NY 167: COMPLETELY NORMAL Mafia (GAME OVER)

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 723, sangres wrote:
In post 720, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You realize that I RVS voted Guyett because he was online at the time and apparently there were votes on him, and unvoted immediately after i saw the buildup to his L-2?

Just making sure
Why are you RVS voting on page 29?
Guess, because it couldn't possibly because I replaced in and wanted some real-time interaction.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 721, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 707, Doctor Jekyll wrote:So, what gives, guys? I don't understand why this wagon exists, and he doesn't seem particularly worse to me than, say, JacobSavage.
Im sure JS is a strong scumread of yours. Lets hear why hes better than lynching Guyett.

Cause this counterwagon on JS is looking awfully suspicious to me after Guyett offers up some ez fakeable AtE.
Of course I could pretend to be drunk all the time too. now get fucked AP
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 725, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 720, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You realize that I RVS voted Guyett because he was online at the time and apparently there were votes on him, and unvoted immediately after i saw the buildup to his L-2?

Just making sure
Guess, because it couldn't possibly because I replaced in and wanted some real-time interaction.
And RVS voting is the best way to generate real-time interaction?

This is a dumb question, but have you replaced in to a game before?
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

In post 719, Guyett wrote:could someone explain the jacob case?
Coz I've lynched him for being a useless lurksack and he flipped town and I was sad
And this is a really weak stance. Being uncertain of his CW but fishing for a good case to sheep?

If he were really skeptical of JS being a good lynch hed be more assertive about it.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:16 pm

In post 726, Guyett wrote:now get fucked AP
Did last night, thanks.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 717, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 707, Doctor Jekyll wrote: In particular, him pointing out we have no completed games together rang alarm bells. I attempt to discredit meta reads on me when Im scum like that. He is totally not considering the possibility that I have read games of his and instead tries to handwave my suspicion away without following up on it or figuring out if it has a base to it? Thats scum.

lol waht?
read all the games you want... links are on my wiki (I updated it yesterday) but I fnd playing a game with someone is much better than reading a game as you are kinda biased reading.
I have absolutely no prob with you meta reading me... just do it and get some opinions of people who have played with me too maybe. Apparently I have some tell that Nat, Cabd and GM know :/
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 532, Doctor Jekyll wrote:
In post 529, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 470, Doctor Jekyll wrote:I'm about 100% sure I have mentioned this, but I don't see where: Maraca playing good cop bad cop with me (ha, ha) gives me some for srs flashbacks to Hard Boiled. I would also think that Mara might adjust her opinion having seen our towngame in said game, even if from the wrong perspective.

~Jekyll
why do you think this, when I even tend to struggle to wrap my head around the town-plays of those I play with almost constantly?

Scum-games don't affect how I read people, usually as it is more, how to trick people and who to get mislynched over figuring out who is and isn't town which makes a world of a difference.
You have to look at people's town games to figure out how to mislynch them. *shrug*

And if you were, say, scumreading me here for the same reasons you were fake scumreading me in Hardboiled, you would hopefully realize those don't make sense?

If this was somehow a Cabd post then sorry and I'm very confused

~Jekyll
I don't usually use meta on people I don't know, hence, I usually don't play that way. If someone pointed out that they play that way as town I "might" back off

but, Hm. I'll keep this in mind. Generally speaking though, reasons I give to scum-read people as town compared to the reasons I give as scum to push a mislych aren't all that different as the motives behind them are.

Bauss, you went from RANKTOWN to RANKSCUM because he replaced out? why?

not to mention, that the read changed within a page?

Pedit: :/ I'm going until this stops for a bit
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 730, Guyett wrote:Apparently I have some tell that Nat, Cabd and GM know :/
S> Guyett's secret towntell
Price> ONE BILLION DOLLLLLLARS
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 727, sangres wrote:
In post 725, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:

Just making sure
And RVS voting is the best way to generate real-time interaction?

This is a dumb question, but have you replaced in to a game before?
RVS voting people who are online at the time yes

And yes, but I don't think anytime recently. I will check.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 728, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 719, Guyett wrote:could someone explain the jacob case?
Coz I've lynched him for being a useless lurksack and he flipped town and I was sad
And this is a really weak stance. Being uncertain of his CW but fishing for a good case to sheep?

If he were really skeptical of JS being a good lynch hed be more assertive about it.
Eh no I really don't have any intention of getting on that wagon at all
my read on him hasn't changed since 441 ( I think thats mine) and I really don't see any case there...
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 732, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 730, Guyett wrote:Apparently I have some tell that Nat, Cabd and GM know :/

I hope its not something stupid like I get drunk as town as I'm sure I do that as scum too
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 441, Guyett wrote:5. JacobSavage - null with a scum lean. he lurks regardless of alignment. lots of fluff here. Speculation rather than content here.
This read?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 735, Guyett wrote:
In post 732, MC Maraca wrote:

I hope its not something stupid like I get drunk as town as I'm sure I do that as scum too
Bitch please, as if my tells would be something that stupid.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:24 pm

In post 724, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 707, Doctor Jekyll wrote:AFB are voting Guyett because... literally no apparent reason? They've mentioned him a couple times but not in a 'this is my top scumread' way.

So, what gives, guys? I don't understand why this wagon exists, and he doesn't seem particularly worse to me than, say, JacobSavage.
Its possible I forgot to trasnlate my thoughts into a post.

