Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Levi, the discord and the gambling of Town lives isn't helpful.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

And there's still no EVIDENCE he's even SK. Just his word. With his scum role.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

are you fucking with us right now wayne....
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:11 pm

ignore last comment. i read your post completely wrong.
Art is cool.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

And this SK crap seems to be the new "thing" right now. See through it. And if he really is SK, great! One less chance for town to die at night.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5128, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ignore last comment. i read your post completely wrong.
Lol! How did you read it?
Like LEGO minifigs?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:14 pm

"and there's still no evidence that he's even scum" and I was like wtf he's voting for him and arguing against voting for him?! this guy is on drugs.

but it was me on the drugs.
Art is cool.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol! I've done that before. Always feel like a butt afterwards!
Like LEGO minifigs?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Wake1 »

ETl, Wayne is right in that regard. We only have pie's word that he's the SK, and he had lied before that about being a Town Vigilante. He's not credible, and has every reason to lie.

*Ninja'd
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:21 pm

lol wake... i know.
Art is cool.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Belisarius »

In post 5122, leviathan93 wrote:I feel wake is town and Pie can still be of help.
If you want to save Wake, lynch Pie.

"Can be of help" is a load of bollocks. He's confirmed scum. If he's a SK, where are the scum NKs? You think they no-kill gambited 2 nights in a row, or a doc protected correctly 2 nights in a row?

Shooting DV was clearly a gambit, and it's a gambit that should fail miserably.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5109, Wake1 wrote:Stefan, as long as pie remains alive this debate will rage on. Lynching me will add fuel to that fire. If we lynch pie, it all ends, and we can all get back to finding the rest of Scum. That's been my goal since Day 1. Please, help us lynch confirmed Scum.

Please don't make the mistake of lynching a claimed PR with an ability tonight instead of lynching Scum. This path has cost Town too much already.
If he flips SK and you don't track a scum kill tonight, then we will spend the entirety of day4 lynching you, every. single. post. and every. single. page.

Thoughts on this catch-22?

Because frankly, your tunnelvision on the guy claiming SK is making you "conveniently blind" to the existence of the entire mafia team. Now, unless you are 12 and not yet able to fully grasp how an SK could possibly help town, then you do grasp it and are vehemently arguing for the SK's lynch because you are scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5129, waynegg wrote:And this SK crap seems to be the new "thing" right now. See through it. And if he really is SK, great! One less chance for town to die at night.
Just like last night, when he shot town-DV. Did that piss you off?

Oh, that's right,
In post 4160, Kdub wrote:DeasVail was Shani Andras, pilot of the Forbidden Gundam and aligned with the Blue Cosmos Mafia, killed Night 2.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5136, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5109, Wake1 wrote:Stefan, as long as pie remains alive this debate will rage on. Lynching me will add fuel to that fire. If we lynch pie, it all ends, and we can all get back to finding the rest of Scum. That's been my goal since Day 1. Please, help us lynch confirmed Scum.

Please don't make the mistake of lynching a claimed PR with an ability tonight instead of lynching Scum. This path has cost Town too much already.
If he flips SK and you don't track a scum kill tonight, then we will spend the entirety of day4 lynching you, every. single. post. and every. single. page.

So be it? Who gives a rats ass? How does that matter RIGHT NOW? A few thoughts that came to mind immediately.

Deal with situations as they come up, not as they come up for some uncertain future in your head. There's the chance Wake is exactly what he says he is and he may track to scum. Him tracking to scum isn't a prerequisite to him being town. How often have you hit scum as Tracker? 25% chance of a non town flip.

With Pie, we get confirmed scum. The cherry on top will be if he flips factional. Either way, there are no drawbacks. Town eliminates scum. Town gains cohesion. Town gives itself a chance to win. 100% chance of a non town flip.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5137, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5129, waynegg wrote:And this SK crap seems to be the new "thing" right now. See through it. And if he really is SK, great! One less chance for town to die at night.
Just like last night, when he shot town-DV. Did that piss you off?

