Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by waynegg »

He was around
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

Huh...no Beetlejuice...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Hehehe.

Mac. Mac~ Mac!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Sorry for getting so mad at you guys.
I'm gonna go get something to eat.

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by waynegg »

If Mac ever flips and he's scum, he has a habit of not interacting with other scum. The only two players he hasn't interacted with are thezmon and BRO.
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1354, waynegg wrote:If Mac ever flips and he's scum, he has a habit of not interacting with other scum. The only two players he hasn't interacted with are thezmon and BRO.
This bit of meta is stale, wayne.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Stale is still edible. Don't forget it when I'm gone.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

He's had ample opportunity to interact with both and has passed on it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by waynegg »

Several of is have voiced our suspicions of thez. Several others theirs on BRO. We all have our shortcomings, but Varsoon is pretty good with Mac. So, that's the scum team as far as I'm concerned and I'll live and die by it. I won't be obnoxious pushing it, but I probably won't follow any other wagon for now.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by waynegg »

And these are my untouchables

11. Varsoon
7. pieguyn
6. Morph the Cat (fferyllt + Cabd)
13. zMuffinMan
8. Psychlone (GuyInFreezer + Nachomamma8)
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Varsoon has an interesting point on Mac. I'm not so sure on him anymore and I'm willing to go with Varsoon's read if need be
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@wayne:
why is Psychlone in there? and why zmuffin especially after that long-ass interaction with him earlier?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

Psych lone because of experience with GiF. That long interaction with Muffin let me get a solid read on him. You'll see when it happened if you look back and see when the conversation started being a two way street.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 1137, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1136, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Despite grousing to Ghostlin most of this game that pieguyn was scummy,
mind explaining why?
I didn't get a good feeling off your interaction with Varsoon around #500 on. Looking back on your posts figuring you're likely town, I don't see what I saw before.
In post 1140, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1136, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Mastin feels very studied this game.
I really don't know how you get that impression, seeing as how if I were actually well-studied, I'd have something concrete on players. :P

Bit of a side-note, but it's definitely actually a concern of mine that Ghostlin ISN'T townreading me. I'll hold off on the reasons why, but needless to say, I feel that a town-Ghostlin would be townreading me, and it's concerning me that he hasn't.

/more later.
By 'studied' I mean 'affected' actually, not learned. Or when I bothered to look up the proper definition: achieved or maintained by careful and deliberate effort.

As far as Ghostlin's read on you, mastin2, it changed from town to scummy some time between 11-6 and 11-8. He didn't say why yet. I'm still wary of you for having worried about backtracking on a read that hadn't been established. I get that I tend to look scummy across the board and Ghostlin has a blatant way of showing he's town, but you worrying about how it would look for you to express an opinion that probably any of the people here who've played with me would support or at least understand is off. Town's reads are supposed to change; it's scum that over-justifies any changes.

Nothing recent pings for me though.

TNE's interaction with BRO felt forced back on page 44, and nothing since then has negated that, nor do I have any other reads worth pursuing.

VOTE: TNE

Your whole ISO reads like you're daring us to lynch you.

--PA
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Waynegg
: I'm good at reading mac? I did not realize this. What's the basis?

@Pieguyn
: Which point are you referring to in 1360? What's keeping my points against mac from being the 'scum painting' that I was doing earlier with you?

Also, I'm a bit skeptical of Wayne's claim. It's a good fakeclaim if he were scum and noticed my crumb, as it sucks up my doctor shots to ensure its 'protection'. Then again, that's likely paranoia.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I was referring to this
In post 1315, Varsoon wrote:I think that mac's push on me and a lot of his long-winded posts are a bit too forceful/making tons of appeals, even flimsy ones. I'm used to town Mac having a lot less venom.
it's not scumpainting cause it's a valid argument from your meta and experience with him. and I'm willing to trust said experience
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Right on
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1359, waynegg wrote:And these are my untouchables

11. Varsoon
7. pieguyn
6. Morph the Cat (fferyllt + Cabd)
13. zMuffinMan
8. Psychlone (GuyInFreezer + Nachomamma8)
Ffery says she was whiplash, by the way.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by Mac »

morph wrote:I'm feeling a little better. I'm hydraing with Nacho in some other games and I know it's hellish trying to synch since his laptop was stolen.
understandable from nacho, but lack of content from gif is scaring me. and a lack of presence and cursing from ghostlin too.
morph wrote:It was, but do scum stick their neck out like that to throw suspicion and discredit on a potential town PR? If pieguyn hadn't already wigged out about our vote and indicated he's be proving himself before day end maybe it would have looked less genuine. maybe.
i had some strong feelings that it was a bit like pressuring pie into actually following through with his word, but i may need to re-read and double check.
In post 1246, thenewearth wrote:And yet again, if you thought that mastin was scum

Why were you voting thez?
you're better than this.

