Quadraxis
(0)
Herself
(0)
havingfitz
(1) Herself

Not Voting (3)
- My Milked Eek, T S O, Quadraxis

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is on November 23rd at 7:30 AM PST or in (expired on 2013-11-23 07:30:00)

V/LA:
Quadraxis until Nov 13th
havingfitz until Tuesday
Orestes
Orestes
Townie
Orestes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Orestes »

Okay, to elaborate now I'm awake and sober.
In post 49, Garmr wrote:Hmm I caught flareon out last game for being scum I got to say it's to early to tell if she will fall back into her habit from that game. Also I see Banksy wagon as interesting I would usually view her action as coaching but we know scum have daytalk so this makes that nonsensical. I am quite curious for the explanation she provides.
The people on the wagon-
.Ice always has crazy theories and his paranoid as hell need more time to see.
.Fferylt and Empire(street hassle) are power houses I'm a bit curious why they waited for someone else to vote Banksy first. Through it could be they had to discuss it.
. and finally You well lets find out

Lets look at your posts
Voted the biggest wagon with a boring sheeped reason while saying OH look I'm Australian using it to say there's a time difference and with your second post asked for my opinion followed by something similar to this style.

My point it's only been two pages in and were freshly out of rvs and your expecting more out of two posts when your posts have less content than mine that's a bit hypocritical. Through

Finally Orestes why would you consider Nutsy McSexytail a easy target. Currently views on her are mixed as she has people who think she is town and people who think she is scum wouldn't a easier wagon be Banksy since no one has town reads on her either null or scummy.

I could see your post as an attempt to subtly diffuse a early wagon which we could get allot of information out of or a slight chainsaw defense as I feel like your post was insinuating I was acting scummy with out directly saying so to make me unvote Nutsy McSexytail thus making it a humming chainsaw.

I would like to hear your response to this post.
Where's my attempt to 'subtly diffuse'? Are you talking about Squirrel, or have I missed a post somewhere?
If it's Squirrel, then I don't agree with the wagon and have no problem going against it. In terms of 'easy target'; I wasn't trying to refer to her as an easy target, but voting someone for sheeping in RVS (as others have said) is an easy explanation that doesn't really require any reasoning aside from posting a wiki link, and doesn't really put yourself out at all.
In post 53, Garmr wrote:@ Nutsy McSexytail
Well I kinda thought i made it clear but if you didn't understand sorry i will try to make it clearer (The faults probably on my end because of my writing skills).

Sheeping in Rvs stage is fine because it builds wagons but what had me concerned was the fact you declared you might sheep in the future that is a odd thing to say that was my concern not the rvs sheeping itself.

Also before anyone says but you called Orestes out for sheeping he did it out the Rvs stage, the Rvs stage pretty much ended at post 35 and his vote seemed serious.
okay. Just to clear up, I wouldn't call what I was doing 'sheeping'; I realise it may have looked that way from the outside, but I do agree with the Flareon wagon (or I did last night, I'll check again in a moment).
In post 62, Street Hassle wrote:
In post 45, Orestes wrote:Can't get a read on Street Hassle yet, if it were later in the day I might have to think more about following him votewise...but it's page 2 and it might be because I haven't played with a hydra before, at least not knowingly.
Why do you feel the need to justify the early game nature of your vote?
From what I remember this wasn't me trying to justify it, I just wasn't editing my thoughts because it was late and I was drunk.
I was trying to say that if I'd solidified more of a scum read on SH, if I still wanted to vote for Flareon on a wagon that I agreed with I'd be a little more careful about it than I was - as I assume anyone would be if one of their scum reads was on a wagon for another of their scum reads. Likewise if it were later in the day.
Probably didn't need to post it, but like I said I wasn't editing.
In post 70, Kid A wrote:orestes isnt scummy for bandwagoning early game hes scummy for identifying 2 ok scum suspects but voting a different person from both of them
Yeah okay fair enough. However, I did still dig the Flareon wagon (will go into more next post), and while I didn't like TvK (re Garmr I was more pushing at him than declaring an actual scum read), he had no votes on him at the time and it's early game; none of my reads were at all strong enough for me to want to push a wagon of my own. I think 10 different wagons during the early game is more detrimental than helpful, so I added myself to a wagon that I liked.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Herself »

hi guys whats going on
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 10, Squirrel Girl wrote:Well, [Ongoing] is apparently the only way I can answer that. But I don't think I'm a fan.

