PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 459, DeasVail wrote:Sorry about being away for a while guys.

I'm sorry about not joining you on Sakura, talah. I actually forgot about it, but I'd rather not move off Majiffy at this time.

Nacho, does Mac ever not do this? I'm not really up to trying to find my past games with him right now, but this doesn't deviate from my general impression of him.

~~

Townreads:

kanyeknowsbest
Belisarius
waynegg
AGar
leviathan93
talah
Natirasha
mastin2

Town with reservations:

DrDolittle

Pieguyn
PeregrineV

NachoKoopa
Wake88

Leftover:

Sven
Empking

Majiffy
Pyrotechnics
Sakura Hana
AA9

Titus

~~

I'm worried about the leftover group being so small, but I feel pretty good about the townreads, and I think I'm actually being conservative with them if anything. A couple from the weak town group could probably even be in the higher one.

Things of note:

I agree with what Nacho (I think?) said about Belisarius not claiming the multiball thing as scum. It's just such an awkward thing for scum to do that I really think they'd avoid it. I also think his early game posting is pretty natural and not really caring about what people think of him.

Pie, look at AGar as scum in this game. Is it possible that their alignments are the same? I really don't think so.

Favoured targets at the moment would probably be Sakura and Majiffy. I don't know how to describe Sakura, but she just feels flat to me and I don't get the impression that she's actually scumhunting. Although I completely disagree with wayne's scumread on talah, I know he's kind of weird sometimes (I love you wayne!) and he seems to believe it, but just don't feel that Sakura does? I don't know.

The main person I want to talk to you about though is Majiffy! Don't let those stylish eyebrows and inquisitive bedroom eyes deceive you. They are actually a distraction from the headset used to communicate with his buddies in broad daylight! Didn't notice it before? Well now that I've discovered his mastermind plan, you shall be in the dark no longer! If that's not enough for you though:

The general thing I've been finding about Majiffy is that whenever someone says something possibly incriminating about him, he dismisses it and insists that it can't be the case, and this has happened to the extent where I actually think it's very likely that he's not being genuine.

The first thing that comes to mind is my mention of the fact that I buddied talah much more in response to Majiffy finding me scummy for buddying Natirasha. The fact that he did this in the first place was odd, possibly slightly scummy, but how he responds to it is much more scummy. First, in , he makes this comment about me admitting to being scum buddying, ignoring the possible conflict that I present. And when I actually properly confront him about it, in he says that it wasn't worth noticing (he's calling me scum for buddying and what I said to talah was as buddy-buddy as buddying gets, so of course it was worth noticing if he considers it a scumtell). I feel that town here would have some sort of reason for thinking my buddying of talah was irrelevant (I have no idea what though), or would say something along the lines of 'hey! you're scum for that too!', while I think this would be awkward for scum. I don't like the comment afterwards either, but I'm not sure if that's scummy or just me.

Similar to this is his response to my , using the fact that my reason sucked as a reason for why he thought that people were voting him for his lack of posts. Much more likely things imo would be that he just looked at the vote count and didn't read reasons for the votes, or just skimmed or something, but if town thinks that someone's reason sucked, they say it sucked, so this would not be a reason why someone would act confused as to why they were being voted for.

I also think the part about how I'm buddying being a scumtell is just a bad attempt to make his scumread more sophisticated.

PEdit: No tammy. :(
Guess gonna start with DV reads list.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4624, Natirasha wrote:Peregrine, my role didn't say anything about my Natural/Coordinator status, but I googled it.
Do you recall the claims?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You should lynch Wake too just to be safe, but I really have a feeling he's town.

The people who have a really good chance of being Deas's partners are Nacho and Levi. I still think Majiffy is pretty town, BUT I don't like that he wasn't actually willing to lynch Deasvail on day one when they had their showdown. I also don't like that he didn't watch me last night. I was quite obviously a good target for a night kill last night to anyone who was paying attention, so the fact that he held onto it is suspect. Also, I don't know why he thinks he's going to live to use it later if he's town.

