pjovek (2): chamber, mindgamer
T S O (1): crashtextdummie
empire (1): Llamarble
espeonage (1): empire
fferyllt (1): cabd
tammy (1): fferyllt

Not voting (2): drcirno, TSO

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Stuff tomorrow. Long weekend.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 214, Cabd wrote:I already sorted her. Sheep me.

That's what you call sorting these days? I loosely followed a newbies game where I remember you guys dancing. You haven't even really put on your shoes here, and you're that certain?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 220, Espeonage wrote:Is sarcasm and sass part of her scum game or town game and not the other?

I'd love to answer this question for you but right now I'm more interested in cabd not actually answering your question but just linking a scum game.

P.S. Also, we've played together. You might not remember because it was a while ago, but it was kingdom hearts and guess what a topic of day one was?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 224, fferyllt wrote:Reading through ISOs, I got a strong impression that she's just kinda floating through the early game, not really making any effort to develop reads or sort anyone.

That's why your voting me? It's probably sillier than why I thought your original reason was for.

As far as feeling like I'm floating, that's probably a town tell for me so thanks for pointing it out. No, seriously at my other site me *not* feeling like I'm floating early day one has often been a cause for concern. I much much prefer to observe early game than push something, and this player list allows me to do just that.

And the other part is a flat out lie. I have a couple pretty decent town reads, ham watching how you/cabd play out, am looking to interact with empire, which is quite frankly the most important thing to me early game. If I can figure out if we're on the same team and the same wavelength, this game will go much more smoothly.

I'm trying to figure out if this push is real or if you saw espeonage asking about me/saw cabd responding and with his vote on you thought this would be a good distraction especially considering you haven't even tried to interact with me, and if you *do* remember our last game where I was scum I made sure to make it look like I was "scumhunting" immediately.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 226, T S O wrote:
I think you're Town, I think Katsuki is scum, I think Chamber's Town and I think people like Dr. Cirno need to post for me to get a read on them.

Give me a break, I'm still formulating my opinions on the game.
Why do you think katsuki is scum, he's one of the only people I feel good about being town right now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 237, fferyllt wrote:
In post 234, Pjovek wrote:
In post 224, fferyllt wrote:Reading through ISOs, I got a strong impression that she's just kinda floating through the early game, not really making any effort to develop reads or sort anyone.
Yes that is the case, though I'd expect scum to hide it better.

Not really too conclusive it honestly depends on how bad she is at this game/scum.
She's impressive as town. The one scum game of hers where I played with her, she did a good job of incorporating some of her signature town-play, though on reread I spotted a few things I'll keep in mind. Cabd linked to that game in an earlier post.

As far as I'm concerned, I suck at scum, and that game is probably the worst of the 8? Damn times I've drawn scum this year.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

Giving a cautios early town read to tso due to his paranoia of me. I'd probably just read him as solid town for it but several recent games have had scum refusing to read me due to "paranoia" so.

Also,

VOTE: mindgamer

Helping and cuz pjosleazejek is opposed.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

I don't need to dance with her when she goes and does the one thing that claims scum in my eyes, tammy.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by fferyllt »

you should get your eyes checked then.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 257, Tammy wrote:Giving a cautios early town read to tso due to his paranoia of me. I'd probably just read him as solid town for it but several recent games have had scum refusing to read me due to "paranoia" so.
Taking the above out of consideration, would you still read him as town based on the rest of his play?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 254, Tammy wrote:

That's why your voting me? It's probably sillier than why I thought your original reason was for.

As far as feeling like I'm floating, that's probably a town tell for me so thanks for pointing it out. No, seriously at my other site me *not* feeling like I'm floating early day one has often been a cause for concern. I much much prefer to observe early game than push something, and this player list allows me to do just that.
Then maybe it's the games we've played, because I haven't really noticed that you are so heavily into observation mode in the early game.
And the other part is a flat out lie. I have a couple pretty decent town reads, ham watching how you/cabd play out, am looking to interact with empire, which is quite frankly the most important thing to me early game. If I can figure out if we're on the same team and the same wavelength, this game will go much more smoothly.
You may have reads (I know I do) but you don't appear to be putting any work into refining them. It's just whatever gets laid down in the thread. And your play is somewhat enigmatic.
I'm trying to figure out if this push is real or if you saw espeonage asking about me/saw cabd responding and with his vote on you thought this would be a good distraction especially considering you haven't even tried to interact with me, and if you *do* remember our last game where I was scum I made sure to make it look like I was "scumhunting" immediately.
What you did in that game was kind of off, though not in immediately obvious ways. This feels off, too, at least based on the experiential meta I have to go on.

