Newbie 1444 ~ Game Ovah ~ Mafia Win

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kytoxid
Kytoxid
Townie
Kytoxid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Kytoxid »

Welcome baldeagle. Thanks for your reads, why do you think zipper is town?
In post 266, talah wrote:So I suppose I see what you're saying if Sakura is Town, but if Sakura is Scum, how does it make sense that Micc or Gale as Sakura's scumbuddies (well at least one of) would take the opportunity to distance with a vote on Sakura at that time, when it's just as likely the whole thing's going to swing back around on them? Isn't that a pretty risky scum-play?

*(also - I just noticed that you're suspicious of Micc and Gale regardless of Sakura's alignment by the looks of it)
I'm suspicious of Micc and Gale right now, period, since we don't know Sakura's alignment. If Sakura is lynched and flips scum, it will definitely make me reconsider my position. The "If Sakura flips scum:" section is what (I assume) Micc and Gale currently believe, and thus I wanted to ask them to clarify their thoughts on the matter.
In post 266, talah wrote:Can I ask too - how much experience have you had playing with Sakura? Does her current play seem normal to you?
It's missing some hard-edged questions IMO which just seems.. a bit too different to me.
I am an actual newbie. I have no completed Mafia games, on this site or elsewhere, so unfortunately I don't know this.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by talah »

In post 275, Kytoxid wrote:
In post 266, talah wrote:Can I ask too - how much experience have you had playing with Sakura? Does her current play seem normal to you?
It's missing some hard-edged questions IMO which just seems.. a bit too different to me.
I am an actual newbie. I have no completed Mafia games, on this site or elsewhere, so unfortunately I don't know this.
Mokay, cool. Sakura said you were on another site together, guess I put five and five together or something.
---

Votes on Players
Kytoxid
Thor665, Post 11Sakura Hana, Post 14Gale, Post 63
Gale
Sakura Hana, Post 127burn_209, Post 144Kytoxid, Post 169Kytoxid, Post 238
Micc
burn_209, Post 17
Zipperflesh
burn_209
Thor665, Post 11Micc, Post 571baldeagle1, Post 61Gale, Post 64Zipperflesh, Post 107Micc, Post 174
1baldeagle1
Zipperflesh, Post 145talah, Post 173Micc, Post 181Sakura Hana, Post 198
talah
Sakura Hana
talah, Post 66Zipperflesh, Post 99Kytoxid, Post 206Micc, Post 218Gale, Post 229Zipperflesh, Post 246talah, Post 264
Thor665
Kytoxid, Post 15
Unvote
burn_209, Post 41Gale, Post 65Micc, Post 143

I actually hate bbcode.
Anyway I have a running list of votes and votecounts in excel which I might get back to pretty up tonight. My brain's fritzed out enough from looking at this that I don't know I've got any conclusions on it yet.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Vote Count 1.11With 9 alive it's 5 votes to lynch

Voting for:

*Kytoxid -
*Gale - burn_209, Kytoxid [2]
*Micc -
*Zipperflesh -
*burn_209 - Thor665, 1baldeagle1 [2]
*1baldeagle1 - Sakura Hana [1]
*talah -
*Sakura Hana - Micc, Gale, Zipperflesh, Talah [4] [L-1]
*Thor665 -

Not voting: [0]

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-11-05 16:00:00)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 264, talah wrote:Is there any dancing in particular that you're finding shonky, then?
Does any of it conflict with your scumread on burns?
I am particularly unenamored by Zipper, Micc, *and* Gale.
Yeah, that's a big and ugly pool, but I don't like any of their motions and all of their votes on her feel skeevy despite me also thinking Sakura looks skeevy. The only one of the reads that affects my Burn read is Zipper, wherein if Sakura is town and Burn scum, than I'd really like Zipper for Burn's buddy.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:25 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

In post 274, talah wrote: --
Welcome, 1baldeagle1 - do you have a shorter handle you usually go by?
Hm?
In post 275, Kytoxid wrote:Welcome baldeagle. Thanks for your reads, why do you think zipper is town?
I liked zipper's catchup post and posts after that.