He is doing things I tend to do as scum. His selfvote was not encourging and him bothering to point out he was at L - 2 w/o unvoting is just scum trying not to look like they are flailing. Him "trawling for reactions" it and ending up on ffery shows he was just lookingfor a "valid" excuse to move his vote. His attempts at scumhunting are uninspired and his rage reads fake to me.
His ISO screams discouraged town

His earlier posts to me were cutesy in a scum way, sort of pointed but not really doing anything. Trying to blend in, no real attempts to find scum (except highly contrived and immediate ffery case out of the blue, making them a plausible buddy).
I dont' see him trying to blend in. I see him with posts like "I haven't been able to get into this game".

In particular, him pointing out we have no completed games together rang alarm bells. I attempt to discredit meta reads on me when Im scum like that. He is totally not considering the possibility that I have read games of his and instead tries to handwave my suspicion away without following up on it or figuring out if it has a base to it? Thats scum.
MAYYYYYBE.
In what way does it scream discouraged town. His one AtE post about always being lynched? Something people do as scum ALL THE TIME??

Once again, his singular post using his playstyle as an excuse for being wagoned + a dash of AtF. Scum upset at being caught for the wrong reasons. His blend in posts that I mentioned are not that one post. Im glad you bothered to read more than 1 post of his before making this one. :facepalm:
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 736, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 441, Guyett wrote:5. JacobSavage - null with a scum lean. he lurks regardless of alignment. lots of fluff here. Speculation rather than content here.
This read?
yeah ... doesn't stand out as obv scum or I'd put him as scum. he is doing things I've seen him do as either alignment
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

You seriously calling Guyett scum because of AtE?

I would like to take you back to Mother bangers, Pigey.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 729, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
Did last night, thanks.
good for you.. hope you caught something :P
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:27 pm

In post 740, MC Maraca wrote:You seriously calling Guyett scum because of AtE?

I would like to take you back to Mother bangers, Pigey.
No, Im astonished that Orcinus thinks it is from town.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Go check his ISO from new york 165 (I was in this one with him) and from Coug's Theme game (death island iirc), and then come back and tell me it's not similar.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 741, Guyett wrote:
In post 729, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
Did last night, thanks.
good for you.. hope you caught something :P
He's gay lol. They use more protection than us normals.
Doctor Jekyll
Doctor Jekyll
Townie
Doctor Jekyll
Townie
Townie

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Doctor Jekyll »

In post 707, Doctor Jekyll wrote:AFB are voting Guyett because... literally no apparent reason? They've mentioned him a couple times but not in a 'this is my top scumread' way.

So, what gives, guys? I don't understand why this wagon exists, and he doesn't seem particularly worse to me than, say, JacobSavage.
Its possible I forgot to trasnlate my thoughts into a post.

He is doing things I tend to do as scum. His selfvote was not encourging and him bothering to point out he was at L - 2 w/o unvoting is just scum trying not to look like they are flailing. Him "trawling for reactions" it and ending up on ffery shows he was just lookingfor a "valid" excuse to move his vote. His attempts at scumhunting are uninspired and his rage reads fake to me.

His earlier posts to me were cutesy in a scum way, sort of pointed but not really doing anything. Trying to blend in, no real attempts to find scum (except highly contrived and immediate ffery case out of the blue, making them a plausible buddy).

In particular, him pointing out we have no completed games together rang alarm bells. I attempt to discredit meta reads on me when Im scum like that. He is totally not considering the possibility that I have read games of his and instead tries to handwave my suspicion away without following up on it or figuring out if it has a base to it? Thats scum.
Thank you. That's much better. Last point is probably the best one, I could see that being frustrated scum. I wonder if frustrated scum might actually tend to give up as early as he did. I feel like Scumrir might do that, although Scumrir doesn't really get lynched, so I can't be sure. I'll have to ask him.
In post 721, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 707, Doctor Jekyll wrote:So, what gives, guys? I don't understand why this wagon exists, and he doesn't seem particularly worse to me than, say, JacobSavage.
Im sure JS is a strong scumread of yours. Lets hear why hes better than lynching Guyett.

Cause this counterwagon on JS is looking awfully suspicious to me after Guyett offers up some ez fakeable AtE.
He is not a strong scumread of mine, actually, but I don't have any strong scumreads yet. I do think ffery's argument is a good one- the fact that JS has been ignoring her is scummy. All I have at present is light scumreads on Guyett (yes, really), JS, and Sakura, though I'd still be voting RC if I thought it would get me anywhere.

I'm not joining the counterwagon because of the ATE, which was indeed pretty fakable.
In post 722, Guyett wrote:

Just making sure
Immediately? Like 3 posts after the VC that had me at L-2...
Why are you so afraid to lynch me? Have some fucking conviction man
I like this post.

~Jekyll
A hydra of Cephtown and Scumrir
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

I think the AtE is from town.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:29 pm

In post 744, MC Maraca wrote:He's gay lol. They use more protection than us normals.
In post 744, MC Maraca wrote:They use more protection than us normals.
In post 744, MC Maraca wrote: than us normals.
In post 744, MC Maraca wrote: us normals.
:igmeou:

p-edit: You aren't that dense Cabd.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 739, Guyett wrote:yeah ... doesn't stand out as obv scum or I'd put him as scum. he is doing things I've seen him do as either alignment
If it's doing things that he does as either alignment wouldnt that make him full null? where did the scum lean come from then?

Then who does stand out as obv scum?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 747, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 744, MC Maraca wrote:He's gay lol. They use more protection than us normals.
In post 744, MC Maraca wrote:They use more protection than us normals.
In post 744, MC Maraca wrote: than us normals.
In post 744, MC Maraca wrote: us normals.
:igmeou:

p-edit: You aren't that dense Cabd.
That wasn't cabd.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”