Also, this *is* interaction with you.

Idic
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Espeonage »

To be honest, I was happy with what I got from Cabd. He felt honest and genuine and actually trying to help. As for you Tammy, I'm feeling more and more that I want to lynch you.

You've been either coasting on sass or, as you're doing now, deflecting. And I don't like it. I'm happy with Tammy being pushed for a bit.
Don't @ me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 258, Cabd wrote:I don't need to dance with her when she goes and does the one thing that claims scum in my eyes, tammy.
Voting early? Seen her do that before.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 263, Tammy wrote:
In post 258, Cabd wrote:I don't need to dance with her when she goes and does the one thing that claims scum in my eyes, tammy.
I don't think it's the early vote.

Idic
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Espeonage »

@Everyone: Get your vote on something good that the rest of the town cares about. It's useless having five people on one vote. That goes for everyone else too.

That means either bring up a reason for a vote that will make someone follow that is new, or slap onto a cause someone else has that you agree with.
Don't @ me.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 264, fferyllt wrote:
In post 263, Tammy wrote:
I don't think it's the early vote.
It's interesting, because I get the same "click" sometimes when GiF votes me, because I knew the vote would happen before I hit "submit", and decided to post it anyway.

Idic
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 260, Katsuki wrote:
In post 257, Tammy wrote:Giving a cautios early town read to tso due to his paranoia of me. I'd probably just read him as solid town for it but several recent games have had scum refusing to read me due to "paranoia" so.
Taking the above out of consideration, would you still read him as town based on the rest of his play?
I'd probably read him as solidly null. His question to me why I thought that Pjovek was capable of trolling was odd considering that I had already talked to ffery about it and how he trolled in mafia.raptured. But, his paranoia regarding not only me but fferylit and amending his position on pjo read somewhat townish.

Also, I have a soft spot in my heart for people who claim to be paranoid of me early so it's hard to get past that. It's one of my mafia weaknesses.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by chamber »

Espeonage is probably scum.
Taking a break from the site.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 261, fferyllt wrote:

Then maybe it's the games we've played, because I haven't really noticed that you are so heavily into observation mode in the early game.
Don't ever meta me off so few games. My play is completely inconsistent and based on several factors, not merely including my mood. And actually this accusation doesn't make any sense. In mafia.raptured, scum accused me of not scumhunting early in the game, and I only got really engaged when syryana started trolling me and we danced, and I totally dipped out of that game pretty strongly and only really scum read someone for interrupting syryana and I's dance. In Chef mafia, the only real substantial early argument I had was with Amrun when she started calling me scum for trying too hard because I joked about a town block; it wasn't until mid day one before I actually started getting and pushing a read. In hard boiled, the only thing day one I argued about was when scum claimed that Mala was scum because she was being too protown. And in the one scum game you have experience with me on, I immediately came out and attacked someone so I'd look like I was scumhunting.

So, what is your argument again?
ffery wrote:
You may have reads (I know I do) but you don't appear to be putting any work into refining them. It's just whatever gets laid down in the thread. And your play is somewhat enigmatic.
So, I mean, so? It's early day one, a day I hate and traditionally struggle with. When we get to day two or three and I'm not "putting in the work" then talk to me. Until then, your arguments are silly as hell. Barely anyone has made an impression. I'm not going to give reads I don't have. I'm not going to clutter the thread just so you or anyone else can feel better that I *look* like I'm scumhunting. What I give in the thread is what I feel. And if you don't see that the absolute one tiny little, actually really big thing for me, is that I want to sort empire, then I really don't know what to tell you. My play is not enigmatic, it's town, thanks.
ffery wrote:
What you did in that game was kind of off, though not in immediately obvious ways. This feels off, too, at least based on the experiential meta I have to go on.
You need more experience with me to actually meta me. Kindly read a few of my scum games, and then come in here and tell me how I'm awesomely town, thanks.
ffery wrote: Also, this *is* interaction with you.
Super sweet. Are you trying to retroactively tell me I was wrong. Because before *this* post you weren't interacting with me, so I'm sorry but you don't get to act all superior bullshit this is interaction *after* I said there was none.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 269, Tammy wrote:
In post 261, fferyllt wrote:

Don't ever meta me off so few games. My play is completely inconsistent and based on several factors, not merely including my mood. And actually this accusation doesn't make any sense. In mafia.raptured, scum accused me of not scumhunting early in the game, and I only got really engaged when syryana started trolling me and we danced, and I totally dipped out of that game pretty strongly and only really scum read someone for interrupting syryana and I's dance. In Chef mafia, the only real substantial early argument I had was with Amrun when she started calling me scum for trying too hard because I joked about a town block; it wasn't until mid day one before I actually started getting and pushing a read. In hard boiled, the only thing day one I argued about was when scum claimed that Mala was scum because she was being too protown. And in the one scum game you have experience with me on, I immediately came out and attacked someone so I'd look like I was scumhunting.

So, what is your argument again?
ffery wrote:
So, I mean, so? It's early day one, a day I hate and traditionally struggle with. When we get to day two or three and I'm not "putting in the work" then talk to me. Until then, your arguments are silly as hell. Barely anyone has made an impression. I'm not going to give reads I don't have. I'm not going to clutter the thread just so you or anyone else can feel better that I *look* like I'm scumhunting. What I give in the thread is what I feel. And if you don't see that the absolute one tiny little, actually really big thing for me, is that I want to sort empire, then I really don't know what to tell you. My play is not enigmatic, it's town, thanks.
ffery wrote:
You need more experience with me to actually meta me. Kindly read a few of my scum games, and then come in here and tell me how I'm awesomely town, thanks.
ffery wrote: Also, this *is* interaction with you.
Super sweet. Are you trying to retroactively tell me I was wrong. Because before *this* post you weren't interacting with me, so I'm sorry but you don't get to act all superior bullshit this is interaction *after* I said there was none.
The only reason we're talking right now is because I voted you. You don't get to tell me what is interaction and what isn't.

Idic
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 262, Espeonage wrote:To be honest, I was happy with what I got from Cabd. He felt honest and genuine and actually trying to help. As for you Tammy, I'm feeling more and more that I want to lynch you.

You've been either coasting on sass or, as you're doing now, deflecting. And I don't like it. I'm happy with Tammy being pushed for a bit.
You're happy that he didn't actually answer your question because you said it was indicative of a mindset and you wanted to know if it was indicative of a town or scum mindset and if I did one and not the other. Cabd didn't actually answer that question; all he did was link to you my most recent scum game. Why did you not care that he didn't actually answer your original question? Why did it seem genuine that his response was only to link a scum game of mine?

You clearly don't care about the answer but the answer is: It's a Tammy mindset, because it's just a me playstyle. Why didn't you respond to me about the game I told you about that we played together in? Me being too snarky was a topic of day one. And regardless, you can't coast in the first ten pages of the game, and on sass?

Also, if you are increasingly wanting to lynch me, why aren't you voting me?

Here, I'll show you how it's done:

VOTE: espeonage
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 270, fferyllt wrote: The only reason we're talking right now is because I voted you. You don't get to tell me what is interaction and what isn't.
Yes, I do.

And if you call voting me interacting with me, your entire argument about me not trying to sort anyone is not only hypocritical but it's stupid too.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 272, Tammy wrote:
In post 270, fferyllt wrote: The only reason we're talking right now is because I voted you. You don't get to tell me what is interaction and what isn't.
Yes, I do.

And if you call voting me interacting with me, your entire argument about me not trying to sort anyone is not only hypocritical but it's stupid too.
I'm getting all sorts of data. Hopefully plenty more on the way.

Idic
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 273, fferyllt wrote:
In post 272, Tammy wrote:
Yes, I do.

I'm getting all sorts of data. Hopefully plenty more on the way.
Can't wait for more flawed data!

Also, why is Cabd voting for you if not for the early vote?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”