

This is a new game. I don't know if the sk shoot pool is town. That is why I want to close it. I am fine with those names if we fail to lynch. You were untrustworthy due to targeting town.

Convince me Pie won't shoot the towniest out of the pool.

Also, what do you think of PV? Why is Agar town?

=====

Wake, the step is to see that scum lynched and look for other scum. Your refusal to do that suggests you cnnot hunt at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3499, Titus wrote:Sakura, what about adding PV?

Wake, getting in 1 v 1s with scum never ends well for me or the town. It is detrimental at this point. Don't think people cannot see your scumteads are just people who stand up to you. Scumhunt. Ask questions. Pegging the town leader, Sakura, as scum is pretty obviously a bully ploy.
No one made Sakura the "Town Leader."

If Town decides such things, WE ALL COME TOGETHER AND AGREE ON IT, instead of a few making bullshit assertions that this person or that has the position or that one.

...speaking of which, I'm waiting to hear from more people about me being in charge of shacking the SK should we not be able to lynch him today, as well as their thoughts on the system. Your opinion alone does NOT speak for the majority, Titus.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3511, Titus wrote: Wake, the step is to see that scum lynched and look for other scum. Your refusal to do that suggests you cnnot hunt at all.
My focus right now is to lynch the Serial Killer and stop the discord about it once and for all. One more step towards unity is a worthy step indeed.

And, just so you know, I AM searching and analyzing everyone else's reactions WHILE actively trying to lynch the damned Serial KIller.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Wake1 »

Do you want to be my neighbor tonight, Sakura?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

Of course my opinion doesn't speak for the majority. However, unless there is a magical guilty on Sakura, I don't see anyone but you voting Sakura ever. She is taking initative and leading. It is pretty obvious she is the town leader.

If my saying something spoke for the majority, Pie would be dead. I can state the obvious. Stop the mudslining. You are getting more on yourself han me.

If you are searching, why aren't ou asking more questions pf players trying to sort them?

Now, I am the first to ask that. Stal copied and now you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3515, Titus wrote:Of course my opinion doesn't speak for the majority. However, unless there is a magical guilty on Sakura, I don't see anyone but you voting Sakura ever. She is taking initative and leading. It is pretty obvious she is the town leader.

If my saying something spoke for the majority, Pie would be dead. I can state the obvious. Stop the mudslining. You are getting more on yourself han me.

If you are searching, why aren't ou asking more questions pf players trying to sort them?

Point out exactly where the mudslinging is, because I'm getting a pretty strong sense that you're fabricating BS right now.

I, too, have spear-headed an endeavor to shackle and control the Serial Killer. Also, I have taken more than enough initiative. You may think she is the Town leader, but I disagree vehemently with
any
notion of
anyone
being a Town leader, because that, too, causes controversy.

Your constant questions meant to shake my attention from lynching the SK is more than aggravating, Titus. I will not refuse to accomplish my win condition, and will continue trying to either lynch or shackle the SK even if it gets me lynched. Should you do as I expect and you two succeed in a wagon against me, you will both have signed your death warrants once I flip as the Tracker/pilot of the LaGOWE.

It's so confounding. The more Townies and more Days we have, PLUS the death of the SK, gives us a hell of a lot more leverage in favor of a Town win. If we keep up with this SK nonsense we'll likely burn even more Townies and thus more Days to work with. Each Day is worth OVER 15 real-life days!! Lynching Dr. DoLittle over SK and losing Town AA9 has cost us at least 30 days to work with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

Everytime you provide no rationale for Sakura being scum beyond her disagreement, it is mudslinging.

I am not trying to stop you from lynching the sk. That's ludicrious. I am trying to get you to scumhunt, which you now argue is scummy. Again textbook mudslinging.

Tim isn't an endall be all. If this day was shorter, we would make a decision and b closer to forming townblocks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3516, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3515, Titus wrote:Of course my opinion doesn't speak for the majority. However, unless there is a magical guilty on Sakura, I don't see anyone but you voting Sakura ever. She is taking initative and leading. It is pretty obvious she is the town leader.

Point out exactly where the mudslinging is, because I'm getting a pretty strong sense that you're fabricating BS right now.

I, too, have spear-headed an endeavor to shackle and control the Serial Killer. Also, I have taken more than enough initiative. You may think she is the Town leader, but I disagree vehemently with
any
notion of
anyone
being a Town leader, because that, too, causes controversy.

Your constant questions meant to shake my attention from lynching the SK is more than aggravating, Titus. I will not refuse to accomplish my win condition, and will continue trying to either lynch or shackle the SK even if it gets me lynched. Should you do as I expect and you two succeed in a wagon against me, you will both have signed your death warrants once I flip as the Tracker/pilot of the LaGOWE.

