Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:15 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 42, morph the cat wrote:
In post 41, morph the cat wrote:That's a great idea, wayne, and imma let you finish, but this morphgame had the best scum claim of all time:
In post 29, morph the cat wrote:hi guys.
In post 3, Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's all hold hands and pray for the random.org gods to give ffery scum!
You didn't have to go so far as to sacrifice a kitten to them.

Post something useful guys. page 1 is nearly used up and I have not one read.
You forgot this.

Both are ffery posts.
What happened to the post just before this one where you linked to two games where you scum told on yourself early, with no feeling cornered. I know I didn't just dream the post up...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:16 am

Post by morph the cat »

Ffery made that one as a response/xpost to the one I had linked.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 am

Post by morph the cat »

Either way you're thinking of achievement unlocked. As ffery noted, we claimed scum and a whole bunch of other shit (including quickhammering on day one for the lulz) because of the game's mechanic giving us a daykill on day three for doing so.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 am

Post by waynegg »

Ok, but now I don't find that post, that had links to two ffery games where she told on herself, in this thread any more. What happened to it?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Psychlone »

What's fery's take on V?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 am

Post by morph the cat »

It's in the same realm as the post where I ask varsoon his address so I can send him a pizza.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Mac »

yo! im here but tired. might not read up til tomorrow
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 am

Post by waynegg »

It was between this post...
In post 39, waynegg wrote:
In post 36, Psychlone wrote:
In post 33, waynegg wrote:
In post 13, morph the cat wrote:You can put me in your scum list if you want. Won't change my alignment.
Nice angle.

VOTE: Morph
I approve of the vote, but I don't get what you mean by "angle."
The flippant scum claim during RVS. Putting them in scum won't change their alignment, ergo scum.
And this one...
In post 42, morph the cat wrote:
In post 41, morph the cat wrote:That's a great idea, wayne, and imma let you finish, but this morphgame had the best scum claim of all time:
In post 29, morph the cat wrote:hi guys.
In post 3, Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's all hold hands and pray for the random.org gods to give ffery scum!
You didn't have to go so far as to sacrifice a kitten to them.

Post something useful guys. page 1 is nearly used up and I have not one read.
You forgot this.

Both are ffery posts.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:22 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 255, morph the cat wrote:It's in the same realm as the post where I ask varsoon his address so I can send him a pizza.
Why?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:22 am

Post by waynegg »

Neither were ongoing games
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:23 am

Post by waynegg »

Sorry, but it bothers me when posts come up I explicitly missing.
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 253, waynegg wrote:Ok, but now I don't find that post, that had links to two ffery games where she told on herself, in this thread any more. What happened to it?
That's the only post I made. Cabd linked to Achievement Unlocked where I intentionally scum-claimed in order to earn a daykill (a game winning daykill I might add!). I linked to the post where I talked about my philosophy regarding stating or strongly implying "I'm town".
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 am

Post by morph the cat »

Lay off the bath salts.

Morph has 4 completed games, if you want links.

1 SK, 3 groupscum
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 am

Post by waynegg »

*inexplicitly
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 am

Post by waynegg »

I'm not eating anybody's face cabd. It just bothers me the post was deleted because it ain't here no mo. I've gone page-by-page looking for it to make sure.
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:28 am

Post by morph the cat »

I dunno, Wayne. No post I made has gone missing. I don't know what you are remembering, but it's not a post I made.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:29 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 264, waynegg wrote:I'm not eating anybody's face cabd. It just bothers me the post was deleted because it ain't here no mo. I've gone page-by-page looking for it to make sure.
Well, morph certainly can't delete things. So either:

A: You're full of shit regarding this
or
B: Borkie is cheating

I kinda tend to side on option A, personally.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:32 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 249, morph the cat wrote: So I've been Nacho can probably figure out what the timing and game state mean given when I posted that, and the sort of stick-with-truth statement that I'm likely to make when I feel cornered and don't want to lie.
It especially concerns me because of this statement and the fact those posts which were linked disproves this one ^ where ffery says she makes that kind of "stick-with-truth statement" when she feels cornered.

pedit I know what I saw.
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:33 am

Post by morph the cat »

Then you're calling me or bork a cheater. Get real.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 am

Post by waynegg »

One was a game from September. I don't remember the other. They weren't necessarily Morph games, just games ffery was in.

pedit no, I'm not. I'm just saying a post that
was
here! no longer is.
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 211, morph the cat wrote:
In post 210, zMuffinMan wrote:which stuff are you referring to when you say pieguy was trying to figure stuff out? because most of the stuff i remember him trying to figure out wasn't alignment-indicative (is this a serious post? is that a serious post?) and i wouldn't exactly call his exchange with varsoon trying to figure varsoon out
I was thinking about the whole "hi guys" thing, which I think has taken up way more real estate in the game than it deserves. tbh, I never expected my usual starting post to become as iconic as it has. It used to be that the noteworthy thing about my entrance into a game was not RVS-voting. This game is almost clique-ish due to the number of people who play often together on the player list. Someone relatively new trying to sort through all the rvs-phase posturing and homages to prior games (including your first post) does look pretty town to me.

Something similar happened in a recent newbie game. Kaze replaced in to a scum slot in that game, and spent the majority of his day 1 posts complaining about all the prior games discussion and obscure references. I was the other scum player, and I spent a good chunk of my day 1 adding layers of meta references and obscure in-jokes. pieguyn's efforts to get the not-obviously-off-topic stuff figured out strikes me as a much more town-like reaction.
as for BRO, one reason i have him as town is that i didn't mind the reasons for his vote. the attack felt more townish than scummy, really. dunno why you have him as scum for that.
I figured that once Cabd and I synched, we might put our vote on thezmon, because the post I quoted with some bolding would have drawn my vote if I were playing solo. BRO's voting someone who's on a wagon that meets with my strong approval caught my attention. Town-BRO and I tend to think somewhat alike in the early game. This was especially apparent to me in the Diner game. I'm going to exercise more caution this game, though, because my day 1 scumread of him in Xenogears was still being discussed very late into that game. :/
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:36 am

Post by morph the cat »

That's the only post linking another game, and it's nowhere near post 42
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:39 am

Post by waynegg »

I can think of many innocuous situations where it would come up missing, so please don't insinuate me accusing anyone of cheating. The game that I remember was a game that started in September that was a flawless scum victory (or at least it seemed as much in the OP because every flip was green). So, a little help finding that one?
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:40 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 269, waynegg wrote:One was a game from September. I don't remember the other. They weren't necessarily Morph games, just games ffery was in.

pedit no, I'm not. I'm just saying a post that
was
here! no longer is.
Have you been meta-ing me? Because what you're saying does kinda fit a newbie game I played, but the post I'm thinking about was made in October IIRC. It wasn't really a scum-claim, more of a multi-layered meaning, and true (obscurely true) in all layers. It was a post I was goiing to point back to at the end of the game.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:41 am

Post by morph the cat »

Who was in it? Because the only flawless victories of ffery's that come to mind are ones as morph.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”