As for shorter, I prefer to be called 'Nutsy McSexytail' but people also seem to manage SG. Really, as long as I can tell you mean me then I'm fine with whatever.
thats okay I am not a fan of you either! :mrgreen:

re: providing townreads

I will do it when I feel like it, I think it helps town more than the fear that scum will have their shit together enough to counter it. most of what I have seen talked about in daychat seems to be about favourite movies or what they are doing during the day. the biggest benefit I see it providing is a connectivity to other players in the game to counteract the isolation of playing scum. altho it does give them a medium to plan a way to vote consecutively in a mylo situ and thus pull out a win right from underneath town's faltering feet, lets hope it does not come to that!

desp and I work opposite schedules on the weekends, so we will probably sync up tomorrow.

that nut creature is probably town mebbe yaye I can ignore her. icey guy feels town to me, he looks like he is trying to orient himself in the game mebbe and work things out more dancing required.

most of what has been going on is pretty boring
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

Me? Boring?
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Herself »

surprisingly a little bit
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

Your face is boring.

Aside from SG how are you feeling about our other reads? What are your thoughts on Orestes? Fitz? Banksys?
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Herself »

off the top of my head I am not I even remember what your reads were other than nut creature and icey guy. orestes walls so tl;dr will get the gist from desp until I am less tired and do a read through. fitz is underwhelming (will have to look back to see who said that this is par for the course for him cos that was dead on) what stood out with him to me was him asking sakura if she had a preference for a nickname or w/e and then she provides this long name that is as lengthy as her original username and then doesn't comment on it.

anyways will be interesting when he gets back considering our last game.

was banksys the 1 who said that they thought you saying "hey mollie I found town" was weird? reminds me a bit of rach in xeno who didn't understand our interactions but she was scum and decided to make a thing of it but then so did andy and he was town. is there another reason for their wagon?

also empire promised a snazzy night on the town and he shows up in a bathrobe, bedroom slippers and 3 day old beard? pffttt...
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 82, Herself wrote:also empire promised a snazzy night on the town and he shows up in a bathrobe, bedroom slippers and 3 day old beard? pffttt...
Sorry for not being particularly fashionable (also, you better not be hating on my 2 posts so far because they owned mega hard).

You should read that Orestes wall, it's pretty town.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 83, Street Hassle wrote:You should read that Orestes wall, it's pretty town.
I'm nutting the other way on that one. I thought Kid A's point was pretty weak...but Orestes accepted it, and then kind of pitter-pattered into an 'aw shucks' explanation. Other than that, the wall was mostly nothing.

You got an acorn of alternate viewpoints there?
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 84, Squirrel Girl wrote:You got an acorn of alternate viewpoints there?
Yup.

I asked him the question I did in my #62 because I found that quoted line of his suspicious - it felt like he was preemptively defending himself from an accusation that might have been made against him but wasn't (e.g., the accusation that he's following a player he has no read on). I liked his response that he was just posting what was on his mind without really thinking of the consequences, shows a lack of a filter that scum usually have in place because they tend to care a lot more about the potential backlash a post can receive.

I didn't see Orestes's "fair enough" comment as an acceptance of the argument but rather more of a "I see how you got to that conclusion"-type of reaction and his explanation of why he chose to put down another vote on the Banksys wagon makes sense to me (wanting to concentrate votes onto one wagon).

I disagree completely that his post was a whole lot of nothing and I actually liked his comment that he has no problem going against a wagon on you, shows that he actually cares about his opinions even if they differ from the norm. The post was a little bit heavy on the defense and a less so on the proactive scumhunting end but I think that's an extension of the fact that he was drawing suspicion. Interested in seeing where he goes from here.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I find it to be a hugely defensive post filled with lots of 'will explain more later' promises. He also looks to be trying to distance from earlier commentary with the very first line wherein he informs us his first posting involved him being not awake and not sober. An accusation becomes a push. He distanced from a sheep that...was a sheep, and even with me, he flat out said I was an easy target, and then when called on that clarified easy target to mean 'easy to make case that just happened to be pointed at SG' which just isn't what he said the first time out.

It felt really ecchy to me.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 85, Street Hassle wrote:
In post 84, Squirrel Girl wrote:You got an acorn of alternate viewpoints there?
Yup.

I asked him the question I did in my #62 because I found that quoted line of his suspicious - it felt like he was preemptively defending himself from an accusation that might have been made against him but wasn't (e.g., the accusation that he's following a player he has no read on). I liked his response that he was just posting what was on his mind without really thinking of the consequences, shows a lack of a filter that scum usually have in place because they tend to care a lot more about the potential backlash a post can receive.

I didn't see Orestes's "fair enough" comment as an acceptance of the argument but rather more of a "I see how you got to that conclusion"-type of reaction and his explanation of why he chose to put down another vote on the Banksys wagon makes sense to me (wanting to concentrate votes onto one wagon).

