EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:45 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

I'm town and anyone pushing for my lynch is fuckin suspect, end of story.

I'm also prod dodgin because I got called in to work this wekeend. I'll be back tomorrow.
Art is cool.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Egg »

In post 975, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm town and anyone pushing for my lynch is fuckin suspect, end of story.
Oh. This changes everything :roll:
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Kalimar »

Vote Count 3.2

(2)
Hot Cheetos
: YellowKingValley, Venrob
(2)
EspeciallyTheLies
: NicCage, Egg
(1)
Venrob
: Hot Cheetos
(1)
Egg
: PhDScar
(1)
PhDScar
: notscience

Not Voting:

beastcharizard, EspeciallyTheLies

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-20 00:00:00)
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 am

Post by PhDScar »

@ETL why aren't you voting anyone?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:22 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Because I don't know who to vote.
Art is cool.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:27 am

Post by PhDScar »

It sounded like you had some suspects that's why I asked. I suggest an Egg or Venrob vote.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:51 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Have you given cases on these lynches? I can't remember reading one from you. Also, it seems you want an egg lynch over a venrob lynch so shouldn't you advocate that lynch instead of sitting on the fence to two lynches at the same time?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:55 am

Post by NicCage »

PhD, why the read change on Egg?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:59 am

Post by PhDScar »

No I haven't really given a case, just small posts giving general issues with them both. I'm not really sitting on the fence seeing as how I'm voting Egg but also I'm so sure that they could both be scum I don't really care who gets lynched.
Pedit
I hate his votes and his defense of Venrob. The votes are opportunistic, he also only gives reason not to vote Venrob (bad ones) and not actually ones to vote ETL. I also really feel ETL is town.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:08 am

Post by NicCage »

I don't think there's anything wrong with his defense of Venrob, what about it bothers you?
Are Egg and Venrob your only scum suspects and do you think they're a likely scumteam with Hermy?

Egg did give reasoning to vote ETL, but I will agree that it isn't very good reasoning. It seems weird that Egg would take something out of context like that when the conversation was between Egg and ETL. I would think he would remember it at least somewhat.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:09 am

Post by notscience »

So, fellow members of the townbloc.

ETL, Venrob, or PhD today?
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Venrob »

Sort of prod dodge, barely any time to get on right now as dinner plus a movie with dad in like under a minute, but well post.

Just for the sake of saying something pertinent to the game:
HC IS SCUMZ GAIZ LYNCH HIM NAOW
I'm back!
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by PhDScar »

The first part is that it's an RVS thing that could be easily faked so in my opinion doesn't mean town or scum, and the second is not a town move to point out PRs ever. He responded to me saying that he did it to protect YKV, I think that's BS because YKV was not in danger of being lynched and if he was the only thing on that level that would save him is claiming PR.
I think Egg and Venrob could work as a scum team, I need to double check on Hermy but I think the three of them could work.
Pedit
Not science, you do know that town blocs are one of the worst strategies in this game right?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:21 am

Post by notscience »

Not if you're confident in them.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:25 am

Post by PhDScar »

No, no, no, no! No amount of confidence is worth the risk of having scum in your bloc. The only way a bloc could work if all you were somehow confirmed town. To play this game properly you should never completely trust anyone that not confirmed, and that usually means dead.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:34 am

Post by notscience »

Any particular reason you're trying to instill doubt into my reads?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:36 am

Post by PhDScar »

Because town blocs are awful and if your reads are wrong you're serving this game up to scum on a silver platter.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:37 am

Post by notscience »

IF my reads are wrong.

Yet, there is only 1 person in my townbloc you've found fault with.

I don't see you questioning Nic, YKV, HC though.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:43 am

Post by PhDScar »

How do you not get this? I don't exactly have a problem with these players but since there is a chance all of them could still be scum a bloc is a stupid plan. I don't have an issue with you reads I have an issue with the fact you want to do a town bloc.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:08 am

Post by NicCage »

You're breaking my heart PhD, I thought you were town.
Also Egg can't be in my block yet.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:13 am

Post by PhDScar »

What am I doing wrong? Do you support the town bloc? Or do you think I'm off in my Venrob or Egg read?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Egg »

PhD, my reasons for voting ETL for VCA and interactions with dead scum. To add to that would be faking a case because his play has looked solidly town. Thing is, good scum fake solid town games all the time. Also, show me how I'm wrong on Venrob. I'm all ears.

Nic, literally the only thing I remember about that is that people were calling ETL scum for directing power roles which isn't scummy so I ignored it.

PhD, what is the scum benefit for pointing out a possible PR in thread? Also, what about my thought process on this is flawed? And if you think he was trying to give Yellowscum the idea to fakeclaim a power role, you're just flat out wrong because Venrob/Yellow is an impossible team.

I have no problem with Notscience's bloc. He's town. Yellow is town. Nic is town for now. Cheetos is probably town. There's no reason for the four of them NOT to work together to weed out the last two scum. I also agree with Notscience on which three players should be on the table for discussion. What I do find suspect is ETL trying to break it up.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:40 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 995, PhDScar wrote:What am I doing wrong? Do you support the town bloc? Or do you think I'm off in my Venrob or Egg read?
Of course I support the town bloc, and I do think you're off on your Venrob read. I mean townblocs are just people townreading each other and then deciding on who to vote. As long as everyone is coming up with their own reads it's the same as the way the game is played normally.

What I think you're doing wrong is arguing against the idea of the bloc itself and not against the members that you think don't belong.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:47 am

Post by PhDScar »

The only person in the NS bloc that's basically confirmed town is Yellow because Hermy/Nic/Yellow team makes no sense. Everyone else is likely town but likely town is not good enough for a town bloc. If NS is wrong about just one of them all they'll be doing is picking out TOWN one by one not scum. It’s a bad plan that carriers to much risk.

@NS please answer my question about how voting Egg is a move that makes sense for me as scum.

I'll get to your other questions later.

Pedit
@Nic from my understanding town blocs are different from just playing the game because it also comes with the agreement of not lynching people in the bloc. That’s where my problem comes in because no one that isn't confirmed town should be taken of the lynch pool. It allows for the possibility of good scum to slip in and get an easy win. Where do you think I'm off in my Venrob read? So I also take it you at least sort of agree with my Egg read?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by NicCage »

I think likely town is fine for a townbloc, it's not like it's permanent. You're not gonna lynch someone you think is likely town.

I just think you're off on your Venrob read. Come up with some reasons to vote him if you want me to go against my gut. I know he's making a lot of excuses for inactivity but I don't really feel like lynching him right now. I do sort of agree with your Egg read, but we're the only two who think he might be scum.

What is it about ETL that makes you think he's town?

Return to “Completed Open Games”