Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:45 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.4

[3] thezmon221 (mastin2, zMuffinMan, Ghostly Penguin)
[2] Varsoon (pieguyn, BROseidon)
[1] BROseidon (thenewearth)
[1] mastin2 (thezmon221)
[1] Morph the Cat (Psychlone)
[1] pieguyn (Varsoon)
[1] zMuffinMan (waynegg)

[3] Not Voting (Mac, Morph the Cat, MafiaSSK)

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-11-14 13:00:00)
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:46 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 221, morph the cat wrote:Talk to me about this.
Will get to it in a sec. I want to look over wayne's reads, but before I do that, I'll do this, and before I do this, I want to say that I do think wayne's town, although I admittedly don't know his play very well.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Psychlone »

Mastin, I don't think I ever spoke to you directly before.
Hi!
Nacho didn't tell me much about it, but I believe it has something to do it with the way you broke the rvs flow, not the breaking the flow itself.

What about Varsoon is bothering you?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:47 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 225, borkjerfkin wrote:pagetoppin like <fuck analogies>
Bork is a modding god.
My academy.
Agnigi
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:47 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

morph wrote:Post 212 makes Cabd very sad.
why?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 223, waynegg wrote:I have muffin scum, BRO maybe scum (he's to envolved early, when he generally lurks the hell out of D1 as town). I have Varsoon and Pie as town. I think you're town unless thezmon flips scum. Morph I'm on the fence about. They come off town, but ffery does have that propensity to awkwardly scumclaim for her own lulz which is keeping me from saying they're town. Everyone else is in a holding pattern while I wait for more posting.
No. I scumclaimed because it helped me earn a day kill. I would never have made that post otherwise.

As indicated in the other post I linked to (I was town in that game), I'm pretty scrupulous about not explicitly saying "I'm town" when I'm town. I feel like having to call myself town means I'm doing something wrong. I let my in-thread actions speak for themselves.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:49 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 227, Psychlone wrote:What about Varsoon is bothering you?
Oh, a few random things here and there (things that are probably null and potentially even town, but still make me paranoid), but overall, basically nothing. It's mainly caution relating to townreading Varsoon too easily. I think he's town, but he's not a townread I want to put confidence into.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:51 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 107, BROseidon wrote:I took that as tongue in cheek.
This one pinged.
In post 109, BROseidon wrote:
In post 97, Varsoon wrote:I'm also scum-reading zmuffin, but that's because I don't believe the PGO claim and I always scum-read zmuffin. I was even scum-reading zmuffin in Xenogears. I had to constantly check to make sure he wasn't on my team that game.
In post 36, Venmar wrote:OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN UP, READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Claim: PGO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THIS IS NOT A TEST, I'M A PGO SO IF YOU'RE SCUM PLEASE TARGET ME KTHX
No wonder all those crumbs slipped by you guys...
This one, too.

If you're expecting reasons for the ping, too bad. I have none. Pure gut. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Psychlone »

Fery ur not even commenting on my iffy feeling on your post? :<
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:57 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 233, Psychlone wrote:Fery ur not even commenting on my iffy feeling on your post? :<
Which post do you feel iffy about? I know you feel iffy, but I don't know why.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:58 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 229, zMuffinMan wrote:
morph wrote:Post 212 makes Cabd very sad.
why?
Because it makes him think you might be scum. I don't know why that post pinged for him yet, though I have a sort of free-floating not-so-happy feel about you atm, too.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:08 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

*shrug*

how much of that stems from paranoia and how much of that stems from actually thinking i'm scum?

would it help if i told you i'm town?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:14 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 233, Psychlone wrote:Fery ur not even commenting on my iffy feeling on your post? :<
You know, I thought it was posts, not a specific post. And I thought that you didn't like that I was letting the game float along, and enjoying the early before-things-get-serious period of the game, when I usually push to make things serious faster.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:19 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Can y’all take a minute and recognize that I claimed a Cult Lyncher in the same post I voted Mastin?
In post 88, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Not loving thezmon221 caring about his wagon here:
In post 85, thezmon221 wrote:Isn't it clear? He's clearly trying to mount a mislynch so early in the game against an obviously pro-town player.
VOTE: thezmon221

Oh, and I'll usually remember to sign my posts; Ghostlin will probably use a non-black font color for his when he's not talking to the mod. And if there's cursing/yelling at people/being unsociable, that's also probably him... :lol:

--PA
PA you break my heart if you think I *actually* care about a clearly spam vote on me.
In post 90, pieguyn wrote:
In post 85, thezmon221 wrote:Isn't it clear? He's clearly trying to mount a mislynch so early in the game against an obviously pro-town player.
okay why the hell is it I can't seem to tell if any of these posts are serious or not @_@
I was being frivolous. Or maybe it's a reaction fish. Granted, I didn't really expect it to garner much attention, but take it for what you will.

