TvK, Kid A, Garmr
Quadraxis [0]

Herself [1]
havingfitz
havingfitz [1]
Street Hassle

Not Voting [3]
- My Milked Eek, Quadraxis, Regfan

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is on November 23rd at 7:30 AM PST or in (expired on 2013-11-23 07:30:00)
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:05 am

Post by ICEninja »

So...Reg...do you actually suspect anyone? I'm getting twitchier reading your posts when you seem to throw away every scum read you have.

You and Street look more like a couple at the store scrutinizing which curtains to buy for your new place than people trying to actively find scum.

This nagging feeling that my two strongest town reads are laughing at me in a day chat QT is growing. We need to lynch somebody so one of my damn town reads can die and make me feel better.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:35 am

Post by Herself »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5458987#p5458987]post 327[/url], pirate mollie wrote:
In post 326, ICEninja wrote:So...Reg...do you actually suspect anyone? I'm getting twitchier reading your posts when you seem to throw away every scum read you have.

You and Street look more like a couple at the store scrutinizing which curtains to buy for your new place than people trying to actively find scum.

This nagging feeling that my two strongest town reads are laughing at me in a day chat QT is growing. We need to lynch somebody so one of my damn town reads can die and make me feel better.
at this point it just looks like exclusionary mutual masturbation and gives the both of them a way to be present in the thread without ever having to interact with anybody. are you not worried that you will die?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:07 am

Post by Regfan »

I'm going to head to bed, will finish up on reading the Fitz meta in the morning (I have tomorrow off!)
In post 326, ICEninja wrote:So...Reg...do you actually suspect anyone? I'm getting twitchier reading your posts when you seem to throw away every scum read you have.
Milked is about the only scum read I have right now and even there I need to see more, everyone else I'm either reading as town or unsure about entirely. Not exactly sure what your issue is with my reads evolving though? New information and meta reading does that.
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5458987#p5458987]post 327[/url], pirate mollie wrote:at this point it just looks like exclusionary mutual masturbation and gives the both of them a way to be present in the thread without ever having to interact with anybody.
Are you feeling left out?
Sorry, guess I'm used to hydra'ing with him and feel that if we can agree on 4-5 town reads it'll be /game plus I find it unlikely that we'll both live through the night so todays probably the only day where we can both work together on this.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Herself »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5459157#p5459157]post 329[/url], Desperado wrote:Reg, how the fuck is Fitz telling me I can't recognize town so he isn't going to sheep me town
when all of our town reads are the same???

- Des
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Herself »

In post 133, Herself wrote:@ Street: I want to work with Kid A, Garmr, SG, and Ice today. Do any of them miss the cut for you two?

@ SG: Do you agree that there are situations where it benefits town to not talk about things? If so, can we table Street and look elsewhere?

- Des
In post 187, havingfitz wrote:Players I'm leaning town on atm: Garmr, SG, ICE....Kid A
^^^This dude says I can't recognize town because I'm voting for him.

His entire defense was self-centered and surface level. All he's interested in is not being voted anymore.

- Des
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Herself »

When I’m town and people make shit cases on me you can bet I will have OMGUS sentiments towards them. But that wasn’t the only reason I gave. Nice misrep. Your poor over analysis of my first two posts (ridiculous) and criticism of my standard catch up posts (null) are what have me suspecting you.
And you want to talk about misreps? Your catch up posts have never played into our case on you. You can try to quote us saying they did if you want, but you'll fail--that was Empire.

- Des
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Herself »

In post 311, havingfitz wrote:How the fcuk is my availability on the site…and the means with which I access the site indicative of alignment? It's the same regardless of the game. BS
I don't remember you forewarning us that you wouldn't be able to provide a lot of content because you phone post all the time in Castle. If I find similar posts in your town games I will drop the point--otherwise you preemptively explaining your lack of content will remain scummy.

- Des
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Herself »

In post 311, havingfitz wrote:I could care less about the town reads some people are giving Herself. Her case/push on me is complete bullocks.
Finally, considering that your conception of our case is 50% someone else's work, I don't think you are qualified to tell us that it is complete bullocks.