I disagree completely that his post was a whole lot of nothing and I actually liked his comment that he has no problem going against a wagon on you, shows that he actually cares about his opinions even if they differ from the norm. The post was a little bit heavy on the defense and a less so on the proactive scumhunting end but I think that's an extension of the fact that he was drawing suspicion. Interested in seeing where he goes from here.
:neutral:

Empire this townread sucks. Can you please start doing better so that we can focus on the real threats and not get distracted by getting weird on you two? Ffery looks town and you're ruining it.

- Des
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 86, Squirrel Girl wrote:I find it to be a hugely defensive post filled with lots of 'will explain more later' promises.
The promises to do better later are why I'm waiting for more from him.
In post 87, Herself wrote:Empire this townread sucks. Can you please start doing better so that we can focus on the real threats and not get distracted by getting weird on you two? Ffery looks town and you're ruining it.
Like I give a rat's ass about whether you think my opinion sucks. Your inability to read me correctly is your problem, not mine.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

You might ought to reconsider that townread then because I agree with the conclusion about post 62 though my processing was a little different.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 62, Street Hassle wrote:
In post 45, Orestes wrote:Can't get a read on Street Hassle yet, if it were later in the day I might have to think more about following him votewise...but it's page 2 and it might be because I haven't played with a hydra before, at least not knowingly.
Why do you feel the need to justify the early game nature of your vote?
From what I remember this wasn't me trying to justify it, I just wasn't editing my thoughts because it was late and I was drunk.
I was trying to say that if I'd solidified more of a scum read on SH, if I still wanted to vote for Flareon on a wagon that I agreed with I'd be a little more careful about it than I was - as I assume anyone would be if one of their scum reads was on a wagon for another of their scum reads. Likewise if it were later in the day.
Probably didn't need to post it,
but like I said I wasn't editing.
You said you liked this response because it showed that he didn't have a filter, which trends town for you--the problem is that he was actually telling, not showing. He also mentions again that he was drunk before. He's giving excuses and he's overemphasizing how not-worried he is about it. That's not town.
In post 70, Kid A wrote:orestes isnt scummy for bandwagoning early game hes scummy for identifying 2 ok scum suspects but voting a different person from both of them
Yeah okay fair enough. However, I did still dig the Flareon wagon (will go into more next post), and while I didn't like TvK (re Garmr I was more pushing at him than declaring an actual scum read), he had no votes on him at the time and it's early game; none of my reads were at all strong enough for me to want to push a wagon of my own. I think 10 different wagons during the early game is more detrimental than helpful, so I added myself to a wagon that I liked.
In post 85, Street Hassle wrote:I didn't see Orestes's "fair enough" comment as an acceptance of the argument but rather more of a "I see how you got to that conclusion"-type of reaction and his explanation of why he chose to put down another vote on the Banksys wagon makes sense to me (wanting to concentrate votes onto one wagon).

What is the difference between "okay fair enough" and "I can see how you got to that conclusion? Like, for you to even make that distinction and then pretend that it's a towntell is crazy. And your final paragraph is even worse--you "completely disagree" that his post was a whole lot of nothing, and then acknowledge that it was entirely self-defense and devoid of any scumhunting. Of course it's an extension of the fact that he's drawing suspicion--but now that he's awake and sober why is he choosing to spend his time defending himself from light suspicion in favor of looking for scum? His scumread hadn't posted since he voted him and he's arrived at no other reads.

Come on man. Why are you townreading him, really?

- Des
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Squirrel girl +townie points for post 86 -throws a chestnut-. May as well throw in my thoughts on it. He says that he is trying to push me than declare a scum read. But with his responce to mine
In post 76, Orestes wrote:Where's my attempt to 'subtly diffuse'? Are you talking about Squirrel, or have I missed a post somewhere?
If it's Squirrel, then I don't agree with the wagon and have no problem going against it. In terms of 'easy target'; I wasn't trying to refer to her as an easy target, but
voting someone for sheeping in RVS (as others have said) is an easy explanation that doesn't really require any reasoning aside from posting a wiki link, and doesn't really put yourself out at all.
I wonder if he actually looked at what I was raised my suspicions on Nutsy McSexytail. It wasn't the fact she was sheeping someone but declared she would sheep in the future. I admit my read at the time was wrong as i misread it. But........
In post 53, Garmr wrote:@ Nutsy McSexytail
Well I kinda thought i made it clear but if you didn't understand sorry i will try to make it clearer (The faults probably on my end because of my writing skills).

Sheeping in Rvs stage is fine because it builds wagons but what had me concerned was the fact you declared you might sheep in the future that is a odd thing to say that was my concern not the rvs sheeping itself.

