Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm pretty sure mastin is town here. mac is also town. GP i dunno.

also, keeping track of this for my own purposes

Spoiler:
bottom of p49
[3] BROseidon (zMuffinMan, mastin2, thenewearth)
[3] mastin2 (Psychlone, BROseidon, waynegg)
[2] Varsoon (Mac, pieguyn)
[1] Mac (Varsoon)

[3] Not Voting (Ghostly Penguin, thezmon221, Morph the Cat)

bottom of p50
[3] mastin2 (Psychlone, BROseidon, waynegg)
[3] Varsoon (Mac, pieguyn, Morph the Cat)
[1] Mac (Varsoon)

[2] Not Voting (Ghostly Penguin, thezmon221)

bottom of p51
[4] Varsoon (Mac, pieguyn, Morph the Cat, waynegg)
[2] mastin2 (Psychlone, BROseidon)
[1] Mac (Varsoon)

[2] Not Voting (Ghostly Penguin, thezmon221)

bottom of p52
[1] Varsoon (Mac)
[1] Mac (Varsoon)
[1] Ghostly Penguin (pieguyn)

[4] Not Voting (Ghostly Penguin, thezmon221, Morph the Cat, waynegg)

bottom of p53
[1] Varsoon (Mac)
[1] Mac (Varsoon)

[4] Not Voting (Ghostly Penguin, thezmon221, Morph the Cat, waynegg)

bottom of p54
[1] Varsoon (Mac)
[2] Mac (waynegg, Varsoon)

[3] Not Voting (Ghostly Penguin, thezmon221, Morph the Cat)

current
[1] thenewearth (Ghostly Penguin)

[3] Not Voting (thezmon221, Morph the Cat, Mac)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

mastin said he's town, and i don't think he would lie about something like that
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:15 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Godly One wrote:GP i dunno.
nah GP is still town, i think

@wayne,

why is morph in your untouchables list?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:45 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1368, Mac wrote:
In post 1350, waynegg wrote:He was around
actually, I was asleep. nice try though.
Nope.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:18 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.52

[1] thenewearth (Ghostly Penguin)

[3] Not Voting (thezmon221, Morph the Cat, Mac)

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-11-15 01:30:00)
beefycheese
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Varsoon »

Mac
, you should know by now that I almost never work with the team. I can't trust other players. I really can't even trust wayne this game, so...
UNVOTE:

That said, I typically play towards my wincon as both factions.

I also don't know where people are getting the idea that I'm good at reading you. I'm usually pretty shit at reading people in general. If I ever make a huge case for someone, it's usually because I'm very wrong or very scum. I've caught scum a few times with exaggerated cases, but not nearly as many times as I have with half-assed gut-based rubbish.

When I dropped off the Pieguy wagon, I never put my vote onto another scum-pick of mine because my scum-choices at the time were being influenced by my scum-read on Pieguy. Pie's interactions were selective, and if Pie was/is scum, it looked like him speaking directly to certain players either because they were team-mates or he saw them as powerful allies. They would join him or die, 'cus he's got day vig. He's got day vig. Now we know that he's got a day vig.

Yeah, my power protects two different players at night. I can't self-target. It's a cool power, but I'm pretty shit at PRs. I should be perma-locked to being VT/Scum every game.

I don't know what to think.

Current reads and why. Color-coded for no one's convenience.
BROseidon's
leading a death-campaign on Mastin, but it feels like genuine town-BRO. At the same time, I don't wanna get fooled again.
Mastin
is a town-read of mine, but I don't know if the conflict with BRO is town versus town. I don't want to write it off as such.
zMuffin
is usually really active from my experience with him. I don't know -what- to make of him this game.
TNE
is actually showing some coherent thought--usually he just makes lots of noise and not lots of content. I like his play, but it feels too metered, paced, and cogent.
Mac is Mac.
A little more venom than I'm used to, but I'm fairly certain he's town.
Wayne
is really opportunistic this game. He's been on a lot of wagons, including mine. His first vote of Morph is not substantial, but he's voted for me, zMon, zMuffin, Morph, Mastin, Mac over the course of the game. I also don't like his claim in light of him catching my crumb. Still, I could be absolutely wrong, so I don't have much faith in this read. He also wrote wigglewiggle, which is now a scum-tell of mine.
Psychlone
is dangerous. I'm town-reading the slot because it's got a lot of the signs of town-GIF and town-Nacho, but I'm also noided.
Ghost Penguin
feels like a ghost. The slot has made a few plays, but I don't have a definitive read on it. I constantly forget this slot exists.
Pieguyn
is frustrating. I hate his logic, his interactions, and everything, but I can't fathom a D1 scum vig existing, so I guess he can be town.
thezmon
was an early wagon that fell apart. Why? I think he might actually be scum. Has been laying pretty low. I dunno. Worried about this slot.
Morph the Cat
is annoying. I can't read Cabd, apparently. Also, there's some other guy in that hydra that wants me to recognize him. Hey other guy. Why are you two so compliant?

