ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:31 am

Post by ICEninja »

Some fun is fine, T S O, but please include content in your next post.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

@TSO - It was a sort of mondogreen more than a pun I think since actually my implication was that you did the pun. It might best be just generally classified as wit though, it isn't a pun.
So was the vote just for OMGUS or do I need to react to it?

@Hassle - :? So, even though you're voting him over it you're incapable of discussing it until the other head shows up? That feels contrived and fake to me.

Unvote: ICEninja
Vote: Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 126, Squirrel Girl wrote:@TSO - It was a sort of mondogreen more than a pun I think since actually my implication was that you did the pun. It might best be just generally classified as wit though, it isn't a pun.
So was the vote just for OMGUS or do I need to react to it?

@Hassle - :? So, even though you're voting him over it you're incapable of discussing it until the other head shows up? That feels contrived and fake to me.

Unvote: ICEninja
Vote: Street Hassle
Not incapable. The subtext wasn't all that obscure.

I'm not willing to give banksys hints on how to look less scummy to us just yet.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:46 am

Post by ICEninja »

Voting a hydra for wanting time to discuss things with the other head.

Hrm. Well there goes that town read.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 106, Street Hassle wrote:
In post 104, Herself wrote:all 3 games in that short of time?

huh
What are you trying to accomplish with this line of inquiry?
I am trying to point out that your case for reading her as scum sounds about as fabricated and forced as your town read on orestes.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 111, ICEninja wrote:Alright well people are asking why there is a wagon on Banksys. How about you try
actually reading my posts
, yeah? I'm sorry if it takes SO much effort to look at the vote count to see who is voting them, then SO much effort to look at my 7 posts and find which one I vote him in. But try.

That being said I'll admit it isn't exactly an overwhelming case. Just something he posted that bugged me.

This discussion around Orestes is bugging me more, though. Street has a town read (which I think is kind of meh, Orestes isn't scummy but I didn't find his posts that great either) and Herself is attempting to discredit the town read without actually scum hunting Orestes.

Why do you feel the need to discredit a town read while simultaneously not address or scum hunt the player in question? Furthermore, you do this without even holding a legitimate vote. Do you find Orestes
scummy
? If so, why is your vote still random? If you DON'T find him scummy then why are you attacking someone for town reading a non-scummy player?

Banksys I'm expecting a response from you when you get back in here...but for now:
Unvote Banksys Flareon, vote Herself
1) The fitz vote was never random.
2) Orestes promised more content already--I don't think he needs another voice hounding him to provide it. Once he does I'll start evaluating that.
3) The content he has provided has been null and Empire's townread on him is fucking retarded.
4) I'm attacking Empire for townreading a null read because the weight he is applying to the read does not match Orestes' content. It is clinically insane to have read Orestes' wall and call it "pretty town"

- Des
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 130, Herself wrote:
In post 111, ICEninja wrote:Alright well people are asking why there is a wagon on Banksys. How about you try
actually reading my posts
, yeah? I'm sorry if it takes SO much effort to look at the vote count to see who is voting them, then SO much effort to look at my 7 posts and find which one I vote him in. But try.

That being said I'll admit it isn't exactly an overwhelming case. Just something he posted that bugged me.

This discussion around Orestes is bugging me more, though. Street has a town read (which I think is kind of meh, Orestes isn't scummy but I didn't find his posts that great either) and Herself is attempting to discredit the town read without actually scum hunting Orestes.

Why do you feel the need to discredit a town read while simultaneously not address or scum hunt the player in question? Furthermore, you do this without even holding a legitimate vote. Do you find Orestes
scummy
? If so, why is your vote still random? If you DON'T find him scummy then why are you attacking someone for town reading a non-scummy player?

