Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Egg »

Ignore the first quote. Not sure where it came from. My phone does that sometimes. Might do it with this post too.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Kalimar »

Vote Count 3.1

(2)
Venrob
: PhDScar, Egg
(1)
Hot Cheetos
: YellowKingValley

Not Voting:

Venrob, Hot Cheetos, notscience, beastcharizard, NicCage, EspeciallyTheLies

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-20 00:00:00)
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Egg »

That vote count reminded me that PhD has consistantly scumread Venrob and could have easily pushed another scum read today so the two of them as scum doesn't make much sense.

Venrob/ETL team?
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:48 am

Post by YellowKingValley »

Counterwagoning from NS to Hermy, depending on level of WIFOM may or may not clear NS. It's possible that a scummy-looking scums counterwagoning and then lynching their scummy-looking buddys to look town.

However, with NS I don't think the above is possible. He has no need for such WIFOM yet, I believe. So NS can be considered town.
NicCage are among those who started a wagon against Hermy. Again like NS, I don't think he has any need for complex WIFOM yet. So likely town again.

beastcharizard threw some not so accurate rolefishing accusation towards Hermy D1. I don't think scum will try to divert attention to their scum buddy with accusations, even more wrong accusations. So he should be town.

Hermy-HC has been defending each other since D1. And HC has been nudging wagons away from Hermy, by directing it towards YYY and beastcharizard for example. So I don't think HC should be trusted too much.

Venrob. Voted NS for the same reasons as I. Suspected HC together with YYY, but for unknown reasons. He called me PR instead of killing me at night, so he should be town.

ETL. Tried to direct jailer. I don't mind good directions. But his ideas are crappy. Jailers are better for RB scum than protecting town. So this is suspicious. I'm not too sure why he voted NS, but his idea seemed different from mine.

PhDScar. Not enough info.

Egg. Here and there. His play didn't really stand out - didn't really push for anyone nor trying to catch the limelight. Blenders. I'm always wary of such players.
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:50 am

Before we start doing Venrob/ETL, lets determine another scum combination just in case one of them claims uncced PR. For discussion.
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:02 am

Even it's gambit, not sure why Egg swapped from NS to Hermy, unless it's to keep NS the defender of HC alive. Saw links between Egg-HC-Hermy. So I don't know...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Egg »

I don't like your logic for cleareing beast. Scum will throw bad accusarions at their buddies to distance if they don't want to get them lynched. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's possible and I wouldn't clear him for doing something that I could see scum doing.

Also the Venrob point is off because there's no reason to kill a possible PR who could be jailkept over a known JK. YES was the obv kill choice regardless of who is scum. However, the fact that Venrob was willing to throw your name out as a possible power role is something scum don't tend to do because it's too risky so maybe I'm wrong on him...

On ETL, you raise a decent point but it's not the point you think it is. he may have shown knowledge that we had a JK.

Also, we don't need to decide on two scum today. We should lynch the scummiest player who makes sense as scum with Hermy and worry about the third scum after we catch the second. I'm kind of tempted to go with ETL instead of Venrob though...

Preview edit: if you are trying to make a case that I switched to Hermy as Hermy's buddy, the only thing that makes sense is if you think I was trying to throw off that connection by bussing. However, it would make no sense to do that when lynching notscience would have been easy and put us in LYLO with 3 scum still alive. It would be a dumb switch to make. The real reason is that notscience looked town and scum wanted him dead probably for that exact reason so I was looking for a compromise lynch that the towniest players could agree on and Hermy was it.
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:14 am

But beast seemed to think that it's a good accusation. And scum don't make good cases (at least what they thought is good) against scumbuddies.
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:17 am

In post 931, Egg wrote:On ETL, you raise a decent point but it's not the point you think it is. he may have shown knowledge that we had a JK.
That's a good point.

By the way is BK a great, good, average or lousy player?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Egg »

If beast was scum with hermy and thought she was rolefishing and it was obvious, I could see him jumping on it just because someone is going to anyway so why not get towncred. I know when I'm scum, if my buddies are scumming it up, I'll jump all over them. I don't know if beast is that way or not but its possible that he is. Either way, it's a dumb argument to have right now because you are townreading him and I'm not voting him. I probably shouldn't have even said anything but I saw flawed logic...

And this is the first I've played with BK and didn't get much exposure here but nothing stood out that made me think he was that good of a player. Why do you ask?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:37 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

lol crappy ideas = scum now? Come on.
Art is cool.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:03 am

Post by PhDScar »

Guess Yes Yes Yes said he jailed HC day one because Nacho scum would make the night kill. Can anyone confirm if this is accurate?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Egg »

In post 936, PhDScar wrote:Guess Yes Yes Yes said he jailed HC day one because Nacho scum would make the night kill. Can anyone confirm if this is accurate?
Eh. Could go either way really. It's mostly non-info. All we know if Hot Cheetos didn't make the scum kill unless a vig shot baldeagle. It's too much of an "if" and he could still be scum if one of the other two scum made the kill.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:45 am

Post by PhDScar »

Right I forgot about the VIG.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Egg »

Meh. It's kinda irrelevant right now. I'm sure if we had one, they'd have claimed the N1 kill at the beginning of Day 2 or immediately after the JK claims when Hot Cheetos would be confirmed as scum or the N1 scum target.

My point was that we didn't really get any info from the JK outside of being able to counterclaim Hermy.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 am

Post by beastcharizard »

If it were my choice I would choose ETL. I am going away until sunday but I should be back before I get prodded. I have made a case against ETL. Not sure how good but my opinion hasn't changed really.

When I get back I can make a new/improved case.

P-edit:
If vig claimed after the JK that is potentially all 2 PRs outed. Not to mention the vig has 2 shots so if they hadn't used both they might die before they could use both their shots.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:24 am

Post by NicCage »

Even though venrob has done nothing all game I still kinda think he's town.
And I have scum gutfeels for ETL
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Egg »

My bad. Was thinking they were one-shot if they were out there. Meh whatever. Probably another one of those discussions that shouldn't be had.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Venrob »

No, vig is 2-shot.

@YKV for the post about hermy/HC: Well i've been saying HC is scum this whole time..... If he isn't he's just laying like a total idiot. So VOTE: HC since a "confirmed town" is with me on this. (quotes because nic can be scum aswell still. Given if nic is scum, then YKV is town as that makes it Hermy/HC/Nic.... So YKV is conftown.)
I'm back!
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 943, Venrob wrote:If he isn't he's just laying like a total idiot.
We could say the same about you. Also just because confirmed town doesn't mean he actually knows what he's doing. That is not an attack YKV it's an attack on the poor logic.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Venrob »

No, doesnt mean good logic. But it is pretty good logic anyways. The post i'm reffering to connected HC to Hermy, with them defending each other. Also i already find him scum. So he's defscum.
I'm back!
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Hot Cheetos »

In post 877, notscience wrote:That's one scumfuck down.

For those keeping score at home, that's 1 for nostci, 0 for YKV.

Nachobaezu, you thinking ETL or Venrob?
Not ETL. BS200 recognized the proper picks for this setup and sounded very confident about them; he's not scum.

Vote: Venrob

Venrob/Hermy/PHD makes most sense to me. What do you think, NS?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by notscience »

I can see that team. I actually forgot who ETL replaced, that makes me doubt her-scum more.

What's Venrob at?
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:17 pm

If you say ETL is convinced there is jailor we can say the same about NC too.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

I never said I was convinced of a JK. I never even implied it. The presence of a JK is a 78% chance. To speculate that I was "convinced" is ludicrous.
Art is cool.

Return to “Completed Open Games”