VOTE: Waynegg

Fuck it, the die is cast.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Varsoon »

TL;DR:

MASTIN - TOWN
TNE - TOWN
MAC - TOWN
PSYCHLONE - TOWN
PIEGUYN - TOWN

WAYNE - SCUM
BRO - SCUM
ZMUFFIN - SCUM
GHOST PENGUIN - SCUM
THEZMON - SCUM
MORPH - SCUM

EXCEPT MOST OF THOSE ARE NULL/LEANS.
LET'S VOTE WAYNEGG.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:27 am

Post by waynegg »

That's fine. And when I flip town, because I will, remember to go back to my scum list. It's accurate. Not
everyone
is a Batman villain Varsoon... :P
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:43 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1380, Varsoon wrote:Morph the Cat is annoying. I can't read Cabd, apparently. Also, there's some other guy in that hydra that wants me to recognize him. Hey other guy. Why are you two so compliant?
fferyllt. You've played with me as hydrae only - Rift Adrift (deaths diner), Selkies (borkgame), 2 (xenoblade) Sound of Silence (xenogears) and now Morph.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1380, Varsoon wrote:
Mac
, you should know by now that I almost never work with the team. I can't trust other players. I really can't even trust wayne this game, so...
UNVOTE:

That said, I typically play towards my wincon as both factions.

I also don't know where people are getting the idea that I'm good at reading you. I'm usually pretty shit at reading people in general. If I ever make a huge case for someone, it's usually because I'm very wrong or very scum. I've caught scum a few times with exaggerated cases, but not nearly as many times as I have with half-assed gut-based rubbish.

When I dropped off the Pieguy wagon, I never put my vote onto another scum-pick of mine because my scum-choices at the time were being influenced by my scum-read on Pieguy. Pie's interactions were selective, and if Pie was/is scum, it looked like him speaking directly to certain players either because they were team-mates or he saw them as powerful allies. They would join him or die, 'cus he's got day vig. He's got day vig. Now we know that he's got a day vig.

Yeah, my power protects two different players at night. I can't self-target. It's a cool power, but I'm pretty shit at PRs. I should be perma-locked to being VT/Scum every game.

I don't know what to think.

Current reads and why. Color-coded for no one's convenience.
BROseidon's
leading a death-campaign on Mastin, but it feels like genuine town-BRO. At the same time, I don't wanna get fooled again.
Mastin
is a town-read of mine, but I don't know if the conflict with BRO is town versus town. I don't want to write it off as such.
zMuffin
is usually really active from my experience with him. I don't know -what- to make of him this game.
TNE
is actually showing some coherent thought--usually he just makes lots of noise and not lots of content. I like his play, but it feels too metered, paced, and cogent.
Mac is Mac.
A little more venom than I'm used to, but I'm fairly certain he's town.
Wayne
is really opportunistic this game. He's been on a lot of wagons, including mine. His first vote of Morph is not substantial, but he's voted for me, zMon, zMuffin, Morph, Mastin, Mac over the course of the game. I also don't like his claim in light of him catching my crumb. Still, I could be absolutely wrong, so I don't have much faith in this read. He also wrote wigglewiggle, which is now a scum-tell of mine.
Psychlone
is dangerous. I'm town-reading the slot because it's got a lot of the signs of town-GIF and town-Nacho, but I'm also noided.
Ghost Penguin
feels like a ghost. The slot has made a few plays, but I don't have a definitive read on it. I constantly forget this slot exists.
Pieguyn
is frustrating. I hate his logic, his interactions, and everything, but I can't fathom a D1 scum vig existing, so I guess he can be town.
thezmon
was an early wagon that fell apart. Why? I think he might actually be scum. Has been laying pretty low. I dunno. Worried about this slot.
Morph the Cat
is annoying. I can't read Cabd, apparently. Also, there's some other guy in that hydra that wants me to recognize him. Hey other guy. Why are you two so compliant?