We all seem to be calling Gale scum (I think) so can we move with that and lynch him for today? Gale, burn and maybe Micc are good lynch candidates for today. Sakura is eh, there are better people that can be lynched today. My only problem with Sakura, while I'm not townreading her, but the players (Gale and burn) going after her are scummy.

VOTE: Gale

That's L-2.
You can find my meta on my wiki.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

Why Gale over Burn?
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:30 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

In post 280, Thor665 wrote:Why Gale over Burn?
I'm fine with either, but I think most people are scumreading Gale over burn, which means the Gale wagon will probably have more drive.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

Burn also likes the Gale wagon.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:51 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

In post 282, Thor665 wrote:Burn also likes the Gale wagon.
Do you trust me enough to wait until Day 2 until I respond to this?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

It better be pretty impressive reasoning to not respond to it today if you wish to handle it like that.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:27 am

Post by talah »

In post 269, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Ok, I skimmed through the whole game.

Town: Thor, talah and zipper
Null: Sakura and Micc and Kyt and Mr_Blonde
Scum: burn and Gale

I need to check to see the reasoning for the Sakura wagon, as I can see it's the biggest wagon atm, but I would rather lynch burn.
How are you picking up townreads on a skim? When I've subbed in before I'm only usually looking for things that look odd. You haven't explained how you arrived at any of these.
In post 272, 1baldeagle1 wrote:No offense, but this sounds fake, tbh.
What are you seeing as fake about an RL explanation? The rest of the post had opinion but you didn't focus on game-related content.
Do you think the essay was 1300 words, not 1500? Or do you think the presentation was in 40 minutes, so she could have put an extra 10 minutes into the game-related response (which you'd have ignored anyway)?
How does saying she's short on time and explaining outside circumstances advantage her as scum, unless she does that and *nothing else*?
In post 273, 1baldeagle1 wrote:You realize she was on V/LA, right?
So hang on - you don't believe Gale's RL explanation for lack of content, but you actively defend Sakura's V/LA?
What's the difference between the two and why is one scummy and the other defense-worthy?
In post 279, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
Hm?
Like a nickname so I don't have to type 1baldeagle1 every time I address or refer to you :P
In post 279, 1baldeagle1 wrote:We all seem to be calling Gale scum (I think) so can we move with that and lynch him for today? Gale, burn and maybe Micc are good lynch candidates for today. Sakura is eh, there are better people that can be lynched today. My only problem with Sakura, while I'm not townreading her, but the players (Gale and burn) going after her are scummy.
The main two players happy to lynch Sakura today are Zipper and talah. Two of your townreads.
Burn hasn't even voted Sakura, nor from what I can tell even paid much attention to her up till recently.
Gale I asked to vote Sakura several times earlier and she didn't, but now she is.

I really don't like that your focus isn't finding scum, but rather echoing popular sentiment.
I don't see any of your *reasoning* behind your reads.

Why are you continuing the slot's tradition of not scumhunting?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:36 am

Post by talah »

In post 127, Sakura Hana wrote:Current Reads:
Town: Thor
Null-Town: Zipperflesh, talah.
Null: The rest.
Null-Scum: DoL, Burn
Scum: Gale
In post 269, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Town: Thor, talah and zipper
Why doesn't this jump out at you as a point of interest (@eagle)?
How are you null-reading Sakura when your reads are pretty much identical?
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:41 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

In post 285, talah wrote:
In post 269, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Ok, I skimmed through the whole game.

