NY 167: COMPLETELY NORMAL Mafia (GAME OVER)

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:36 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 597, likeabauss wrote:I never left. The guy you replaced, Rank, is my brother from another mother. We've been playing mafia together for like 10 years. Him replacing out means he was scum. Means you are scum. You should tread carefully, because between you and FratBoys, I've got two mafia and its still early on D1
So you're misreading someone you've played with for 10 years

Retardedness or scum?
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

In post 502, Sakura Hana wrote:Nope because Cabd. I'll probably do some sort of gambit somewhere midgame and try to figure it out.
Are you assuming both of you will be around then still? What is your experience with Cabd that prompts this sentiment towards him?

Once again, laying out your sneaky attempts to get reads on people by announcing them kinda beats the purpose.
In post 512, yessiree wrote:TIP still not having the most postcount
Is this really your reasoning for voting TIP? There are a handful of compulsive posters in this game and I've never known TIP to be a top-poster consistently.
In post 517, Doctor Jekyll wrote:@Mod: We voted RadiantCowbells in post 469, but in case you require unvotes here you go
This is a good vote - but it doesn't quite sitwell. Feels like a bus.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:01 am

Post by sangres »

ORCINUS!!!!
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 am

Post by sangres »

In post 567, likeabauss wrote:Where's Nacho? What do you make of my point #2 in post 552?
Hoping he'll be online again tonight.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:15 am

In post 520, sangres wrote:I was hoping that I would be able to tunnel the hell out of you early and get you to break, respond, something, but the response that I get is being ignored? It doesn't feel too great to me
As in its scummy on him for ignoring you or are you just being a troll?
In post 286, MC Maraca wrote:This is correct but if you use them to make a broken role (*glares at peregrine's white mage*) I will hate you forever and kill your cats.
But you are town, so you DO want town White Mages in this game..right...RIGHT??
In post 520, sangres wrote:His scumgame shows a decent amount of conviction as well, don't you think?
Cabd said (or didnt respond when MVP suggested?) that he has no scum-yesiree experience.
In post 520, sangres wrote:I'm starting to read Mara as town, so we might be able to ignore the hell out of you and live life that way.
Heh, I was starting to feel good on Cabd. Im terrible at reading Mara, but Cabd feels a bit carefree/genuine in this game. Not seeing the same direct, forceful Crabd from NY 165.
In post 520, sangres wrote:What I like least about JS is my push on him which got translated to him ignoring the hell out of me; when I mislynch him in Harry Potter as scum, he at least made an effort to engage and gave out batshit crazy scumteam ideas, which at least showed that he was thinking and attempting to figure things out. In this game, he just started looking elsewhere.
He is usually responsive to pressure although I think that is true of him as both alignments. Either way, I think hes worth pressuring right now.
In post 378, Guyett wrote:She'll be back today and I found it suspicious that she decided to put V/La up pretty much right after getting a few votes against her... kinda similar to someone else in the Marvel vs DC game ;)
Is this a serious point? Just noticed how terrible this is.
In post 520, sangres wrote:I usually can read people a hell of a lot better after I mislynch the fuck out of them.
Well Im waiting cute boy, lets hear about me then.
In post 521, yessiree wrote:like are you actually fucking agreeing or disagreeing on something?
Lol? It means you are going to disagree but stop arguing about it forever to no end. Justify your TIP vote please. TIP appears to be playing to a town wincon.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 601, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Are you assuming both of you will be around then still? What is your experience with Cabd that prompts this sentiment towards him?
Maybe, perhaps, I'm assuming I'll either get lynched along the way or will suck at LyLo (tbf i rather get lynched than suck at LyLo).

For the second part: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3151
In post 601, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Once again, laying out your sneaky attempts to get reads on people by announcing them kinda beats the purpose.
This would be true if they knew what i was planning on doing and/or when.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:33 am

In post 523, likeabauss wrote:Dude replaced into a slot that bailed out very early in the game. Townies don't tend to bail that early.
This is a god-awful point; replacing is not a tell and you are wrong. Leaning towards thinking this is a townie sort of wrong, but I have seen scum shove easy cases like this.
In post 523, likeabauss wrote:Dudes entry to the game was straight inside joke buddying. "Hey so and so. Don't mislynch my like last game. Tee-hee. Herp Derp." Not cool. Then a bunch more bs spam, useless fluff. Somewhere in the middle of it, another head jumped in and added to the wtfery.
I have provided content in my posts that you are ignoring willfully or otherwise. How about commenting on that instead of taking my joke entry post seriously.
In post 523, likeabauss wrote:Plus, there was the whole "Gym fist, then knowledge." Everybody knows you can't skip tanning and laundry and go straight to schooling bitches. GTL, then lynching scum. Get your mind right first. Only gready grimy scum would suggest skipping the laundromat.
Uhhhhh. I replaced in and didnt intend to read the game thread immediately. Once again, are we really void of content or are you just pretending we are?
In post 526, yessiree wrote:what are reads never heard of them
In post 530, yessiree wrote:that's null stop handing out towncred like toilet paper
I get a gut townfeel from this. Cabd can we compromise somewhere else atm?
In post 441, Guyett wrote:I don't trust my ability to read AP just yet
Can you elaborate on his for ol' Big Bird?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Guyett »

It basically means I haven't decided if I want to bus you yet....
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:40 am

In post 605, Sakura Hana wrote:This would be true if they knew what i was planning on doing and/or when.
You ar declaring intent to "gambit" on Cabd. What am I missing here? You just ruined any element of surprise you had in trying to get a genuine reaction from him down the road since he will just assume you are fakeclaiming/gambiting. I dont get it. And if you have some sort of investigative role you intend to use on him, you are blowing credit by suggesting any result on him is just a test. So I really don't get why you thought to post this. Its like you are trying to show that you are scumhunting without actually doing it.

