Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:30 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 319, zMuffinMan wrote:how's this going for you?
Pretty good, actually. Starting to get stuff sorted.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:31 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 316, pieguyn wrote: wait what, now all of a sudden you think it's town v town? can you explain why the flip flop plz?
When did I say you v Varsoon was anything but TvT?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:31 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 321, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Regardless. I hate Pie's #113 the most out of everything in this fucking thread. Town shouldn't be encouraging early claims, even if a trick like that would work on scum Varsoon. There's not much fucking point in it. Varsoon's shit-lord comment seems genuine, but I'm not going to call this scum v. town because of the fuckery above...although I'm leaning towards town by the way he explains what a scum fuck she is in every way possible. Also, Muff's town right now, I'm fairly sure. Stop scumreading him. You're as bad as me with fucking PV.
Ghost, y u post this.

This looks like scum-you. Are you scum?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:36 am

Post by waynegg »

Don't misrep muffin. Your whole double team on Pie with with Varsoon smacks of buddying. I already said that, so why are you trying to confine my thoughts to one post when that isn't what I said?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:38 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 327, BROseidon wrote:
In post 321, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Regardless. I hate Pie's #113 the most out of everything in this fucking thread. Town shouldn't be encouraging early claims, even if a trick like that would work on scum Varsoon. There's not much fucking point in it. Varsoon's shit-lord comment seems genuine, but I'm not going to call this scum v. town because of the fuckery above...although I'm leaning towards town by the way he explains what a scum fuck she is in every way possible. Also, Muff's town right now, I'm fairly sure. Stop scumreading him. You're as bad as me with fucking PV.
Ghost, y u post this.

This looks like scum-you. Are you scum?
Yeah, that whole Ghost post seems fake. The fake anger. All the unwarranted expletives. All for no reason. It seems someone is trying too hard to emulate a town game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:48 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 324, BROseidon wrote:
In post 306, thezmon221 wrote:What do you mean? I'm not following you...
This was directed at morph. The fact that ffery/GiF found it forced is strange, because I found it cheeky (in a natural way), and ffery and I are usually on the same page.
Bro... giffy isn't in moprh. I'm (cabd is) gonna go cry in a corner over there now.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:50 am

Post by BROseidon »

Brain derp >.>

Sorry cabd. <3 you, though.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:51 am

Post by morph the cat »

Otoh, pretty sure this means that {bro, nacho-giffy, ???} isn't a viable scumteam so only one of the two names can be scum. That derp came off pretty non-staged.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:52 am

Post by morph the cat »

Hey wayne, you're not doing something I associate with town you. Do you know what it is? And if you do, why aren't you doing it this game?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:52 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 311, morph the cat wrote:
Right.

It's interesting though, that your initial reaction is sort of wtf aren't you reading me properly.

Taking that under advisement.
It's more I'm feeling sad that everyone is misunderstanding my light-hearted post and running away with it as a legitimate reason that I'm scum. Which is retarded.
In post 316, pieguyn wrote:I'm sensing some possible "flow-going" with this post. you just posted that me vs. Varsoon is town v town but doesn't give a specific read on either of us?
Because, you know, if I call something a TvT argument, that means that the people having the argument are scum, right? *facepalm* think about what you're saying before you say it.

And nope, I don't go with the flow with my reads, even as scum. Everything here is as legit as.. well... something legit.
I'd also like an explanation for your scumreads on wayne/TNE.
For wayne, I felt a lot of it had to do with the argument with Varsoon. It seemed really nitpicky in an effort to look useful, but realistically not argue about anything worthwhile. Kind of like arguing about theory. In my experience, they're more often scum than not. TNE is gut.
In post 318, zMuffinMan wrote:
thezmon wrote:I took like three seconds to write it. I joke about a fake claim, making an obvious joke OMGUS on Mastin, and lo and behold, we somehow got a shitstorm of a wagon on me
nah. well, maybe that's what some people thought was scummy about you, but i was thinking you were scum from your first post. i didn't like anything about it, and the concern for which head of each hydra was posting felt like you trying to fake town concern for this.

why am i a null read btw?

and why are you still voting mastin if you have a scum read on wayne and TNE?
Why is it a "fake town concern" if I want to know who is posting what? I've had expsure to each of the hydra heads, and everyone reads everyone else differently; that is no different for me. I pick up a different read on Nacho than I do of GiF (though Nacho is probably easier for me since I have little exposure to GiF). I literally ask that to every hydra I have no exposure to in a game. It's one of the first things I ask just about every time if it's not blatantly obvious. It also helps if I want to use some meta, as is the case with Varsoon from his FTL hydra with MS.

You're null because I can't quite figure you out yet, but I don't really have a gut reading.

I'm still voting mastin because I haven't decided what I want to do yet. Yes, I have scum reads on wayne and TNE, but they're both weak reads, and I don't know which path to take. I like more concrete evidence than gut. One thing you'll learn about me if you didn't know: Unless I have to compromise, I just about never (disregarding some circumstances in the past) vote to lynch someone with strictly meta or gut, unless either is REALLY, REALLY strong. The only way I emulate either of those is with either playing with them on my off-site (as is the case with Aj, and I know I was wrong in Xeno on D1, but I figured it out after I was out of the game with his Traitor; that's typical Aj right there), or have played a TON with them before.