Town: Thor, talah and zipper

I need to check to see the reasoning for the Sakura wagon, as I can see it's the biggest wagon atm, but I would rather lynch burn.
How are you picking up townreads on a skim? When I've subbed in before I'm only usually looking for things that look odd. You haven't explained how you arrived at any of these.
In post 272, 1baldeagle1 wrote:No offense, but this sounds fake, tbh.
What are you seeing as fake about an RL explanation? The rest of the post had opinion but you didn't focus on game-related content.
Do you think the essay was 1300 words, not 1500? Or do you think the presentation was in 40 minutes, so she could have put an extra 10 minutes into the game-related response (which you'd have ignored anyway)?
How does saying she's short on time and explaining outside circumstances advantage her as scum, unless she does that and *nothing else*?
In post 273, 1baldeagle1 wrote:You realize she was on V/LA, right?
So hang on - you don't believe Gale's RL explanation for lack of content, but you actively defend Sakura's V/LA?
What's the difference between the two and why is one scummy and the other defense-worthy?
In post 279, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
Hm?
Like a nickname so I don't have to type 1baldeagle1 every time I address or refer to you :P
In post 279, 1baldeagle1 wrote:We all seem to be calling Gale scum (I think) so can we move with that and lynch him for today? Gale, burn and maybe Micc are good lynch candidates for today. Sakura is eh, there are better people that can be lynched today. My only problem with Sakura, while I'm not townreading her, but the players (Gale and burn) going after her are scummy.
The main two players happy to lynch Sakura today are Zipper and talah. Two of your townreads.
Burn hasn't even voted Sakura, nor from what I can tell even paid much attention to her up till recently.
Gale I asked to vote Sakura several times earlier and she didn't, but now she is.

I really don't like that your focus isn't finding scum, but rather echoing popular sentiment.
I don't see any of your *reasoning* behind your reads.

Why are you continuing the slot's tradition of not scumhunting?
Do you know what skim means? It means to read at a very quick pace.

It sounded fake because that's awfully alot of stuff due on one day (Wednesday), along with so many oral reports. It just sounded fake to me. I'm not saying it is fake, I'm just voicing that it COULD be fake. I know Sakura wouldn't fake a V/LA, at least I never seen her do it, hence is why I told Gale that she was on V/LA.

So, you're saying I should blindly sheep my townreads? Just because my townreads likes one lynch doesn't mean I have to. Burn made a post against Sakura, but doesn't even vote for her, which leads me to think he's overly cautious scum.

Oh? I'm not scumhunting, huh? Well, gee, sorry, but I don't know if you read my opening posts, where I made comments about scummy posts (Gale and burn).

You can either call me Bald or Eagle. Whatever suits you the best.

P-Edit: Equal Reads =/= Townread the person. Plus, those reads were posted awhile back, idk if they are the same (talking about Sakura's reads.) My reasoning for putting Sakura in the null pile, is that she's acting a little bit different from her town game. She played with me twice and she was town in both games. Not enough to call it scum though.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:42 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

In post 284, Thor665 wrote:It better be pretty impressive reasoning to not respond to it today if you wish to handle it like that.
Er, okay.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:05 am

Post by talah »

@eagle:

Yes, and on a skim I'm usually looking to latch onto scum, due to the nature of it being a skim.
Finding town is more nuanced. Usually the point of a skim is to find some things which look odd and throw them out there for discussion, which to be fair you did - but only after you'd already copied and pasted Sakura's reads-list. So that doesn't make sense to me.

If you're saying it's probably not fake then saying it *could* be fake is about a hundred times worse than the Preview Edit Tell. I still don't like that you focus on the undisprovable to underline Gale's vote on Sakura, while ignoring the reasons Gale gave for voting, in the same post.

Blindly sheep? No. Take into consideration your townreads' scumreads? Absolutely.

I've yet to see you scumhunt. A couple of comments casting pretty non-specific suspicion on a couple of easy mislynch slots, if town, is not what I'd consider particularly effective scumhunting. I have standards.

Doesn't the fact that your reads match up, pique your interest? Why? Is she incredibly good scum that she's matched my own reads and has a clever plan for later? If so, perhaps one of her townreads is scum? If not, hm.. Maybe we're on the same wavelength and she could be town? Wonder why she didn't explain her reads?
Etc etc. all in all, I think the point is that Equal Reads hardly ever amounts in a null-tell.