Still think Talah, kanye and Nat are town. Those are my strongest town reads. Titus, Agar and Belisarius are all probs town.

I don't think much of Peregrine or Svenst though.
In post 3599, DeasVail wrote: My reads are looking something like this:

Super town:

Kanye
PeregrineV
Pyrotechnics
Sakura Hana
Wake88
Talah
Natirasha
Titus

(I actually think this would be a pretty great townblock, but somehow I don't think people would want me in it, so...)

Then I've got a group of people who are kind of town, but I could still see as scum:

Belisarius (Probably should be in the group above, but I'm worried about his lack of posting lately)
AGar
Svenskt
Majiffy
Nacho

And then there's:

Wayne
Empking
Leviathan
Here are Deasvail's last reads. I really really doubt he put more than one partner if at all in his super town reads. Of those I'd look the most at Peregrine or Wake, but I'd lean more towards Peregrine.

In the nulls I'd go for Svenst and Nacho but it could also be Majiffy and Agar just having a good game. I'd say Agar is more likely town, but it could just be that he annoys me the least.

And in that scum list I'd go for Leviathan over Wayne.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by talah »

@PereV - still haven't prettied this up and linked, but this is roughly all the name claims we have so far I think, apart from waynegg's if that was honest.
In post 4416, talah wrote:Work in progress ladies and gents.
Spoiler:
Character Claims
PlayerlistCharacterFactionGundam / SuitNormal AbilitiesGundam / Suit Abilities
DrDolittleFlay AllsterNoneNoneNone
kanyeknowsbest
Belisarius
waynegg
pieguynRau Le CreusetProvidence GundamMental Link (Mu La Flaga)Neutron Jammer Canceller (Investigation Immune)
AGar
PeregrineV
leviathan93Neighbourhood (Miriallia Haw)
Svenskt StålKojiro Murdoch
EmpkingKira YamatoFreedom GundamNoneMETEOR System (1-shot follower)
Anti-Beam Shield (1-shot jailkeeper)
Full-Burst Mode (1-shot suit vanilla-iser)
MajiffyAsagi CaldwellM1 AstrayNoneFlight Pack (1-shot watcher)
PyrotechnicsMu La FlagaMental Link (Rau Le Creuset)(x-shot bulletproof bodyguard)
EspeciallyTheLiesMiriallia HawNeighbourhood (Levi)
NachoKoopa
DeasVailShani AndrasBlue CosmosForbidden GundamNoneGeschmeidig Panzer (non-consecutive rolestopper)
Wake88Andrew WaltfeldLagoweNoneTank Mode (non-consecutive tracker)
ArcAngel9Natarle BadgiruelNoneNoneNone
talahMayura LabattM1 AstrayNoneFlight Rotor Shrike (1-shot gunsmith)
Natirasha
mastin2Kuzzey BuskirkNoneNoneNone
TitusAthrun ZalaJustice GundamNone(x-shot anytime vig)
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

Jiffy

I think its time to work with what's there instead of what logically should be there. The Lynch Pie supporters have been being systematically eliminated and town still hasn't lynched a single scum. Bite the bitter bullet and who else is scum?

Also, what do you think of the Sven clear on Wake and me, the EARLY clear of Wake's slot by Kanye, and Wake voting Kanye over Pyro. Her reactions to me came across legit to me so it would seem more likely if he were going something to line up a mislynch on me he would have chosen them over Kanye. Writing that down, Kanye comes out looking juicer to me.

Insight please.

UNVOTE:
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4623, PeregrineV wrote:I saw three claims for coordinators. Are those all of them, or do we have more? And is there any natural claims?

Would especially like to hear from the "linked" couple if they have that in their PMs.
Nope.

But I pilot the Strike Gundam.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4622, talah wrote:
In post 4619, Majiffy wrote:Let's play another round of Majiffy is right and everyone should sheep him.

