Planet: MafiaScum 2 - Winter 2018

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Tragedy »

BUT IF WE'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT RELIGION, THEN I'D BE WILLING TO SEND A FEW MEN AND WOMEN OVER, WHO ARE RANDOMLY SELECTED FROM THE CITIZENS, WITH PAY!
*Cough*

What's this religion about now?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Boohoo Maestro. Sri Lanka is also a city. It's the functional capital anyway
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Magua »

We don't see why you all are making such a big deal about any religions besides the one true one, being Armok, God of Blood.

Jesu--oops, almost got us there.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

There is only one god and his name is R'hlloCHESSKID
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Kartosael
Kartosael
Watcher
Kartosael
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Kartosael »

The nation of Kartonia welcomes the Morkish people in our country.
As for the meeting on religions, we must note our concerns. What do you exactly want to achieve with a conference like this? We do not oppose it, but if we were to partake in it, we would like to know it's exact purpose.
Also, I vote aye for the A.R.T.I.F.I.C.E. participation.

Kartonian Budget

Act of Power:

1.0x10^9 into the training of Reservists

Act of Knowledge:

2.0x10^9 into A.R.T.I.F.I.C.E.
2.0x10^9 into Counter-Espionage

Act of Compassion:

1.5.0x10^9 into Education
1.5x10^9 into Industry
2.0x10^9 into Healthcare
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:35 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 1428, chesskid3 wrote:There is only one god and his name is R'hlloCHESSKID
Actually there are three in Gazebo, they're called JDGA, inspiratieloos and RNG.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Clearly those three are metaphysical manifestations of the Holy Trinity that is Mhork
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

*static*
"The following is the budgeting allocation approved by the Twin Houses:

3 billion marcs into Natural Gas
3 billion marcs into Rare Earth Metals
.75 billion marcs into F.A.S.H.I.O.N.*
2 billion marcs into A.R.T.I.F.I.C.E.
1.25 billion marcs into a thorough investigation and manhunt for the assassin who killed Tor'Kin**
.75 billion marcs into an investigation to the origin of the Chesstopia/Elybria email
.75 billion into the New Mhork Initiative***

*.5 to industry, .25 to tourism
**This includes intensive investigation of all personnel present, all video and film, all vehicles nearby, and all witnesses, as well as a rewards system for information across the nation. In addition it includes all the other generic manhunt stuff that you would expect in any murder (Finderprints, bullet, etc)
***New Mhork Initiative is a new project from the Lord of Mhork to try and revitalize the faithful. It will be detailed at some other point in time.

"That is all for the time being."

~Mr. Din'Finaci
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:43 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 1431, Lord Mhork wrote:Clearly those three are metaphysical manifestations of the Holy Trinity that is Mhork
I feel unclean now.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 1431, Lord Mhork wrote:Clearly those three are metaphysical manifestations of the Holy Trinity that is Mhork
Now I know what to blame when the RNG curses you.
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Tragedy »

;~;
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:21 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Blood for the blood god

Viewing audiences throughout Swizzerland tuned in to watch the top-rated "Gears: Teeth of Blood" educational historical drama, only to find it interrupted five minutes in:

"Swizzerland, we interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you this very special edition of," cue bright, flashing strobes, "SACRIFICES TO ARMOK!"

Cut to an elaborately coiffed dorf, along with two much nerdier dorfs, in front of a huge studio audience, applauding manicly.

The elaborately coiffed dorf speaks: "Fellow servants of Armok, we all know that Mechanica Terram sent an unmanned aerial vehicle into Swizzerland airspace last week."

Behind the dorfs on the stage, an immense digital display lights up, showing pilot's-view footage of a UAV being chased. In the lower right hand corner is a timer showing an elapsed time. Within seconds, a missile is launched; at the moment the missile reaches the UAV and detonates, the timer stops updating, and just shows a blinking 6:24.40.

The coiffed dorf continues. "Six minutes, twenty four seconds. Shot down by two aircraft."

