[M] Micro 237: Greatest Idea Mafia - (Hunger ENDGames)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Guyett »

You could well have had an investigative role and be an alien too. In fact I'm sure you probably do have an investigative role....
Where did you say on D1 about a weak PR?

You aren't scum with Militos, that much is undoubted.
In fact I am pretty sure Miltos is town

Also when given:
Mafia goon
VT
CT

Why would you discard goon?
CT is the worst investigative role as it has the dubious advantage of miller like powers. However given those cards that have been claimed why would you chose to go for VT over goon?

How do you know that there is even 2 scum on the same team?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Guyett »

The fact that you were so sure I was town on D1 as my "town tell was showing" and as you have said that my play has been consistent all game would indicate you still have a town read on me. That comment regarding the Robs bastard game would indicate you are only going against your earlier town read on me to push through an easy mislynch or set up an easy mislynch.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1075, Guyett wrote:Where did you say on D1 about a weak PR?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5356881
and numerous times thereafter.
You aren't scum with Militos, that much is undoubted.
In fact I am pretty sure Miltos is town
Agreed on both accounts.
Why would you discard goon?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5356905
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5374898
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5375216
Needless to say, I've been over this before.
CT is the worst investigative role as it has the dubious advantage of miller like powers. However given those cards that have been claimed why would you chose to go for VT over goon?
I didn't know that CT gave miller powers when I chose it.
And because of reasons discussed above.
How do you know that there is even 2 scum on the same team?
I don't. I'm saying that your theory makes no fucking sense(ie fakeclaiming CT) unless I have a partner(which seems unlikely since I've copped heat from everyone at this point) or I am deliberately acting retarded.
The fact that you were so sure I was town on D1 as my "town tell was showing" and as you have said that my play has been consistent all game would indicate you still have a town read on me. That comment regarding the Robs bastard game would indicate you are only going against your earlier town read on me to push through an easy mislynch or set up an easy mislynch.
POE's a bitch.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Guyett »

I think you might have an alien card like alien sympathiser for your role and something like Cop, PI, seer or fbi agent.

You would have investigated someone but got a result of Nat is not mafia/SK/werewolf or cult so you would have assumed someone was a psychomagnet.
As an alien you may have been investigated by others as all actions were drawn to you (including my doc abilities) so you could have been investigated as Alien so you had to play the CT card.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Guyett »

Nat could you list who is most likely to be scum?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 487, Natirasha wrote:K so the point is Sakura asked me a generalized question, "what alignment do you like to play" and I gave her a generalized answer--i prefer being a third party, and am completely indifferent to being town or mafia. I selected Town this game because being a mafiate is disadvantaged by the setup and because being essentially a goon(I'm essentially a vt as is) is boring.
But using the Mafia Goon card as an alignment card could have made you 3rd party as the odds of being on your own are pretty high in this game
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Natirasha »

Except no one pushed me yesterday and so I had no reason to fakeclaim yesterday? And following this line of logic, I have no reason to fakeclaim today?

As I said literally like five posts before, scum is {SleepyK, you, Bulba, Mitillos} in that order(ie SleepyK most likely). Although, the line between you and Bulba is pretty close.

PEDIT: I suppose you could consider a solo mafia as a third party, but I would rather not bank on that possibility when choosing roles--especially since there are the most mafia cards of all the factions.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Guyett »

We could argue until the cows come home about this fake claim.
Why is SKrew top of the list?
Why is Bulba low?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Natirasha »

SleepyK was one of my bigger townreads, but his play yesterday--especially at the end--was super suspect.
The gap between Bulba and you is pretty small all things considered, but what edged him out was that he's been aggressively pushing his scumreads more and in general has been a strong town-aligned leader since SleepyK went into lurking. The minus in his court is the odd DO targetting last night(which might have been a failsafe in case I was a tracker).
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Guyett »

Could you point out his super suspect play?
Bulba aggressively forced the fucking doctor to out himself.

I am much happier with you or bulba seeing rope than Skrew
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Natirasha »

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1084, Guyett wrote:I am much happier with you or bulba seeing rope than Skrew
Sell me on Bulba, Guyett.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Guyett »

well I have pushed for a lynch of someone who promised reads but didn't give any for ages.... he flipped town. He shouldn't have promised reads if he had no time to do them, was he inactive in his other games? Like he has disappeared off the site so he may have just had no time :shrug:
Do you have anything else against him?