Pie is either Rolecop or has Rolecop in his faction.
They found out DV was in the other faction.
They killed DV.

Herp a derp derp lets lynch Pie so we can use proper associatives.
What's your running theory on the mental link? Is there another townie with another link to the other faction? Is Pyro scum? Why would Pyro-scum come out in support of pie as an SK when that means they're immediately lynched upon a pie-faction-scum flip?
That's what's not making sense to me.
Pretty sure if I were scum, I'd not admit I had a mental link with scum, but welp.

Even if I were factional scum, how would I know if he were an SK or factional anyway? Our roles have an interesting duality, which makes more sense for sk than factional scum.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by talah »

Well, that's pretty much exactly what I'm saying. It would be a game-losing move for scum, so I want to know how Majiffy fits factional scum into his world view.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4613, waynegg wrote:
In post 4606, Pyrotechnics wrote:Nope. Right now I'm struggling to even stay in this game.
Fine. I lied. Sue me. Town has been at a deadlock since D1 and something had to give to get town to come together and get on the same page. The SK is at the heart of that because half the town is eff that, known scum has to go. They (myself included) can't see someone as town who wants to keep that alive. Especially after seeing the deep division. The other half wants to keep the SK (I still don't agree with this because it will inevitably bring scum closer to their wincon by leaps and bounds) because they think they can control him. Most of the time that doesn't work out well. That's why the most fundamental of all strategy is to keep no known town alive if scum and no known scum alive as town. It needlessly divides the town into self mutilating factions. But I digress.

This is what came of my gambit. I would really appreciate you drop your preconceived notions. They aren't helpful and they don't play to your wincon. That kind of bias is horrible. And oh yeah, Kanye is buddying you...
I like this post much better than a lot of your other ones. Fake claiming a guilty on me is never going to be seen as favorable by me, especially when the game has gone the way it has. The thing that concerned me the most is that with the way you've been confirm biasing me since day one, that even if you did have some cop abilities, I didn't trust that you would admit you were fakeclaiming and if you did get sk killed in the night, town would end up being fucked tomorrow, and it would cause even more distraction in the town.

UNVOTE:
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4627, Pyrotechnics wrote:You should lynch Wake too just to be safe, but I really have a feeling he's town.

The people who have a really good chance of being Deas's partners are Nacho and Levi. I still think Majiffy is pretty town, BUT I don't like that he wasn't actually willing to lynch Deasvail on day one when they had their showdown. I also don't like that he didn't watch me last night. I was quite obviously a good target for a night kill last night to anyone who was paying attention, so the fact that he held onto it is suspect. Also, I don't know why he thinks he's going to live to use it later if he's town.

Still think Talah, kanye and Nat are town. Those are my strongest town reads. Titus, Agar and Belisarius are all probs town.

I don't think much of Peregrine or Svenst though.
In post 3599, DeasVail wrote: My reads are looking something like this:

Super town:

Kanye
PeregrineV
Pyrotechnics
Sakura Hana
Wake88
Talah
Natirasha
Titus

(I actually think this would be a pretty great townblock, but somehow I don't think people would want me in it, so...)

Then I've got a group of people who are kind of town, but I could still see as scum:

Belisarius (Probably should be in the group above, but I'm worried about his lack of posting lately)
AGar
Svenskt
Majiffy
Nacho

And then there's:

Wayne
Empking
Leviathan
Here are Deasvail's last reads. I really really doubt he put more than one partner if at all in his super town reads. Of those I'd look the most at Peregrine or Wake, but I'd lean more towards Peregrine.

In the nulls I'd go for Svenst and Nacho but it could also be Majiffy and Agar just having a good game. I'd say Agar is more likely town, but it could just be that he annoys me the least.