There's a polite smattering of applause.

"But, the question has to be asked: can we do better?"

Higher-energy applause fills the studio, but the coiffed dorf does not seem to like what he's hearing. He holds a hand to his ear, and repeats, "I can't hear you! I said, can we do BETTER?"

The audience hoots and hollers; there's a lot of stomping of feet. This seems to please the coiffed dorf, who turns to the other two who are on stage with him.

"These two need no introduction, but in case you've been working in the salt mines for the last year, allow me to introduce you to Alvin McMurn, two-time winner of the Novacraft II ladder championship!" One of nerdy looking dorfs waves his hand, obviously very embarrassed. The coiffed dorf continues, "And Garm Dummon, the top ranked Call of Battlefield 8 player!"

Two computer workstations are wheeled out onto stage, while Alvin and Garm shake eachother's hand before taking their seats. The digital display behind them now shows a split screen setup, each half showing a UAV flying through the air, overlaid with technical readouts.

The coiffed dorf continues: "In approximately 30 seconds, our UAVs will enter into Mechanica Terram airspace. Each contestant has sixteen cameras giving them a full surrounding view of their vehicle. The goal is six minutes, twenty four seconds. Let's get reeeeeeeeeeady to praise Armok!"

The crowd goes wild, but at a wild, "Go!" from the announcer, instantly quiet. Timers appear on both halves of the split screen, counting up from 0:00.00.

Within 30 seconds both UAVs are set upon by dozens of contacts. "Wait, where did those come from?!" The announcer exclaims, "A response time like that should be impossible." Meanwhile both UAVs are quickly bracketed in and brought down with gunfire, neither having lasted more than 45 seconds.

Suddenly a figure cloaked in darkness appears besides the screen, he raises a hand and the feed changes to the inside of a Hawk I cockpit, the people paying attention wonder if there's even a camera there.

"What was that all about?" The pilot asks his squadron. His flight leader responds: "Command picked up a Swizz transmission, we were there anyway, so they asked us to take out the two hostile objects on our way to the targets." As the fighter/bombers continue towards Oekkezia.

The feed changes again, to the office of the party leader of Elybria, who is just finishing recording a speech to be sent in a few minutes.

As soon as the recording stops he turns to a speaker labelled 'missile command'. "Attention all stations, ready all missiles for a strike against target Mike Papa Alpha Three Six." Among a number of "affirmative"s there are a lot of questions for confirmation, "dafuqs", "Wait, What!?"s, "Are you sure you don't mean Mhork, sir?", questions about how someone managed to hack this signal and other expressions of disbelief.

Another wave of a gloved hand and the feed changes back to the Hawk I cockpit, now fast coming up on the Elybrian border, the screen splits and a second plane is shown, this one coming up on Chesstopia, each flying in a formation of a hundred fighters. Long range radar already shows fighters being scrambled to intercept, but the Hawk I's stealth means they were picked up too late to be intercepted outside the border.

The first Hawks let loose with missiles at targets marked by the UAV some time ago in the limited time they had to scout, the rest start scanning for further installations, finally coming under fire from SAM sites and intercepting fighters.

A huge explosion is seen in the fight over Elybria, it looks like an ICBM collided with a Hawk by pure chance, disintegrating several and hitting others with shrapnel, this only speeds up the end for the Mechanica pilots in Elybria, not that those in Chesstopia fared much better. Within a few more minutes both the Hawks that were being followed by the feed are shot down by the defenders.

Back in the Swizzerland studio the cloaked figure takes a step backwards and seems to melt into the shadows, the feed changes back to the no-signal from the original UAVs.

"Ahem... Uhm... Well..." The announcer stutters "That was unexpected... Anyway, back to the show." He turns to the two players, who are still staring at the screen in shock. "Oh, that's a bad break. Everyone give them a hand!" After the enthusiastic applause dies down, he continues: "As you know, failing a challenge to Armok results in being thrown off the top of the Tower of Justice." Uniformed dorfs carrying hammers can be seen taking the contestants off-screen. "You can tune in to see that at the normal time tomorrow..."