Banksys I'm expecting a response from you when you get back in here...but for now:
Unvote Banksys Flareon, vote Herself
1) The fitz vote was never random.
^^ good.
2) Orestes promised more content already--I don't think he needs another voice hounding him to provide it. Once he does I'll start evaluating that.
3) The content he has provided has been null and Empire's townread on him is fucking retarded.
Not retarded. A hell of a lot more sensitve scumdar/towndar than yours or mine. Which is part of the reason why I'm very happy to have the opportunity to hydra with him.
4) I'm attacking Empire for townreading a null read because the weight he is applying to the read does not match Orestes' content. It is clinically insane to have read Orestes' wall and call it "pretty town"

- Des
If we're wrong, we're wrong and we'll eventually adjust. But, objectively, the reasons I have to lean scum on fitz based on his first 2 posts are roughly as strong as the reasons to lean town on Orestes.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 129, Herself wrote:
In post 106, Street Hassle wrote:
In post 104, Herself wrote:all 3 games in that short of time?

huh
What are you trying to accomplish with this line of inquiry?
I am trying to point out that your case for reading her as scum sounds about as fabricated and forced as your town read on orestes.
We'll have to disagree for now then.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Herself »

@ Street: I want to work with Kid A, Garmr, SG, and Ice today. Do any of them miss the cut for you two?

@ SG: Do you agree that there are situations where it benefits town to not talk about things? If so, can we table Street and look elsewhere?

- Des
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 128, ICEninja wrote:Voting a hydra for wanting time to discuss things with the other head.

That's not why SG is voting her. Given the trajectory of the whole conversation (and not just her vote post) she is more concerned with Ffery's lack of transparency than her ability to synch with Empire.

- Des
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Herself (who will be know knows hermself Since one of the players is male.)

Yep I'm up for that you can work with me. *stretches and places my hands behind my head while letting out a little yawn.* So what do you want to discuss with me, what raises your suspicion about those 4 players.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Herself »

I think you misunderstood? You are the people I want to work with to lynch scum, not the people I think are scum.

I like the reaction either way. Who is scum besides Orestes?

- Des
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Herself wrote: 1) The fitz vote was never random.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind lurker votes (especially in a game like this) but this is ridiculous. You made a random vote in post 12. You hadn't said anything about fitz and I don't see any reason to have
actual
suspicion beyond RVS shit based on what he had posted. Coming back and claiming this wasn't a random vote is laughable.
Herself wrote: 4) I'm attacking Empire for townreading a null read because the weight he is applying to the read does not match Orestes' content. It is clinically insane to have read Orestes' wall and call it "pretty town"
Does this make Street scummy? You don't seem to have a particularly strong scum read on the slot from your posts. I would like a clear statement on how you feel about Street at this point in time.
Herself wrote: That's not why SG is voting her. Given the trajectory of the whole conversation (and not just her vote post) she is more concerned with Ffery's lack of transparency than her ability to synch with Empire.
Why are you speaking for Nutsy McSexytail? Also, how can one hydra head be transparent for the other when they haven't had a chance to synch yet?
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Herself »

Fitz' first two posts were both vote worthy. Why is it laughable, because I didn't explain why it was scummy at the time? Because that's pretty silly in itself.

It might make Street scum, yeah. I don't seem to have a particularly strong scum read on the slot because I...don't. I think his other head is town and that he's not helping her reinforce that read.

I'm speaking for SG because your comment was a) factually incorrect and b) extremely dismissive. I think you and SG are both town and I am trying to nip it in the bud now so we can focus on catching scum together. You in?

- Des
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lets see f-16 is scum for sure jokes jokes but other than Orty I don't have to many strong scum reads but I have suspicion. I would like to know why street didn't follow up on this post.
In post 62, Street Hassle wrote:In post 49, Garmr wrote:
.Fferylt and Empire(street hassle) are power houses I'm a bit curious why they waited for someone else to vote Banksy first. Through it could be they had to discuss it.

ffery and I did manage to talk about this vote last night and she seemed to agree with it (though we were both drunk at the time >_>).
I found the way she approached her back-and-forth with my other head way too careful. "I find it odd" / "The way you put it was especially weird" (as opposed to just straight up calling things suspicious / scummy)
actually reminds me of the shit I do as scum when I want to sound sincere / considerate but in actuality am setting up for cautious play that doesn't make any waves.