I'm saying Sakura's scum. Thor's saying Burns is scum. You want to lynch Gale based on consensus of non-townreads and "RL Excuse Looks Fake". Sorry not good enough.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:40 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

In post 289, talah wrote:@eagle:

Yes, and on a skim I'm usually looking to latch onto scum, due to the nature of it being a skim.
Finding town is more nuanced. Usually the point of a skim is to find some things which look odd and throw them out there for discussion, which to be fair you did - but only after you'd already copied and pasted Sakura's reads-list. So that doesn't make sense to me.

If you're saying it's probably not fake then saying it *could* be fake is about a hundred times worse than the Preview Edit Tell. I still don't like that you focus on the undisprovable to underline Gale's vote on Sakura, while ignoring the reasons Gale gave for voting, in the same post.

Blindly sheep? No. Take into consideration your townreads' scumreads? Absolutely.

I've yet to see you scumhunt. A couple of comments casting pretty non-specific suspicion on a couple of easy mislynch slots, if town, is not what I'd consider particularly effective scumhunting. I have standards.

Doesn't the fact that your reads match up, pique your interest? Why? Is she incredibly good scum that she's matched my own reads and has a clever plan for later? If so, perhaps one of her townreads is scum? If not, hm.. Maybe we're on the same wavelength and she could be town? Wonder why she didn't explain her reads?
Etc etc. all in all, I think the point is that Equal Reads hardly ever amounts in a null-tell.

I'm saying Sakura's scum. Thor's saying Burns is scum. You want to lynch Gale based on consensus of non-townreads and "RL Excuse Looks Fake". Sorry not good enough.
Well, I skim to get an idea of the whole game. Sorry, if I didn't skim the way you liked it.

I copied and pasted Sakura's read lists? Really? Are you seriously thinking this?

I did. Hence why I put her in the null pile.

So you're saying that Gale and burn are town?

Well, it's your opinion, but having the same reads don't really mean anything. But the other weird thing is, I have never seen Sakura post a reads list before. (In my other games with her.)

Are you townreading Thor, btw?

Also, I looked at burn's ISO, and I want to vote him over Gale.
VOTE: burn
I can make a case, if needed.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:11 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

talah, what's your reasoning for Sakura-scum?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 am

Post by talah »

In post 291, 1baldeagle1 wrote:talah, what's your reasoning for Sakura-scum?
My entire ISO is basically the case on Sakura.
There was some early cogdis on the sheeping of Thor which I thought was not likely to come from someone scumhunting. Wagons are good - sheep wagon - vote switches - don't sheep wagon - have weak reason not to.
Play since then has done nothing to assuage my doubts. Questioned on specifics, seems to be pressuring but with no pressure. Flips a vote onto a lurking nullread instead of a scumread.

I dunno about burn, actually, but I think Sakura is the most likely of anyone to flip scum from what I've seen.

I also don't have a lot of time today to summarise the case eloquently but I'd like an intent on Sakura so she can respond immediately upon her return.

If you have the time, I'd be interested in your case on burn, if you feel strongly about it.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by burn_209 »

I want your case on me as well. I have yet to hear anyone give a concrete reason as to why I am scum. it would actually be refreshing. Thor doesnt give straight answers and the only reason a lot of other people think I am scum is because Thor says so
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Here's my case again in case you need it.
I've explained it multiple times.
1. He understands that reads can change and are not set in stone.
2. He understands that pressure reads exist.
3. He understands that pressuring people is a pro-town thing.
4. He used an answer that you liked that can be summed up as "because it's what I thought, so I shared it with people!"
5. He had no issue with my pressure on Daughter

and...

He thought it was sloppy and bad of me to announce that I'd be willing to lynch him.

Do you notice the disconnect now?
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

In post 23, burn_209 wrote:
In post 18, DaughterofLuthien wrote:@Thor - Honestly, I didn't refresh the page before posting, so I didn't see Sakura's post. If I had, I probably would have voted for her instead. But I'm going to keep my vote the same for now, since you guys are both still voting for me.