About fifteen minutes later the message recorded by the Elybrian party leader is broadcast internationally:
"The country of Morphia has violated numerous agreements and we have recently confirmed to have been conducting harmful espionage work in our country. Normally, our country would be willing to let such violations of trust slip in favour for keeping a peaceful Oekkezia, but the effort involved in the work in our country could be nothing more but an act of aggression that was inevitably leading up to their declaring war on us. In response, we are, at this point in time, at war with the country of Morphia. God bless us all."

Just in time for missiles to start raining down on the unwitting people of Morphia. Soon after protests and riots start breaking out all over the nation, people being not too happy about their government attacking their peaceful neighbour over an obviously made up excuse.

For Mechanica Terram, 400 died. Almost the entire fleet of Hawk fighters was destroyed.
For Chesstopia, 167 died. 52 missiles were destroyed.
For Elybria, 192 died. 60 missiles were destroyed.
Elybria fired 40 missiles as Morphia. 500 missile operators are facing court-martial for refusal to follow orders.
For Morphia, 784 852 died.
DiplomatDC lost 20 approval for an unprovoked attack.
Orcinus lost 80 approval for... apparently going completely insane.
For Swizzerland, 2 died. A new national sport has been born.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:40 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

charge?
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Magua »

This pleases Armok.

We congratulate Mechanica Terram as a worthy and formidable opponent, and wish them the best with their upcoming war(s).
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Klazam »

Uh.

We in Topos offer our condolences to those families who lost lives in this wanton outbreak of slaughter.

Ballardos Medical is looking into establishing a crisis team "without borders" next season to render assistance to victims of any natural disasters or warfare. Would any country like to donate some money to make that happen?

Elybria- you say that Morphia has conducted improper espionage activities within your borders? I do not see why the innocent should suffer for that- you should have targeted these missiles to the government and military targets of value, not indiscriminately slaughter thousands of innocents.

I salute all those who in Elybria, listed to their conscience and refused to follow orders to slaughter innocents. These 500 missile operators must be freed and not face charges. Topos is open to heroes like these, if the 500 is not welcome in Elybria.

High Chancellor Klazam
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Magua »

Oh, we should note that we're
very
interested in talking with the mysterious cloaked figure who provided such insightful feeds for our presentation, and would like to work towards an ongoing media partnership.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Excuse me
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

K so DiplomatDC and I are now at war, correct?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Retaliate with the full force of Chesstopia, etc
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:12 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Based on the above, Chess and Ani are at war with Mech Terram (remind me who that is again?)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 1444, D3f3nd3r wrote:Based on the above, Chess and Ani are at war with Mech Terram (remind me who that is again?)
Er Swizzerland. Sorry.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

DiploDC is the guy who sent choppers to eveyrones country
little did we all know he was spying on us to mark targets
already with the intention of war

I shot his plane down, how on earth he learned where my missiles were I don't know
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1445, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 1444, D3f3nd3r wrote:Based on the above, Chess and Ani are at war with Mech Terram (remind me who that is again?)
Er Swizzerland. Sorry.
We find your lack of reading comprehension....disturbing.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

*static*
"The Holy Empire is disturbed by the sudden outbreak of war and especially the amount of innocent civilians of Morphia killed in the process. Plans are underway to transport any refugees who wish to flee to sanctuary in the Holy Empire."

~Mr. Din'Finaci
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:20 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Swizzerland (Magua) trolled Mechanica Terram (Diplomat).
Mechanica Terram attacked Chesstopia (Chesskid) and Elybria (Orc).
Elybria attacked Morphia (Ani).
chesskid3 wrote:I shot his plane down, how on earth he learned where my missiles were I don't know
He found a couple, then he found a bunch more when he was actually sending a lot of planes there.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”