And in that scum list I'd go for Leviathan over Wayne.
and how do I have a good chance of being Deasvail's partner? =P

If people think I'm scum, then they should lynch me. and If they do, then before I die, I want to know what people will do once I flip town. when they will learn for certain that I am town. I know no one knows that information now except me, but I want to know how it would affect your reads if y'all KNEW I was town.

other than being a nightkill target that is. =P
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

we would do what we always do after a mislynch, look for scum.

so more looking for scum for you if you're town and less what will y'all do when you know i'm town. thanks.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

[quote="In post 4629, waynegg"]Also, what do you think of the Sven clear on Wake and me, the EARLY clear of Wake's slot by Kanye, and Wake voting Kanye over Pyro. Her reactions to me came across legit to me so it would seem more likely if he were going something to line up a mislynch on me he would have chosen them over Kanye. Writing that down, Kanye comes out looking juicer to me./quote]
i dont remember any cop clears ever happening so im not sure how youre citing them ?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

Deception in random ordered entry theory says these are scum and they check out on bit of DV's lists

Kanye
Levi
Nat
Nacho
Sakura

Vs

Kanye
Sakura
Nat
Nacho
Levi

Is anyone interested in this theory? If so I'll dig it up.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4379, Svenskt Stål wrote:If i am cop i have inno on wake and wany, dont vote them
Yeah, Kanye isn't reading
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: Kanye
Like LEGO minifigs?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4635, Pyrotechnics wrote:we would do what we always do after a mislynch, look for scum.

so more looking for scum for you if you're town and less what will y'all do when you know i'm town. thanks.
yeah. i don't listen to bullshit from others sorry. because how y'all are going at the whole "looking for scum thing" is failing yourselves. every one of y'all is doing the same job as me.

and as town my job is to prevent more town from dying. not cause mislynches.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4637, waynegg wrote:Deception in random ordered entry theory says these are scum and they check out on bit of DV's lists

Kanye
Levi
Nat
Nacho
Sakura

Vs

Kanye
Sakura
Nat
Nacho
Levi

Is anyone interested in this theory? If so I'll dig it up.
If sakura and I were scum, we'd know. or better yet, if I was scum I'd know which of them were my partners. I highly doubt sakura was scum.

of those 4 other than me. I would say in order of who could be scummiest would be: Nacho, Kanye, Nati, Sakura.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

;s Sooo much to read... will do tomorrow. Haven't read anything since my last post. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try not to have five new pages by then.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

so here's another theory: DV was trying to bus Majiffy

just look at it. from my experience, most of the time when scum make such a massive push on someone, it ends up being that they're trying to bus a teammate. and it was on D1 which is the most common time for bussing. and he was flip flopping 293487239847 times during the interaction between Majiffy and me. he continually accused Majiffy throughout the course of D1, and kept bring it up over and over again, and I don't see scum doing that.

thoughts?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

*scum doing that against town
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 4638, waynegg wrote:
In post 4379, Svenskt Stål wrote:If i am cop i have inno on wake and wany, dont vote them
Yeah, Kanye isn't reading
how are you this bad @ this game?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4643, pieguyn wrote:so here's another theory: DV was trying to bus Majiffy

just look at it. from my experience, most of the time when scum make such a massive push on someone, it ends up being that they're trying to bus a teammate. and it was on D1 which is the most common time for bussing. and he was flip flopping 293487239847 times during the interaction between Majiffy and me. he continually accused Majiffy throughout the course of D1, and kept bring it up over and over again, and I don't see scum doing that.

thoughts?
I completely agree with you. I seriously doubt Majiffy and Deasvail were scum partners with a bus like that. Though I had them both as town during this interaction. I don't think Majiffy is scum at all.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Belisarius »

In post 4623, PeregrineV wrote:I saw three claims for coordinators. Are those all of them, or do we have more? And is there any natural claims?
I claimed Natural, but I'm not giving out my name, role, or whether or not I pilot a mobile suit.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

hey kanye you know how Grimgroove and I were trying to bus each other in your game?

do you think the interactions between DV and Majiffy on D1 were similar to that?

no Levi I'm saying DV and Majiffy are scum together read my post
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also his idea about me being rolecop just seems like something he made up because I happened to be rolecop in that other game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”