Fitz needs to hang, today.

- Des
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Herself »

In post 333, Herself wrote:
In post 311, havingfitz wrote:How the fcuk is my availability on the site…and the means with which I access the site indicative of alignment? It's the same regardless of the game. BS
I don't remember you forewarning us that you wouldn't be able to provide a lot of content because you phone post all the time in Castle. If I find similar posts in your town games I will drop the point--otherwise you preemptively explaining your lack of content will remain scummy.

- Des
Reminder:
In post 187, havingfitz wrote:That's me caught up.  For those of you who use post counts to scum hunt I will say this.  I do 95% of my posting over the phone (so typically light on content...barring the occasional wall exchange and catch up post) and weekend posting is out of the ordinary for me.  C'est la vie.
1480:
Fitz wrote:UNVOTE:

Will catch up ASAP.

@all....starting 10 day family road trip this afternoon so mostly succinct phone posting until the18th. Should be able to catch and keep up.
Fitz wrote:Through page 2...didn't care for Phdscar's over politeness on pg 1. Liking dagnabbit atm...not so much smargaret.
Pg 3...not liking the push on dagnabbit (JFSF) or RC's Saki vote.
OK....so page 4 and saki is starting to wear on me. Seeming evasive with all the questions as answers...don't care for the role fishing accusation. FOS saki.
Through pg 6. Saki sinking. Like JFSF's post 145.
Through pg 8...not liking Baezu's posts 176 and 177 seem forced. Why no vote on TSQ?
Through 9....eyes glazing over phone...will finish catch up later.
479:

No mention of phone posting.

1407:
Fitz wrote:Reminder...

mod...I'm on vacation this week and will be v/LA until Friday morning.

I should be able to check in on phone occasionally but only for very limited phone posting. Hopefully it won't matter.
Nope, still scummy. You've made it clear that this is always the case for you, yet as town you make no excuses for your lack of content, you simply state that you often post from your phone. In 479, your most robust complete game on site by far, you don't even mention the fact that most of your content comes via phone posting at all. So if you are capable of
that
ISO, why are you going out of your way to warn us that your posts will generally lack content because they are from the phone?

^Because you are worried about your self-image. And scum.

- Des
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 308, Herself wrote:transposing top town read of reggie with unsure read of street
What does this mean?
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 327, Herself wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5458987#p5458987]post 327[/url], pirate mollie wrote:

at this point it just looks like exclusionary mutual masturbation and gives the both of them a way to be present in the thread
without ever having to interact with anybody
. are you not worried that you will die?
The bolded isn't what's happening.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Street Hassle »

I was going to post some stuff about T S O's town game (All my completed games with him are town) before doing some research on games I haven't played. But, T S O's content so far in this game is minimal, I don't want to tell him what I expect to see if he's town yet.

T S O, how about getting in here and playing the game?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:42 am

Post by T S O »

look I signed up for 11 games and I made a mistake, radically subbing out, but not here because I like this playerlist and I want to find scum yo

I'll get into it
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Herself »

In post 328, Regfan wrote:
Are you feeling left out?
Sorry, guess I'm used to hydra'ing with him and feel that if we can agree on 4-5 town reads it'll be /game plus I find it unlikely that we'll both live through the night so todays probably the only day where we can both work together on this.
mebbe

also I totally like this strike thing and I am stealing it!

not sure why you are convinced you'll be dead when you really aren't offering a lot in the way of scumreads and emp is the only you seem interested in working with so you don't seem to be an organising force unless you are just waiting to weave your townreads together for more cohesion in case you
do
die.