Might as well use those reactions, though. Bro’s post kind of sums things up decently well:
In post 120, BROseidon wrote:Regarding the second thing, I took what thez said to be a roundabout way of saying "I'm RVSing with OMGUS." In particular, I'm cueing in on the word "obviously" as an indicator of sarcasm. The fact that penguin (and a few others) have latched onto that seriously is concerning.
In post 103, Varsoon wrote:Or a proper evaluation of play and agreement with the currently building wagon in a way that simultaneously puts pressure on the slot but doesn't put it in danger of being a lynch?
Sorry. I feel no pressure.
In post 131, pieguyn wrote:^ is that abrasive enough for you morph
From what I've played with V, he looks town.
In post 134, Varsoon wrote:Actually, yeah, fuck it, I've just amassed a WAY better case against you, pieguy. zmon very well might be scum, but I think you're scared of the idea of Town-varsoon crushing you. I know that I'm an easy mislynch early, and you could probably pull it off, but you've tripped over yourself trying to do so, and I've exposed you.
Can you please explain your case on me? All I've gathered is, "Bro, you OMGUS'ed Mastin in a sarcastic light, which is scumfuck."

Are you... strawmanning?
In post 142, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't like the continued flippancy from thezmon.
Que?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:19 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Can y’all take a minute and recognize that I claimed a Cult Lyncher in the same post I voted Mastin?
In post 88, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Not loving thezmon221 caring about his wagon here:
VOTE: thezmon221

Oh, and I'll usually remember to sign my posts; Ghostlin will probably use a non-black font color for his when he's not talking to the mod. And if there's cursing/yelling at people/being unsociable, that's also probably him... :lol:

--PA
PA you break my heart if you think I *actually* care about a clearly spam vote on me.
In post 90, pieguyn wrote:
okay why the hell is it I can't seem to tell if any of these posts are serious or not @_@
I was being frivolous. Or maybe it's a reaction fish. Granted, I didn't really expect it to garner much attention, but take it for what you will.

Might as well use those reactions, though. Bro’s post kind of sums things up decently well:
In post 120, BROseidon wrote:Regarding the second thing, I took what thez said to be a roundabout way of saying "I'm RVSing with OMGUS." In particular, I'm cueing in on the word "obviously" as an indicator of sarcasm. The fact that penguin (and a few others) have latched onto that seriously is concerning.
In post 103, Varsoon wrote:Or a proper evaluation of play and agreement with the currently building wagon in a way that simultaneously puts pressure on the slot but doesn't put it in danger of being a lynch?
Sorry. I feel no pressure.
In post 131, pieguyn wrote:^ is that abrasive enough for you morph
From what I've played with V, he looks town.
In post 134, Varsoon wrote:Actually, yeah, fuck it, I've just amassed a WAY better case against you, pieguy. zmon very well might be scum, but I think you're scared of the idea of Town-varsoon crushing you. I know that I'm an easy mislynch early, and you could probably pull it off, but you've tripped over yourself trying to do so, and I've exposed you.
Can you please explain your case on me? All I've gathered is, "Bro, you OMGUS'ed Mastin in a sarcastic light, which is scumfuck."

Are you... strawmanning?
In post 142, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't like the continued flippancy from thezmon.
Que?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 236, zMuffinMan wrote:*shrug*

how much of that stems from paranoia and how much of that stems from actually thinking i'm scum?
Wasn't that long ago that I posted a reads list that had you in my townpile IIRC. The main reason I put you there was because of your observation about my play. It's not exactly a secret, though, that I tend to townread people who are suspicious of me when I like their reasoning.
would it help if i told you i'm town?
What usually helps is seeing town motivation in in-thread behaviors. And that's a body of work.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@thezmon

who do you think is scum?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Oops, forgot to post intended post #2:

Pie/V is TvT.

{ BRO, PA/Ghost, mastin, morph, pie, psych, V}
{Wayne, newearth}
{Mac, Mafia, Muffin}

Vast majority of my reads are gut/feel reads. Only probably 3-4 are legit backed with evidence.

Second slot is scum.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Psychlone »

In post 237, morph the cat wrote:
You know, I thought it was posts, not a specific post. And I thought that you didn't like that I was letting the game float along, and enjoying the early before-things-get-serious period of the game, when I usually push to make things serious faster.
I thought about it when zmuffin mentioned it, but cabd took over during the period where you should be stepping up, and I never
cared
thought about how he usually do his opening, so meh.

What I had problem with was something different.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:48 am

Post by morph the cat »

The fuck have I stepped up in? I've been a non presence.

Spoiler: All cabd posts so far
In post 41, morph the cat wrote:That's a great idea, wayne, and imma let you finish, but this morphgame had the best scum claim of all time:
In post 29, morph the cat wrote:hi guys.
In post 3, Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's all hold hands and pray for the random.org gods to give ffery scum!
You didn't have to go so far as to sacrifice a kitten to them.