There are also some meta reasons behind it but I'd rather keep those close to my chest for right now.

ffery wants to know why you're calling us powerhouses even though we have both have no completed games together. Personally, while I'd love the notion that legend of my greatness has proliferated like wildfire, I too would like to know where you're getting this here.
I answered it in post 63 and they didn't follow up or acknowledge it. The bolded part sounds like they were suspicious of me but as soon as I receive some town reads they seemed to drop off any questioning all together and they don't even seem to notice my existence.

What do you guys think of this.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Herself »

I think it might have gotten overshadowed by the Orestes wall that started the next page; I also think the answer is worth asking the question twice.

- Des
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 133, Herself wrote:@ Street: I want to work with Kid A, Garmr, SG, and Ice today. Do any of them miss the cut for you two?

@ SG: Do you agree that there are situations where it benefits town to not talk about things? If so, can we table Street and look elsewhere?

- Des
Kid A is in our null pile. You have a town read?

We need to read a just-finished scum game of Garmr's, but currently like him for town. Empire scanned the game and said that Garmr was surprisingly good in that game.

We'll see if SG manages to adust to our winsome ways, I guess. ICEninja has our undying love atm.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Herself
Well I can elaborate a little more but not to much as i don't want to go into ongoing stuff but I can give you jist. Someone said before this game started empire was good at meta reads and then I saw a empire meta read for the first time I liked it because it was detailed. This made me try and to do a serious deep detailed meta read but no I couldn't pick up anything. So that's when I decided just to stick to what i'm good at.

@Street
Ice was also town in that game. I got to say I can't believe I survived when I was pretty much in everyone's top three scum reads each day. Here's a link to the game they are talking about if you want to check it out(Its the only game out of the completed ones where I am scum.) The game
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 141, Street Hassle wrote:Kid A is in our null pile. You have a town read?
Yes. He's the towniest lurker by far.

Make sure Emp reads Fast and Furious also. I was wrong about Garmr and I'm not making the same mistake twice.

- Des
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 128, ICEninja wrote:Voting a hydra for wanting time to discuss things with the other head.

I do not believe that is why I voted him, I also don't believe that is even what he said. I asked him for the meta they saw, he said the meta was all from the other head. I then wondered why they hadn't talked about the read with each other prior to making the vote (Which, claimed timeline of the meta - they had tons of time to do). He said they did. So I then asked him to talk about what he had discussed and basically he refused because "the player we have already caught with the meta might figure out to stop doing the meta" which seems nutty to me. Why do you get the take you have, and, in addition, what do you think of my take?
In post 133, Herself wrote:@ SG: Do you agree that there are situations where it benefits town to not talk about things? If so, can we table Street and look elsewhere?
Do you think this is one of those situations? I actually do not like how he sort of sidestepped claiming it was the other head who had the info (and my perception was he was going to let that head talk about it) then I pressed him on it and suddenly it's something that can't be discussed.

Do you think I got into some laced cashews here, or what? Because that looks pretty bad to me.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 116, Street Hassle wrote:He and I haven't discussed his findings in detail. When that happens you'll get more about banksys from us.
See, I'm not crazy!

This is NOT "we can't discuss the read because it will clue in Banksys" This is "we'll discuss it as soon as we talk it over". Then, when I get him to admit they *have* talked stuff over, suddenly it's anti-town. I am not happy with this. Neither is Monkey Joe.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

^post 144
oh lol a pic Monkey Joe didn't he get killed off.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 119, Squirrel Girl wrote:What non-detail bits did you all discuss?
This right here was you asking me for my thumbnail, not for the detailed read. It's at that point that I decided our discussion was a waste of my time and potentially detrimental to my refining our banksys read.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Herself »

SG: I think it might be one of those situations and that we are much better off going after the 2/3 of the playerlist that hasn't really started playing yet. Empire's scum game is notoriously bad and ffery and I have been town together multiple times recently.

All I'm really asking is to put Street on the back burner for today and help me sort some other players instead.

- Des
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

Want to compare notes on what specifically was off about Fitz' first two posts?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”