Mind if I ask why you picked me for you random vote, Thor?
Like Sakura said this is a bad excuse as they notify you if new posts have been posted when you hit submit....and like my mom always says "computers dont make mistakes
"
This is just parrating what Sakura said. It just sounds like he's trying to force a scumread on DoL.
In post 31, burn_209 wrote:
In post 27, Thor665 wrote:I'm okay with lynching Burn now also.
Hopefully everyone else is a shining ray of ton energy. my sexy beard and manly voice can only take us so far.

Okay with lynching someone a page and a half into the game. Thats careless and jumping the gun early in the game especially when you didnt give a reason as to why you are okay with it.

DaughterofLuthien wrote:
In post 21, Sakura Hana wrote:And why aren't you trying to make us think otherwise?
Because we're still in random voting and nobody has any information on anybody. The only thing you know about me is that I messed up a post - I've already given my side of the story and if you choose not to believe me, that's fine. Right now I'm not too worried about two people voting for me.

Also, if I was trying really hard to prove my innocence this early in the game,
wouldn't that be more of an indicator that I
was
scum than otherwise?

Why did you decide to vote for me instead of picking someone else to randomly scope out?

@burn - Yeah, pretty sure computers can mess up. Sorry.
Which is why I have my first town read of the game. I think you just didnt see it or didnt read the post which is shit that i do all the time. How you reacted is what I was really looking after.
So, burn has a problem with a lynch on him on page 2, but doesn't have a problem with a lynch on DoL? I mean, burn is townreading him, but he isn't trying to derail the DoL wagon.
In post 36, burn_209 wrote:
How is it "careless" of me to have people I'm willing to lynch.
Are you saying you currently have no one you'd be willing to lynch? If so, what are you doing even voting?
Also, you're sort of passive aggressive asking me my reasons without actually just asking me my reasons. That's weird.
I'm saying that I dont have enough information yet on page 2 to be "okay" with lynching anybody. When I lynch someone Im trying to hit scum, not cross my fingers and take a shot in the dark and hope I hit a bullseye. That is careless to me. I at least try to have an educated guess and have the opportunity to at least convince myself someone is scum before I lynch them.

Why am I voting? The same reason you voted someone. To get the ball rolling during the RVS. I just so happened to like Blonde's username and picked him.
Why does that make her a town read? Do scum's computers not mess up?
It was because of her reaction. She didn't force the issue and admitted to making a mistake and didnt get overly defensive. It just something that she did that in my mind shifts the odds of her being town even if it is a small amout like only 2%.
So, it's careless to lynch you on page 2, but it's not careless to lynch DoL, or anyone else? Survivalism isn't really pro-town.
In post 72, burn_209 wrote:We do need a lot more activity though. Cant scumhunt if no one posts...
This sounds too fake to be concerned. If he really wanted more activity, he would have asked questions and did some scumhunting.
In post 87, burn_209 wrote:
In post 74, Thor665 wrote:
In post 71, burn_209 wrote:@thor in my opinion when you say you are fine with lynching someone that means, to me, that the person has done something to make you convinced that person is scum. I think being convinced that someone is scum when that person had two posts in the game is careless because it shows that it doesnt take much to convince you of something in the future and the mafia can use that against you and in turn Smurfing all of us because you are a strong player.
If you think I play like that then how can you think I'm a strong player?
And if you think I'm a strong player, how can you think I play like that?

Seems like either way either you are misunderstanding/representing what I'm doing, or I'm a really pathetic player and am of no danger if scum misuse me.
Though I am happy you think I'm town.
Good to know.

I think you are a strong player because you have the most experience out of all the people that are playing. Us townies look up to you and are going to want to follow your lead because you know more than we do due to sheer playing experience. I mean two people have already sheeped you, and one in Gale completely did it blindly which actually raised a red flag and makes me think she could be scum. At least Sakura added a little insight as to why she was doing it. Gale just popped in and dropped a vote. You're influence is what makes you a strong player and honestly you do seem like an intelligent guy. But intelligent people can be careless.