It's so confounding. The more Townies and more Days we have, PLUS the death of the SK, gives us a hell of a lot more leverage in favor of a Town win. If we keep up with this SK nonsense we'll likely burn even more Townies and thus more Days to work with. Each Day is worth OVER 15 real-life days!! Lynching Dr. DoLittle over SK and losing Town AA9 has cost us at least 30 days to work with.
In post 2534, PeregrineV wrote:Pie did as asked.

Yes, it's unfortunate AA9 was town. But as for a good vig shot? It still was.

But, to honor her fallen memory, all Pie voters can comb AA9's posts, find her scumreads, and we will go lynch them.
OK, you can leave yourself in the vig pool. Your anti-town attitude has clearly shown through. And you and EmpKing continue to wail about ArcAngel being shot. Well, at this point you are providing the same amount of additional content (zero) while spending every post screaming the same thing over and over again.

And if you didn't know, Titus has claimed vig also. Perhaps you should rant about he is the 2nd SK and should also be lynched.

Or you could beg her to shoot Pie and get it all over with.

But you haven't done any of that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3516, Wake1 wrote:I, too, have spear-headed an endeavor to shackle and control the Serial Killer. Also, I have taken more than enough initiative. You may think she is the Town leader, but I disagree vehemently with any notion of anyone being a Town leader, because that, too, causes controversy.
This is already done. Pie thinks so, town thinks so, so it's done.

Move on.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3517, Titus wrote:Everytime you provide no rationale for Sakura being scum beyond her disagreement, it is mudslinging.

I am not trying to stop you from lynching the sk. That's ludicrious. I am trying to get you to scumhunt, which you now argue is scummy. Again textbook mudslinging.

Tim isn't an endall be all. If this day was shorter, we would make a decision and b closer to forming townblocks.
Lol? If accusations in Mafia is mudslinging, then everyone in Mafia slings mud.

And, I've already told you why I suspect Sakura, so your ardent ignorance is gonna be seen as intentional.

Finally, another flaw in your thinking is the assumption that I haven't done any Scumhunting at all. Just admit it already.

...and I sort of suspect that when you're nervous under pressure, you begin to mistype your words.

Time is important, if it's actively used. The faster Townies die, the faster time is burnt.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

Baseless accusations = mudslinging.

I have been phone posting bc I am sick in bed. You are being hyper nitpick to avoid scumhunting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

PV, what do you think of a Sakura-Titus-Kayne–PV townblock with Agar to be discussed?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3518, PeregrineV wrote: OK, you can leave yourself in the vig pool. Your anti-town attitude has clearly shown through. And you and EmpKing continue to wail about ArcAngel being shot. Well, at this point you are providing the same amount of additional content (zero) while spending every post screaming the same thing over and over again.

And if you didn't know, Titus has claimed vig also. Perhaps you should rant about he is the 2nd SK and should also be lynched.

Or you could beg her to shoot Pie and get it all over with.

But you haven't done any of that.

Great, now I'm seeing deliberate manipulation on your end, too.

If anything is anti-Town, Peregrine, it's the complete and utter refusal to lynch the Serial Killer when its continued existence hurts Town. If you want to play dirty and start maliciously lying and twisting my words and intentions, I'll pick apart your spurious posts with extreme attention to detail. Your insinuation that I've provided zero content is crap, and if you think so strongly that way, then you put your money where your mouth is and you prove your baseless claim. The reason I'm upset about AA9 being shot is because
we lost a Townie
, and regardless of what your drama is with AA9, all Townies are important because numbers are important. You go ahead and debate me on this.

I know Titus has claimed Vigilante, but she won't elaborate on the details because she said something about ammo, so yeah, there are questions about that, too. Assuming pie IS the SK, I highly doubt there's a 2nd one, but if pie flips Goon, I'm open to the possibility of there indeed existing an SK in this game. Lastly, I asked Titus about shooting pie, but she mentioned the ammo bit and didn't go into detail.

In post 3519, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3516, Wake1 wrote:I, too, have spear-headed an endeavor to shackle and control the Serial Killer. Also, I have taken more than enough initiative. You may think she is the Town leader, but I disagree vehemently with any notion of anyone being a Town leader, because that, too, causes controversy.
This is already done. Pie thinks so, town thinks so, so it's done.

Move on.
Which part of my post were you responding to, Peregrine?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 am

Post by waynegg »

There's no doubt Sakura is town.

There's also no doubt that her faillogic puts her out of the running for "town leader". I don't follow the blind and leader definitely implies that person is the one to follow. So far I believe she's helped scum more than town and scum would likely keep her to LyLo as a result. Where's a vig when you need one?
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”