Oh, that's right,
In post 4160, Kdub wrote:DeasVail was Shani Andras, pilot of the Forbidden Gundam and aligned with the Blue Cosmos Mafia, killed Night 2.
You're better than to tryst scum at their word. GIVE IRREFUTABLE, CONCRETE EVIDENCE THAT
SK PIE
AND NOT OTHER TEAM SCUM HIT DV and I'll take up the keep Pie around initiative. Btw, what some fucker said itt ISN'T
proof
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

Neither is DV flipping. Here I'll prove that. I'm a JOAT and used my shot to kill DV. Prove otherwise.
Like LEGO minifigs?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5138, waynegg wrote:

So be it? Who gives a rats ass? How does that matter RIGHT NOW? A few thoughts that came to mind immediately.

Deal with situations as they come up, not as they come up for some uncertain future in your head. There's the chance Wake is exactly what he says he is and he may track to scum. Him tracking to scum isn't a prerequisite to him being town. How often have you hit scum as Tracker? 25% chance of a non town flip.

With Pie, we get confirmed scum. The cherry on top will be if he flips factional. Either way, there are no drawbacks. Town eliminates scum. Town gains cohesion. Town gives itself a chance to win. 100% chance of a non town flip.
A known SK is less of a threat to town than the scumteam is to town. It is more of a threat to the scumteam than it is to town.

The situation right now is he shot scum. I want a repeat performance of that. And if the scum wincon is anything like the ones I create, scum can't win until SK is dead.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5124, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:pie as a slot/role may be useful but his presence in this game is a distraction, not an assistance.
and I completely agree with this! but that's why we should just ignore Pie and just USE him for the kill when we need one. spend our time looking elsewhere for REAL scum!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5140, waynegg wrote:Neither is DV flipping. Here I'll prove that. I'm a JOAT and used my shot to kill DV. Prove otherwise.
I don't have to. If you did that, then what do you think happened to Pie's shot?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5141, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5138, waynegg wrote:

A known SK is less of a threat to town than the scumteam is to town. It is more of a threat to the scumteam than it is to town.

The situation right now is he shot scum. I want a repeat performance of that. And if the scum wincon is anything like the ones I create, scum can't win until SK is dead.
You don't get to just say he shot scum. PROVE it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

fine. whatever. let's save wake and kill the SK at least. VOTE: Pieguyn
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5143, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5140, waynegg wrote:Neither is DV flipping. Here I'll prove that. I'm a JOAT and used my shot to kill DV. Prove otherwise.
I don't have to. If you did that, then what do you think happened to Pie's shot?
It probably disafuckingpeared like two scum team shots dud both nights :roll:

Or the most logical answer ~ PIE IS NOT SK AND IS TEAM SCUM.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh hey guys and everyone on the wake wagon, you know the same arguments could also be used against Wayne but he's worse. We could lynch Wayne, let wake track, and select another person for the VIG kill and the world would be a happier place.

I also have decided that Wayne could very legitimately be scum. The things he says are so monumentally retarded and static, that it's a good bet he could be scum. But then we'd be down the guy who has spammed the game with 658 posts of utter nonsense.

Bel - not sure what happened night one, but scum tried to kill me last night.

The blue/red argument if fucking retarded and should stop. Actually all arguments should stop.

I say we lynch Wayne, but if that doesn't work out I'm all for lynching wake if it means we get a Wayne VIG kill.

1VOTE: pyro

Also this is the most you're getting out of me. I have no patience for this game and am just waiting for my death to come.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

VOTE: wayne

I'm fucking tired.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5147, Pyrotechnics wrote:
Bel - not sure what happened night one, but scum tried to kill me last night.

VOTE: pyro

Also this is the most you're getting out of me. I have no patience for this game and am just waiting for my death to come.
Keep your lies straight Pyro. I thought they tried to kill Talah... :roll:

Good vote!

I'm sure you won't have to wait past tomorrow.
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”