I do think you are town however and probably my biggest town feel at the moment. You have given a shit ton of effort and went on the offensive early of which I would highly doubt a scum player would do.
Your activity, effort, and offensive nature makes me think that you are town.
So, you told Thor that he's careless and that he jumps on the gun, then you townread him? Your top townread? In the bold, scum can be like this. To me, it just seems like he's more worried about finding town rather scum. This is a scumtell because, well, he's calling the real townies as town and he forgot about how he has to "scumhunt".
In post 152, burn_209 wrote:The lack of activity is killin me...
In post 154, burn_209 wrote:like we are never going to be able to figure out who is scum if we dont have any activity...shit pisses me off
This is scummy. Pretend to be upset about activity and he doesn't do anything about it.
In post 230, burn_209 wrote:Here is my thing about Sakura and anyone that sheeps really to be honest. Sheeping is an easy way to hide a vote and advance a lynch if you are mafia. To me its like "alright here is my chance to advance a wagon without being the one that starts it or the person that hammers it." Its a round about way of covering your bases if you are mafia. Now its one thing to actually agree with the wagon starters logic and vote accordingly but to say "well ill just sheep X player" seems sketchy to me. Its the good old fashioned go with the flow so no one suspects you strategy.

Also it bothers me how much Sakura is on Thor's nuts. If I were mafia the first thing I would do is try to get in good with thor because he is basically running shit in this game. If you were to get in good with him and make him think you are town you could cruise through the game petty damn far as scum. Now a lot of people are "following" what Thor says but none have done it as much as Sakura.

Those are just my thoughts on her at the moment now Im not going to full out call her scum but I am going to keep a close eye on her. I do want to hear more from Gale or Gale's replacement before I switch my vote
So, she's just warming up for a vote on Sakura, whereas her evidence was stuff that happened during RVS... Sakura sheeped Thor on one vote and she's prob scum for (according to burn). Also, why does she need to wait to hear more from Gale? Why not switch votes now?
In post 293, burn_209 wrote:I want your case on me as well. I have yet to hear anyone give a concrete reason as to why I am scum. it would actually be refreshing. Thor doesnt give straight answers and the only reason a lot of other people think I am scum is because Thor says so
So, she comes in and just posts content regarding her scumminess and no scumhunting.
Kytoxid
Kytoxid
Townie
Kytoxid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Kytoxid »

I'm still uncertain about the Sakura wagon. She doesn't look as scummy to me as Gale, Micc, or burn right now (in that order).

I'm willing to lynch burn. Thor has been pretty adamant about it since the start of the game, and while he's not my top scum pick, the flip will give some valuable information about Thor, who I think will be toughest to play against if he is scum. I will definitely need to look over my town read on him again if burn flips town.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: burn_209
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 296, Kytoxid wrote:the flip will give some valuable information about Thor
:neutral:
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:19 am

Post by talah »

In post 277, Malakittens wrote:
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-11-05 16:00:00)
VOTE: Unvote

I think this is the current game state:

burn_209
- Thor665, 1baldeagle1, Kytoxid [L-2]
Sakura Hana
- Micc, Gale, Zipperflesh [L-2]

*Gale -
burn_209

*1baldeagle1 -
Sakura Hana

Not voting:
talah

I presume both Sakura and burn will vote the other's wagon so close to deadline, which makes both effectively L-1.

Claiming Intent to Hammer either of Sakura Hana and burn_209

---

Both Sakura and burn need to claim or provide a reason they should not.
I won't take it upon myself to make the decision which is lynched today, but I do want these claims so close to deadline.

I also just realised I might not be around for deadline (it'd be about 7.30am on a work day when it hits) so will probably vote-swap with someone before this time tomorrow.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 298, talah wrote:[A]Claiming Intent to Hammer either of Sakura Hana and burn_209
---

Both Sakura and burn need to claim or provide a reason they should not.
I won't take it upon myself to make the decision which is lynched today, but I do want these claims so close to deadline.
I feel like A and B *really* don't go together.

Also, quite frankly, I don't want both to claim, I'd rather you decide which one you find more scummy and then state hammer intent on that single player.
And if you find neither scummy state that - and don't offer to hammer one of them.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”