P-edit: Image
MVP
MVP
Goon
MVP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:40 am

Post by MVP »

You know, over the course of my mafia career, I learned that scum likes to claim scum multiple of times... Image

-L. J.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 609, Angry Frat BROs wrote:You ar declaring intent to "gambit" on Cabd. What am I missing here? You just ruined any element of surprise you had in trying to get a genuine reaction from him down the road since he will just assume you are fakeclaiming/gambiting.
He could assume that, he won't know for certain, considering how I caught him last time.
In post 609, Angry Frat BROs wrote:And if you have some sort of investigative role you intend to use on him, you are blowing credit by suggesting any result on him is just a test.
Which would ultimately grab me a few more days alive, wouldnt it?
In post 609, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Its like you are trying to show that you are scumhunting without actually doing it.
I am scumhunting, it's usually not noticed by people tho.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Guyett »

OOOh you're using my thing AP <3
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:52 am

In post 547, MC Maraca wrote:8. Guyett (Guyett has yet to drop his hidden signature town tell, but he hasnt done anything overly scummy either. Mara has him down as gut-scum. )
I think Im starting to see Guyett-scum here. He definitely feels less proactive and more responsive which is scummy and I know hes capable of being aggressive town. Also his attempts at banter come off feeling weird to me.
In post 547, MC Maraca wrote:11. Angry Frat BROs (I will likely waffle on this forever, i've been wrong about bro 2/2 times so far)
We're town, you'll come around. You seem really able to rad me from what we have talked about in the past, so read me and not BRO if thats what it takes.
In post 547, MC Maraca wrote:9. likeabauss (his hatred of the buddy-style sorting is null to me, i've gotten complaints about it from both alignments in the past. Nothing else much of note in the ISO)
His points are terrible, but in a sort of townie way. He seems genuinely invested in finding and lynching scum at any rate.
In post 547, MC Maraca wrote:4. sangres (I'll probably flip flop this at least twice this game minimum, but this seems like townffery from what data I do have on her (and from being inside her head b/c morph))
Getting a read on Sangres is p much my top priority atm, so Id appreciate if you could back this up for me.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:54 am

Post by goodmorning »

fun fact: was considering writing a children's song at one point

didn't get farther than one line of the chorus:

it bit him on the toe.

Votecount 1.23

Guyett [L-6] - PeregrineV, Sakura Hana, orcinus_theoriginal

RadiantCowbells [L-7] - Angry Frat BROs, Doctor Jekyll

JacobSavage [L-7] - sangres, MC Maraca

Sakura Hana [L-8] - Hermy

yessiree [L-8] - Toomai

TheIrishPope [L-8] - yessiree

Hermy [L-8] - RadiantCowbells

caledfwitch [L-8] - Guyett

Angry Frat BROs [L-8] - likeabauss

Not Voting [4] - JacobSavage, caledfwitch, TheIrishPope, MVP

With 17 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2013-11-20 09:39:00)
Doctor Jekyll
Doctor Jekyll
Townie
Doctor Jekyll
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Doctor Jekyll »

In post 601, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 517, Doctor Jekyll wrote:@Mod: We voted RadiantCowbells in post 469, but in case you require unvotes here you go
This is a good vote - but it doesn't quite sitwell. Feels like a bus.
Yes, well, that feels like a contrived reason to scumread me, so there. Y'all are trying pretty hard to do so while ignoring the players who are actually good at reading me.

~Jekyll
A hydra of Cephtown and Scumrir
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Guyett »

@ afb How many games have you played with me?
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:56 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

The snake
It was a snake

I think Guyett is scum playing the "too dumb to be scum" card.
Anyone not voting him: why the fuck not?
VOTE: guyett
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:57 am

In post 615, Doctor Jekyll wrote:Yes, well, that feels like a contrived reason to scumread me, so there. Y'all are trying pretty hard to do so while ignoring the players who are actually good at reading me.
I've mentioned several other posts of yours that I didn't like.

@Guyett: Oh dear. Im right about you arent I.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:58 am

In post 617, TheIrishPope wrote:Anyone not voting him: why the fuck not?
Need a chance to synch up with BRO.
Doctor Jekyll
Doctor Jekyll
Townie
Doctor Jekyll
Townie
Townie

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Doctor Jekyll »

In post 618, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 615, Doctor Jekyll wrote:Yes, well, that feels like a contrived reason to scumread me, so there. Y'all are trying pretty hard to do so while ignoring the players who are actually good at reading me.
I've mentioned several other posts of yours that I didn't like.

@Guyett: Oh dear. Im right about you arent I.
And I have responded ;)

Not particularly scumreading Guyett; if stupidity is your criterion why not RC?
A hydra of Cephtown and Scumrir
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 am

In post 614, goodmorning wrote:RadiantCowbells [L-7] - Angry Frat BROs, Doctor Jekyll
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Guyett »

Good wagon is good
VOTE: guyett
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:02 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

Man Cephrir you better hydra with Mastin again
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:04 am

In post 600, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 597, likeabauss wrote:I never left. The guy you replaced, Rank, is my brother from another mother. We've been playing mafia together for like 10 years. Him replacing out means he was scum. Means you are scum. You should tread carefully, because between you and FratBoys, I've got two mafia and its still early on D1
So you're misreading someone you've played with for 10 years

Retardedness or scum?
Wow, you cant be serious. Anybody replacing out on D1 is scum? How bad at this game are you?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”