I'll try working on a bulba case after dinner
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Guyett »

Like he could be scum but I feel his wagon is a bit shit and is kinda built on his inactivity and inability to defend himself.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1087, Guyett wrote:Do you have anything else against him?
Eh, not really, but the active lurking is pretty damning in my eyes--he didn't even give an excuse or cop-out reads, he flat out said "Yeah I'm reading, but I'm fine to sit on the sidelines despite everyone forestalling the day just for me to catch up". It was in stark contrast to his play earlier, and he wasn't in the midst of siteflaking at the time.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Guyett »

but he admitted to lurking... I'd imagine that if scum were caught out active lurking they'd stop and start posting more.... Skrew just didn't care that people were on to him about active lurking.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1090, Guyett wrote:but he admitted to lurking... I'd imagine that if scum were caught out active lurking they'd stop and start posting more.... Skrew just didn't care that people were on to him about active lurking.
Except as I said yesterday, the way I see it, I could at least
pretend
he forgot about the thread if he didn't admit to lurking it. The way he did it came off a not genuine to me.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Guyett »

Ok so I'm going out for a few pints with the lads so I won't be able to make my case on Bulba tonight. apologies
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Natirasha »

np
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Guyett »

actually I have an hour to play with, bear with me.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Guyett »

Also I've a question.. does me being doctor explain my early play? Like I wanted to not stick out as PR but also not become lynch bait?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1070, Guyett wrote:VOTE: Nat

Not happy with the Skrew wagon at all. The mod is searching for a replacement so lets wait to hear from them.
I'm really unhappy with Nat's claims for alignment and role cards.
Both of his claims (VT and conspiracy theorist) are multiple cards.
Now CT is able to investigate if a person is an alien but also investigates as alien. Skrew hasn't claimed but in theory could have a PR that investigates if the person is alien so Nat's claim could be covering his arse as he could actually be an alien.
I love how you're trying to defend your buddy. It's not going to work.
In post 1076, Guyett wrote:The fact that you were so sure I was town on D1 as my "town tell was showing" and as you have said that my play has been consistent all game would indicate you still have a town read on me. That comment regarding the Robs bastard game would indicate you are only going against your earlier town read on me to push through an easy mislynch or set up an easy mislynch.
I always love this attack by scum. "But you called me town at the beginning of the game. You must call me town now!" It's hilarious.
In post 1083, Natirasha wrote:The minus in his court is the odd DO targetting last night(which might have been a failsafe in case I was a tracker).
I considered investigating Guyett or Skrew, but I decided on DO, since Mason had already created enough of a cross-section that would allow for a definitive alignment result, making it more likely to clear him as a conf. townie. With anyone else, I'd only confirm them as werewolf or not werewolf. I liked the certainty better.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1095, Guyett wrote:Also I've a question.. does me being doctor explain my early play? Like I wanted to not stick out as PR but also not become lynch bait?
No, it doesn't explain your play at all, and it doesn't make you less likely to be scum.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1095, Guyett wrote:Also I've a question.. does me being doctor explain my early play? Like I wanted to not stick out as PR but also not become lynch bait?
? I saw your play as normal for Guyett.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Guyett »

Ok firstly the discard of alpha goon in preference of keeping VT. Bulba is pretty good scum so why chose town over alignment instead of mafia?
Bear in mind last greatest idea he discarded town miller role for an alien role. I don't buy . yes you might get VT but you also got a mafia role... why not pick it?
I always find it suspicious when people claim something that is found multiple times in the card deck.

He kept pushing Sak as scum even after her IC claim... then said she could be scum IC despite playing this game enough to know better.

His early argument with Skrew about whether a cop is useless in this game is kinda really weird now. Back then I fully agreed with skrew about it being useless in this game. Now that he has claimed Seer and said it was a pretty useless role this kinda goes against his early argument doesn't it? contains his arguments.
In this game Seer is the same amount of uselessness as cop unless there is the factions present.

The unwillingness to take part in the claim is very suspect. I said I was willing to take part but that I would like to go last. It was obvious that I had good reasons due to the lack of night kill and once I said that I had crumbed my role I think he knew full well that I was the cop... he continued to push for me to claim. His tunneling here came across as quite scummy.
At that stage with half of the people claimed it only gave advantage to scum... His reasons for not claiming were complete bullshit. Was he afraid of being night killed? There were 2 masons and an IC outed (followed by a doc) all of whom were much bigger targets for nk than a fucking seer.

has all sorts of appalling reasons for why someone would be scum.
I never immediately trusted Who's claim. I put his claim in the table and then had to think on it. Lots of misreps

His death tunneling on D2 was terrible.

His case on both myself and Skrew come across that he knows for a fact we are scum... not that he suspects but that he knows

"Because you are not guaranteed to be town." Fair enough... why not fucking investigate me then? investigating DO was either fake and you aren't actually what you say you are... or FUCKING STUPID as he was pretty much town in everyones eyes!!!

Your reason for claiming was "Stuff has gone so terribly awry at this point"..... Eh what? The only difference between now and then was that we had lynched a SK and what was effectively a Named townie died... so what exactly went so terribly awry that made you feel the need to claim right away?
ctiomn
Back to your choice of investigation target... you wanted to make an interesting cross section on DO???

We already knew he wasn't mafia and his play reeked of obv town.... so you investigate him on the off chance he might be a werewolf? Why not investigate myself or Skrew who were top of your shit list? in 1029 you say you wanted to "fully clear him".... do tell how you planned on doing that? Like sure he couldn't be mafia or scum but he could still be alien, SK or any other 3rd party.

lets do a little recap.... he claims an alignment card that is not unique... great fake claim bro. His investigation target is also dead... another great fake claim :thumb:

Why does he have a town read on Nat?

Back to your

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”