oh varsoon :neutral: you're case is really just "you're push on me is scummy so you are scum." 1) whether it's "bad" is down to opinion. I don't think it was bad and up until recent posts I thought I had nailed scum. let's see...
varsoon wrote:Your initial logic for voting me was to cite posts/votes made by the Metal Sonic head of my previous Hydra? That's a poor appeal to make. I was voting you for that, but even if I said so, most players would chalk up my vote as an OMGUS, so I saved the idiots the trouble of foaming at the mouth.
my bad about the metal sonic thing, I'm going to assume you are being honest and had no say in it. still, I also compared it too your "wriggle wriggle" cheeky-scum routine in lylo of gears which you've conveniently missed.
varsoon wrote:You also said that I dropped off Pie's wagon when I realized he was town. No shit. How is that a scum move? If I was scum, wouldn't I -know- Pie were town all along?
what I actually said:
when his one scumread, pieguy, turns out to be fucking town, he runs away saying he needs to re-evaluate the game
ie you didn't vote for another scumread, you just shyed away from the light., big difference and a big misrep.
varsoon wrote:There's no agenda this game, because I'm town, and I don't need to look town, or play town, or do anything town at all.
ahahahaha sorry but this attitude is fucking terrible. why bother playing mafia if you are not gonna play to a fucking wincon?
varsoon wrote:All I need to do is find scum, and I can take my time doing so.
town works as a team varsoon. you know this as much as fucking anyone in this game.
varsoon wrote: Also, speaking of scum -looking- like they're doing something, this is exactly what I see you doing here, which makes for a funny case of projecting that you're up to.
i have no iddea what you are saying here. i'm scummy for making a case and people sheeping it?

2 shot 2 player doc as your claim. i take it 2 player means two different players?

UNVOTE:
In post 1312, waynegg wrote:You're usually decent on Mac. Why is he scum? You mean you aren't going to Doc me tonight?
with all due respect to varsoon, he's evidently not great at reading me. i'm not sure why you think he's decent on me or why you're putting your eggs in his basket.
In post 1342, waynegg wrote:
In post 1339, Varsoon wrote:What makes you think so?

Also, I'm good with a mac lynch.

Vote: Mac
Lurking and skipping the recent hubbub so he can come in tomorrow and act all surprised with some fake pour it on about how I should feel bad and blahblahblah.
hahaha. at least you know you should feel bad.
In post 1350, waynegg wrote:He was around
actually, I was asleep. nice try though.
In post 1354, waynegg wrote:If Mac ever flips and he's scum, he has a habit of not interacting with other scum. The only two players he hasn't interacted with are thezmon and BRO.
if you are going to meta, do it right. i have no idea where you got this little gem from, but it's wrong. just an fyi!
In post 1358, waynegg wrote:Several of is have voiced our suspicions of thez. Several others theirs on BRO. We all have our shortcomings, but Varsoon is pretty good with Mac. So, that's the scum team as far as I'm concerned and I'll live and die by it. I won't be obnoxious pushing it, but I probably won't follow any other wagon for now.
you are honestly ridiculous. i don't know what fucking planet you live on where varsoon had suddenly become supermacreader (BIG HINT: HE'S NOT (no offence!)) so tell me, where did you get that from and are you sure you're not trying to pin a mislynch on varsoon?

why is everyone so convinced varsoon can read me? bizarre.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by Mac »

ftr as far as i can see varsoon is 1/2 for reading me in games we've played (where we were both town) including xenoblade where i was universally townread.

but you have fun on this wagon, wayne.

i notice you don't care much for ffery's read on me, but as soon as varsoon says i'm scum all of a sudden he can read me better than anyone here and you're happy to sheep him? yeah, right.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1369, Mac wrote:i notice you don't care much for ffery's read on me
I'll be over here in the sad corner of sads, along with all the other non-ffery hydra heads that don't matter.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1370, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1369, Mac wrote:i notice you don't care much for ffery's read on me
I'll be over here in the sad corner of sads, along with all the other non-ffery hydra heads that don't matter.
you always matter. :( but ffery is the backbone of the read I believe.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Two different paths, same end point.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Post by Mac »

i see. amendments made:
In post 1369, Mac wrote: i notice you don't care much for ffery's/cabd's read on me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

mac wrote:this is what is worrying me most about the hydra. I know penguin isn't as prolific in thread as most, but ghostlin's been a non-presence so far.
i'm pretty sure the lack of activity is unrelated to this game.
mastin wrote:
In post 1221, BROseidon wrote:Your threats don't scare me, scum :P
You know, I'll be honest. I get the vibe from BROseidon that he's trying to paint our fight as townVtown.
i don't see that. but i do think a lot of BRO's responses to you look fake. i know he's going to come in here and say 1221 was a joke or whatever, but that and other responses he's given to you just feel like he's putting on a show.
morph wrote:
In post 1191, zMuffinMan wrote:to be fair, i don't think this style is alignment-indicative. i recall having the same issue with the way he caught up in xenogears D2 (the post he wrote during N1).

the thing i don't like about BRO's posts is the amount of nothing in his posts prior to just recently. the series of post-responses he was producing earlier in the game had very little game-relevant content and he said he was busy "finding scum" but never actually looked to be trying to find any scum. also the way he sheeped me onto both the wayne and mafiassk wagons irked me.
Yeah this sums it up pretty well.
:| you've had BRO in your scum list for a while now, and you agree with points raised against him, but you've shown no indication you're willing to vote him. why?
wayne wrote:Or we can JUST lynch this. Because it's soooooooooooo improbable to have more than one scum read...
i'm starting to think my initial impression of TNE could have been wrong, but i'm not seeing the way he's pushing BRO as a bus, so either i'm wrong about BRO or TNE is derptown. what's your current read on BRO?
morph wrote:And what I think is the most important question of all of this: Where the fuck are muffin and thez?
not here, obviously. do you really think this is an important question?
varsoon wrote:zMuffin is usually really vocal, too.
i know, right? i've been busy this last week or so, and unfortunately it's going to remain that way until the weekend. i *may* have a little more time tomorrow to do stuff. no promises, though.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”