I was wondering about your vote on tvk cos you said that you thought that milk thing seemed scummy. are you finding tvk scummier than milk thing? what do you think of tvk in light of her list? I am surprised you don't want more pressure on milk thing since they are kind of doing absolutely nothing.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Herself »

In post 335, Street Hassle wrote:
In post 308, Herself wrote:transposing top town read of reggie with unsure read of street
What does this mean?
that I am thinking about switching you guys and reggie in my reads list.
In post 336, Street Hassle wrote:
In post 327, Herself wrote:

at this point it just looks like exclusionary mutual masturbation and gives the both of them a way to be present in the thread
without ever having to interact with anybody
. are you not worried that you will die?
The bolded isn't what's happening.
ssshhhh.....I am getting to know reggie
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 340, Herself wrote:that I am thinking about switching you guys and reggie in my reads list.
I'm going to want to know why eventually, because your trajectory on us doesn't support this statement.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:50 am

Post by ICEninja »

Herself wrote: at this point it just looks like exclusionary mutual masturbation and gives the both of them a way to be present in the thread without ever having to interact with anybody. are you not worried that you will die?
While they've been interacting with other people, it is, as I said earlier, making me twitchy. I feel like the only way I'll die tonight, though, is either if they're scum laughing at us in day talk QT (probably unlikely, despite paranoia) or if someone is going to try to frame the situation (also unlikely, those 2 slots are crazy dangerous). I figure even Nutsy will die before I do in terms of unlynchable players. We really have a lot of them this game, so honestly I'm kind of wasting my time worrying about who is going to die tonight.

Though while I'm on that train of thought, if we have a vig somewhere, gunning down one of the lurkers could potentially kick off this game in to easy mode. Just saying.

Also to note, fitz has been posting and catching up as promised. Milked has done a lot of what you've accused fitz of but has managed to skate along without too many people doing much about it. Also, I'm surprised people aren't calling out Orestes for his promise for content on Tuesday. He's gradually slipping in to my "willing to lynch" pool.

Also, look at T S O. Less than an hour after he was called out directly he appears and ho! Promise for content! He's paying enough attention to pop in here right after Street makes note of him. Oh God, here comes the paranoia again, of StreetScum giving daytalk cues to this guy. Definitely feeling a link between these two, though it is entirely possible that they're both town.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Regfan »

I just woke up remembering exactly what bothered me about Garmr's and wanted to get it down before I forgot (And yes, I'm a lame idiot that doesn't stop thinking about the game); it's that his entire response towards Orestes came across as if he was de-crediting him after Orestes questioned Garmr's posts being fluff based in , didn't read as genuinely scumhunting Oretes at all.

Mollie, I don't think Empire is the "only" person that I'm talking with. I just know when it comes to sorting out reads I work well with him and I think once we get a grip on a group of agreed on and consolidated town reads then everything becomes much easier. Also just because I don't really have scum reads right now doesn't mean that I won't by the end of the day (I also don't live past say N2 often at all, only have in a handful of games). My votes not on TvK at the moment (I unvoted him because the meta comparison reads town and his comment directed towards me came across as town, I explained that in but I do want the question in answered by him). I was planning on reading and finishing up on the Fitz meta as well as reading through his interaction with you again and getting a response from Street on whether they saw the same thing I did in his post that read as town before I decide whether to vote either Milked or Fitz (And was leaning towards Milked) but Desps and is actually a good point that I need to look at when I'm not so groggy eyed and it's not 6am (Probably in a few hours after I get some more sleep).
In post 340, Herself wrote:ssshhhh.....I am getting to know reggie
Are you trying to flirt with me? Sorry, Empire and I are engaged.
If you want to get to know me (I'm assuming to get a better read on me otherwise it's just weird) you're best of asking me questions, not being upset that I like scumhunting with Street.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 342, ICEninja wrote:Also, look at T S O. Less than an hour after he was called out directly he appears and ho! Promise for content! He's paying enough attention to pop in here right after Street makes note of him. Oh God, here comes the paranoia again, of StreetScum giving daytalk cues to this guy. Definitely feeling a link between these two, though it is entirely possible that they're both town.
T S O beetlejuicing makes me twitchy as well, but it's a twitch balanced by the content of his post. I dunno how much he enjoys playing scum. Hanging on to an interesting looking town game sounds more plausible than hanging on to a scum game in a player list like this one, but that could be a projection of my personal (and very strong) role preference.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 342, ICEninja wrote:I figure even Nutsy will die before I do in terms of unlynchable players.
In post 342, ICEninja wrote:Also, look at T S O. Less than an hour after he was called out directly he appears and ho! Promise for content! He's paying enough attention to pop in here right after Street makes note of him.
I actually agree with this point as far as I quoted it (I intentionally do not quote the Street coaching thing). I also agree about Fitz looking better. I'd still be happier about the idea of lynching Orestes over TSO though. That slot is either pure scum or about to flake, there seems to be no other option.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Herself »