VOTE: Waynegg

Fuck it, the die is cast.
Lynching an un-counterclaimed claimed PR on day 1 is once in a while a good play. I don't think it is a good play this time.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:52 am

Post by morph the cat »

VOTE: BRO

Psychlone when one of you are around let's talk reads.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:55 am

Post by waynegg »

He's just frustrated I won't give an answer about how I know Mac was lurking last night, but he was and now he's lying about it so yea.
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@varsoon,

the activity stuff aside, what issue/s do you actually have with me?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:24 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm not joining the BRO wagon unless the only alternative is NL

I'll follow Varsoon's read on Mac if need be

for now I prefer to swing a GP or TNE lynch. anyone up for that?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

you're still reading BRO as town?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

for now yes. I'm going to look at him again later tonight after class, but my read on him might not change

in the meantime, what did you think about this
In post 1212, BROseidon wrote:I'm 6-1 in games where I haven't been mislynched/vigged, and 3-3 in games where I have been mislynched. Therefore, I should never be lynched.

Mastin, are you reading your own logic?

Also, we can add the gratuitous amounts of
unprompted
self meta to why you're scum.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

nothing really. it's a pretty meh post overall and one of the reasons i don't like his responses to mastin. did you think it looked town or something?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:47 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1212, BROseidon wrote:Also, we can add the gratuitous amounts of
unprompted
self meta to why you're scum.
that part pinged so hard for me it alone made me question my townread on him

it seemed like he was conscious of what's scummy and what's not, and wanted to emphasize that this was different than his use of self meta to avoid getting called out for it

I'm still townreading him though cause this seems like a really personal thing, but I wanna look at him again
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1388, pieguyn wrote:I'm not joining the BRO wagon unless the only alternative is NL

I'll follow Varsoon's read on Mac if need be

for now I prefer to swing a GP or TNE lynch. anyone up for that?
im going to spell this out nice and clear for you, pie. just so everyone's on the same page.

varsoon wrote:I also don't know where people are getting the idea that I'm good at reading you. I'm usually pretty shit at reading people in general.

but i can go for tne. GP is for another day. VOTE: TNE

varsoon what are you seeing in gif cause all i see is a whole load of nothing.

also varsoon not knowing ffery felt really awkward :/
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Mac »

not overly sold on bro being scum either, to be honest.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1393, Mac wrote:im going to spell this out nice and clear for you, pie. just so everyone's on the same page.
In post 1388, pieguyn wrote:I'll follow Varsoon's read on Mac
if need be
vote: TNE
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what do you think of TNE's posts p44/45?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1382, waynegg wrote:That's fine. And when I flip town, because I will, remember to go back to my scum list. It's accurate. Not
everyone
is a Batman villain Varsoon... :P
Some days, I -want- to believe.
UNVOTE:
In post 1387, zMuffinMan wrote:@varsoon,

the activity stuff aside, what issue/s do you actually have with me?
Not enough articulation and you're killing kittens.
Can you give me your big BRO case?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Also-also,
I didn't realize ffery was the other head of Morph! Heya! Sorry I'm such a turd in all the games we play together. D:

As for reading Psychlone, I'm used to Town GIF being really cut-and-dry when he deals with me and Town Nacho doing the respond/catchup post by post with some mixed in humor. They've been a less vocal force this game, which is chill. If they're scum, they're wearing shades.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

zMuffinMan wrote:what do you think of TNE's posts p44/45?
his anger seems really really fake. it looks like he was trying to copy Sakura (he/Sakura/I know each other) and just failed

also his argument about "omg why are you not voting me" is bad

also, since I have a completed game with TNE-town now (offsite) I can say he's acting different here than he was in that game. there was none of this "anger" and his reasons for voting people were way better. although he himself claims his meta is inconsistent so

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”