Also before anyone says but you called Orestes out for sheeping he did it out the Rvs stage, the Rvs stage pretty much ended at post 35 and his vote seemed serious.

You completely ignored my reasoning from this post and assumed your own. This isn't a town thing to do as you pretty much picked up on.

That's a point i'd like to throw in. Nutsy McSexytail and Herself have points I agree with as well. I am confident this is the slot to place your vote on.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

Yawn.
In post 90, Herself wrote:You said you liked this response because it showed that he didn't have a filter, which trends town for you--the problem is that he was actually telling, not showing. He also mentions again that he was drunk before. He's giving excuses and he's overemphasizing how not-worried he is about it. That's not town.
I don't care that he mentioned it more than once. He mentions having been drunk when writing his first post three times in its entirety; I don't see it as overemphasis.
And of course the dude is going to mention his (lack of) sobriety having impacted his first post, just as I mentioned ffery and I having been drunk when we spoke about our reads. That's not "giving excuses", the guy actually addressed the reason he wrote the line I questioned him about head on rather than just being "lol I was drunk" (if he had told me to disregard what he had said before due to his drunkenness,
then
he'd be making excuses for his posts). The being drunk thing was part of his explanation but not the entirety of it, though it was the fact that he didn't feel the need to edit the post that struck me as town.
Really, the above applies to his responses to everyone: he's not saying to disregard first post due to his drunkenness (which would be making excuses), he mentions it as an addendum to his refutation.
In post 90, Herself wrote:What is the difference between "okay fair enough" and "I can see how you got to that conclusion? Like, for you to even make that distinction and then pretend that it's a towntell is crazy. And your final paragraph is even worse--you "completely disagree" that his post was a whole lot of nothing, and then acknowledge that it was entirely self-defense and devoid of any scumhunting. Of course it's an extension of the fact that he's drawing suspicion--but now that he's awake and sober why is he choosing to spend his time defending himself from light suspicion in favor of looking for scum? His scumread hadn't posted since he voted him and he's arrived at no other reads.
If you had actually bothered to read the words that are coming out of my virtual mouth, you'd see that I said the distinction was actually between accepting the argument as true and seeing how the other person got to that argument. The latter is not an admission, the former is (the former being the scummy thing).
I don't see self-defense as "a whole lot of nothing" as I think anything that sheds light into someone's alignment is content. I made the comment about defense vs. scumhunting because I felt that his focus is off and should be shifted from the former to the latter. This is why I want to give him some space so he can move on and I can see where his scumhunting takes him.
In post 90, Herself wrote:Come on man. Why are you townreading him, really?
Try reading this time, once more, with feeling.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 91, Garmr wrote:I am confident this is the slot to place your vote on.
mebbe not

shiny things
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Herself »

has any1 answered for the other reasons as to why there is a bw on bankerys like empire did you answer this already
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 94, Herself wrote:has any1 answered for the other reasons as to why there is a bw on bankerys like empire did you answer this already
I explained why here. If you're going to call me boring, at least read my posts before doing so.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Herself »

so you have played with bankerys before?
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by Herself »

[quote]Street Hassle (1) havingfitz
Kid A (0)
TvK (0)
My Milked Eek (0)
T S O (0)
Banksys Flareon (3) ICEninja, Street Hassle, Orestes
ICEninja (1) Squirrel Girl
Garmr (1) Banksys Flareon
Squirrel Girl (Nutsy...) (0)
Orestes (3) TvK, Kid A, Garmr
Quadraxis (0)
Herself (0)
havingfitz (1) Herself

Not Voting (3) - My Milked Eek, T S O, Quadraxis[/uote]

I keep looking at this list and I swear I can't remember a single thing about most of these posters.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 97, Herself wrote:
Street Hassle (1) havingfitz
Kid A (0)
TvK (0)
My Milked Eek (0)
T S O (0)
Banksys Flareon (3) ICEninja, Street Hassle, Orestes
ICEninja (1) Squirrel Girl
Garmr (1) Banksys Flareon
Squirrel Girl (Nutsy...) (0)
Orestes (3) TvK, Kid A, Garmr
Quadraxis (0)
Herself (0)
havingfitz (1) Herself

Not Voting (3) - My Milked Eek, T S O, Quadraxis
I keep looking at this list and I swear I can't remember a single thing about most of these posters.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wait not everyone has posted yet???? Anyway would just like to say breed a perfect Lavitar today on pokemon so happy. Through my pokemons a little inbreed (It's mum is also it's sister/ grandmother/ great aunt) it's perfect iv wise and ev wise. Anyway Would like to see some fresh views. (Also if anyone hasn't noticed this is a bragging post because i'm very happy :P)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”