Post something useful guys. page 1 is nearly used up and I have not one read.
In post 50, morph the cat wrote:Man bro, you're super gullible. My shitty reaction test worked on you in gears, too.
In post 53, morph the cat wrote:
In post 51, pieguyn wrote:@morph: do you think that's a town-tell?
If it is it's a super light one.

Don't worry bro, i'll chop your balls off this game too.
In post 57, morph the cat wrote:
In post 54, morph the cat wrote:
In post 53, morph the cat wrote:
In post 51, pieguyn wrote:@morph: do you think that's a town-tell?
If it is it's a super light one.

Don't worry bro, i'll chop your balls off this game too.
^^ Why signing posts is unnecessary.
both of those posts were ffery, naturally.
In post 60, morph the cat wrote:
In post 31, zMuffinMan wrote:OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN UP, READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Claim: PGO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THIS IS NOT A TEST, I'M A PGO SO IF YOU'RE SCUM PLEASE TARGET ME KTHX
What an odd set of circumstances. It just so happens that:

I claim miller-tracker
In post 62, morph the cat wrote:Before your time, kiddo. Before your time.
In post 64, morph the cat wrote:
In post 63, Psychlone wrote:It's a reference to the Xenoblade large game.
Killjoy.
In post 67, morph the cat wrote:
In post 66, Psychlone wrote:
In post 39, waynegg wrote:
In post 36, Psychlone wrote:
In post 33, waynegg wrote:
In post 13, morph the cat wrote:You can put me in your scum list if you want. Won't change my alignment.
Nice angle.

VOTE: Morph
I approve of the vote, but I don't get what you mean by "angle."
The flippant scum claim during RVS. Putting them in scum won't change their alignment, ergo scum.
Can't tell if you though morph's early posts were srs or not

P-EDIT: YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE THE PASSWORD!
It's wayne. He won't know if he was serious either until later, probably.
In post 96, morph the cat wrote:
In post 95, Ghostly Penguin wrote:I'm reserving judgment on BRO right now; he totally duped me in NY 165.
And what am I, chopped liver? I see how it is.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:51 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 243, Psychlone wrote:
In post 237, morph the cat wrote:
I thought about it when zmuffin mentioned it, but cabd took over during the period where you should be stepping up, and I never
cared
thought about how he usually do his opening, so meh.

What I had problem with was something different.
If you want me to address it you're probably going to have to tell me what it is.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Psychlone »

Its prob waaaay off timing but whatever.
Should've done it yesterday, but I was having too much fun with my modem and stuffs so
In post 13, morph the cat wrote:
In post 10, mastin2 wrote:
In post 9, morph the cat wrote:hi guys.
Dammit, ffery. (That's you, right?) It's going to be hard keeping you out of my scum list if you keep posting like
this
. :(
You can put me in your scum list if you want. Won't change my alignment.
This looked like you were frozen in ice, which is stuff that I don't usually feel from you.

Prob would've voted you for it but I missed it the first time.
So I've been hinting that I wasn't townreading you and you didn't respond at all.

Were you purposely ignoring it or did you not pick up on my hint?

P-Edit: that's what I said. Cabd was posting at the timing where you would've step up.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:55 am

Post by waynegg »

Cabd and I see things very differently and still reach the same conclusions eventually. I don't see anything to be sad over. Enlighten me?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Psychlone »

So since cabd was posting at that time, I took not leading out of rvs as null.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:05 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 246, Psychlone wrote:Its prob waaaay off timing but whatever.
Should've done it yesterday, but I was having too much fun with my modem and stuffs so
In post 13, morph the cat wrote:
In post 10, mastin2 wrote:
In post 9, morph the cat wrote:hi guys.
Dammit, ffery. (That's you, right?) It's going to be hard keeping you out of my scum list if you keep posting like
this
. :(
You can put me in your scum list if you want. Won't change my alignment.
This looked like you were frozen in ice, which is stuff that I don't usually feel from you.

Prob would've voted you for it but I missed it the first time.
So I've been hinting that I wasn't townreading you and you didn't respond at all.

Were you purposely ignoring it or did you not pick up on my hint?

P-Edit: that's what I said. Cabd was posting at the timing where you would've step up.
We haven't quite been synchronous in-thread since you started hinting so I've been kinda waiting for synchronicity to happen.

That's at least two players who didn't like my comment, so it will probably wind up on my "don't say stuff like this at MS" list.

But, it's exactly sort of "true no matter what my alignment" comment that I tend to make when I'm not worried about how it's going to be taken. Nacho can probably figure out what the timing and game state mean given when I posted that, and the sort of stick-with-truth statement that I'm likely to make when I feel cornered and don't want to lie.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”