Oh, and because it doesn't hurt anybody that my clearly RVS vote is on mastin right now.
In post 322, Psychlone wrote:2. His "frustration" looks quite different from xeno. In xeno, his frustration contained more hate, if you know what I mean. Not here. The tone of frustration looks totally different.
This is what I think, too. He feels a LOT more town than before, and I feel stronger about the pie/V argument being TvT than I did about any argument involving him/MS in Xeno.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:55 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 334, thezmon221 wrote:It's more I'm feeling sad that everyone is misunderstanding my light-hearted post and running away with it as a legitimate reason that I'm scum. Which is retarded.
She ran off to a phone call for a while, but our talk earlier this morning had her liking the response to our line of inquiry.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:58 am

Post by thezmon221 »

morph the cat wrote:
In post 334, thezmon221 wrote:It's more I'm feeling sad that everyone is misunderstanding my light-hearted post and running away with it as a legitimate reason that I'm scum. Which is retarded.
She ran off to a phone call for a while, but our talk earlier this morning had her liking the response to our line of inquiry.
From me? (Sorry, took me a second to remember that people can potentially live across the world from me; I'm EST, so my last posts were at around 9:00 EST).
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:00 am

Post by morph the cat »

Yes from you. She's back, brb synching.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:01 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Huh that's weird.

Ffery, what caused that? I personally don't see anything in my post that would change your stance, personally.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 338, thezmon221 wrote:Huh that's weird.

Ffery, what caused that? I personally don't see anything in my post that would change your stance, personally.
He's talking about my post 311. And it was mostly related to your reaction being more "wait I thought you could read me" than arguing about what precisely was wrong about my read.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:06 am

Post by morph the cat »

Both heads of Morph are US PST/GMt-7 (soon to be -8)
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:09 am

Post by thezmon221 »

That makes more sense. When you said in the morning, I kind of took that post (and my response) out of that picture.

But alright. I'm slowly confusing myself as this conversation goes on, and I don't know why, because it seems really basic in concept.

And that PST is good to know for future reference.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:16 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 324, BROseidon wrote:
In post 306, thezmon221 wrote:What do you mean? I'm not following you...
This was directed at morph. The fact that ffery/GiF found it forced is strange, because I found it cheeky (in a natural way),
and ffery and I are usually on the same page
Dunno if "usually" is true. I all but tunneled you on day 1 of xenogears, and was getting pretty squinty-eyed about you on day 1 of Rach's Narnia uPick.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 185, morph the cat wrote:
Town

5. mastin2 - interactions and early town reads, read going stale somewhat for Cabd (and ffery)
7. pieguyn - trying to figure stuff out
8. Psychlone - GiF is town. Dunno about nacho yet. If broscum, town, at least.
11. Varsoon - reaction to pieguyn seemed over the top, but...varsoon. will go with GiF's opinion probably. Cabd sees what giffy is talking about and is okay with a day one townread. ffery agrees.

Null

13. zMuffinMan - Cabd's gut is putting up weird flags.
9. thenewearth - Probably going to be cabd's meta project this weekend.
10. thezmon221 - Liked his response to our vote/ffery's line of inquiry. Back up to null.
2. Ghostly Penguin- I (cabd) agree that ghostlin's rage seems somewhat forced but I don't pretend to be able to read ghostlin very well after the deathtunnel I gave his town-PR-slot in Paradox. ffery agrees, will be checking out some recent town-Ghostlin thread entrances.
1. BROseidon - Varsoon vote reasons were bad and he should feel bad. Cabd is less worried, and has him null. ffery's moving him to null as well, has reservations.

Scum

12. waynegg - Cabd notices a huge aspect of his towngame missing here. ffery has niggles as well.
4. MafiaSSK- this matches an interesting meta-tell blackmailed from natirasha about ssk/does not match paradox-town-ssk

Post/Post moar

3. Mac-Mac's one post was really lame and not anything readable, really. ffery likes this one post more than cabd does.
Updated and sync achieved.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 am

Post by morph the cat »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: SSK
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:32 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 343, morph the cat wrote:4. MafiaSSK- this matches an interesting meta-tell blackmailed from natirasha about ssk/does not match paradox-town-ssk\
So how strong is this...

PEDIT: I see strong enough to vote.

Care to disclose this meta? Is it about him voting for himself in RVS?

What I see in his two posts is:

1. Vote himself in RVS, perhaps to avoid confrontation like what I had
2. A question that isn't followed up upon.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:34 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 345, thezmon221 wrote:Care to disclose this meta?
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cabd
Yes, I keep a meta binder. Yes, you're probably in it. I will sometimes out tells that are no longer effective, but that's it.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:34 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 345, thezmon221 wrote:Is it about him voting for himself in RVS?
I will say that this is incorrect though.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:41 am

Post by thezmon221 »

I wouldn't be surprised if you had at least some meta on me, considering we've played a few times together.

However, I don't really see what you're referring to. Are you looking for me to check out a specific game other than Paradox? In Paradox (which you mentioned), I noticed that in his first 203 posts he DID have more substance about him, but the game had far more substance in it than this game did when SSK posted. There was more to comment on.

I'll keep it in the back of my mind, though.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:43 am

Post by thezmon221 »

I just had a derp moment and now realized what that quote was. Feel free to disregard my post, though it does still hold true somewhat.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”