In post 343, Regfan wrote: Mollie, I don't think Empire is the "only" person that I'm talking with. I just know when it comes to sorting out reads I work well with him and I think once we get a grip on a group of agreed on and consolidated town reads then everything becomes much easier. Also just because I don't really have scum reads right now doesn't mean that I won't by the end of the day (I also don't live past say N2 often at all, only have in a handful of games). My votes not on TvK at the moment (I unvoted him because the meta comparison reads town and his comment directed towards me came across as town, I explained that in but I do want the question in answered by him). I was planning on reading and finishing up on the Fitz meta as well as reading through his interaction with you again and getting a response from Street on whether they saw the same thing I did in his post that read as town before I decide whether to vote either Milked or Fitz (And was leaning towards Milked) but Desps and is actually a good point that I need to look at when I'm not so groggy eyed and it's not 6am (Probably in a few hours after I get some more sleep).
In post 340, Herself wrote:ssshhhh.....I am getting to know reggie
Are you trying to flirt with me? Sorry, Empire and I are engaged.
If you want to get to know me (I'm assuming to get a better read on me otherwise it's just weird) you're best of asking me questions, not being upset that I like scumhunting with Street.
of course I am flirting with you to get a better read and also to get to know you as a player as in what your temperament is like etc. etc. flirting is just 1 of the tools I use I have other ones to but now that scum knows all of my cunning plans whatever shall I do.

I think I did ask some questions! ty for answering them :mrgreen:

I wasn't upset I was seeing what you would do with a little bit of antagonism. you passed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I figured empire wouldn't take me seriously, I was hoping he has a good grasp of my personality and if he did fery could tell him not to but it seems like fery has bumped her head and has forgotten the past nearly 4 years we have been playing together so I don't know what I am going to do with that except wait to see if emp gets offended or whatever
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 343, Regfan wrote:I was planning on reading and finishing up on the Fitz meta as well as reading through his interaction with you again and getting a response from Street on whether they saw the same thing I did in his post that read as town before I decide whether to vote either Milked or Fitz (And was leaning towards Milked) but Desps Post 329 and Post 330 is actually a good point that I need to look at when I'm not so groggy eyed and it's not 6am (Probably in a few hours after I get some more sleep).
Empire and I haven't talked yet about where we want to move our vote next. I was leaning in the Milked/fitz direction last night. But, ICEninja has a point about Orestes. My read on him has gone very stale.

There's homework to do before making our vote decision.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 346, Herself wrote:I figured empire wouldn't take me seriously, I was hoping he has a good grasp of my personality and if he did fery could tell him not to but it seems like fery has bumped her head and has forgotten the past nearly 4 years we have been playing together so I don't know what I am going to do with that except wait to see if emp gets offended or whatever
I haven't forgotten about this post:
In post 293, Herself wrote:street - we are leaving them alone for today but I do want to get some thoughts out there. I did not like his push on banksys, desp meta-ed her too and came to an entirely different conclusion. to me it felt forced, fabricated and like going after low hanging fruit. wanted to give them some space so started treating them like town but the interactions last night were weird. i am not sure how me wanting to talk to emp turned into me blaming them for the lack of enjoyment of the game. <---- weird. I danced with emp and it felt pretty natural but it was like pulling teeth to get him to do it and I am wondering why that is. on desp's part he was under the impression that we all had moved on but then emp said he was being a douche and fery said that trying to work with us (desp has been doing most of the posting) was like slogging in an uphill battle when desp thought he was working with fery so he is not sure where that is coming from. it could just all be a misunderstanding but it has left us both mystified and unsure.
You're playing the fery's off card pretty hard. The uphill battle was because of bad feelings at both ends of the interactions, but I actually agree with desp that we were getting somewhere. I felt like your posts and undermined what we'd been doing, which is why I said it had been meaningless in post .
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:42 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

bump for vc

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”